Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 373044 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: Legal repercussions for Trump and his cabal
« Reply #1560 on: April 9, 2021, 12:02:06 pm »
Daily Beast has a hell of an exclusive

Roger Sollenberger@SollenbergerRC
EXCLUSIVE: In May 2018 Matt Gaetz Venmo'd $900 to his good buddy & alleged child sex trafficker Joel Greenberg. Greenberg then paid three women $900. One had turned 18 five months prior. She now does adult films.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1561 on: April 9, 2021, 12:17:38 pm »
Consenting adults.
Nothing to see here.
Obama wore a tan suit once.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1562 on: April 9, 2021, 01:17:33 pm »
Looks like Joel's gonna flip on his mate. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1563 on: April 10, 2021, 08:59:32 pm »

"DeSantis 2024 Make America Florida"

:puke2

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1564 on: April 10, 2021, 11:16:34 pm »
Mike Lindells Absoute Proof videos turn out to be the same old lies recycled with the help of so called experts in the hope of giving them some credibility.
Not bothered watching the whole video as the intention is clear, start off with a lie and add a load  of data to make the lie look even worse.
Lindells video site
https://lindelltv.com/
All the claims in the video are ripped apart as you would expect.
https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/assessing-the-various-claims-in-mike

I found the OAN disclaimer on a video called Absolute Proof amusing. :D

Before airing Absolute Proof, OAN issued a disclaimer distancing itself from Lindell and  the content of the film, stating hat Lindell has “purchased the airtime for the broadcast of this program on One American News” and that Lindell is the “sole author and executive producer of this content and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content.” The disclaimer also says that “the statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts.”
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1565 on: April 10, 2021, 11:37:11 pm »
I'm almost starting to feel sorry for this guy. It's like something in his brain has just broken. He genuinely needs help.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1566 on: April 10, 2021, 11:38:08 pm »
I'm almost starting to feel sorry for this guy. It's like something in his brain has just broken. He genuinely needs help.

He's back on the rock.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1567 on: April 11, 2021, 12:06:45 am »
IMO. Lindells company may end up being hit with the biggest financial settlement after Dominion have finished with them in court. I hope Powell+Giuliani are wiped out but I doubt the settlement will be anywhere near $1.2 bill each. Fox will come out with a load of crap about freedom of speech and taking action when Dominion asked them to limit liability but My Pillow left themselves wide open offering a discount to anyone buying a Pillow using the code "Stopthesteal" Dominion will argue they slandered them with a pack of lies for financial gain.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1568 on: April 11, 2021, 10:40:43 am »
Been catching up on this thread and when I thought that Matt Geatz couldn’t get any weirder. I thought he was busy with his “son” Nestor. What a weirdo.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1569 on: April 11, 2021, 01:33:58 pm »
As the current social media meme about Gaetz says; “it’s always the ones you suspect”.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1570 on: April 11, 2021, 06:27:52 pm »
IMO. Lindells company may end up being hit with the biggest financial settlement after Dominion have finished with them in court. I hope Powell+Giuliani are wiped out but I doubt the settlement will be anywhere near $1.2 bill each. Fox will come out with a load of crap about freedom of speech and taking action when Dominion asked them to limit liability but My Pillow left themselves wide open offering a discount to anyone buying a Pillow using the code "Stopthesteal" Dominion will argue they slandered them with a pack of lies for financial gain.

It's a personal tragedy for Lindell.  Yes, he's a right wing nut job, but on a human level he's a guy who pulled himself back from the brink and became a self made man, now currently destroying himself and what he built in service of a narcissistic lunatic who doesn't give a crap that Lindell is destroying himself - only that it's just how things should be because in his head it's the natural order of things.

Lindell's own company need to jettison him if they want to stand a chance of riding this out with Dominion. But as you say, that code could prove fatal.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1571 on: April 11, 2021, 10:14:39 pm »
Whenever the question arises "Why is this previously successful and presumably intelligent man bending over backwards to defend Trump?", I always tend to think that maybe that person has been a bit naughty at some point in a hotel room with a young, female Russian 'journalist' and is now pretty much just acting as a foreign agent lest the tapes get out.

After all, if they had any integrity in the first place then they wouldn't be Republicans.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1572 on: April 11, 2021, 10:20:36 pm »
It's a personal tragedy for Lindell.  Yes, he's a right wing nut job, but on a human level he's a guy who pulled himself back from the brink and became a self made man, now currently destroying himself and what he built in service of a narcissistic lunatic who doesn't give a crap that Lindell is destroying himself - only that it's just how things should be because in his head it's the natural order of things.

