Author Topic: Torrent sites?  (Read 512006 times)

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
Re: Torrent sites?
« Reply #4320 on: June 13, 2017, 07:04:30 pm »
OK, sent two invites. There is only one left. If someone wants it, unfortunately he/she will have to wait till the end of the summer at least. Will give it out when FSG finally show they do their best to get Liverpool Football Club to the top of English football. Ta.  :D
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4321 on: June 13, 2017, 07:09:52 pm »
OK, sent two invites. There is only one left. If someone wants it, unfortunately he/she will have to wait till the end of the summer at least. Will give it out when FSG finally show they do their best to get Liverpool Football Club to the top of English football. Ta.  :D
Go ed.la...boss post!!  ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4322 on: June 14, 2017, 10:15:23 am »
I've got 2 TorrentLeech invites if anyone else needs one too.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4323 on: June 14, 2017, 07:55:29 pm »

'Pirate Bay liable for copyright, says ECJ'...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40272723

The Pirate Bay can be held liable for copyright infringement, which could signal "the end" of the platform, according to a European Court of Justice ruling.

The ruling is part of a long-running dispute between the platform and Dutch anti-piracy group Stichting Brein.

Stichting Brein wants two Dutch ISPs to block access to the site.

The judgement could have a knock-on effect on other methods of accessing pirated films and TV shows.

The case was first brought by Stichting Brein in 2010 in an attempt to make internet service providers Ziggo and XS4ALL - which, the anti-piracy group says, allow a significant number of their subscribers to use The Pirate Bay - block access to it.

The Pirate Bay allows users to share and upload films, TV shows and other content in segments known as torrents.

It is already blocked by a number of European ISPs, including the main players in the UK market.

During the past few years, the Supreme Court of the Netherlands - to which the original case was referred - has asked the European Court of Justice for clarifications on a series of points in the EU Copyright Directive.

This clarification was on whether a sharing platform such as The Pirate Bay was making communication with the public and therefore liable to the copyright law.
And the answer, after two years deliberation, appears to be that it does.

"The making available and management of an online sharing platform must be considered to be an act of communication for the purposes of the directive," the ruling stated.

Jeremy Harris, a partner at law firm Kemp Little, said: "The effect on The Pirate Bay will not be that great because it is already well blocked, but it is very significant for other sites who might do something similar and which are now potentially infringing."

Ernesto van der Sar, editor of piracy news website TorrentFreak, told the BBC: "The ruling strengthens the position of right holders who would like to see The Pirate Bay and similar websites blocked across Europe.

"Whether if will be effective at stopping the general public from accessing The Pirate Bay remains to be seen.

"There are plenty of workarounds available that allow people to bypass ISP blockades, including reverse proxy sites and VPN [virtual private network] services."

Much of the attention of anti-piracy groups has moved in recent months to so-called fully loaded Kodi boxes - which have been modified to stream subscription football matches, television channels and films.

Kodi is free software, built by volunteers, designed to bring videos, music, games and photos together in one app.

The software can be modified with third-party add-ons that provide access to pirated copies of films and TV services, or free access to subscription television channels.

Five people accused of selling such set-top boxes were arrested in the UK in February, and in March the Premier League got a court order to tackle the issue.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline dalebert

• Anny Roader
  • The Man In Black
« Reply #4324 on: July 2, 2017, 11:29:16 am »
Anyone got an IPtorrent invite?
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #4325 on: July 3, 2017, 12:45:04 pm »
PM me your Email addy and ill sort you
JFT 96

Offline FOOT

• AND MOUTH
  • Kopite
  • British media - bunch of c*nts
« Reply #4326 on: July 4, 2017, 05:29:22 pm »
Hi. Any spare invites? My IPT one has expired (didn't use it for 3 months).

Looking for TV and music.

Thanks in advance
THE TRUTH?

Lord Justice Taylor's official inquiry into the disaster disparaged The Sun's story and was unequivocal as to the disaster's cause:

The Taylor Report stated that official cause of the disaster was the failure of police control.

Offline Thoros Of Myr

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4327 on: July 4, 2017, 08:03:30 pm »
Hi. Any spare invites? My IPT one has expired (didn't use it for 3 months).

Looking for TV and music.

Thanks in advance

I've a few IPT ones going if you can have a new one?

Offline FOOT

• AND MOUTH
  • Kopite
  • British media - bunch of c*nts
« Reply #4328 on: July 4, 2017, 08:39:56 pm »
I've a few IPT ones going if you can have a new one?

Thanks - I will give it a go - PM sent
THE TRUTH?

Lord Justice Taylor's official inquiry into the disaster disparaged The Sun's story and was unequivocal as to the disaster's cause:

The Taylor Report stated that official cause of the disaster was the failure of police control.

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #4329 on: July 5, 2017, 11:31:10 am »
Ok need a bit of advice,
Just singed up to CD.speed will I need a VPN or will downloading from the site be privet ?
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4330 on: July 6, 2017, 06:11:59 pm »
Glo Torrent is currently covering my DL needs...just make sure you have a decent popup blocker
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline scousepaw

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4331 on: July 9, 2017, 03:38:23 pm »
Looking for an IPT invite if anyone has a spare going? Thanks inn advance.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4332 on: July 10, 2017, 11:45:52 pm »
Looking for an IPT invite if anyone has a spare going? Thanks inn advance.

PM me your mail address and I'll send you one mate
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline gritsvanilla

• Legacy Fan
  • A Light Souffle With Razor Blades
« Reply #4333 on: July 13, 2017, 02:39:11 pm »
Hi looking for an IPT invite.

