Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091998 times)

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15000 on: July 12, 2020, 09:36:14 pm »
Am I wondering what they will do with credits for those of us who can't get in due to the capacity being reduced. Will we just lose them?
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #15001 on: July 13, 2020, 01:43:20 am »
Am I wondering what they will do with credits for those of us who can't get in due to the capacity being reduced. Will we just lose them?
any reduced capacity will be STHs only you'd think so doubt members will lose anything until they are allowed to buy tickets, should only lose credits if you have a fair opportunity to purchase tickets

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15002 on: July 13, 2020, 09:49:16 am »
Does anyone know what is going to happen to credits? I've not seen anyone ask in the last 12 hours so wanted to ask again just incase anything had changed.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15003 on: July 13, 2020, 10:23:17 am »
Does anyone know what is going to happen to credits? I've not seen anyone ask in the last 12 hours so wanted to ask again just incase anything had changed.

Everyone is gathering at Anfield for a scrap for credits. You better get training.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15004 on: July 13, 2020, 11:28:41 am »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15005 on: July 13, 2020, 11:31:09 am »
any reduced capacity will be STHs only you'd think so doubt members will lose anything until they are allowed to buy tickets, should only lose credits if you have a fair opportunity to purchase tickets

I think at first it will be so limited aways will come into it.... and if that is the case then members would be on level pegging until they make the jump from the 4000 ish who have 20/38 credit to the 30,000 with 19/38  games 

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15006 on: July 15, 2020, 08:04:49 pm »
I have 2 memberships that are going to auto renew this month, and I really can't afford the fees after losing my job. Can I cancel the memberships and when fans are allowed back in to the ground renew then, and still have my purchase history? 1 of the cards has got all 19 on and I really don't want to lose all those credits, but equally I can't afford to renew right now. The other only has a few games from this season on.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 08:06:43 pm by AttaRed »

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15007 on: July 15, 2020, 08:08:39 pm »
Yes but think deadline to do it was/is today so log on now and hope

You don’t lose the credits. Just buy the membership when we know more

Edit just seen deadline stated as 17:00 so you might be too late

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #15008 on: July 16, 2020, 12:49:47 am »
I've cancelled the memberships, but looks like i've missed the deadline, so not sure what will happen now as theres no money in my bank for them to take the membership fees.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15009 on: July 16, 2020, 09:34:46 am »
Bugger, I had the 20th in my head as the cancellation date, hadn't got around to doing it yet.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15010 on: July 17, 2020, 11:26:23 am »
Today's gov announcement looks promising for fans coming back next season

"From October, large concerts will be allowed."

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15011 on: July 17, 2020, 11:57:01 am »
Today's gov announcement looks promising for fans coming back next season

"From October, large concerts will be allowed."

Suspect it’ll be heavily reduced capacity but is a start!

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15012 on: July 17, 2020, 12:44:06 pm »
Wishful thinking i suspect. Will a big spike in cases over the coming weeks/months.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15013 on: July 17, 2020, 12:54:20 pm »
Wishful thinking i suspect. Will a big spike in cases over the coming weeks/months.

People have been saying that for months...

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15014 on: July 17, 2020, 01:22:48 pm »
Australia had crowds in for the first restart game of the A League his morning. Reduced capacity of course but a trial to keep an eye on.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15015 on: July 17, 2020, 02:24:47 pm »
My feeling is reduced capacities from September

Move towards full over the space of 2/3 months

Might limit how far you can travel

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15016 on: July 17, 2020, 02:36:29 pm »

If the scientists/virologists/epidemiologists were making the decisions, absolutely no chance they'd be any fans till next year.

But, as Doris made clear today,  his horrid lot are making them so it wouldn't surprise me if we are back before the year is out.

The absolute shite storm over who can go and who can't will be something to behold though

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15017 on: July 17, 2020, 03:22:45 pm »
The absolute shite storm over who can go and who can't will be something to behold though
glad i know I've got no chance for a while, but October is long time away, things can escalate very quickly again if its not managed right

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #15018 on: July 17, 2020, 03:48:40 pm »

I think we may see some fans in from October, no chance full capacity for a while yet. At full whack social distancing would be gone completely.

Who knows what the numbers will be like. We should be relieved to see 20,000 at Anfield before a vaccine arrives and is plentiful. If 20k are in, they'd better sing their hearts out.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15019 on: July 17, 2020, 04:44:19 pm »
I think we may see some fans in from October, no chance full capacity for a while yet. At full whack social distancing would be gone completely.

Who knows what the numbers will be like. We should be relieved to see 20,000 at Anfield before a vaccine arrives and is plentiful. If 20k are in, they'd better sing their hearts out.

Bit hard with a mask on

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15020 on: July 17, 2020, 07:17:41 pm »
Bit hard with a mask on
nothing mentioned about masks unless i missed it? But should easily be the first requirement for going

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15021 on: July 17, 2020, 07:22:12 pm »
People have been saying that for months...
nearly 700 cases today and that's with all the social distancing in place, winter moves more people in doors and hospitals already struggle at times with flu season, even a small spike in cases could be really bad come late winter, we are no where close to finished with this

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15022 on: July 17, 2020, 08:28:06 pm »
nothing mentioned about masks unless i missed it? But should easily be the first requirement for going
Yeah, I was just taking it as read that masks will be mandatory

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15023 on: July 17, 2020, 08:37:08 pm »
nearly 700 cases today and that's with all the social distancing in place, winter moves more people in doors and hospitals already struggle at times with flu season, even a small spike in cases could be really bad come late winter, we are no where close to finished with this

I'm not saying we aren't but I am a bit tired of people prophesying that "there'll be another spike/second wave in a few weeks" when they've been saying that since Easter!

