Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by Red_Rich on Today at 03:32:52 am »
Losing 5pts in our last two games to United and Palace has done us.  We need to win all 6 remaining games and I'm struggling to see it.
Away at Fulham, Everton and W Ham in 6 days?!  Fuck that. We're dropping in at least one of those.
Guardian linking us to isak and michael oliseh. They mustve hacked my WhatsApp Arsenal group chat, thats 2 of the 3 players I wanted for the summer.

General Football and Sport / Re: Any Baseball Lovers Around
« Last post by Statto Red on Today at 03:02:00 am »
Red sox with a shutout in 1 hour 49 mins  :o

https://www.mlb.com/news/tanner-houck-throws-shutout-vs-guardians

That's mental, that game would have taken 1 hour 49 minutes to reach bottom 4th, or top 5th a couple of years ago, the pitch clock has well speeded up games.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai
« Last post by Kopenhagen on Today at 02:54:34 am »
23 years old. Supremely talented footballer going through a rusty patch. Calling him a "fraud" has to be one of the worst shouts I've seen in all my years here.
News and Current Affairs / Re: Brexit. the Con continues
« Last post by WhereAngelsPlay on Today at 02:48:02 am »
You...
Spoiler
want to claim any deal Starmer makes with the EU shows he wants a hard Brexit as he refuses to argue we should join the single market and customs union. we all know he history 2016-2020 on what took us here, we all know why Labour cant argue to re-join the Single market right now. 

Brexit has evolved
You can't judge Brexit like that now. you can't class every EU deal all the same as it makes no difference, every deal is a hard Brexit as we are out of the SM+CU, that tells us nothing.

It's about being able to judge how soft or hard we want Brexit to be now until we re-join the SM+CU.
It's about being able to judge and show the difference between a ERG Hard Brexit relationship with the EU and Labours softer Brexit relationship.

Ive explained this as well, the more EU rules and regulations we agree too the more the trade barriers come down, more reliable, more cheaper. less red tape= more trade with the EU and growth. that's a softer type Brexit compared to the other end of the scale, the ERGs perfect Brexit, no EU regulations, red tape increases, costs go up for UK company's, less reliable,= less trade with the EU, Growth stagnates even further, that's a hard Brexit.
[close]

Starmers Labour never put us in this mess, he has to clean it all up.

General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Kopenhagen on Today at 02:45:05 am »
Arsenal fans who want Arteta out, and just like the French who collaborated with their invaders in the early 1940's. They are saboteurs.

:lmao
The Boozer / Re: Which inactive poster...
« Last post by Crimson_Tank on Today at 02:41:20 am »
He's taking a break, might be a long one, but he knows he's welcome back.

he will still have the highest post count.
Really looking forward to this end of season documentary, not had a cry wank for some time, might add some lemon for lube to really hit it.

What the fuck?   :lmao :lmao
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by _00_deathscar on Today at 02:35:22 am »
How many has he scored? And how many games has he missed this season?

5 of his 17 in the league alone are penalties
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Passmaster Molby on Today at 02:35:01 am »
Brilliant European record, brilliant legacy, brilliant man. Danke Jurgen 👏
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10