Lindell's own company need to jettison him if they want to stand a chance of riding this out with Dominion. But as you say, that code could prove fatal.

He's a human who messed up, got a second chance, had success and is now fucking it up again by supporting a guy and a party who want people like him locked up for life after a simple fuck up. He can fuck right off. I hope he ends up sleeping in a ditch somewhere drinking his own piss...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 10:22:19 pm by stoa »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1573 on: April 11, 2021, 11:32:04 pm »
He's a human who messed up, got a second chance, had success and is now fucking it up again by supporting a guy and a party who want people like him locked up for life after a simple fuck up. He can fuck right off. I hope he ends up sleeping in a ditch somewhere drinking his own piss...

See, I can subscribe to your opinion of the guy, and I certainly don't think anybody should get away with using their business influence to aid Donald Fucking Trump. But I do feel there's a human tragedy involved in there, and that livelihoods beyond Lindell's depend on it.

Maybe I'm just too kind, but I hate to see people fall on their sword for that cnut.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1574 on: April 11, 2021, 11:35:56 pm »

I wonder if his latest Absolute proof etc 1 hour videos are more about trying to make the claims far more complicated than they are to confuse a jury hoping Dominion will back off.  he's made his bed so I imagine he knows using Sydney Powells defence will get him nowhere.
I also can't understand why My Pillow haven't dumped him. outelets are dropping them telling them nobody is buying anymore. he may be thinking his personal future lies in politics and his fanatical unwavering support for Trump will give him what he wants.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1575 on: April 12, 2021, 01:29:18 am »
Can't wait for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson or Ron DeSantis running for President in 2024 once Trump is either indicted/or jailed. The future is bright.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1576 on: April 12, 2021, 02:25:10 pm »
I wonder if his latest Absolute proof etc 1 hour videos are more about trying to make the claims far more complicated than they are to confuse a jury hoping Dominion will back off.  he's made his bed so I imagine he knows using Sydney Powells defence will get him nowhere.
I also can't understand why My Pillow haven't dumped him. outelets are dropping them telling them nobody is buying anymore. he may be thinking his personal future lies in politics and his fanatical unwavering support for Trump will give him what he wants.

Maybe he's hoping to plead insanity.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1577 on: April 12, 2021, 02:31:21 pm »

He's hired detectives to investigate Fox news  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1578 on: April 12, 2021, 03:20:24 pm »
The ⁦@NRSC gave an award to Donald trump. Over the weekend, trump called ⁦@LeaderMcConnell — senate gop leader — a dumb son of a bitch. Below is the photo of ⁦@SenRickScott⁩ giving trump the award, included in an email the nrsc sent out this morning.

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1381603972667080704

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/11/donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell-dumb-son-of-a-bitch-republicans-fauci-chao-mar-a-lago

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1579 on: April 12, 2021, 03:25:49 pm »
Is Trump alright? He looks a bit disheveled in that photo.  Not that he ever was a picture of health, mind.

Stress of potential legal cases, feeling miserable at being kicked out of office, or something else?  Or is it just a bad photo?

Not that I particularly care, you understand!

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1580 on: April 12, 2021, 04:23:19 pm »
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1381603972667080704

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/11/donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell-dumb-son-of-a-bitch-republicans-fauci-chao-mar-a-lago

I wonder if his hosting the event at Mar a Lago had any influence on the judging panel*

* yeah, judging panel  :lmao

In his rant at Moscow Mitch, he's reported as saying “I hired his wife,” [as Transportation Secretary]  “Did he ever say thank you?”

Surely she got the job on merit, and not because her husband was a powerful Repug figure!! I'm shocked!!

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1581 on: April 12, 2021, 08:14:49 pm »
Wont share the video, but Brian Tyler Cohen interviewed Glenn Kirschner on his podcast and discussed Gaetz, and the issue of pardons came up.  Now I've heard Glenn talk about pocket pardons before in respects of Bill Barr, but he intimated that Trump may well have already issued pardons to key people - including himself, or Gaetz - that we just don't know about yet because nobody has been charged with anything.

All the reports I've seen say Trump was warned off self-pardons and blanket pardons, but I guess the truth is we just don't know.  What we do know is that Trump is capable of anything, and that a self pardon would have to be challenged in the courts.

