Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426432 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25560 on: April 16, 2019, 10:08:32 am »
Ah. So Seks is 6 in Norwegian.

I didnt know that.
Either way, Seks sells. And Mancs look like their buying it
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #25561 on: April 16, 2019, 10:09:10 am »
Ah. So Seks is 6 in Norwegian.

I didnt know that.

And sex is six in Swedish.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25562 on: April 16, 2019, 10:10:38 am »
And sex is six in Swedish.
Whereas six is sex in Mancland
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25563 on: April 16, 2019, 10:12:13 am »
Us on 2nd June 2019???

Behave.

We need both hands

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25564 on: April 16, 2019, 10:20:02 am »
Why are people saying "if Everton beat United..." ? :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25565 on: April 16, 2019, 10:52:13 am »
Not according to Solskjaer, 4 wins from their last 5 will do it. 

They've got room for 1 slip up as long as they beat Chelsea, they could afford to draw with Chelsea but would have to win all their other games, then it still depends on Arsenal's results at Wolves, Leicester & Burnley, any slip ups there and the mancs could finish above them

If they want to guarantee it then they have to go out and try to win every game

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25566 on: April 16, 2019, 10:57:55 am »
Why are people saying "if Everton beat United..." ? :lmao

"Bend over and touch your toes" ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25567 on: April 16, 2019, 10:58:50 am »
I can see these getting something in Barcelona tonight.

A pasting.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25568 on: April 16, 2019, 11:02:17 am »
To be honest it wouldn’t surprise me if Neville is saying this stuff purely because it’s controversial.

He knows if he says that it creates debate amongst United fans, as some will want to win the game whereas others happy to lose if it means harming our chances. It also creates conversation amongst Liverpool fans and more broadly with football fans in general as the inevitable questions get asked as to whether that’s a sensible attitude to have etc. What gets said on Sky these days is often far more about what reaction it will provoke than whether it will actually make any sense. The previous week on MNF Carragher was saying he’d rest players in a CL semi final vs United in order to make sure we were ready for Newcastle away.

Fortunately neither Neville or Carragher will be no where near the team selections for either side so their opinions matter little in that respect (and I like Carragher, i think he gets a lot of shit on here for no reason.) If Solskjaer is small time enough to actually put that into action then that says a lot more about him and the state of that club than it does anything else. Imagine he fields a B team, they get battered, City then draw at Burnley, we win the league anyway and the points they dropped against City turn out to be the difference between 5th and 6th, what then? Will he still be a legend for trying to stitch us up or will he just look like a fucking fool for trying to dictate what happens in a title race that they’ve had no chance of being in all season? My guess is the latter.  Manchester United and Solskjær have zero business in where the league title ends up and they’d be best placed to realise that and focus on winning as many points as possible between now and May. That is the attitude of winners, which Solskjær so often reminds us is allegedly the United way.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25569 on: April 16, 2019, 11:11:27 am »
They've got room for 1 slip up as long as they beat Chelsea, they could afford to draw with Chelsea but would have to win all their other games, then it still depends on Arsenal's results at Wolves, Leicester & Burnley, any slip ups there and the mancs could finish above them

If they want to guarantee it then they have to go out and try to win every game

Exactly. I wouldn't say any of the 4 in the race for top 4 can afford to throw or rest players for any game. All of them could miss out in a poor run of form [including tottenham] all of them could get in if they win every game. The idea that OGS, or even poch, could just sack a fixture off at this stage is just mad. Even if spurs beat city in the CL, they're relying on getting past Juve and [most likely] us/Barca to qualify. It's too tight to risk anything at this stage. They all have to win every point they can.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25570 on: April 16, 2019, 12:30:09 pm »
He's banking on everything going their way.

Their form is poor, losing 4 of the last 6 and have been very lucky to get those two wins. There's absolutely no guarantee they beat Everton away let alone Chelsea at home.

Even if you win those two, why would you risk it? Why would you not use the form and confidence to take on your rivals?

He's on the wind up.

Online End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25571 on: April 16, 2019, 12:46:42 pm »
They will lose to City as they are vastly inferior.

Bet whatever you can afford on it. 