Thanks in advance.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4334 on: July 13, 2017, 02:54:08 pm »
Hi looking for an IPT invite.

Thanks in advance.

As above :-) will have to wait till I get home from work though
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #4335 on: July 19, 2017, 10:06:52 am »
So, Apollo is dead.

Anyone got an invite for Redacted or notwhatcd?
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #4336 on: July 19, 2017, 01:19:37 pm »
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #4337 on: July 19, 2017, 10:40:49 pm »
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #4338 on: July 22, 2017, 11:00:52 pm »
Anyone got any invites left please?
Thanks

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #4339 on: July 23, 2017, 06:55:00 pm »
Pm me your email addy
JFT 96

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #4340 on: July 24, 2017, 08:58:30 am »
Pm me your email addy

It appears that Sky Broadband have blocked access to IPT Torrents.  I tried to get on there but just got a screen come up telling me that they do not allow access to it as they are working to prevent piracy.

Thanks anyway mate!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:20:01 am by ashleyrose-66 »

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #4341 on: July 25, 2017, 11:15:20 am »
Can anyone recommend a VPN please
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #4342 on: July 25, 2017, 05:02:17 pm »
Anyone else getting this from IPtorrents?

Cannot securely connect to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4343 on: July 25, 2017, 05:12:24 pm »
Can't go wrong with either Private Internet Access or Nord. I use PIA.

Offline Paulie's Wallnuts

• There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blow Me Fuckface
« Reply #4344 on: July 25, 2017, 06:52:04 pm »
Can't go wrong with either Private Internet Access or Nord. I use PIA.
Alright cool thanks mate, Im a total novice with them but need to set one up  :wave
'If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.'

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4345 on: July 26, 2017, 01:01:15 pm »
For those who cant use IPT just use their browser which has in built VPN.

If IPT ever goes down im screwed.

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #4346 on: July 28, 2017, 07:02:17 pm »
Hi chaps, I've got a spare invite for ipt if anyone needs it. Zenmate is a pretty good free vpn and the one I use
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #4347 on: July 30, 2017, 04:03:57 am »
Its a living death, it may return:

From Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/6o3xzn/latest_apollo_announcement_also_on/

Ooooh interesting thanks.

A few of us use TorGuard. Really simple to use and you can have 5 slots for different PCs/Laptop/etc using it, though if you were to be using it to download then 1 slot would be used for the search and another slot being used for UTorrent or whatever your download engine is. Dont know if this is the same with others but worth checking/being aware.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4348 on: August 1, 2017, 06:47:03 pm »
Is IPT down for anyone?

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4349 on: August 1, 2017, 11:26:27 pm »
Nope. Working for me through their browser

Offline "Stuart"

• Kopite
« Reply #4350 on: August 17, 2017, 07:02:18 am »
Normally use torrentday but its not working anyone got any invites they could send me please?

Offline realtarragona

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4351 on: August 23, 2017, 06:59:28 pm »
I can't get on to any torrent sites whatsoever, anyone got any recommendations/links please?

Thanks

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
« Reply #4352 on: August 25, 2017, 06:02:01 pm »
Anyone got a spare IPT invite? Seems all the usual places to get torrents are down. About time I went for something more reliable.
Ye wha la.

Offline Knickers

• Dreams about being fisted by Thiago, followed by a good bone rattling.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4353 on: August 26, 2017, 01:22:41 am »
Anyone got a spare IPT invite? Seems all the usual places to get torrents are down. About time I went for something more reliable.
I can send you one. Just PM me your email.

Offline ArchieC

• Legacy Fan
  • Once a Red Always a Red WE BLEED RED!!
« Reply #4354 on: September 1, 2017, 09:57:25 am »
Im getting public torrent sites like piratebay recommending to hide my IP with a VPN.
Is this really necessary and if so from where is it best to hide my VPN?  What do I have to exactly do if anybody knows?
Cheers.
We all bleed RED!!

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4355 on: September 1, 2017, 11:07:29 am »
Im getting public torrent sites like piratebay recommending to hide my IP with a VPN.
Is this really necessary and if so from where is it best to hide my VPN?  What do I have to exactly do if anybody knows?
Cheers.

If you're torrenting, you should definitely be using a VPN to hide your traffic, and prevent you getting a warning letter from your ISP.

I use PrivateInternetAccess.com, along with quite a few other people on here
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline ArchieC

• Legacy Fan
  • Once a Red Always a Red WE BLEED RED!!
« Reply #4356 on: September 1, 2017, 11:11:38 am »
If you're torrenting, you should definitely be using a VPN to hide your traffic, and prevent you getting a warning letter from your ISP.

I use PrivateInternetAccess.com, along with quite a few other people on here

Ok. Thanks for the heads up mate.  Will look into it.  Thanks again.
We all bleed RED!!

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4357 on: September 2, 2017, 10:28:42 am »
Lads anyone using utorrent or even qbittorent with IPT? Have my sister using my settings (that work perfectly for me) on her own PC and all she gets is the red icon on her network connection on the torrent client.

When I say settings, just tell me what you have ticked or unticked on DHT network tab, NAT port mapping, UPnP one etc. She has opened a port for utorrent and qbit.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #4358 on: September 2, 2017, 03:50:31 pm »
Lads anyone using utorrent or even qbittorent with IPT? Have my sister using my settings (that work perfectly for me) on her own PC and all she gets is the red icon on her network connection on the torrent client.

When I say settings, just tell me what you have ticked or unticked on DHT network tab, NAT port mapping, UPnP one etc. She has opened a port for utorrent and qbit.
I've only un - ticked dht.

Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4359 on: September 2, 2017, 05:54:51 pm »
Anyone use a fee vpn? recommendations?