Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2607013 times)

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs
« Reply #14240 on: October 11, 2018, 02:37:14 pm »
Vertonghen out until December.

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #14241 on: October 11, 2018, 03:01:05 pm »
I wonder how they will cope without the best defender in the league.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #14242 on: October 11, 2018, 07:15:01 pm »
I wonder how they will cope without the best eye gouger in the league.

;)

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #14243 on: October 13, 2018, 04:48:10 pm »
Watched the England game yesterday (90 minutes of my life I won't get back) and I noticed that Kane is still tired. I think he was the worst player on the pitch.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14244 on: October 15, 2018, 01:18:16 am »
Watched the England game yesterday (90 minutes of my life I won't get back) and I noticed that Kane is still tired. I think he was the worst player on the pitch.

But like many England players they won’t say no to the national team and will now need to rest next summer

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14245 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:50 am »
What exactly does the lad Winks do?, what are his standout attributes, because I can't see any, is he picked due to his Spursiness?, Fat Sam said Dier is as good as Busquets, surely it can't be long until Winks gets *insert name of world class midfielder* comparisons?

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14246 on: October 17, 2018, 08:50:25 am »
What exactly does the lad Winks do?, what are his standout attributes, because I can't see any, is he picked due to his Spursiness?, Fat Sam said Dier is as good as Busquets, surely it can't be long until Winks gets *insert name of world class midfielder* comparisons?

You must have missed this one https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-star-harry-winks-backed-to-be-englands-andres-iniesta-by-mauricio-pochettino-a3936026.html

• Legacy Fan

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14248 on: October 17, 2018, 08:55:25 am »
With younger versions of Busquets and Iniesta in their midfield you’d assume Spurs have been winning every bit of silverware going the last few seasons.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14249 on: October 17, 2018, 09:57:27 am »

There was an excellent poster who said he was the new Modric
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14250 on: October 17, 2018, 02:00:47 pm »
There was an excellent poster who said he was the new Modric

Bow to his superior knowledge. He watches him week in week out so knows Winks is a future world player of the year winner. He'll lead England to a world cup final and lead Spurs to put pressure on 4th place in years to come.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14251 on: October 17, 2018, 03:59:25 pm »
Sounds like he would have been ideal for them in their sustained and unprecedented period of almost challenging for prizes.

Online Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14252 on: October 23, 2018, 11:17:54 am »
We might not have a stadium, but we do have Europes biggest club shop! Opened this morning! Woooooo! I can hardly stifle my excitement.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/october/new-spurs-shop-at-the-tottenham-experience-to-open/

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14253 on: October 23, 2018, 11:55:24 am »
We might not have a stadium, but we do have Europes biggest club shop! Opened this morning! Woooooo! I can hardly stifle my excitement.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/october/new-spurs-shop-at-the-tottenham-experience-to-open/

it's the "experience"......

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #14254 on: October 23, 2018, 12:07:02 pm »

come on now Tommy, we all know you where first in line, and actually took that photo as you waited to get in  :P  I hope you bought one of the Spurs hula-hoops!

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14255 on: October 23, 2018, 12:07:34 pm »
Is that where you'll display your 'Finished Above Arsenal' and 'Beat Real Madrid' trophies?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14256 on: October 23, 2018, 12:20:27 pm »
Is that where you'll display your 'Finished Above Arsenal' and 'Beat Real Madrid' trophies?

::)

Its for actual trophies obviously, like the 'We put pressure on' Shield. Not immature made up ones
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #14257 on: October 23, 2018, 12:26:50 pm »
Looks like they ran out of money before they could do the ceiling.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #14258 on: October 23, 2018, 12:27:57 pm »
It's a place where people go to get close to buying something...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #14259 on: October 23, 2018, 12:48:33 pm »

I think the plan is for the shop to serve as an auction room so they can flog off the team to pay off some of the excess they have built up with the stadium. It needs to be huge as it will need to accommodate Harry Kane's head.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Destiny

• Main Stander
« Reply #14260 on: October 23, 2018, 12:53:56 pm »
They may not win any trophies but the new stadium does look pretty sick to be honest.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14261 on: October 23, 2018, 12:58:50 pm »
They may not win any trophies but the new stadium does look pretty sick to be honest.

