Author Topic: Your favourite klopp memories  (Read 367 times)

Offline nerdster4

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Your favourite klopp memories
« on: April 14, 2024, 04:49:19 pm »
Mostly around resilience . Away to villa we came back from 1-0 down in the title winning season . Robertson and mane in the dying minutes. Barcelona obviously . Never say die

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
Re: Your favourite klopp memories
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 05:02:41 pm »
99% of everything hes been involved in, 5 years before or after the cheats and he would have won multiple titles and other cups.
A true gentleman, genius.
His smile, hugs, personality, everything .....

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 11:32:32 pm »
This man has given too many wonderful individual moments to be able to pick out just one.

For me, it’s just this overwhelming sense that we’re in safe hands and that everything will be alright that I have loved. Haven’t had that feeling in a footballing sense since Rafa. Klopp gave this and more (in a wider club development sense). Honestly, just a modern day Bill Shankly for me. Breathed life back in the club and rebuilt us when we needed it most. True hero. If we make the right next appointment, we will enjoy the fruits of the seeds Jurgen has sewn for many many years to come.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 11:41:37 pm »
Just some of the subtle bits of character building. We were laughed at up and down the country as we thanked the fans for theier support after the West Brom draw, people mocked and deliberately made out we were celebrating the result but it was just a small moment that will have done a lot to achieve unity and a sense among the players of what it all means and what an opportunity they have. The same for the video of him out singing after we lost the CL final, most would want to hide away and just feel all the shit disappointment but he just displayed this unwavering belief that this was just the beginning and although you have faith there will be other chances as a fan, you also know nothing is guaranteed and feel a sense you could be being a little too optimistic to hope for another CL final soon after losing one… seeing him in such good spirits though, it just created this season of joy and appreciation for Klopp not just as a manager but as a person, regardless of what disappointment he’s feeling he uplifts and believes.

This club has had more of those believe dragging you over the line moments than anyone, Klopp seemed to get that from day one and he has these moments of calm amongst a sea of emotional carnage that inspire hope.

There’s been way too many moments to remember and i’m sure a few of the videos people create will get the ‘allergies’ flaring up, but i’ll always remember most these little pockets of inspiration amongst all the rock and roll football

Online Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 11:58:54 pm »
Far too many to list - but yeah the singing after the CL loss was amazing and also totally prophetic...no whimsical drunken meanderings here...they really DID "keep on being cool / And bring it back to Liverpool" (along with bringing us what, imo anyway, was the joint-best LFC team of alltime (alongside Kenny's heroes of '89), and for two years or so possibly the best team on planet Earth at the time

He united the club in a way I never dreamed I'd see again - and during a time for me which has been extremely challenging he contributed heavily towards my actual wellbeing, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Not being able to "find glasses...without glasses" was another diamond, and what he said after an early game which could just about sum up his whole tenure here "BOOM!"

Words cannot express my gratitude to this utterly wonderful genius. Danke Jurgen, danke.

first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak