Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096286 times)

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #28680 on: October 10, 2022, 11:36:50 am »
Sorted in 205 - stadium plan just lit up like a Christmas tree after about half an hour of F5'ing.. Aaand breathe

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28681 on: October 10, 2022, 11:39:48 am »
I'm fucked here 3 sales its lit up and choose seats will not do anything. Fuckin shite

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #28682 on: October 10, 2022, 11:41:32 am »
yes! got one in the big drop! where did that come from??

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28683 on: October 10, 2022, 11:43:23 am »

Did you hit choose seats?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28684 on: October 10, 2022, 11:43:23 am »
Just managed to get in but nothing showing...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline loveisreal

• Kopite
« Reply #28685 on: October 10, 2022, 11:48:59 am »
Did you hit choose seats?

yep, just find seats for me as soon as it lit up - was so many blocks...

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28686 on: October 10, 2022, 11:49:51 am »
yep, just find seats for me as soon as it lit up - was so many blocks...

I know I seen it, happened few sales for me now and choose seats just does not seem active

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28687 on: October 10, 2022, 11:54:49 am »

i wonder if they released baskets...
YNWA.

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #28688 on: October 10, 2022, 01:41:54 pm »
Looking forward to a queue position of 80k....

Anybody got the % success rate from the ballot? I know last season it was almost guaranteed but was unsuccessful for everything this time around

Here's the odds from the July ballot: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/members-ticket-sale-ballot-update

From the group of lads I go with, 4 of us were successful for Bournemouth but only 1 of us got City. Crazy.

The odds from last November's ballot were:

Brentford, Norwich, West Ham - 1 in 16 chance

Leicester - 1 in 14 chance

Watford - 1 in 17 chance

Man Utd - 1 in 3 chance

Everton - 1 in 2.8 chance

Spurs - 1 in 2.6 chance

Wolves 1 in 2.6 chance

United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs Everton and possibly Villa as the last home game will be 4+ so the odds for those should be roughly 1 in 3 again unless the club take the piss and keep loads back for hospo.

I'd guess that Fulham, Forest and Brentford will be 1 in 20+ if the July ballot is anything to go by.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28689 on: October 10, 2022, 02:11:34 pm »
You say they will be 1 in 20 in November but will be interesting to see what our form does to demand - Don't expect a huge drop but wouldn't surprise me if form / cost of living stopped some people entering ballots

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28690 on: October 10, 2022, 02:25:58 pm »
Not going to lie, honestly think another complete blank in the ballots will just drive me to probably just stick to Euro Aways & the Auto Cup... As one of those affected by the 13+ dropping to 12 after Covid Refunds and then spending 5 sales per game + constant refreshes to continually end up with a non-credit seat (or no ticket) and push me further down the pecking order for next season (where no doubt club will make it even harder to climb back up).. just honestly takes the fun out of it... pre-covid, had no issues getting sorted for games (even aways)

I know I'm not the only one feeling like this as spoken to a couple of the lads I've been going the match with for 15+ years and they feel the same... especially as I can't even recall the last time we were able to actually stand/sit together

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28691 on: October 10, 2022, 02:39:54 pm »
Not going to lie, honestly think another complete blank in the ballots will just drive me to probably just stick to Euro Aways & the Auto Cup... As one of those affected by the 13+ dropping to 12 after Covid Refunds and then spending 5 sales per game + constant refreshes to continually end up with a non-credit seat (or no ticket) and push me further down the pecking order for next season (where no doubt club will make it even harder to climb back up).. just honestly takes the fun out of it... pre-covid, had no issues getting sorted for games (even aways)

I know I'm not the only one feeling like this as spoken to a couple of the lads I've been going the match with for 15+ years and they feel the same... especially as I can't even recall the last time we were able to actually stand/sit together

New system has opened it up completely for touts, even 4+ games now impossible with ticket forwarding, they just bypass queue basket tickets forward them on and repurchase, cant even do a guaranteed cup sale now even with the same process happening 

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #28692 on: October 10, 2022, 02:42:42 pm »
You say they will be 1 in 20 in November but will be interesting to see what our form does to demand - Don't expect a huge drop but wouldn't surprise me if form / cost of living stopped some people entering ballots

I thought this but I'm being pessimistic about the odds. Think when people not on 4+ realise they can only apply for three games they'd be more inclined to just apply for them all and that will keep the odds high even if we're shite.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28693 on: October 10, 2022, 02:46:32 pm »
I thought this but I'm being pessimistic about the odds. Think when people not on 4+ realise they can only apply for three games they'd be more inclined to just apply for them all and that will keep the odds high even if we're shite.
I think the odds we got in the first window of 21/22 was a far more realistic gauge on demand... as soon as the club's initial statement on "ticket transfers" etc was shown to not be working as originally suggested etc... we saw the rise again in the winter window..