It should for £1bn.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #14262 on: October 23, 2018, 01:00:49 pm »
It should for £1bn.

Could have just bought Wembley for half that, and spent the rest on a galactico squad.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14263 on: October 23, 2018, 02:00:17 pm »

It looks like a fucking toilet

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14264 on: October 23, 2018, 02:04:30 pm »
They may not win any trophies but the new stadium does look pretty like something to be sick in to be honest.

fixed
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Online Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14265 on: October 23, 2018, 02:14:17 pm »
Bunch of meanies.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #14266 on: October 23, 2018, 04:03:53 pm »

Terminal or will it pull through?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14267 on: October 23, 2018, 04:49:17 pm »
come on now Tommy, we all know you where first in line, and actually took that photo as you waited to get in  :P  I hope you bought one of the Spurs hula-hoops!

Hula hoop to you maybe. It's a training tool to teach Spurs players about their personal space. They'll know when to dive when someone gets too close.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #14268 on: October 23, 2018, 04:56:28 pm »
Hula hoop to you maybe. It's a training tool to teach Spurs players about their personal space. They'll know when to dive when someone gets too close.

Affectionately known as "The Dele".
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14269 on: October 23, 2018, 05:47:10 pm »
It's a place where people go to get close to buying something...

Damn!!!!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #14270 on: October 23, 2018, 06:20:37 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14271 on: October 24, 2018, 12:58:51 am »

I was looking at pictures of it on Skyscrapercity recently. To be honest, from outside it looks like a shopping centre.

Inside it looks pretty, although I can't make my mind up if I like it as a football stadium or not. I sort of do feel glad we don't have a ground like that, though. I think it would kill what soul we have left in the stadium.

Regardless of that, if Spurs fans are chuffed with it then that's all that matters.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Thats So Dimitar

• Kopite
« Reply #14272 on: October 24, 2018, 12:56:51 pm »
I was looking at pictures of it on Skyscrapercity recently. To be honest, from outside it looks like a shopping centre.

Inside it looks pretty, although I can't make my mind up if I like it as a football stadium or not. I sort of do feel glad we don't have a ground like that, though. I think it would kill what soul we have left in the stadium.

Regardless of that, if Spurs fans are chuffed with it then that's all that matters.

Think it will be hard to say one way or the other until there are some games played in it really
We beat Real Madrid

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14273 on: October 24, 2018, 09:57:21 pm »
Think it will be hard to say one way or the other until there are some games played in it really
Fair comment. It will be interesting to see how it pans out over time.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14274 on: October 24, 2018, 10:00:09 pm »
£1bn to host games against the likes of Krasnodar and Sarpsborg 08. Great bit of business that.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14275 on: October 24, 2018, 10:04:54 pm »
£1bn to host games against the likes of Krasnodar and Sarpsborg 08. Great bit of business that.

Yeah but it’s got the biggest club shop, biggest bar, longest glass tunnel, most pressure applied and biggest chin in world football

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14276 on: October 24, 2018, 10:06:42 pm »
Apparently they no longer have the largest store as Kane has now claimed that accolade.

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14277 on: October 24, 2018, 10:17:42 pm »
Bragging about being "the only London club in the Champions League" and then being out out of it by the time they actually move into the new stadium is the most Spurs thing ever.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #14278 on: October 24, 2018, 10:39:17 pm »
Can you get Harry Kane crayons in the new store?
We are Liverpool!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14279 on: October 24, 2018, 10:42:22 pm »
Can you get Harry Kane crayons in the new store?

There's certainly enough room,Europes biggest club shop also goes into the Guinness Book of Records for having the biggest space between displays.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill