Author Topic: Barcelona away, May 1st.  (Read 59949 times)

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
Re: Barcelona away, May 1st.
« Reply #240 on: April 24, 2019, 03:48:42 pm »
Just called the Ticket Office to see if it was possible for me as an overseas to collect mine in Barcelona as well because of the short time but they told me it wasn't possible. Tickets for overseas with special delivery should be sent out tomorrow morning.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: April 24, 2019, 05:23:56 pm »
it's shite for the euro aways they need to swerve it, much better gettin everyone in a square

Deffo, well better when it's going off in the square in the sun and everybody is kicking a couple footies around with a few cans from the offy. Not cramped in some shite dark bar waiting 30 minutes for a bevvy
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline SteH

• Kemlynite
« Reply #242 on: April 24, 2019, 07:17:52 pm »
anyone received email from Royal Mail with special delivery tracking number yet?

Ive had Yodel attempting a delivery today saying needs signature and cant think what else it would be, but always been Royal Mail before as you say.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2019, 07:18:48 pm »
Ive had Yodel attempting a delivery today saying needs signature and cant think what else it would be, but always been Royal Mail before as you say.

Surely not using Yodel!!!! Haha

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2019, 10:39:32 pm »
Just called the Ticket Office to see if it was possible for me as an overseas to collect mine in Barcelona as well because of the short time but they told me it wasn't possible. Tickets for overseas with special delivery should be sent out tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed that is the case.. need them latest Monday evening.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2019, 01:52:03 am »
IT WONT ACCORDING To mods no more ticket exchange this season

Oh, any idea why not?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2019, 09:03:24 am »
I'm heartbroken. Completely heartbroken. I booked my flight to Barca with Sport Options a few days ago (needed to get back for work the following day so just needed a day trip for this one). With my European history I would have automatically qualified for a ticket in the away end. Because of extreme personal circumstances distracting me over the last few days I've missed the ticket sale. I don't want to sit in the home end. After passing on tickets to mates for so many matches recently I was hoping for a real blow-out in Barca, really let off some steam. This has well and truly fucked up my year.

Sport Options will swap the name on the flight. Anyone got a ticket who still needs transport?
Just go. You'll pick up a ticket.

Also a real blow out with work the next day? We must have different definitions of blow out!

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2019, 09:31:54 am »
When are they posting these tickets out? I'm sure many are flying out on Monday
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2019, 11:04:55 am »
When are they posting these tickets out? I'm sure many are flying out on Monday
got through to club just know on the phone and the lady said all Overseas Post had been sent out this morning and we should be getting a contact from DHL later today for next day delivery, so hopefully will get them Friday.

She did say to ring them back if nothing from DHL soon !
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 11:26:06 am by ant »
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2019, 11:10:28 am »
Oh, any idea why not?

There won't be any spares anyway. Anyone who does happen to have one will already know who they're sorting out with it. But mostly the club have been making it quite clear this season that they deem there to be too many people passing on tickets, for facevalue or otherwise, and have been suspending memberships of people who they think pass on tickets regularly (obviously this is an alarm bell for them for touting, even if that isn't the case all of the time).

See here: https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=342699.0
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: April 25, 2019, 11:17:14 am »
Of course there'll be spares. Things happen and the name on the ticket purchased 10 days prior to the event can't go. They won't be checking names on entering the ground for this. Yeah the club are cracking down on swaps but you'd get in even I your name is Francisco franco on the day

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #251 on: April 25, 2019, 11:21:29 am »
Club just rang me to organise collection in Barcelona as the delivery time is too short for the Overseas Post, so now collecting over there, happy days !

if anyone is in the same situation give the club a ring and see if they can sort that for you if they havent already rang you yet -  YNWA !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #252 on: April 25, 2019, 11:30:45 am »
Club just rang me to organise collection in Barcelona as the delivery time is too short for the Overseas Post, so now collecting over there, happy days !

if anyone is in the same situation give the club a ring and see if they can sort that for you if they havent already rang you yet -  YNWA !

As useless as always..  >:(

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2019, 11:33:43 am »
As useless as always..  >:(

very helpfull and the best situation for me to be honest, always prefere to collect in the host city and would like the club to give us that option during the sales - coyr !

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2019, 11:38:06 am »
very helpfull and the best situation for me to be honest, always prefere to collect in the host city and would like the club to give us that option during the sales - coyr !

Yeah I’d love to collect as well in Barca for this one, but as that wasn’t an option I asked for overseas post.. been over 5days since I bought the tickets but they haven’t even been able to post them out  :butt

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2019, 11:59:04 am »
Have a twin room available in a hostel in Las Ramblas (very central) for the Tuesday & Wednesday night if any use to anyone before I cancel.

€170 in total for the two nights.

Over there myself anyway so can check in booking etc. if required.

Cheers
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2019, 12:00:41 pm »

Where are you based? I just rang them on this. The girl told me that they've started sending them out this morning. I asked will I have mine by Tuesday even though I'm waiting on overseas delivery to Ireland and she said that I'd have it by Tuesday... Would not hold my breath

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #257 on: April 25, 2019, 12:03:47 pm »
Where are you based? I just rang them on this. The girl told me that they've started sending them out this morning. I asked will I have mine by Tuesday even though I'm waiting on overseas delivery to Ireland and she said that I'd have it by Tuesday... Would not hold my breath

Paris, France !