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28694 on: October 10, 2022, 02:51:24 pm »
Just emailing tickets to anyone is fucking ridiculous. I'm that pissed off with the whole shit show I'm now thinking if you buy a ticket and can't go you sell back to club if you want your dough back. Fuck transferring to other members sitting on their arse and their mates via email. It's also doing my head in, along with touts, people who have tickets, going back on to the sales to buy their mates tickets. Fuck off

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28695 on: October 10, 2022, 02:59:34 pm »
Just emailing tickets to anyone is fucking ridiculous. I'm that pissed off with the whole shit show I'm now thinking if you buy a ticket and can't go you sell back to club if you want your dough back. Fuck transferring to other members sitting on their arse and their mates via email. It's also doing my head in, along with touts, people who have tickets, going back on to the sales to buy their mates tickets. Fuck off
I've just had a bit of a small rant on my twitter, off the back of my post above too.. I used to regularly do 40+ games a season (subject to cup runs etc) but was able to be boxed off for the majority of aways either through people I knew, or the exchange or even general social media... since Covid, I've been sorted for 1 league away... and now the homes are becoming like the krypton factor too

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #28696 on: October 10, 2022, 02:59:40 pm »

I've found this season quite disheartening as well to be honest mate. I got 12 in 18/19 and would have got to 13 in 19/20 but for two of my tickets getting refunded due to Covid.

I only got Bournemouth in the July ballot so just bought as many as I could in the leftovers sale. Ended up with some SRV seats but my attitude towards this season is to just get over the line for guaranteed status, whatever it takes. Long term I won't have the time to be messing round in the sales before each league game.

ST returns not counting as credits is a pisstake when they counted in previous seasons.

Local sales used to be a reliable source of tickets but they've become impossible for me now so the only chance for some games is the AMS with 80,000 sessions in the queue.

The new ticket system / NFC etc. hasn't made it more difficult for touts either.

It's so easy now for people to hoard credits by passing on QR codes too. At least with members cards a physical transaction had to take place.

All of this has just made it more difficult than ever to get to 13+. The club aren't arsed.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28697 on: October 10, 2022, 03:05:42 pm »
I've found this season quite disheartening as well to be honest mate. I got 12 in 18/19 and would have got to 13 in 19/20 but for two of my tickets getting refunded due to Covid.

I only got Bournemouth in the July ballot so just bought as many as I could in the leftovers sale. Ended up with some SRV seats but my attitude towards this season is to just get over the line for guaranteed status, whatever it takes. Long term I won't have the time to be messing round in the sales before each league game.

ST returns not counting as credits is a pisstake when they counted in previous seasons.

Local sales used to be a reliable source of tickets but they've become impossible for me now so the only chance for some games is the AMS with 80,000 sessions in the queue.

The new ticket system / NFC etc. hasn't made it more difficult for touts either.

It's so easy now for people to hoard credits by passing on QR codes too. At least with members cards a physical transaction had to take place.

All of this has just made it more difficult than ever to get to 13+. The club aren't arsed.

The good old days of around 2005 - 2008 when they introduced online sales for non-Eseason ticket/ PTS tickets (remember an ESeason ticket?!) were brilliant. Refreshed a few times about 8am. You'd get into the page. Sale went live at 8.15am and you'd always get sorted if you were on the ball without much trouble (even though there wasn't many tickets online).

Nowadays it's all about how many tickets can the club siphon off for hospitality / sharing of QR codes to credit build to pick and choose games / the club using the 'famous Anfield atmosphere' to encourage general tourists and people who aren't really arsed about football to attend / social media encouraging people to record everything without actually contributing.

It's all very depressing stuff.

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28698 on: October 10, 2022, 03:10:44 pm »

After thinking about it I got the reason for no credit with ST return. They could just be passed on to a mate to get them up to 13. I'm still not having it though if it is returned to the club. The ST seat is the clubs, not the ST holder. They rent it for the year. If that seat is sold back, then it is the clubs again .They then sell it to a member. Its bang on.

I think they need to start at the local sale and get that properly sorted if they were going to try and sort things. Then move on from there. Like you said though, they are not arsed.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28699 on: October 10, 2022, 03:30:55 pm »

I'm similar to you. 12 in 18/19 (missed the first bulk sale due to personal financial issue) but then had 3 tickets dropped out of baskets at checkout which were reported to the club and as per nothing was done but wasn't too disheartened as I was used to the system and could get back up to 13+ then covid happened and again the refunds took me back down to 12 so I was optimistic that the pro-rata would be applied so 11/15 e.g. which it wasn't...

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #28700 on: October 10, 2022, 03:30:58 pm »
The local sale is shambles...the amount of people I know who put random existing L codes just to get in another sale. I can't believe the club are not checking them..what is the actual point of a local sale if you can't make sure they are local.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28701 on: October 10, 2022, 03:31:49 pm »
The local sale is shambles...the amount of people I know who put random existing L codes just to get in another sale. I can't believe the club are not checking them..what is the actual point of a local sale if you can't make sure they are local.
Especially when some are not even on private accounts/fake names

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #28702 on: October 10, 2022, 03:32:54 pm »
After thinking about it I got the reason for no credit with ST return. They could just be passed on to a mate to get them up to 13. I'm still not having it though if it is returned to the club. The ST seat is the clubs, not the ST holder. They rent it for the year. If that seat is sold back, then it is the clubs again .They then sell it to a member. Its bang on.