Seeing Gaetz charged might actually give us an indication on whether these secret pardons exist and who might have received them.

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1582 on: April 12, 2021, 08:18:53 pm »

He's hired detectives to investigate Fox news  ;D
Another 1 hour special of Absolute Bullshit coming up.

Maybe he's hoping to plead insanity.
Crafty git, trying to con Trump supporters into thinking he's one of them.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1583 on: April 12, 2021, 08:32:41 pm »
[quote author=Red Berry link=topic=346332.msg17696535#msg17696535 Trump may well have already issued pardons to key people - including himself, or Gaetz - that we just don't know about yet because nobody has been charged with anything.

All the reports I've seen say Trump was warned off self-pardons and blanket pardons, but I guess the truth is we just don't know.  What we do know is that Trump is capable of anything, and that a self pardon would have to be challenged in the courts.

[/quote]

I don't think he'll have done anything for Gaetz, and with regards to a self-pardon, have I understood correctly that one could only apply to federal charges and not state?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1584 on: April 12, 2021, 10:37:12 pm »

I don't think he'll have done anything for Gaetz, and with regards to a self-pardon, have I understood correctly that one could only apply to federal charges and not state?

I also don't think Trump did anything for Gaetz; as I said before, Gaetz is completely disposable and easily replaced. Unless Gaetz has something on someone, and it doesn't seem like it as given his abhorrent personality I doubt there are many who would confide in him.

And yes, presidential pardons only work at federal level; it's why Giuliani's son wants to run for the governorship of New York - so he can issue a state level pardon to his old man. We wont know if Trump has granted himself a self pardon until he is actually charged with a federal crime.

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1585 on: April 13, 2021, 11:07:28 pm »

The Carolinas love for Trump in photos.    :rollseyes

Art
Tolerance of the Intolerable and the Longevity of Trump Paraphernalia
Artist Brad Downey's travels through the Carolinas encouraged him to document the strange "Trump shops" that are still open.

https://hyperallergic.com/637319/tolerance-of-the-intolerable-and-the-longevity-of-trump-paraphernalia/

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1586 on: April 14, 2021, 05:27:40 am »
^ deep in the dark heart of Trumpistan 

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1587 on: April 14, 2021, 11:16:27 am »
I see Gaetz is trending.
It seems his mate the tax collector has been cooperating with the Feds since December.
His phone was seized then along with that of his ex girlfriend.
There are also allegations about the private flights to the Bahamas.
The other guy is once again saying there was no request for pardons.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1588 on: April 14, 2021, 01:43:30 pm »
I see Gaetz is trending.
It seems his mate the tax collector has been cooperating with the Feds since December.
His phone was seized then along with that of his ex girlfriend.
There are also allegations about the private flights to the Bahamas.
The other guy is once again saying there was no request for pardons.

I'm going to enjoy watching this smug, obnoxious troll being force fed karma for the rest of the year.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1589 on: April 14, 2021, 06:49:41 pm »
Consenting adults.
Nothing to see here.
Obama wore a tan suit once.

This topic has been on this page for days now, yet every time I see this comment I keep expecting to see a newspaper front-page mock-up like the Salah one, showing Barack in a tan suit  ;D
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1590 on: April 14, 2021, 06:51:25 pm »
This topic has been on this page for days now, yet every time I see this comment I keep expecting to see a newspaper front-page mock-up like the Salah one, showing Barack in a tan suit  ;D

With Dijon mustard stains on it... ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1591 on: April 14, 2021, 07:20:33 pm »

And yet everybody forgets this Trump scandal.  Probably because he wasn't president at the time. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XXU12nB7zMs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XXU12nB7zMs</a>

Popcorn's Art

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1592 on: April 17, 2021, 11:33:02 am »
First rioter to plead guilty does a deal. 3.5yrs-4.5yrs. imagine others will face stiffer sentencing.

Heavy metal guitarist with ties to Oath Keepers is first US Capitol rioter to plead guilty

A heavy metal guitarist with ties to the Oath Keepers pleaded guilty Friday to two crimes related to the US Capitol insurrection, making him the first rioter to do so.
Jon Ryan Schaffer pleaded guilty to obstruction of an official proceeding and entering a building with a dangerous weapon. He admitted to carrying bear spray into the Capitol complex during the formal certification of the Electoral College votes.
One hundred days after the January 6 attack, Schaffer is now the first pro-Trump rioter to plead guilty and admit his crimes.

In his plea deal, Schaffer is described as a "founding lifetime member" of the Oath Keepers, though his lawyers previously claimed in court that he didn't know much about the paramilitary group.

As part of the deal, Schaffer also "admits his belief that the Electoral College results were fraudulent is not a legal justification" for storming the Capitol complex.
Prosecutors and Schaffer's attorneys agreed to recommend that he get between 3.5 and 4.5 years in prison, based on how fruitful his cooperation is with the government. The sentencing decision will ultimately be made by federal Judge Amit Mehta, who is overseeing the case.

Many of the Capitol riot defendants have expressed interest in pleading guilty and attempting to move on with their lives. But those plea deals -- and potential cooperation deals -- have been slowed down while prosecutors waited for sign-off from senior Justice Department officials.
Schaffer's plea was made official during a hastily arranged hearing Friday in DC District Court.

Cooperating with prosecutors
As part of the plea deal, Schaffer agreed to cooperate with investigators and potentially testify in related criminal cases, according to the court proceedings. In return for Schaffer's assistance, the Justice Department might later urge the judge to show leniency during his sentencing.
Recent court filings revealed that Schaffer met with federal investigators for several "debrief interviews" last month.
Investigators likely asked for information about the Oath Keepers, the far-right paramilitary group with a dozen members facing conspiracy charges. Schaffer wore an "Oath Keepers Lifetime Member" hat inside the Capitol, but his defense attorneys said he bought the hat from a fan.
Some laws being used against Capitol rioters have never been used like they are now, to target individual members of a mob on federal grounds. Some defendants are disputing the Justice Department's interpretation of these laws, and Mehta alluded to potential "legal challenges down the road" while questioning prosecutors about the specifics of Schaffer's landmark plea.

Schaffer was initially charged with six federal crimes. He was ordered to stay in jail while his case moved through the court system, because a magistrate judge was alarmed by his potential ties to Oath Keepers extremists and by the fact that he brought bear spray inside the Capitol.
Some members of his Indiana-based band reportedly quit in protest of his role in the attack.
The Justice Department heralded the guilty plea on the 100-day mark of the Capitol attack.

"The FBI has made an average of more than four arrests a day, seven days a week since January 6th," acting Deputy Attorney General John Carlin said in a statement on Friday. "I commend the hundreds of special agents, prosecutors and support staff that have worked tirelessly for the last 100 days to bring those who committed criminal acts to justice."
This story has been updated with details of the plea agreement
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics/oath-keepers-capitol-guilty-plea-schaffer/index.html
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1593 on: April 17, 2021, 04:48:22 pm »
First rioter to plead guilty does a deal. 3.5yrs-4.5yrs. imagine others will face stiffer sentencing.
Excellent news. I imagine the other defendants have now thoroughly soiled their pants. For those who face similar charges and do not plea deal, or have nothing to offer for a deal, they face the prospect of receiving very stiff sentences. That's as it should be.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1594 on: April 17, 2021, 05:15:53 pm »
Excellent news. I imagine the other defendants have now thoroughly soiled their pants. For those who face similar charges and do not plea deal, or have nothing to offer for a deal, they face the prospect of receiving very stiff sentences. That's as it should be.
Yeah,it's very good news. lenancy would have encouraged more trouble, some of the rioters still seemed proud of their actions even after they had been arrested, I got the impression they never realized they were in serious trouble, maybe they do now.
               Emily Maitlis

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #1595 on: April 26, 2021, 11:38:47 pm »

Alaska senator Lora Feingold now has a 28 hour round trip drive to work at the state capitol. She keeps refusing to wear a mask and has been banned by Alaska Airlines.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1596 on: April 26, 2021, 11:41:46 pm »
Cities where Trump held rallies and still hasn't paid the money to host them are now turning the debt over to collection agencies.  Trump's got the bailiffs on him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1597 on: April 27, 2021, 09:33:49 pm »
Trump released this today..

I don’t know what to say to be honest
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1598 on: April 28, 2021, 08:12:26 am »
I don’t know what to say to be honest

That's actually not too bad in comparison to some of the more unhinged stuff he used to spew on Twitter

There's still a lot of mental zig zagging going on there, but if he were a patient and I was his doctor, I'd class that as a slight improvement 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1599 on: April 28, 2021, 09:01:04 am »
I hear he's been releasing a lot of these statements. It's testament to how far off the news cycle he's dropped that we only hear about one in every fifty.

Popcorn's Art