The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Wasps

(1/145) > >>

Roady:
Bastard things. Doing a good deed , said id cut this big fuck off shrub  in the garden overgrown to fuck it is. So there i am happily hacking away at this thing when about 20 wasps come flying at me.I shit meself coz i hate the little fuckers.So my good deed is over for the day.Two questions.Firstly anyone know how to remove a wasps nest without coming to harm yourself? Secondly,anyone know of a decent cheap firm who would come in and remove a bloody big hedge that mr shithouse here will no longer touch?
Hate the little fuckers.I had every intention of getting the garden looking dead nice for summer, was gonna get it sorted out really nice.Then these fuckers interrupt. Might just get some landscapers in and get them to deck the whole fucking thing.

thekitkatshuffler:

Alan_X:
I had a wasps nest in the loft a few years back. They got into the extract from the shower and drop into the shower so I opened up the loft hatch to have a look and 20 of the fuckers went for me.

I got someone in to deal with it.

Roady:

--- Quote from: Alan_F on April 18, 2011, 11:47:49 am ---I had a wasps nest in the loft a few years back. They got into the extract from the shower and drop into the shower so I opened up the loft hatch to have a look and 20 of the fuckers went for me.

I got someone in to deal with it.

little fuckers.I dropped the chainsaw and done a legger to my house.Im now done with gardening for the day.Swear to god i hate the little buggers.Im just going to get the shittest garden ever ,pave the whole thing or deck it.cant be fucked now.

--- End quote ---

CheshireDave:
Can't stand the bastards. Must have killed about 30 last year in my office cos there was a nest on the wall outside my window. Seen a few this year in my office, i just hope they're not making another nest. I have noticed they seem mucn bigger than the wasps last year. Wasps and heyfever are my summer time problems.

Also whats the deal with hornets? Fucking floaty bastards are almost as annoying. Do they sting? Do they make honey? Fuck em off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version