Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091644 times)

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #12400 on: January 27, 2020, 10:56:10 am »
Pretty sure the club reserves the right to change selling criteria whenever they want, it will be in the small print somewhere. When you buy the membership it never mentions anywhere in the terms about selling criteria, they just sell them on the basis that this gets you access to games, it's up to you to look up the individual criteria for each game.

Disagree with the second bit as well. I'm on 12 this season (as I was last season btw, so no agenda here), but only 2 of those were from the bulk sales. So I haven't got lucky in the bulks, I have slogged my guts off, giving up my life to get those other 10 tickets, so I'd say I'd be more deserving than someone who did 'get lucky' and got 4 in the bulks.

They should change it, imo, and cat A games in the first half of the season should be 4+ from last season, cat A games in the second half should be 4+ from this season.

And again, I re-iterate, I have zero agenda here as some have suggested, I'm on the same number this season as last so makes no odds to me.

Whether it's legal or not, it's a dick move changing it.  I've paid money for a membership with a certain understanding, the club can piss off if they want to move the goalposts half way through the season.

On the second part, I think you'd be the exception rather than the rule there.  Most people on 10 this season will be those that got lucky in the bulks.

Aside from that, there's plenty of people slogging their guts out the same as you and not getting as many tickets as you've managed. 

Loyalty is already baked into the process.  Those on 13+ last season were already guaranteed and have got their tickets. 

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #12401 on: January 27, 2020, 11:02:01 am »
Either my computer fucked up or there was a delay on it coming back on the site then. Either way didn't see much.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #12402 on: January 27, 2020, 11:03:21 am »
Either my computer fucked up or there was a delay on it coming back on the site then. Either way didn't see much.
didnt get in til about 30 secs after 11. About 8 blocks. clicked one and there was no red dots. all gone by the time i went back to stadium plan
YNWA

Offline asim173

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12403 on: January 27, 2020, 11:04:14 am »

Not sure what happened there, thought my side fucked up
Too

Online 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #12404 on: January 27, 2020, 11:05:42 am »
What about all those people who’s job doesn’t give them the option to be F5ing every day

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #12405 on: January 27, 2020, 11:06:11 am »
Not sure what happened there, thought my side fucked up
Too

Had to click home and then home games again to get it to show, in which time everything, if there was much, got snapped up it would seem.

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12406 on: January 27, 2020, 11:07:01 am »
2 blocks showing for me and I was on it straight away.

Gutted.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12407 on: January 27, 2020, 11:07:23 am »
Whether it's legal or not, it's a dick move changing it.  I've paid money for a membership with a certain understanding, the club can piss off if they want to move the goalposts half way through the season.

On the second part, I think you'd be the exception rather than the rule there.  Most people on 10 this season will be those that got lucky in the bulks.

Aside from that, there's plenty of people slogging their guts out the same as you and not getting as many tickets as you've managed. 

Loyalty is already baked into the process.  Those on 13+ last season were already guaranteed and have got their tickets. 

It's just a suggestion that makes more sense to me. They do every other competition that way.

That Chelsea game is confirmed as when we'll lift the trophy now as well, even if we win the league in March!

I just think a game like that is an exception that should protect those that have gone to majority of games during the same season, that's all.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #12408 on: January 27, 2020, 11:07:43 am »
There is no win-win here and I get both sides of the coin.

Last season I managed 7 on my card and 3 on my brothers... and with only getting the 2 in the bulks (Sheff U and Villa) I still have managed 13 on mine and 12 on my brothers (has access to local sales) so far... I'd be absolutely gutted to miss Chelsea buts its a big possibility and even more so with my brother as he doesn't have the plus 4. Personally my view is the plus 4 should stand from last season but also similar to how they did the Everton FA Cup £9 tickets you also need to show you have been to at least a single game this season as that's not difficult to achieve.

That being said, memberships are sold with the loyalty tiers a well known fact. So if i did miss out, as gutting as it will be, atleast i know my efforst will be rewarded next season and so on.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 11:09:39 am by Istanbul5Star »

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12409 on: January 27, 2020, 11:25:22 am »
It's just a suggestion that makes more sense to me. They do every other competition that way.

