Author Topic: Danny Ings  (Read 336793 times)

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Danny Ings
« Reply #2040 on: April 29, 2018, 12:05:07 am »
Sure. Lucas wasn't a cult hero among the supporters because he played 247 games for us, and the club didn't keep him around for that long, and then make a good deal with Lazio, because he could play less than 25 games a season on average. The club and supporters valued him for his intangibles mostly. For the attitude, effort, professionalism, and spirit he brought to the club and his peers. We're doing the same with Danny, are we not?

There are some that still under-rate Lucas I see.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #2041 on: April 29, 2018, 12:10:27 am »
There are some that still under-rate Lucas I see.

Who says I think those attributes are less valuable or rated? Lucas is a good, very smart player. He seems very suited to Serie A, but struggled in the PL after his knee injury. Was never quite the same player on the field. Seemed like an excellent person off of it.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2042 on: April 29, 2018, 03:58:59 am »
Can't really wrap my head around the cult hero status Ings has amongst some of our fans to be honest. I know he's been injured and he's a lovely lad and all that but he shouldn't really be anywhere near our first 11. He's a lower Prem scrapper. Mental that people are comparing him to Lucas, a guy that earned his stripes with this club and was incredibly valuable to us for what, 10 years? There were periods, especially pre-injury, where Lucas was regularly the best player on the field for us. He would be fine as 3rd/4th choice option in the domestic cups or whatever but he is so, so far off the level required as a direct replacement when Mane/Bobby/Salah come off the field. As others have said his role should be going to a promising youngster. Brewster hopefully.  I hope that Klopp and co. will be looking at at least 1 high quality forward to give Bobby some respite and challenge for Mane's spot (arguably the weakest of the 3).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:01:45 am by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2043 on: April 29, 2018, 04:09:00 am »
Can't really wrap my head around the cult hero status Ings has amongst some of our fans to be honest. I know he's been injured and he's a lovely lad and all that but he shouldn't really be anywhere near our first 11. He's a lower Prem scrapper. Mental that people are comparing him to Lucas, a guy that earned his stripes with this club and was incredibly valuable to us for what, 10 years? There were periods, especially pre-injury, where Lucas was regularly the best player on the field for us. He would be fine as 3rd/4th choice option in the domestic cups or whatever but he is so, so far off the level required as a direct replacement when Mane/Bobby/Salah come off the field. As others have said his role should be going to a promising youngster. Brewster hopefully.  I hope that Klopp and co. will be looking at at least 1 high quality forward to give Bobby some respite and challenge for Mane's spot (arguably the weakest of the 3).

Problem is that the lad has only played a handful of times for us (hasn't Solanke played more games already?) He's had 2 terrible injuries. I just don't know how we can make any useful assessment of what his level and use really is. Now, I think you are probably right in that he's a significant step down from the level of Firmino and co. and he probably won't end up being a regular starter here but in the absence of other good options he's decent enough to keep around (consider that Sturridge is virtually always injured, Origi has been mediocre at best, and we don't really have any other striker options, and have a few inexperienced players that could perhaps play wider roles in the front 3.

I think the comparison with Lucas inevitably arises because whilst big teams have superstars like Gerrard, Torres, Suarez, Coutinho, Salah, Firmino, there are often players who are perhaps less well regarded, who perform in less glamorous roles and yet still play an important role. Lucas, Kuyt, Milner, Hendo I think are all in the box too. Not the flamboyant game breaker or world class player types but they can perform niche roles that really suit the team as well as bring out their best qualities. Maybe Ings, too, will be in that bracket. Or maybe he won't. Maybe he'll just never score consistently and then leave after a season or 2 more when he realises that he isn't going to make the first team and his career is winding down and he'll actually want to play regularly.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:34:54 am by mrantarctica »

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2044 on: April 29, 2018, 04:43:15 am »
Can tell if we sold him he’ll become of those players who plays a blinder two games a season: against us ;D

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2045 on: April 29, 2018, 05:46:25 am »
With very little game time under his belt, he poached an incredible goal from a difficult angle and was very unlucky to have been marginally offside. Yes, sod him, needs to be sold. Only world class players allowed, no depth in squad needed, especially players who give their everything as a squad player.
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline woof

• Barking up the wrong tree.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2046 on: April 29, 2018, 06:04:26 am »
Love him for his attitude & workrate. Don't think he'd make our first XI if we're challenging for the title to be honest.

He needs to keep practising and be sharper

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #2047 on: April 29, 2018, 07:02:17 am »
Some shite being spouted on here about him . We are not going to able to be sign a couple of attackers that would allow him to be ‘ moved on ‘. Nothing wrong with him as a squad player.and if he had play 6/8 games in a row as a striker he would score a few goals too.
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2048 on: April 29, 2018, 07:14:51 am »
If Ings keeps fit and doesn't get injured....all these games now will do him good next season once he goes through the pre-season without any obstruction. I am a fan of his.

We should be talking about adding players to our squad (not about getting rid of them).

For me....he is the perfect substitute for firmino if we are gonna rest him.

He won't of course cut it....if you ask to substitute salah or mane. We need pacy forwards with good dribbling skills for that.
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2049 on: April 29, 2018, 07:24:37 am »
Think he's quite a blunt instrument, but he's certainly not been one of the big issues over the last two games. He's come into a side with both eyes firmly on those CL games. If Mane, heaven forbid, wasn't available in the semi I'd have no issues with him starting.

We do definitely need a higher quality option to come in for Salah, Mane or Firmino but that doesn't mean there's no place for Ings.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2050 on: April 29, 2018, 08:06:54 am »
Not sure he has the speed of thought or movement to be a regular here, but no doubting his industry and desire. Think if we get a couple more forwards on the Bob/Mo/Sadio level he will be moved on.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2051 on: April 29, 2018, 08:12:29 am »
Feel a bit sorry for him, because he's being asked to play out of position. He isn't a wide forward. Saying that, in the medium to long-term, I have my doubts he is of the quality required at our level now.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2052 on: April 29, 2018, 09:13:21 am »
I think the biggest problem with playing ings and Firmlno in a front there is that neither are at their best playing wide. He is an ok option to play as a false 9, but we need a better wide attacker next year to replace the Phillipe.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #2053 on: April 29, 2018, 09:17:54 am »
His ‘goal’ yesterday was top class control and finishing. In fact it was such a good goal that it looked completely out of place in a Stoke game.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2054 on: April 29, 2018, 09:39:14 am »
Some shite being spouted on here about him . We are not going to able to be sign a couple of that would allow him to be ‘ moved on ‘. Nothing wrong with him as a squad player.and if he had play 6/8 games in a row as a striker he would score a few goals too.

Why not??  Why is it not possible to sign at least one player who is more suitable than Danny Ings for the role and say promote a youngster within the ranks i.e Woodburn or Wilson. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:44:50 am by Redman78 »

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2055 on: April 29, 2018, 10:21:33 am »
Thought he did well yesterday. Playing out of position.

Works really hard. Very useful squad member.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2056 on: April 29, 2018, 10:29:34 am »
Why not??  Why is it not possible to sign at least one player who is more suitable than Danny Ings for the role and say promote and youngster within the ranks i.e Woodburn or Wilson.

I'm sure we can sign better players

But for that whole package, I really wouldn't see the point in getting rid. Helps with our homegrown quota, seems happy being a clear back-up, once he's had a full pre-season I'm sure he'll be better and he's only got a couple of years left on his contract anyway. Might as well get a couple of seasons out of him whilst the likes of Solanke, Brewster, Woodburn and Wilson are establishing themselves.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2057 on: April 29, 2018, 10:46:02 am »

:lmao
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2058 on: April 29, 2018, 11:53:34 am »
I'm sure we can sign better players

But for that whole package, I really wouldn't see the point in getting rid. Helps with our homegrown quota, seems happy being a clear back-up, once he's had a full pre-season I'm sure he'll be better and he's only got a couple of years left on his contract anyway. Might as well get a couple of seasons out of him whilst the likes of Solanke, Brewster, Woodburn and Wilson are establishing themselves.

To be honest, I'm not totally writing him off, or saying to get rid but we need if ask ourselves, has he shown we can rely on him going into next season?  I know he's coming back from horrific injuries but the answer has to be no.  So if we go out and make the signings I hope we do, I can't see Ings making the bench most games.  If that's the case, maybe a loan move next season would make more sense. 

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2059 on: April 29, 2018, 12:16:12 pm »
To be honest, I'm not totally writing him off, or saying to get rid but we need if ask ourselves, has he shown we can rely on him going into next season?  I know he's coming back from horrific injuries but the answer has to be no.  So if we go out and make the signings I hope we do, I can't see Ings making the bench most games.  If that's the case, maybe a loan move next season would make more sense.

Bizarre. What is the point of loaning out a 25 year old who is clearly not good enough for us. I'm sure some mid table team will pay us for him. 

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2060 on: April 29, 2018, 01:35:24 pm »
Problem is that the lad has only played a handful of times for us (hasn't Solanke played more games already?) He's had 2 terrible injuries. I just don't know how we can make any useful assessment of what his level and use really is. Now, I think you are probably right in that he's a significant step down from the level of Firmino and co. and he probably won't end up being a regular starter here but in the absence of other good options he's decent enough to keep around (consider that Sturridge is virtually always injured, Origi has been mediocre at best, and we don't really have any other striker options, and have a few inexperienced players that could perhaps play wider roles in the front 3.

I think the comparison with Lucas inevitably arises because whilst big teams have superstars like Gerrard, Torres, Suarez, Coutinho, Salah, Firmino, there are often players who are perhaps less well regarded, who perform in less glamorous roles and yet still play an important role. Lucas, Kuyt, Milner, Hendo I think are all in the box too. Not the flamboyant game breaker or world class player types but they can perform niche roles that really suit the team as well as bring out their best qualities. Maybe Ings, too, will be in that bracket. Or maybe he won't. Maybe he'll just never score consistently and then leave after a season or 2 more when he realises that he isn't going to make the first team and his career is winding down and he'll actually want to play regularly.

Those 4 bolded players are/were all good enough to be not just first 11 players but very valuable first 11 players, without being "star" players like Suarez or Gerrard. Ings isn't close to the required quality for our first 11. I'd sooner put Ings in the Borini/Lambert/Aspas bracket than one with Milner and Hendo!

I'm happy to keep him in the squad, why not? Seems a good sort, home-grown, I assume his wages are low - if he's happy to play the bit part in cups and so on. But he should be the lowest in the forward pecking order rather than the first to come on for Mane/Salah/Firmino.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2061 on: April 29, 2018, 02:14:36 pm »
Was unlucky not to make it 2 goals in 2 games yesterday. He will be here next season, he will get more games, he will get more goals.

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2062 on: April 29, 2018, 02:46:39 pm »
If Ings keeps fit and doesn't get injured....all these games now will do him good next season once he goes through the pre-season without any obstruction. I am a fan of his.

We should be talking about adding players to our squad (not about getting rid of them).

He won't of course cut it....if you ask to substitute salah or mane. We need pacy forwards with good dribbling skills for that.

Perfect in what way? To sit on the bench never being used because he's not really good enough? He's been trusted to start a grand total of 3 games this season precisely because he's not a good replacement for Firmino to allow us to rest him. He didn't even start any of our cup games (despite being available for all of them) which is surely the prime time to be bringing in your "depth" players, and he's only starting now (against the two bottom teams in the league...) because of the CL distractions and an otherwise catastrophic injury list.

I think we need to move away from the idea of numbers = depth. Ings simply being here does not provide genuine depth if he's so many levels below Firmino that we hardly ever use him. Depth is being able to rotate a player for form and fitness without a significant drop in quality, not dropping in a clearly inferior option for 3-4 games a year when you simply cannot play your first choices. That is ultimately the difference between a side like City and a side like us in terms of competing for the league.