I think they need to start at the local sale and get that properly sorted if they were going to try and sort things. Then move on from there. Like you said though, they are not arsed.

Oh I agree STH shouldn't be able to just forward their ticket with a credit - that's clearly open to abuse. The same can't be said of a STH returning their ticket to the club, though. I do understand it because if STH returns counted the guaranteed threshold would probably end up rising.

The current system should in theory lead to the guaranteed threshold dropping but I simply don't trust the club to go through with that if/when the time comes. It suits the club to keep the threshold as high as possible so I can't see it dropping from 13 even with the AR expansion. 

The £9 sale is even worse now than when it was paper tickets because there's no check at all on the buyer's address. The population of Liverpool would increase by six digits if the figures were based on LFC's membership data. Needs to go back to window collection with ID and introduce a dedicated turnstile where ID is checked against the ticket - it's a small price to pay.   

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #28703 on: October 10, 2022, 03:52:32 pm »
Any chance City drops down to 3+ like last year?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28704 on: October 10, 2022, 04:07:48 pm »

The £9 sale is even worse now than when it was paper tickets because there's no check at all on the buyer's address. The population of Liverpool would increase by six digits if the figures were based on LFC's membership data. Needs to go back to window collection with ID and introduce a dedicated turnstile where ID is checked against the ticket - it's a small price to pay.   

I would love to know when that changed to be honest, I moved from Aintree to Halewood and my eligibility for the local sales was re-set until I sent a copy of my new driving license

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28705 on: October 10, 2022, 04:09:38 pm »
Any chance City drops down to 3+ like last year?
Probably unlikely... the initial 4+ ballot was almost guaranteed last summer

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28706 on: October 11, 2022, 07:32:15 am »
Any idea when we will have to register for the second half of the season?  probably only 4 weeks till the sale.

Offline loveisreal

• Kopite
« Reply #28707 on: October 11, 2022, 08:29:58 am »
what's everyone's best guess for the dates of the second half of the season sales?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28708 on: October 11, 2022, 08:36:25 am »
what's everyone's best guess for the dates of the second half of the season sales?
I was going to guess registration for ballots .. 14th November, sales starting 21st

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28709 on: October 11, 2022, 08:53:45 am »

What are you crying about here? What difference does it make if someone buys their mates tickets or their mate buys their own?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #28710 on: October 11, 2022, 03:25:19 pm »
Absolutely fuck all popped up for Man City since yesterday.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28711 on: October 11, 2022, 03:26:49 pm »
What are you crying about here? What difference does it make if someone buys their mates tickets or their mate buys their own?

What it says on the tin. People sorted, then attending other sales to sort their mates out. So we are sitting here trying to get past bots, touts, and people going on already sorted having another pop in the queue. No wonder it is 85k each time.

Not sure where people get the time to get their own ticket in an 85k queue then have another go in another sale for the same game

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28712 on: October 11, 2022, 03:44:24 pm »
Not sure where people get the time to get their own ticket in an 85k queue then have another go in another sale for the same game

They don't. They skip the queue and laugh at the plebs in the queue waiting for the dregs (if any) that are left. Our ticketing set-up is about as Tory as you can get.

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28713 on: October 11, 2022, 03:48:26 pm »
They don't. They skip the queue and laugh at the plebs in the queue waiting for the dregs (if any) that are left. Our ticketing set-up is about as Tory as you can get.

100% agree mate

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28714 on: October 11, 2022, 10:33:04 pm »
Absolutely fuck all wrong with trying to sort your mates out if you get the chance

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28715 on: October 11, 2022, 11:33:41 pm »
Absolutely fuck all wrong with trying to sort your mates out if you get the chance

Is correct.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28716 on: October 11, 2022, 11:34:57 pm »
What it says on the tin. People sorted, then attending other sales to sort their mates out. So we are sitting here trying to get past bots, touts, and people going on already sorted having another pop in the queue. No wonder it is 85k each time.

So I was sorted in July, I shouldn't be allowed to try to sort my mate out this week for City?
Again I ask, what difference does it make whether it's me or him trying to buy it?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28717 on: October 12, 2022, 09:21:31 am »
So I was sorted in July, I shouldn't be allowed to try to sort my mate out this week for City?
Again I ask, what difference does it make whether it's me or him trying to buy it?

I guess it depends on whether you and your mate are both trying at the same time?

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #28718 on: October 12, 2022, 09:33:57 am »

In the extreme, it would turn the process into a popularity contest of who has the most mates.

It’s just another thing that makes the sale less of an equal opportunity for everyone, similar to it already being based on who has the most devices, most free time, best internet, or these dickheads with system exploits. The whole ticketing game seems to be about getting an advantage over everyone else. We’ll all sing fuck the tories, though.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28719 on: October 12, 2022, 11:01:21 am »
Tickets for city looking very scarce , it's very odd last few games there has been nothing