Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6746815 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Re: Fat Sam Shaped Hole - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #60800 on: May 18, 2018, 09:11:26 am »
Now now, don't be such an doubting Thomas. Remember, when Hodgson left Dalglish took over. Now Allardyce is gone, Everton too could look to a famous ex-player to run the club...

#giveitunsy,endofseason

Problem: Kenny was a winner who actually won things as a manager. Their last winning manager? It has to be Joe “kennel master” Royle! Except that they got rid of him for playing shit on a stick football that nearly saw them relegated.

Btw loved that response on Toffeweb to the guy who said they would still not win at Anfield

“But we won there in 84, 86 and 87!”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #60801 on: May 18, 2018, 10:29:31 am »
Paper edition of the Red Echo today stoking expectations with its back page professing Paulo Fonseca as the fans choice.
Oh by the way, in case you haven’t heard he signed a new contract at Shaktar yesterday!)

Clickbait Echo

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #60802 on: May 18, 2018, 10:34:27 am »
There is something rotten in the state of Everton, and there always has been. They see us turning frogs into princes year after year, and all their frogs remain frogs - even when they get hold of a prince they somehow manage to turn him into a frog. It's always been like that, they just aren't very good at stuff. I don't hate them, and I don't even come into contact with their fans as I don't live there any more, but my mates who are blues know they are shite and their well honed gallows humour helps them deal with it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60803 on: May 18, 2018, 10:35:07 am »
Ours heads are falling off over the 250m Salah bid from the nice club who definitely
  • don't dive (Niasse first player retrospectively banned for diving),
  • don't cheat (Calvert-Lewin, how many penalties won this season with his jump into the defender and fall over trick?), and
  • aren't shitbags (Holgate? The homophobic comments, the pushing Firmino into the crowd? Williams starting a fight with the Lyon keeper? Your own fans throwing punches toddlers at the players? The booing? Not shitbags? OK)
  • don't waste money (Sigurdsson, Pickford, Keane, Klaassan, Bolasie, Sandros wages?)
  • supporter disenfranchising - Your last manager was Fat Sam. Can you disenfranchise a fanbase any more than that?
  • grotesque - again... FAT SAM!
Fixed that for you.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #60804 on: May 18, 2018, 11:44:13 am »
Get tae fuck, where is that from?

I have a hard time separating the parody Fat Sam twitter account and what you posted above.

Basted in sun tan lotion, wearing a thong, sumo wrestling, eating 11 fried whilst listening to Punk Rock on a ghetto blaster! Truly surreal.
Joey Barton's autobiography
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60805 on: May 18, 2018, 11:46:58 am »
Saw some deluded clown on Twitter compare their sacking of Fat Sam to that of us sacking Hodgson.  There is no more deluded fanbase. They are crackers.

Fat Sam is probably the only manager they have had since Kendall that succeeding in achieving the target he was set by the board.

Hodgson was the most abject failure in the history of management at our club.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60806 on: May 18, 2018, 12:01:55 pm »
There is something rotten in the state of Everton, and there always has been. They see us turning frogs into princes year after year, and all their frogs remain frogs - even when they get hold of a prince they somehow manage to turn him into a frog. It's always been like that, they just aren't very good at stuff. I don't hate them, and I don't even come into contact with their fans as I don't live there any more, but my mates who are blues know they are shite and their well honed gallows humour helps them deal with it.

When they get hold of a prince they sell him to Man Utd.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #60807 on: May 18, 2018, 12:11:51 pm »
When they get hold of a prince they sell him to Man Utd.
That's the first time I ever seen Rooney described as a prince. ???

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60808 on: May 18, 2018, 12:15:18 pm »
Just want Everton to be “great” again.

That’s not a small wish is it? Being great again is not something that should be prefixed with a “just”, not in their position.

Not “just want to enjoy the football again”, or even “be competitive,” which would be a reasonable aim. No, he wants them to be great, and doesn’t seem to think it’s too much to ask in the current situation and climate.  Fans like that are why the Everton manager’s job has been, and will continue to be, a poisoned chalice.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60809 on: May 18, 2018, 12:33:36 pm »
That's the first time I ever seen Rooney described as a prince. ???

wasn't Shrek a prince via marriage?

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #60810 on: May 18, 2018, 12:40:42 pm »
These lot never, ever learn.

Be prepared to lose the transfer window AGAIN this summer people.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60811 on: May 18, 2018, 12:49:28 pm »
Shrek read a bad translation of the story which told him to fuck a pensioner to become a prince. He's still trying, bless him.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60812 on: May 18, 2018, 01:00:20 pm »
Typical Everton fan:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2xKFTylKrPM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2xKFTylKrPM</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60813 on: May 18, 2018, 01:26:21 pm »

That’s not a small wish is it? Being great again is not something that should be prefixed with a “just”, not in their position.

Not “just want to enjoy the football again”, or even “be competitive,” which would be a reasonable aim. No, he wants them to be great, and doesn’t seem to think it’s too much to ask in the current situation and climate.  Fans like that are why the Everton manager’s job has been, and will continue to be, a poisoned chalice.

Odd you would pick out that word when the one that stood out for me more than that one was "again" since that implies they used to be great.  ;D

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60814 on: May 18, 2018, 01:54:03 pm »

MEGA - Make Everton Great Again
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60815 on: May 18, 2018, 01:56:15 pm »
MEGA - Make Everton Great Again

Mass produce a load of red blue MEGA hats! Hugest, bigliest team in Liverpool!

Offline -HH-

• 'cocky bastard'?
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never forget the Hillsborough victims
    • Footy fans
« Reply #60816 on: May 18, 2018, 02:12:43 pm »
Odd you would pick out that word when the one that stood out for me more than that one was "again" since that implies they used to be great.  ;D

They were a great side in the 80s to be fair. It's fun to laugh at them but let's not pretend stuff.
Balotelli, Falcao, Cavani...

I'll be shocked if it's anyone other Etoo. Etoo or no-one. Simples.

In fact, I'll do you all a favor and ban myself from the January transfer window forum if we get anyone other than Etoo.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60817 on: May 18, 2018, 02:47:13 pm »
These lot never, ever learn.

Be prepared to lose the transfer window AGAIN this summer people.

Aaah, pre season. Evertons favourite time of year, they can boast about how good they are without having the actual games on to disprove everything they say.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60818 on: May 18, 2018, 03:39:52 pm »
They were so dominant from 84-87, that Liverpool won a double, a European Cup and got to another European Cup final.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60819 on: May 18, 2018, 05:09:56 pm »
They were so dominant from 84-87, that Liverpool won a double, a European Cup and got to another European Cup final.

A treble in 84 don’t forget.  8)

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #60820 on: May 18, 2018, 05:26:10 pm »
I take it this lot assume Simeone is going to take up the challenge after basically winning everything he can with Atletico.

Offline JayH93

• Legacy Fan
  • ANLACKY
« Reply #60821 on: May 18, 2018, 06:21:44 pm »
https://streamable.com/3gl4j

That first one is like me trying to play in goal now, and I've broken my wrist 3 times ;D

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60822 on: May 18, 2018, 08:27:51 pm »
I've not had the time to keep up with this thread recently; keeping abreast of the current ridiculousness of Everton requires putting in the hours of a full time job plus overtime ... but has this Neil Moxley article from last summer been revisited of late ? It's up there with the Gibbon Gloves/Monkey Mittens nonsense, whilst also (incredibly) managing to even out-sleaze the degenerate, hirsute laughing stock himself...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-real-credible-threat-liverpool-10807942

"It’s just what Klopp doesn’t need when trying to forge a new future for Liverpool FC – a resurgent Everton whose transfer business has made them as sexy this ­summer as Jennifer Lawrence in a basque."

"Everton FC. Are. Stirring."

???   :lmao

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:29:42 pm by boyspenhoolie »

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60823 on: May 18, 2018, 08:31:25 pm »
I've not had the time to keep up with this thread recently; keeping abreast of the current ridiculousness of Everton requires putting in the hours of a full time job plus overtime ... but has this Neil Moxley article from last summer been revisited of late ? It's up there with the Gibbon Gloves/Monkey Mittens nonsense, whilst also (incredibly) managing to even out-sleaze the degenerate, hirsute laughing stock himself...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-real-credible-threat-liverpool-10807942

"It’s just what Klopp doesn’t need when trying to forge a new future for Liverpool FC – a resurgent Everton whose transfer business has made them as sexy this ­summer as Jennifer Lawrence in a basque."

JESUS! That is awful. :D

Is this where FC Sexy came from? I always wondered :D

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60824 on: May 18, 2018, 08:33:52 pm »

Truly amazing ability to get absolutely everything wrong.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #60825 on: May 18, 2018, 08:36:33 pm »

Love one of the comments below as to who would get into Liverpool's first team from Everton's squad, apparently it would be:

Pickford, Keane, Klaasen, Sandro, schneiderlin, probably rooney and williams too...

:o  ;D

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60826 on: May 18, 2018, 08:38:45 pm »
JESUS! That is awful. :D

Is this where FC Sexy came from? I always wondered :D

I think the FC Sexy stuff originated during their Europa League qualifiers, but I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 08:41:03 pm by Gerry Attrick »

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #60827 on: May 18, 2018, 08:39:04 pm »
exactly
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60828 on: May 18, 2018, 08:53:48 pm »
I think the FC Sexy stuff originated during their Europa League qualifiers, but I could be wrong.
Oh yes, was that the game where they played Razorstiltskinback of [google random eastern country] and the everton match report was creaming themselves about how Sigurdsson and Klaassan were dovetailing together? :D I vaguely remember reading that in between burst of laughing.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60829 on: May 18, 2018, 08:57:19 pm »
Oh yes, was that the game where they played Razorstiltskinback of [google random eastern country] and the everton match report was creaming themselves about how Sigurdsson and Klaassan were dovetailing together? :D I vaguely remember reading that in between burst of laughing.

I am 100% sure I read that. I remember laughing at it now and commentating here. Yet when I google the words europa everton dovetailing and limit it between the months of July and September this year, I get nada! Did they delete their article gushing over their side beating probably the worst team in the competition 1-0?

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60830 on: May 18, 2018, 09:15:42 pm »

Love one of the comments below as to who would get into Liverpool's first team from Everton's squad, apparently it would be:

Pickford, Keane, Klaasen, Sandro, schneiderlin, probably rooney and williams too...

:o  ;D

...and that was before they'd even signed Iceland.   ;D

I see they've got the hump with Gibbon Gloves now cos he's moved on from bigging up last summer's transfer business to calling them a shambles...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/18/richard-keys-blasts-everton-shambles/

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/thread/1526632687.html

I suspect Neil Moxley is keeping his head down and keeping quiet in the hope he got away with it and nobody even remembers his creepy Jennifer Lawrence sexy EFC basque stuff.  ;D

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60831 on: May 18, 2018, 09:22:58 pm »

...and that was before they'd even signed Iceland.   ;D

I see they've got the hump with Gibbon Gloves now cos he's moved on from bigging up last summer's transfer business to calling them a shambles...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/18/richard-keys-blasts-everton-shambles/

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/thread/1526632687.html

I suspect Neil Moxley is keeping his head down and keeping quiet in the hope he got away with it and nobody even remembers his creepy Jennifer Lawrence sexy EFC basque stuff.  ;D

Posted by Bob_Ross_happy_tree on May 18, 2018, 10:48 am, in reply to "Richard keys calling us a shambles"

Richard Keys has to pay vast sums of money to the press to keep out stories of him being shit on tortured for sexual gratification behind his wife's back. Genuinely used to get shit rubbed all over his hairy torso and volleyed in the bollocks. Fax.

Amazing how long it takes for any Everton topic to turn angry & weird. That was just 2 posts.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #60832 on: May 18, 2018, 09:24:52 pm »
Posted by Bob_Ross_happy_tree on May 18, 2018, 10:48 am, in reply to "Richard keys calling us a shambles"

Richard Keys has to pay vast sums of money to the press to keep out stories of him being shit on tortured for sexual gratification behind his wife's back. Genuinely used to get shit rubbed all over his hairy torso and volleyed in the bollocks. Fax.

Amazing how long it takes for any Everton topic to turn angry & weird. That was just 2 posts.
Weird?  ???
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60833 on: May 18, 2018, 09:25:40 pm »
Posted by tattyhead on May 18, 2018, 12:13 pm, in reply to "Re: Richard keys calling us a shambles"

Allardyce is on the Keys and Gray gravy train to Qatar whenever he is out of work, like Pardew, the late Ray Wilkins, Denis Wise, Peter Reid, Mcmahon and others.. flown out first class, BeIn Sports sofa on the Friday/Saturday, on the lash/golf with keys and gray before and after, (high-class hookers, i guess, if you want one) fly home about Tuesday.

Nice work if you can get it and hence Keys 'RIP British managers shite whenever a foreigner gets a prem league job and one of his misogynist mates gets overlooked again

This though - I can actually see being true.

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60834 on: May 18, 2018, 09:28:48 pm »

I know, they truly are ace - but apparently it's us who are the cult that issues fatwas to anyone who dares say anything remotely bad about us. ( the Keys stuff is probably true, like  ;D

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60835 on: May 18, 2018, 10:09:22 pm »
It's getting messy, they've moved/moysed on from Southampton being their rivals to re-enacting their glory days of 1984 by fighting it out with Watford ....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/watford-may-be-forced-to-arbitration-in-silva-dispute-v8k0spmtk

God knows what horrors lurk behind the paywall  ( so much fuss over the guy that relegated Hull  ;D )

Allardyce goes missing
Everton’s decision to sack Allardyce has not surprised many of the club’s players, who on several occasions last season were left questioning his approach to the job.

After one away defeat, the squad were hauled in for an extra training session on a Sunday morning which began with a pep talk from the assistant manager Sammy Lee, who urged them all to stick together during a difficult period.

Following the speech, which was well received one player, inquired as to the whereabouts of Allardyce, with Lee informing a stunned squad that the manager was at his house in Spain.
   ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:14:53 pm by boyspenhoolie »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #60836 on: May 18, 2018, 10:13:45 pm »
It's getting messy, they've moved/moysed on from Southampton being their rivals to re-enacting their glory days of 1984 by fighting it out with Watford ....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/watford-may-be-forced-to-arbitration-in-silva-dispute-v8k0spmtk

God knows what horrors lurk behind the paywall  ( so much fuss over the guy that relegated Hull  ;D )

Thanks for that. I won't be able to sleep tonight, what with my nightmares about the Bitter related horrors lurking behind that paywall of terror.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #60837 on: May 18, 2018, 10:23:25 pm »

;D

I guess Spain is the place to be if you want 11 fried eggs in one sitting :D

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #60838 on: May 18, 2018, 10:31:52 pm »

Aye, Everton are stirring all right.  Stirring the huge crock of shit to see which turd will surface to be their new manager.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60839 on: May 18, 2018, 10:34:24 pm »

;D
basically accusing Watford of doing to hull what they did to Watford although there was a release clause, basically being massive grasses.

The ev offered Watford £1m for someone they offered £12m for a few months back tho :lmao