It's a challenge given how good our front three is to think about going out and getting a player that can actually rotate/challenge for a spot, but it's not impossible. We bought Salah and Mane in our last two windows after all - even if we went out and got a player the level that most people thought Salah might be for us (very good but probably not world class) we'd be a hell of a lot better off. Firmino is a trickier one, because the combination of his quality and skill set is so rare, but if we're serious about challenging for a title then we need to be selling Ings, Origi and Sturridge and looking at getting in a player significantly better than all of them. Otherwise we're in the same position as always - saying our depth is fine because we have warm bodies in the squad but finding we can never actually rest/rotate Firmino because none of the other players are remotely good enough.

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2063 on: April 29, 2018, 02:57:25 pm »

A proper post on the subject.

I'm really not getting this want to keep an average player who has really done nothing at the club. So he may be a nice guy, he may be good to have in the dressing room, he may be neither, no one has any real idea. Even if true this does not win trophies. When did we become a charity.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2064 on: April 29, 2018, 03:11:38 pm »
Likeable lad but i'd much rather see his minutes go to Wilson next season to be honest

Offline ryatnalkar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2065 on: April 29, 2018, 03:33:50 pm »
I am not a big Origi fan, but people clubbing him with Ings in this thread are doing a big disservice to the lad. In the last 2 seasons at Pool, Origi scored 21 goals and 7 assists in less than 4000 mins of football. That's a goal or assist every 130 mins or so which for a backup striker is pretty amazing. He is a bit of a forgotten man, but the story regards to him is he wasn't driven out by the club but he genuinely thought he needed to go somewhere where he would be first choice to take the next step in his career. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out. Overall, my point is, he is a much better forward/ striker than he gets credit for and also a much bigger output than Danny Ings ever recorded before or after his injuries.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2066 on: April 29, 2018, 03:37:10 pm »
Nice lad, just not good enough, we need to upgrade in the off season.

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2067 on: April 29, 2018, 03:50:12 pm »
I am not a big Origi fan, but people clubbing him with Ings in this thread are doing a big disservice to the lad. In the last 2 seasons at Pool, Origi scored 21 goals and 7 assists in less than 4000 mins of football. That's a goal or assist every 130 mins or so which for a backup striker is pretty amazing. He is a bit of a forgotten man, but the story regards to him is he wasn't driven out by the club but he genuinely thought he needed to go somewhere where he would be first choice to take the next step in his career. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out. Overall, my point is, he is a much better forward/ striker than he gets credit for and also a much bigger output than Danny Ings ever recorded before or after his injuries.

Don't necessarily disagree that Origi is better than Ings but they're being clubbed together because neither are really good enough for what we want to achieve. Origi put up decent numbers in his time here for a backup striker, but he is not the required fit for this side at all, before even getting into any debate about his ultimate quality.

Offline Geormajesty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2068 on: April 29, 2018, 04:02:06 pm »
Perfect in what way? To sit on the bench never being used because he's not really good enough? He's been trusted to start a grand total of 3 games this season precisely because he's not a good replacement for Firmino to allow us to rest him. He didn't even start any of our cup games (despite being available for all of them) which is surely the prime time to be bringing in your "depth" players, and he's only starting now (against the two bottom teams in the league...) because of the CL distractions and an otherwise catastrophic injury list.

I think we need to move away from the idea of numbers = depth. Ings simply being here does not provide genuine depth if he's so many levels below Firmino that we hardly ever use him. Depth is being able to rotate a player for form and fitness without a significant drop in quality, not dropping in a clearly inferior option for 3-4 games a year when you simply cannot play your first choices. That is ultimately the difference between a side like City and a side like us in terms of competing for the league.

