Author Topic: The ifitahadnttabeenforthe, woe is me, aftertiming,semi-timing betting thread!  (Read 99193 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Same lad missed £550 by Watford only drawing. The mad bastard had Stoke to win at Swansea in the bet too.

I'd imagine Swansea would have fucked many an accumulator over the weekend. I was tempted to do a big single, but thankfully I didn't.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
I'd imagine Swansea would have fucked many an accumulator over the weekend. I was tempted to do a big single, but thankfully I didn't.

Yeah they messed mine up - had us, them, Forest, Bristol City, Preston and Sheff Wed for £500

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
You weren't the only one, I thought they were overpriced at around evens or slightly higher - I bottled doing the big single but they done me over on other bets.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
I had Murcia and Fuenlabrada tonight .

2 - 0
2 - 1

57/1

They finished

1 - 0
2 - 1

That would've been Genk more or less paid for.

Twaaaaaat !!
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
I've been getting close with correct score doubles recently. One is going to land at some point.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
yep i had that in an acca. even money league leaders at home to the team bottom who hadnt won..............no such thing as a sure thing
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
yep i had that in an acca. even money league leaders at home to the team bottom who hadnt won..............no such thing as a sure thing

Not in that league anyway, this season is crazy so far. Last I heard Forest were struggling but they’re actually joint top  :-\
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Not in that league anyway, this season is crazy so far. Last I heard Forest were struggling but they’re actually joint top  :-\
can be a bit of a minefield alright

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
i have been backing Cameron smith in the golf for months. thursday i go look to see where he is playing as most golf tournaments start that day

of course he is playing in Asia and the tournament started during the night. odds had plummeted and sure enough he finishes 3rd the one week i dont back him

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Needed Juve to win by 2 in an acca for £1400 last night. When they went up 2-1 I wanted to cash out but 365 was fucked. Reckon the offer would've been 4-500. c*nts.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Needed Juve to win by 2 in an acca for £1400 last night. When they went up 2-1 I wanted to cash out but 365 was fucked. Reckon the offer would've been 4-500. c*nts.
Bet 365 doesn't work for me now for ages via the mobile. Just doesn't load properly.

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Bet 365 doesn't work for me now for ages via the mobile. Just doesn't load properly.

Try deleting your history, had the same thing on PC recently. Just literally wouldn't load.
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Try deleting your history, had the same thing on PC recently. Just literally wouldn't load.
Tried that. Still no difference?

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
Needed fabinho to get booked vs arsenal(which would have been a good booking to get) for a 900/1 acca. We go again. This weekend: UFC acre, rencountre, diaz, anderson(DODGY heavily reliant on securing early takedown). Boxing: canelo to win a fix in his light heavy debut kovalev short camp etc. Football: spurs, man u bournemouth btts and 2.5 few weeks ago this was an easy bournemouth win but with martial back i fancy goals. NFL: texans -1.5, ravens win(DODGY). 9 legs 1200/1
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
I got a 16/1 5fold in yesterday. BTTS. MY first one in ages . Was boss as Fleetwood score the same time as Robbo..Inwas consoling myself with my winnings and then up popped Mane.
« Last Edit: November 3, 2019, 01:31:16 pm by kesey »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
Nice.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Nice.

The Fleetwood goal was about 30 seconds before Robbo's goal. Then went nuts when Mane scored . I was on a break from work. I didn't go back  ;D

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Spurs the fcking c*nts cost me with a boosted treble  ::)

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
I had a double today of Northampton 3 - 1 and Coventry 2 - 1 at 157/1. They ended up 4 - 1 and 2 - 1. The kick in balls is last night I had a double of Braganto 2 - 1 and Coventry 2 - 1. The South American game ended 1  - 1 after Braganto had a man sent off at 1 - 1 .

Ouch.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
Was doing my own £10 -> £1000 challenge over the int'l break, got to £200 but Holland not scoring one goal cost me :(

Tempted to try it again when proper footy is back though.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Was doing my own £10 -> £1000 challenge over the int'l break, got to £200 but Holland not scoring one goal cost me :(

Tempted to try it again when proper footy is back though.