The only route to a result they had would be to dog it  and create a decent atmosphere (which, # banners aside, they can do), that won't happen, as the supporters would rather cut off their nose to spite their face.

Expect Red Flag flying high to be sung as they are outclassed and Ole brings on some youngster to usher some brownie points from evertonised Stretford end decked in North Face.     

Ole, at best is a cup, challenge for top 4 manage, personally think he will struggle with that , minute he got Ferguson giving pre match speeches is a red flag and  undermines his authority as a manger, fine when you're the ferryman.   

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 12:48:28 pm by End Product »
No time for caution.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25572 on: April 16, 2019, 12:59:36 pm »
They will lose to City as they are vastly inferior.

Bet whatever you can afford on it. 

The only route to a result they had would be to dog it  and create a decent atmosphere (which, # banners aside, they can do), that won't happen, as the supporters would rather cut off their nose to spite their face.

Expect Red Flag flying high to be sung as they are outclassed and Ole brings on some youngster to usher some brownie points from evertonised Stretford end decked in North Face.     

Ole, at best is a cup, challenge for top 4 manage, personally think he will struggle with that , minute he got Ferguson giving pre match speeches is a red flag and  undermines his authority as a manger, fine when you're the ferryman.   

For all the words on the internet, those in the ground won't allow that. These fans hate each other, it'll be kicking off before and after the match, they won't want the City fans taking the piss out of them.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25573 on: April 16, 2019, 01:25:05 pm »
I expect Old Trafford to be empty against Mancity. What's the point going to that game if you want your team to lose?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25574 on: April 16, 2019, 01:27:05 pm »
Missing out on top 4 sets them back another 2 or 3 years. Yes they are rich but this has issues with making money.

Mata and Hererra leaving on freebies might free up some wages but they've no assets to sell apart from Pogba, Rahsford and De Gea. De Gea will probably go to PSG at some point.

They won't give Ole a blank cheque this summer.

Having the tactical nous is what worries me more than the players giving up the game. Absolute mid table fodder is my bigger concern.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25575 on: April 16, 2019, 02:08:49 pm »
I expect Old Trafford to be empty against Mancity. What's the point going to that game if you want your team to lose?
They'll be there.
It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts.

It's all part of their terminal decline into Evertonisation.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #25576 on: April 16, 2019, 02:22:12 pm »
How the mighty have fallen.

The Norwegian Pullis has spoken.

"We know we can still be in this tie if we keep a clean sheet. In the 93rd minute, if we get a set-piece, we are taller and bigger than them.

"We need to defend well and we need to score. I don't mind if it is in the 93rd minute."
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #25577 on: April 16, 2019, 02:26:08 pm »
They'll be 3 down after 25 mins.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25578 on: April 16, 2019, 02:36:06 pm »

"We know we can still be in this tie if we keep a clean sheet. In the 93rd minute, if we get a set-piece, we are taller and bigger than them.

"We need to defend well and we need to score. I don't mind if it is in the 93rd minute."
Moyseh wouldo got absoluteleh hammered for saying that. Ole is showing himself up to be quite the fooel, wont be long before Andeh and the Bobbins fella turn on him.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #25579 on: April 16, 2019, 02:39:12 pm »

Mark my words they'll regret letting Fellaini go.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25580 on: April 16, 2019, 02:40:23 pm »

It’s not quite the direct reference we were all expecting, but talking about set pieces in the 93rd minute is quite clearly about  “That balmy night in Barcelona”

The blokes got nothing to offer but sentimentality and nostalgia.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #25581 on: April 16, 2019, 03:07:41 pm »
It’s not quite the direct reference we were all expecting, but talking about set pieces in the 93rd minute is quite clearly about  “That balmy night in Barcelona”

yep, thought the same when i read it
Believer

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25582 on: April 16, 2019, 03:54:44 pm »
Any truth in Koulibaly rumour? Surely he's going to have plenty of offers from top clubs with Champion League football? Joining this shower of shite, with mediocre manager and no Champion League football, would be a very stupid career move for him.
Koulibaly is 28, so this is a chance for a big move, financially he'll be looking to secure himself with the biggest contract he can get, and that lot aren't shy about paying big big wages, his head could easily be turned by a massive contract offer.

Offline Flaccid Bobby Fowler

• Supports the No To Racism campaign. Good lad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • *****In Istanbul, we won it 5 times*****
« Reply #25583 on: April 16, 2019, 04:03:12 pm »
Think City will smash them and not because they will try throw it but merely based on the fact that Utd are fucking shit and City are levels above them. Probably city 4 or 5 nil.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25584 on: April 16, 2019, 04:29:26 pm »

Fucking hell, its 2019 not 1999 you fucking Lord of the Rings reject :lmao

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25585 on: April 16, 2019, 04:29:57 pm »
he won't last a year

sorry guys :P

They'll just get another useless twat, Neville or Giggseh

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25586 on: April 16, 2019, 04:46:15 pm »
They'll just get another useless twat, Neville or Giggseh
Scholseh is free, and he has managerial experience now too.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25587 on: April 16, 2019, 04:50:21 pm »
Let's see what momentum does for them tonight.

They'll blame Corbyn?

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25588 on: April 16, 2019, 05:03:52 pm »

Their tomorrow's are lead by yesterday's man...

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25589 on: April 16, 2019, 05:07:52 pm »

He said they had a decent plan ... well, a plan, anyway.
And by Gollum they do.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25590 on: April 16, 2019, 05:25:31 pm »
Oh... I was going to put the game on in the background, but if Utd are still in it going into the last 5 minutes the commentary is going to be absolutely sickening with the '99 references.

Mute button maybe. But then I actually have to watch it. Hmm.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25591 on: April 16, 2019, 05:31:52 pm »

Oooh, I bet Barca are really scared. These Man U guys, they are BIG and TALL! And possibly even LARGE! Wait, that's just Lukaku. They'll never have seen anything like it before.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #25592 on: April 16, 2019, 05:35:18 pm »
Oh... I was going to put the game on in the background, but if Utd are still in it going into the last 5 minutes the commentary is going to be absolutely sickening with the '99 references.

Mute button maybe. But then I actually have to watch it. Hmm.

They'll be 5-0 down on agg and with 5 minutes they'll still trot out the 99 references.
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25593 on: April 16, 2019, 05:55:02 pm »
Oooh, I bet Barca are really scared. These Man U guys, they are BIG and TALL! And possibly even LARGE! Wait, that's just Lukaku. They'll never have seen anything like it before.
Before their first final against Barcelona they said they would win because they were bigger and stronger and Barcelona were skinny short-arses.
Can't remember how that turned out.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25594 on: April 16, 2019, 06:18:26 pm »
Looking forward to watching this to be fair. I expect a drubbing
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25595 on: April 16, 2019, 06:28:29 pm »
To be fair to Solskjær he’s got a point hasn’t he?

They’re hardly going to go there and attack them pound for pound. Their best chance is to keep a clean sheet and hope to nick one. Hopefully this is the same plan as he has against City.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #25596 on: April 16, 2019, 06:43:58 pm »

Is Donald Trump writing his addresses to the press?

My god that’s embarrassing
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #25597 on: April 16, 2019, 07:09:21 pm »
You know what would be quite nice?
City absolutely dominating these but losing out to a dodgy penalty and De Gea masterclass. Yes, that would be nice.

What would be even nicer if the cheats beat Spurs and then go to castle greyskull and fuckin wallop Yernited by 5 or 6 goals and then go to Burnley and get the shit kicked out of them and drop the two points in that game giving us the title by a point after we win our four remaining games.  We win the title with 97 points, the cheats finish runners up one point behind so its a record for finishing with a silver medal not gold, we then twat them in the champions league final and Yernited finish 6th and have to start the Europa league qualifiers next July.  Now that would be nice.   :D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #25598 on: April 16, 2019, 07:11:33 pm »
Is Donald Trump writing his addresses to the press?

My god that’s embarrassing

I only sign the Biggest players, the Biggest...

Drain the Bernabeu...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25599 on: April 16, 2019, 08:21:37 pm »
Getting sacked in the morning!
Continually on 11,420.