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2019, 12:10:22 pm »
Yeah I’d love to collect as well in Barca for this one, but as that wasn’t an option I asked for overseas post.. been over 5days since I bought the tickets but they haven’t even been able to post them out  :butt

I rang them and asked for collection in Barcelona as Overseas Post was tight, they emailed me back and said not possible even though I said we had no option to collect in Barcelona at the point of sale, then they rang me and asked if could I collect in Barcelona as they could not gaurantee delivery before Tuesday, when I leave for Barcelona. I said too right I do and they sorted it for me.

Very helpfull in the end. You could always try ringing them and see if possible to collect over there !

Maybe they can gaurantee delivery to your country before you leave ?

Hope it works out for ya - YNWA

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2019, 01:08:50 pm »

Ring the club the day before the game if they haven't arrived and they'll be able to arrange collection over there.

Offline LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2019, 02:21:20 pm »
Anyone flying out Tuesday from Manchester early flight?
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2019, 02:29:04 pm »
Any1 who’s collecting in Barca had their 2nd email yet

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2019, 02:45:51 pm »
Any1 who’s collecting in Barca had their 2nd email yet

No, not yet
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2019, 02:46:57 pm »
Rang the ticket office, as selected overseas post to Ireland but still received no email that they are on their way(bought in the first sale last Saturday), asked could I collect in Barecelona now as I leave on Monday but man on the phone says they were all sent out this morning and when i said I didnt get an email he said you'll get it this evening, have my reservations about them arriving by Monday but not much else I can do for now, as far as I know they don't do duplicates for these. Interesting.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 04:42:54 pm by Milly B »

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2019, 03:04:49 pm »
Are we assuming that the 2nd sale were sent today as well?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: April 25, 2019, 03:08:43 pm »
No, not yet
I'm thinking they will be sent around half 4

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2019, 03:20:58 pm »
Rang the ticket office, as selected overseas post to Ireland but still received no email that they are on their way(bought in the first sale last Saturday), asked could I collect in Barecelona now as I leave on Monday but man on the phone says they were all sent out this morning and when i said I didnt get an email ge said you'll get it this evening, have my reservations about them arriving by Monday but not much else I can do for now, as far as I know the don't do duplicates for these. Interesting.
if your DHL delivery does not get signed for they can arrange dupes with Braca, ive had dupes done for euro aways when delays for sending tickets have been a problem. you just need to let the club know all the details because they know when the DHL is signed for.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2019, 03:24:45 pm »
Rang the ticket office, as selected overseas post to Ireland but still received no email that they are on their way(bought in the first sale last Saturday), asked could I collect in Barecelona now as I leave on Monday but man on the phone says they were all sent out this morning and when i said I didnt get an email ge said you'll get it this evening, have my reservations about them arriving by Monday but not much else I can do for now, as far as I know the don't do duplicates for these. Interesting.

Funny that because all the times I've got DHL delivery of a ticket through LFC, I've always got an email from DHL before they've even collected the package from LFC saying they've received the information of your package. The ticket office often lie about these things too, I'm fully expecting to have to collect them in Barcelona.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2019, 03:25:52 pm »
Just had my email and text messages about collection both reference numbers are different and the collection point is a joke

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2019, 03:32:08 pm »
Just got royal mail delivery email... bought in Saturday's sale.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2019, 03:35:35 pm »
Just had my email and text messages about collection both reference numbers are different and the collection point is a joke

wheres the collection point mate

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2019, 03:38:47 pm »

same - YNWA

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2019, 03:39:13 pm »

Yeah, just had the same
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: April 25, 2019, 03:39:14 pm »
wheres the collection point mate
Hotel Barcelona Centre

Says its 2km 25 min walk from suggested area for fans to meet up

Offline jamesthekop

• Main Stander
« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2019, 03:51:39 pm »
Just got royal mail delivery email... bought in Saturday's sale.

Does it say “the sender is preparing the item “ rather than it being already in the way?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #275 on: April 25, 2019, 03:52:48 pm »
I give up, called them and the woman I spoke to had no idea about a Barca sale  :o
I’m pretty sure they’ll ring/send me an email tomorrow that I need to collect.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #276 on: April 25, 2019, 03:54:56 pm »
I give up, called them and the woman I spoke to had no idea about a Barca sale  :o
I’m pretty sure they’ll ring/send me an email tomorrow that I need to collect.

Unbelievable stuff really. The mind boggles with some of them!!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #277 on: April 25, 2019, 03:58:40 pm »
Unbelievable stuff really. The mind boggles with some of them!!

Yepp, hopefully one way or another we’re getting our tickets  ;)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #278 on: April 25, 2019, 04:22:44 pm »
Says its 2km 25 min walk from suggested area for fans to meet up

What have they said for the suggested area for fans to meet up?

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: April 25, 2019, 04:24:42 pm »
What have they said for the suggested area for fans to meet up?
Plaça Reial,