It's a challenge given how good our front three is to think about going out and getting a player that can actually rotate/challenge for a spot, but it's not impossible. We bought Salah and Mane in our last two windows after all - even if we went out and got a player the level that most people thought Salah might be for us (very good but probably not world class) we'd be a hell of a lot better off. Firmino is a trickier one, because the combination of his quality and skill set is so rare, but if we're serious about challenging for a title then we need to be selling Ings, Origi and Sturridge and looking at getting in a player significantly better than all of them. Otherwise we're in the same position as always - saying our depth is fine because we have warm bodies in the squad but finding we can never actually rest/rotate Firmino because none of the other players are remotely good enough.
Bang on.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2069 on: April 29, 2018, 04:04:49 pm »
Why not??  Why is it not possible to sign at least one player who is more suitable than Danny Ings for the role and say promote a youngster within the ranks i.e Woodburn or Wilson.
we are not signing two attackers in summer . And if we did I would still keep him . He only player we have on bench that has goal threat . We threadbare as it is uptop with Sturridge and coutinho gone . We all want a keeper , a left back , a centre back , a no.6 , an attacking midfielder and two attackers but we not getting 7 players in summer . Ings fine squad player .
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2070 on: April 29, 2018, 04:20:05 pm »
Ings fine squad player .

Depends on weather we want to challenge for the league (I reckon klopp might want to) or we're happy to do an Arsenal.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2071 on: April 29, 2018, 04:36:26 pm »
It really depends on what we are going to do this summer's transfer window. We just need that one extra top quality player for the front 3, ideally still keep six players for three positions.

So in effect, if we consider Mane, Salah, and Firmino to be locks, which we have to, then the remaining three slots will probably go to:

a) Said player that will complement the front three. I don't see anyone in our squad that can at the moment, it will have to come from a transfer of some sort.

b) One of Lallana or Oxlade-Chamberlain to fill in. Both are suited as cover on the LF or RF roles as senior members of the squad.

c) Solanke probably has one of the slots if he stays. If he does go on loan, probably Ings will take his place. I believe they are in direct competition to each other. Brewster may get a slow introduction to first team life, and honestly, I think Wilson's time here may be up.

I just don't see how both Solanke and Ings will fit into our squad together next season. There just won't be enough game time for both of them, and they would just be taking up space on the 25 man roster. Going by what has transpired lately, I'd be willing to bet on Ings to be honest, because for some reason Solanke's been ignored for the most part the last few games, even though there was ample opportunity for him to play.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2072 on: April 29, 2018, 04:36:35 pm »
On a side note is the woman gone no sign her on his Instagram anymore 👀just him and the dogs
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2073 on: April 29, 2018, 05:53:12 pm »
we are not signing two attackers in summer . And if we did I would still keep him . He only player we have on bench that has goal threat . We threadbare as it is uptop with Sturridge and coutinho gone . We all want a keeper , a left back , a centre back , a no.6 , an attacking midfielder and two attackers but we not getting 7 players in summer . Ings fine squad player .

Who knows?  Even so, when everyone is fit, I doubt Ings will make the bench if you consider another attacker coming in, we also have to consider the possible inclusion of say a Harry Wilson/Solanke/Woodburn/Brewster too.  I'm not necessarily saying get rid but I suspect his playing time being very limited and he'd probably be best served getting some 1st team minutes on loan somewhere else.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 06:00:19 pm by Redman78 »

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2074 on: April 29, 2018, 06:36:26 pm »
best served getting some 1st team minutes on loan somewhere else.

On loan!

What is the point of loaning out a 25 year old striker?

Develop a youngster

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #2075 on: April 29, 2018, 06:45:38 pm »
we are not signing two attackers in summer . And if we did I would still keep him . He only player we have on bench that has goal threat . We threadbare as it is uptop with Sturridge and coutinho gone .

Says who? And Daniel Sturridge is still a Liverpool player.

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2076 on: April 29, 2018, 06:51:29 pm »

Origi pre-Funes Mori was perfect for us, it's a proper shame what's happened with him. Bitter prick.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2077 on: April 29, 2018, 06:55:38 pm »
Says who? And Daniel Sturridge is still a Liverpool player.
he is but no way he here next season surely.
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2078 on: April 29, 2018, 06:58:34 pm »
he is but no way he here next season surely.
Could sell him Ings and Origi and get £50m minimum return.....  we would feel no impact at all...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2079 on: April 29, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »
Could sell him Ings and Origi and get £50m minimum return.....  we would feel no impact at all...
origi after a poor season & Sturridge wages / injury record not a chance £50m.
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now