Still reeling from the one I got up to the final bet a couple of years ago in the thread. Picked one out but backed out of it because I was drinking. It came in. Picked one out the night after (maybe 2 nights) that I thought was a cert, lost miserably.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Gutted again.

Threw in an 8 fold on Thursday that 30/1.

Czech to win
Kane two or more on target
Santos game over 1.5
Salford BTTS etc...

The cash out last night was 57 quid with two Dutch games laeft .

One was over 1.5 and the last game was over 2.5.

The over 1.5 game was 1 - 0 in about the 85th minute and the cash out was 16 quid so I took it. A 94th minute goal went in. The over 2.5 game was 3 - 0 in the 60th minute .

Twats.

Managed to get the 16 up to 38 though and withdrew the 30 so 25 profit and 8 to play with. Still....

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
After a similar incident happening to me one time, i've vowed never to cash out ever again.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
After a similar incident happening to me one time, i've vowed never to cash out ever again.

I usually do bets in the bookies for that reason but saying that I would not of had the time or patience to put such a bet on in the bookies. Online bookies benefit from cashout... thats why it's there

I've just turned that 8 quid in 19 on inplays and withdrew 15 so still up . The original 5 quid deposit has returned me 45 quid with 4 left to play with. Not all doom and gloom but kin ell.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan

Not sure how long youve been on here but in 2014 I threw on a 5 quid 14fold that paid 400 something. It was spaced out from the January til the May with Hemel Hemstead winning the league. The first three games came in and I was absolutely skint one day so cashed out for 9 quid or something and lost it that night. I don't need to tell you the rest of it.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Crouch Potato

• Srofa spud!
  • Legacy Fan
Ouch, surprised that didn't put you off cashing out for life.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
A random 2 quid BTTSW today. It paid 96.00 but cashed out at 79.00. Not arsed though. Not even checked the final scores. I looked at the scores about 4.35 and the cash out was 1.50. Looked a few minutes later and it was 79.00.

Ive never cashed out so quick in my life.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Oh fuck off.

Done a double of City and Madrid to win 3 - 1 at 100/1.

I really hope that 93rd minute disallowed goal was the right call.

Last week it was a 157/1 correct score double today a 100/1 correct score double.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
A cash out works in my favour.

Done a double last night with Chivas 3 - 1 and Rangers 2 - 1. Cashed out for just over a ton off 1.70p . It paid 224.00 . Rangers just made it 3 - 1.

Get in.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Well cheers Lille for not scoring . You've just cost me two trebles that paid 65.00 quid and 53 quid. Tits.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
Well cheers Lille for not scoring . You've just cost me two trebles that paid 65.00 quid and 53 quid. Tits.

I just needed a Rodrigo shot on target to cap off a 15/2 RAB for £75. He had five shots, two of which were sitters. None on target. Shocker.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
I just needed a Rodrigo shot on target to cap off a 15/2 RAB for £75. He had five shots, two of which were sitters. None on target. Shocker.

Ouch. The amount of close ones Ive had the past two weeks are weird. Iam still landing nice ones one though. My two bets tonight were a treble of a BTTSW and a 2nd half BTTS . Lille fucked both.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
Bitters did my mate for 11k against Norwich .Only one in a nine fold to dip. He despised them before that so you can imagine him now.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Needed Maastricht to score for an 8fold of BTTS and one more in that game for overs 2.5.

Saying that just landed a 35/1 BTTSW in that league .

Is right.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
15/1 5fold landed.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
stuck a 5er on newcastle to win 3-2 at half time on saturday

wasnt a million miles off

i think i need a break, i havent had a win in a good while

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
VVD not getting the ballon d'or cost me £400

The fact he lost by 7 points just kills me  ::)

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
nasty

i had a free fiver bet and a power up. 8/1

was worth a free fiver

i didnt realize it was that close

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
Well me 5 - 1 came close tonight.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Well me 5 - 1 came close tonight.
in a way yes but by half time your bet was done tbf