Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 4 vs 0 Arsenal Mane ‘40 Jota ‘52 Salah ‘73 Minamino ‘77  (Read 21755 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2021, 06:09:55 pm »
39 Matip brought down after skinning Auba 35 yards out and to the right of the pitch.

Mane heads home form TAAs free kick !!!

VAR??

No problem

1-0
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2021, 06:10:12 pm »
Get innnn.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Arsenal Mane ‘40
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2021, 06:11:12 pm »
Poor form Ramsdale.  He should have saved that.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2021, 06:12:01 pm »
41 Arsenal suddenly free in our area, lovely tackle by Chamberlin to save the day.
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2021, 06:14:25 pm »
Lookonga shoots at Alisson from 30 yards.

Mane booked  for a late tackle.  No need for it, he was going nowhere
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2021, 06:14:45 pm »
Thiago's been my man of the match so far, he has been so good with both winning the ball back and I'm still marvelling at the tackle with Saka. It was timed to perfection.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2021, 06:17:02 pm »
45 half time

1-0

A half of two halves
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 06:29:51 pm by TepidT2O »
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2021, 06:17:26 pm »
45 half time

1-1.

A half of two halves

Erm 1-0.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2021, 06:30:07 pm »
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2021, 06:32:22 pm »
The teams are out for the second half.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2021, 06:32:50 pm »
I got too excited!

You are supposed to give us the extra goal though not Arsenal.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2021, 06:33:19 pm »
45 Second half underway, we are attacking the Kop.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2021, 06:34:24 pm »
46 Arsenal trying to start quickly but Van Dijk saw that coming and was quickly in to clear the ball.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2021, 06:36:18 pm »
48 The game yet to settle down, both teams attempting to find their feet. Then Trent gets hold of the ball, but it's closed down.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2021, 06:37:31 pm »
49 A chance for Chamberlain after Fab manages to steal the ball back, but he places the shot wide of the goal.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2021, 06:38:02 pm »
What the actual fuck are Arsenal pissing about at the back like that for?  Absurd.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2021, 06:38:57 pm »
50 We are looking much sharper in our press this half, already playing Arsenal into problems.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2021, 06:39:31 pm »
Ice in his veins….
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2021, 06:40:01 pm »
51 Then Arsenal implode the ball comes to Jota and after sending someone in the opposite direction puts it in the net. Brilliantly finished. 2-0.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2021, 06:40:27 pm »
Such composure from Jota to finish that.

:wellin

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Arsenal Mane ‘40 Jota ‘52
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2021, 06:40:29 pm »
What the actual fuck are Arsenal pissing about at the back like that for?  Absurd.
I’m mean, brilliant like!

But seriously?  That’s so shit.
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2021, 06:41:02 pm »
52 Maitland-Niles coming on for Arsenal Lonkonga subbed.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2021, 06:41:56 pm »
Anfield alive with singing.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2021, 06:43:08 pm »
54 That could have 3-0 again, Arsenal trying to play the ball out from the back getting into all sorts of mischief. Should have made better of that.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2021, 06:44:24 pm »
56 Arsenal attempting to slow the game down, only ends up with another half chance for us. They just about deal with it now.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2021, 06:44:32 pm »
Thiago just dawdled a touch too long - needed to quickly cut that back instead of trying to go through his man

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2021, 06:45:38 pm »
57 A great move involving our front three ends up with a mad over kick from Mane and Salah can't put it in. It would have been offside in the end but great play.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2021, 06:46:30 pm »
58 Game stops after a collusion between Jota and the goal keeper both getting attention.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2021, 06:46:42 pm »
Ouch! Nasty collision. Jota and Ramsdale down

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2021, 06:47:32 pm »
They are both up.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2021, 06:48:09 pm »
60 Game resumes.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2021, 06:49:11 pm »
61 Arsenal have just collapsed mentally.  Need the third to finish them
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2021, 06:51:48 pm »
64 cross after cross raining into the Arsenal area now…

One  will  find the right  spot sooner or later
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2021, 06:52:39 pm »
64 Auba through, but Alisson saves with his feet.  A narrow angle though
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2021, 06:53:28 pm »
Even Alisson’s toes are cool. 😀

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2021, 06:53:29 pm »
Yikes! Out of nothing Ali pulls out a great save with his feet to deny Auba

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2021, 06:54:21 pm »
66 LaCazette replaced by Ødegaard
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2021, 06:56:08 pm »
68 Mo in bags of space down the right.

Crosses to Jota at the back post, really good save for a corner.

The corner is cleared
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2021, 06:56:13 pm »
61 Arsenal have just collapsed mentally.  Need the third to finish them
Yes indeed. Really do.

Bloody hell - Ramsdale keeping them in it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2021, 06:57:58 pm »
70 Mo tiptoes into the area, slips, gets up and is pulled the ground. 

A foul anywhere on the pitch but not in the area apparently.

Fabinho booked for a late challenge
W