Author Topic: Wolves away in the FA Cup, selling details. New thread!!  (Read 12951 times)

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Re: Wolves away in the FA Cup, selling details. New thread!!
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2018, 10:22:58 pm »
Is there going to be a further sale for this?

They haven't put the 'there will be no further sales' notice up yet

Today was the further sale

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2018, 11:24:51 pm »

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2018, 06:04:23 pm »
Finally arrived today!!

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2018, 07:37:53 pm »
Finally arrived today!!

Same here finally, is the draw for the next round after our game or before?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2018, 07:42:00 pm »
Same here finally, is the draw for the next round after our game or before?

Would imagine it's like half an hour before kick off.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2018, 02:40:15 pm »
Can we have an exchange for this please? Thanks.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2018, 06:00:21 pm »
Got mine at long last

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #87 on: January 1, 2019, 07:01:52 pm »
Driving down on Monday, not been before so any info on best routes, parking etc from those who went to the league match?
Legacy fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: January 1, 2019, 07:29:17 pm »
Driving down on Monday, not been before so any info on best routes, parking etc from those who went to the league match?
There's a massive free car park just off a roundabout right next to a KFC and Science Park on the main road towards the ground. Apparently it's a park and ride in the daytime but is free at night, loads of home fans park there so I checked with some of them first when I parked there for the league game. About a 15 min walk to the ground and straight onto the main road to the motorway after. There's probably nearer places but some were charging up to a tenner that I walked past.

EDIT: Just googled it for you, it's off Bushbury Lane off Stafford Road. You'll see the KFC from the main road, take the left off the roundabout and it's round to your right.
« Last Edit: January 1, 2019, 07:35:26 pm by howtheredgriffinstolexmas73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #89 on: January 2, 2019, 10:58:40 am »
Birch Street car Park is very handy literally less than 5 mins walk to the ground. 5 quid for the night.
Kenny Godglish

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: January 2, 2019, 11:05:54 am »
Can we have an exchange for this please? Thanks.
Any chance please mods? Not long left now for posting. Thanks.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #91 on: January 3, 2019, 09:34:17 am »

I just park in the ASDA right next to the ground. Says that parking over 2 hours and all football related parking means you'll get a ticket but I've parked there loads of times and never been given a ticket. Its less than a minutes walk from the ground but if you don't leave early before the final whistle get ready to be stuck there for at least an hour.

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
« Reply #92 on: January 3, 2019, 10:03:54 am »
Any chance of an exchange please mods?

Just been let down on a spare & have a feeling there will be quite a few spares for this

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #93 on: January 5, 2019, 06:07:41 pm »
There's a massive free car park just off a roundabout right next to a KFC and Science Park on the main road towards the ground. Apparently it's a park and ride in the daytime but is free at night, loads of home fans park there so I checked with some of them first when I parked there for the league game. About a 15 min walk to the ground and straight onto the main road to the motorway after. There's probably nearer places but some were charging up to a tenner that I walked past.

EDIT: Just googled it for you, it's off Bushbury Lane off Stafford Road. You'll see the KFC from the main road, take the left off the roundabout and it's round to your right.

Do you know if that car park is open til late ? On the google images the car park notice says open from 7am - 7pm ? Or, does it stay open later on match nights ? Cheers.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: January 5, 2019, 06:28:36 pm »
Do you know if that car park is open til late ? On the google images the car park notice says open from 7am - 7pm ? Or, does it stay open later on match nights ? Cheers.
I parked there for the game before Xmas and it was fine, locals said it was a park and ride during the day but could be used for free during night games. There's no barrier to stop you getting in or out in the evening. Seems mad they're not capitalising on it and charging to be honest!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #95 on: January 5, 2019, 07:07:19 pm »
I parked there for the game before Xmas and it was fine, locals said it was a park and ride during the day but could be used for free during night games. There's no barrier to stop you getting in or out in the evening. Seems mad they're not capitalising on it and charging to be honest!
Cheers, thanks for that. Ssshhh......keep it to yourself (the bit in bold)!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: January 5, 2019, 08:18:14 pm »
Cheers, thanks for that. Ssshhh......keep it to yourself (the bit in bold)!
;D

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #97 on: January 6, 2019, 08:46:37 am »
Was just going to ask the question about parking but seen the last few posts happy days

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: January 7, 2019, 03:44:39 am »
Where's everyone going for a pre game bevy? Keep seeing this ad on Facebook for The Outback 'The official away fan club.' 50 Queen Street WV1 3BJ.

Google says it's a 13 minute walk from the ground and doors open at 5pm.
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: January 7, 2019, 11:39:11 am »

Do you know what time it changes to the free parking?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 7, 2019, 11:39:36 am »
Birch Street car Park is very handy literally less than 5 mins walk to the ground. 5 quid for the night.

Do you know what it's like getting out afterwards?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 7, 2019, 12:38:32 pm »
Do you know what time it changes to the free parking?

Not sure, sorry, I probably got there around 6pm or shortly after.

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: January 7, 2019, 05:52:33 pm »
Where is everyone bevvying for this? Is there an away boozer?
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: January 7, 2019, 06:18:48 pm »
Park and ride car park right next to venture building plastics limited if that helps anyone

Reckon 50 spaces left

Filling fast

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #104 on: January 8, 2019, 03:27:40 pm »

Parked in that one which was free as you said and really easy to get out of after so thanks for the tip.

Hell of a walk though, had to stop for a sit down a few times, especially on the way back. Legs are killing me today.
Legacy fan

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: January 8, 2019, 03:30:13 pm »
Parked in that one which was free as you said and really easy to get out of after so thanks for the tip.

Hell of a walk though, had to stop for a sit down a few times, especially on the way back. Legs are killing me today.

Was a good trek wasn’t it! McNasty's had some business off me both ways!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: January 8, 2019, 04:03:17 pm »
I parked there as well, although not in the actual car park, I snagged a place on the side street just outside the KFC.

Walk to the ground was fine for me, though I'm used to fairly long walks.

Cheers for the recommendation

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 8, 2019, 07:27:10 pm »

Haha, no probs - sorry about the walk, I did it in torrential rain after the league game if it's any consolation! ;D

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #108 on: January 8, 2019, 07:30:03 pm »
We parked on the civic centre. £3 after 5pm. Woulda been quicker if we weren’t made to walk up a hill and all the way around

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: January 8, 2019, 09:05:24 pm »
Weren’t allowed in the pubs being Liverpool fans. ASDA did well last night