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15024 on: July 17, 2020, 08:56:20 pm »
I'm not saying we aren't but I am a bit tired of people prophesying that "there'll be another spike/second wave in a few weeks" when they've been saying that since Easter!

You’re right, they have. And social distancing is basically non-existent anymore as well.

But, ‘experts’ have said the second wave will be winter/christmas time, which if it happens, then it was going to happen anyway regardless

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15025 on: July 17, 2020, 09:06:32 pm »
we haven't even finished the first phase yet, lot of work still to be done

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15026 on: July 19, 2020, 08:04:14 pm »
Australia had crowds in for the first restart game of the A League his morning. Reduced capacity of course but a trial to keep an eye on.

Here in Denmark there are supporters in the stadiums again as well and the clubs have been allowed to let people in for a couple of weeks now. Of course it is with reduced capacity but my local club had 8000 supporters in the stadium a week ago in a stadium with a capacity of 20000. So far it seems to be going really well however with some issues in a cup final.

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #15027 on: July 20, 2020, 06:53:22 pm »
They just took the £26.99 for next seasons Membership... I know they mailed to say they were doing it, but thought I’d mark it here...

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #15028 on: July 20, 2020, 08:35:30 pm »
They just took the £26.99 for next seasons Membership... I know they mailed to say they were doing it, but thought I’d mark it here...

Cheers, was wondering when they might go through,

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #15029 on: July 20, 2020, 09:05:58 pm »
Had the bank app notify me mine had bounced as I didn't have the funds in
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15030 on: July 21, 2020, 09:20:55 am »
Mine is showing as pending in my banking app but not had an email from the club and not showing in my purchase history either yet.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15031 on: July 22, 2020, 11:57:33 am »
Nothing taken from me as of yet, assume I mustn't have udpated credit card details  :butt

Personally think membership this season is immaterial. I'd be stunned if any members get in the ground on their own ticket next season

26,000 STs, virtually 50% capacity that, and I be surprised if we're back at much more than that before end of season.

If by some miracle some time next year it's back to more capacity but not full, how do they do credits that only some will get and some don't

Say for argument sake the last 5 games some members get in. So those who had 19 (15 with cancelled games, assume they will be deducted as credits) last season are guaranteed, how do credits work for 2021/22.

If they use 2 seasons  some could be on 24 (20 with cancelled games) yet some are on 13 from this season. So what do they do, ignore this year if any members get in?

They won't be arsed working that out

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if they used this as the perfect opportunity for them to scrap members loyalty

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15032 on: July 22, 2020, 12:28:11 pm »

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if they used this as the perfect opportunity for them to scrap members loyalty

If they want World War 3 on their hands, sure

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15033 on: July 22, 2020, 12:57:01 pm »
If Members get in at all next season, whether that be the odd match because they run some sort of rota or ballot, or if we get to go to the last four or five matches due to a full capacity, there’s no way they’ll use that loyalty for the season after. They’ll just go back to this season surely?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15034 on: July 22, 2020, 01:04:05 pm »
If they want World War 3 on their hands, sure

Can see your point mate, but I wouldn't be surprised, livid bit not surprised

I think in some ways members with loyalty are a hindrance to the club getting money spent in the club shop and concessions etc

But will just have to wait and see, will be easier for them to sort if no members get in at all next season

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15035 on: July 22, 2020, 01:18:56 pm »
Can see your point mate, but I wouldn't be surprised, livid bit not surprised

I think in some ways members with loyalty are a hindrance to the club getting money spent in the club shop and concessions etc

But will just have to wait and see, will be easier for them to sort if no members get in at all next season

They can't just scrap years and years of loyalty just because they can't be arsed working out credits for the following season

And as for the club shops, there are more than enough tourists to satisfy that demand, the club shop is hammered every game.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15036 on: July 22, 2020, 02:11:39 pm »
Hard to know. I've been thinking about how credits from this season would apply for next season, I'd not even considered the knock on effect for the season after. Good point.
Interesting times. I think 'football tourism' will be down for a bit, but I don't think LFC will have any trouble filling the ground.

So on the one hand, they might think well OK, let's play it safe, fans are not travelling like before, keep the current lot on side.
Or they might think - we're in the best position ever where they can do what they want within reason and blame the circumstances.

Who knows.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15037 on: July 22, 2020, 02:52:04 pm »
Before credits it was relatively easy to get tickets. Credits mean people buy because they have to to not fall off the ladder. If they scrapped credits buying tickets might actually be easier...
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15038 on: July 22, 2020, 03:23:05 pm »
If Members get in at all next season, whether that be the odd match because they run some sort of rota or ballot, or if we get to go to the last four or five matches due to a full capacity, there’s no way they’ll use that loyalty for the season after. They’ll just go back to this season surely?
you can't count credits that not everyone who was eligible could buy

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15039 on: July 22, 2020, 03:25:21 pm »
you can't count credits that not everyone who was eligible could buy

Our ticket office can  ;D

Nothing they do will be fair on everyone. If they put those who had 15, 16, or 17 bought in with those that only had 12. That wouldn't be fair either.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT