The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Guide to Liverpool for visitors

<< < (23/23)

Andy @ Allerton!:
Might be worth you considering getting a saveaway (Depending on where you get it, you might need to buy a £1 Walrus card too) - if you get an all-zone, you can use the buses and trains and ferries across the whole Network (Up to Southport, Chester, West Kirkby etc) which is about £6 (If you just want around the ground and town then you can get a C1 ticket that'll get you to Sandhills, the soccerbus, the 14, 17 and 19 buses which are a 5 min walk to the ground) and also trains on the Northern Line and trains and buses to South Parkwayl

The 14, 17, 19 buses can get got at the 'Gyratory' which is just up from Lime Street (Ask someone!) and you'll see a queue of matchgoers if you get there before the match.

If you are in town late, they are a great option as they'll beat a cab to the ground - usually 10-15 mins from town to Breck Road

If you are getting a Saveaway, get it at Central or Lime Street

If you just want the bus, you can buy a 'Dayrider' ticket on any bus.

my name canged back to tucker?:
Some good info on this thread.

Me and my 10yr old son are flying into Liverpool tomorrow morning, think we're going to do the stadium tour in the afternoon and for the match tomorrow night.

Are there any child friendly bars we could go to in the lead up to the match that would have a decent atmosphere?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version