That Chelsea game is confirmed as when we'll lift the trophy now as well, even if we win the league in March!

I just think a game like that is an exception that should protect those that have gone to majority of games during the same season, that's all.

Whatever the club does, lots of people who have worked hard for their tickets and feel like they 'deserve' to be at the game will miss out. That's an unfortunate fact of life, and changing the requirements mid way through a season is not going to change that.

What's more annoying is that people who don't work hard for their tickets and just have a lot of money will be getting into the ground, either through touts or hospitality. It's a shame that things like Fan ID didn't come in before this season, but there we are.

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #12410 on: January 27, 2020, 11:41:17 am »
Did anyone manage to click on the red blocks that popped up like 10 minutes ago for Southampton and got a ticket?  couldn’t even click on them.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 11:43:29 am by REDMEN98 »

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12411 on: January 27, 2020, 11:43:22 am »
Did anyone manage to click on the red blocks that popped up like 10 minutes ago for Southampton?  couldn’t even click on them.

Same here.

Offline Kopite21795

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12412 on: January 27, 2020, 11:48:55 am »
I could click in and had drop downs but no red dots

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #12413 on: January 27, 2020, 11:50:21 am »
Hope it won’t be like that all week

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #12414 on: January 27, 2020, 11:51:21 am »
I could click in and had drop downs but no red dots

Sounds like something you need to see a doctor for.

How long can they keep the site like this? Doesn't seem to work for anyone at the moment.
Legacy fan

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12415 on: January 27, 2020, 11:58:14 am »
hello - is the site really slow today for refreshing, or is it just my work internet being rubbish?

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #12416 on: January 27, 2020, 12:00:59 pm »
hello - is the site really slow today for refreshing, or is it just my work internet being rubbish?

Site is slow for me at times

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12417 on: January 27, 2020, 12:08:19 pm »

207 has popped up a few times but can't click in. Probably someone with nothing better to do than basketing tickets for the fun of it.

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #12418 on: January 27, 2020, 12:20:38 pm »
Just managed to get one in 106 - 2 or 3 blocks were red, seem to be 1 or 2 popping up every 5-10 minutes or so

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #12419 on: January 27, 2020, 02:50:36 pm »
seeing as it’s a u23 game they may make it no credit like with villa?
Villa was only a no credit game because of the qatar situation. The squad situation played no role.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #12420 on: January 27, 2020, 09:44:35 pm »
Quick question - does anyone know if the club have sold the hospitality tickets for Burnley and Chelsea yet? I vaguely remember some info about them being on sale later in the season but I've not seen anything?
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12421 on: January 27, 2020, 09:54:13 pm »
Quick question - does anyone know if the club have sold the hospitality tickets for Burnley and Chelsea yet? I vaguely remember some info about them being on sale later in the season but I've not seen anything?

They sold them about a week before the Novembers Members sale unfortunately... be more sense to sell them after the Members sale but hey ho

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #12422 on: January 28, 2020, 03:25:16 am »
Thanks mate.

Yeah I knew a load had already been sold but I thought it was only up until the Villa game, I've not seen any for Burnley or Chelsea.

Like you say - hey ho!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline tepy75

• Kopite
« Reply #12423 on: January 28, 2020, 10:46:35 am »
What happens if me, my wife and our son have the membership and my card has 4 credits, but the others have zero?
Can I purchase for multiple tickets with my card, without having credits on the another cards? I mean tickets that need 4+ credit.

Ta

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12424 on: January 28, 2020, 10:48:39 am »
What happens if me, my wife and our son have the membership and my card has 4 credits, but the others have zero?
Can I purchase for multiple tickets with my card, without having credits on the another cards? I mean tickets that need 4+ credit.

Ta

Nope. Only cards with 4+ qualify.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12425 on: January 28, 2020, 10:51:36 am »
Not expecting too much this week with a Saturday 3pm.

Hoping the West Ham Monday night game produces more opportunities.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12426 on: January 28, 2020, 02:29:09 pm »
Just got this via email.

As part of LFC’s ongoing commitment to improving the process of buying tickets, the Club is reviewing the ticket sales process currently in place for the twice-yearly Member sales.

