The Liverpool FC Forum > Hillsborough Memorial Board

* Implications of Attorney General's Advice re; Inquests *

<< < (2/5) > >>

MichaelA:
A note to users;

- At this moment in time, this board is no longer visible to guests - you need to be a registered user, logged in to view the board
- Sensitive topics have been removed or locked
- Please do not post any new material relating to the investigations from any source

Hij:
Understood.

uwinsa:

--- Quote from: MichaelA on March 11, 2014, 10:10:26 am ---A note to users;

- At this moment in time, this board is no longer visible to guests - you need to be a registered user, logged in to view the board
- Sensitive topics have been removed or locked
- Please do not post any new material relating to the investigations from any source

--- End quote ---

Totally understand why you've done this but it means I can't view this forum on my phone which once the inquests are started will be my main way of keeping up with whats happening. Is there anyway you will be able to have a locked news only thread (like you did for the report release) that is viewable by guests?

MichaelA:

--- Quote from: uwinsa on March 11, 2014, 10:29:14 am ---Totally understand why you've done this but it means I can't view this forum on my phone which once the inquests are started will be my main way of keeping up with whats happening. Is there anyway you will be able to have a locked news only thread (like you did for the report release) that is viewable by guests?

--- End quote ---

Maybe; at the moment compliance is our main issue. You could always log in on your phone ;) :wave

uwinsa:

--- Quote from: MichaelA on March 11, 2014, 10:30:51 am ---Maybe; at the moment compliance is our main issue. You could always log in on your phone ;) :wave

--- End quote ---

Never been able to for some reason and now I've forgotten my password (this computer stays logged in)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version