The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

a question for one of the mods

<< < (71/200) > >>

Elmo!:

--- Quote from: Lad on December  1, 2021, 11:58:06 am ---Don’t know if this is the right place to ask but whenever I try to post a photo on here, such as a simple basic one from my phone gallery it tells me that the attachment is too large and that the maximum is 200kb !
I can’t get past this, probably because I lack the basic knowledge. Any help greatly appreciated 🙏🏼

--- End quote ---

Upload it to imgur or other hosting site and then embed it in your post using the "Insert Image" button.

Lad:

--- Quote from: Just Elmo? on December  1, 2021, 12:26:58 pm ---Upload it to imgur or other hosting site and then embed it in your post using the "Insert Image" button.

--- End quote ---

Cheers 🍻

PeterJM:
Why has the thread about Arthur been locked?

Andy @ Allerton!:

--- Quote from: Lad on December  1, 2021, 11:58:06 am ---Don’t know if this is the right place to ask but whenever I try to post a photo on here, such as a simple basic one from my phone gallery it tells me that the attachment is too large and that the maximum is 200kb !
I can’t get past this, probably because I lack the basic knowledge. Any help greatly appreciated 🙏🏼

--- End quote ---

Or make it smaller in a photo app like mspaint, then save it as a jpeg (Which makes it a lot smaller) and check the size before attaching it

the 92A:

--- Quote from: PeterJM on December  6, 2021, 10:05:12 am ---Why has the thread about Arthur been locked?

--- End quote ---
Out of respect for the little lad who was tortured to death, he's not a political football

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version