As part of these improvements we would value your feedback and would appreciate if you could complete this survey to give your views.

Your feedback will help to inform ongoing discussions within the Club and consultation with the Fans’ Forum.

The Club is exploring removing the ‘1st come 1st served’ sales for matches where the Club cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply, and introducing a ballot process as the alternative.

Sales where Members are guaranteed a ticket based on the number of games recorded in the previous season would remain unchanged, ie. In 2019/20 the sales that were in place for Members with 13+ games.

How it would work

Those Members not guaranteed a ticket would be able register for the ballot for every game they wish to attend.There would be two ballot registration periods, one for games to be played up to 31 December, the other for all remaining games until the end of the season.  Both registration periods would take place well in advance of each ticket sale, a minimum of 2 weeks prior.In each registration period, there would be separate ballots for selected matches based on eligibility criteria , ie the 2019/20 sale in place to Members with 4+ games, and the sale in place to all Members.Members would be randomly selected via an independent ballot process undertaken by Civica Election Services, (formerly Electoral Reform Services), who the Club used for last season’s cup final ticketing ballots.Those successful in the ballots would be guaranteed a ticket.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 02:30:43 pm by Barneylfc »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #12427 on: January 28, 2020, 02:32:14 pm »
Right thing to do imo, hopefully I will be at the guaranteed number for next season though.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12428 on: January 28, 2020, 02:37:03 pm »
Probably makes life a bit fairer but there will be 10s of thousands if not more in the ballot for a small number of tickets.

No system will be perfect or please everyone though and it would beat sitting pressing F5 all season!

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #12429 on: January 28, 2020, 02:37:21 pm »
Rather be the ballot draw then seeing over a hour all the time

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12430 on: January 28, 2020, 02:42:28 pm »
I'd rather not the ballot to be honest, just hope I get to 13 this season and then it doesn't apply to me anyway

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12431 on: January 28, 2020, 02:44:02 pm »
Probably makes life a bit fairer but there will be 10s of thousands if not more in the ballot for a small number of tickets.

No system will be perfect or please everyone though and it would beat sitting pressing F5 all season!
The F5 won't go away, unless they hold another ballot instead of additional sales

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12432 on: January 28, 2020, 02:45:35 pm »
Depends if people are willing to pay their £27 or whatever to enter the ballot, one issue is that people will end up applying for every game in the hope of getting to 13+, I feel setting 500 tickets aside for everygame which go to unique members would be fair

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12433 on: January 28, 2020, 02:46:47 pm »
I don't know how they can do that before doing the fan update for all members though

Otherwise there could be those people with 500 cards entering all of them

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12434 on: January 28, 2020, 02:48:27 pm »
I don't know how they can do that before doing the fan update for all members though

Otherwise there could be those people with 500 cards entering all of them
They can't, I expect a members fan update in June, for those on 4+ and new members

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12435 on: January 28, 2020, 02:49:55 pm »
They can't, I expect a members fan update in June, for those on 4+ and new members

Doesn't give them long, the 13+ process lasted months, and there's far more members not on 13 than are on 13.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12436 on: January 28, 2020, 02:51:54 pm »
Doesn't give them long, the 13+ process lasted months, and there's far more members not on 13 than are on 13.
They could easily do it along aside the ST update to. I feel like they won't because of the potential carnage that is gonna bring. They said they want the ST update done before renewal dates, that still gives a good 2 months really

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #12437 on: January 28, 2020, 02:53:11 pm »
I'd rather not the ballot to be honest, just hope I get to 13 this season and then it doesn't apply to me anyway

You need to try to get to 14 or 15, sure it will go up next season.
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #12438 on: January 28, 2020, 02:54:02 pm »
Appears to be a fairer way for everyone to get a chance of a ticket (not everyone works at a computer all day, so can't f5 all day). It would make it harder for people to work up to 13 or whatever the future threshold will be though due to the randomness of a ballot.

Offline viewing only

• Main Stander
« Reply #12439 on: January 28, 2020, 02:56:15 pm »
You need to try to get to 14 or 15, sure it will go up next season.
Absolutely no chance it goes past 13 next season.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk