Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1295754 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES
« on: January 12, 2022, 12:31:06 pm »
Mods - obviously feel free to delete, this PMQT is astonishing

Everyone on the opposition just basically saying "Resign"

Tory after Tory after Tory thanking Councils, Schools and randomly mentioning Road Projects, Washing Machine regulations and the BBC

It's honestly like something off Little Britain.

=== NOTE: MODS MAY DELETE THIS ANYWAY BECAUSE IT IS TAKING THEIR TIME AND EFFORT FOR FUTILE ARGUMENT.

=== THIS IS THE TORY. ONLY. THREAD. JUST STUFF ABOUT THEM

Personally if I see a single post about Labour then I'll ask the Mods to delete it.

Up to you lot (And the mods :) )
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 09:38:59 pm by Andy Pandys Christmas Shandy »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: TORY ONLY Polticis Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 12:34:48 pm »
Fuck the Tory c*nts!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 12:36:16 pm »
Tory going on about finding fossils and building museums

This is astonishing.

Never seen anything like it - all been briefed to try and fill the news up with stuff other than his party

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 12:37:44 pm »
I'm torn about whether I want Bozo to stay in place.

On the one hand, he's been an electoral asset, somehow detoxifying the Tories for people who haven't previously voted for them before. The prospect of some of the others as leader/PM (Truss, Gove, Raab) have me thinking that they would be much easier to beat next GE and will turn the general public off.

Yet he's now severely weakened and his approval ratings continue to tank, dragging Tory fortunes with them. Also, if he goes, Sunak might give them enough of a boost (even though I think, due to his background in dirty-money banking with the evil scum of Goldman Sachs then in hedge funds, that there's dirt to be had on him)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 12:40:48 pm »

On the one hand, he's been an electoral asset, somehow detoxifying the Tories for people who haven't previously voted for them before. The prospect of some of the others as leader/PM (Truss, Gove, Raab) have me thinking that they would be much easier to beat next GE and will turn the general public off.

Yet he's now severely weakened and his approval ratings continue to tank, dragging Tory fortunes with them. Also, if he goes, Sunak might give them enough of a boost (even though I think, due to his background in dirty-money banking with the evil scum of Goldman Sachs then in hedge funds, that there's dirt to be had on him)

They'll get some short term benefit no doubt. But hard to see any of the prospects having any of the appeal that Johnson (for some reason) had with much of the electorate until recently. Important to remember he was the first Tory leader to get any sort of decent majority since Thatcher in 1987. 

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 12:41:56 pm »
He's getting just asked to resign, some great one-liners from opposition parties.

He seems world weary, weak, angry, sulky and basically miffed.

Now some twat is going on about bus services - all these things are being shouted as if to distract and deflect.

It's just honestly weird. If you haven't seen it - give it a watch.

Looks like half of them are on speed :)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2022, 12:46:35 pm »

Johnson's electoral advantage is that, to an easily lead part of the electorate he's a likeable rogue, but that act is wearing thin as he's now seen to have broken some easily understood rules that the vast majority of the public followed.

Whether or not any allegations of complex financial chicanery against Sunak will have the same traction with voters is another matter.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 12:47:21 pm »
Absolute scum.  They are rotten to the core.
Starmer's question is easily answered though, this nasty privileged chancer is arrogant enough to try and ride it out. Especially as a mate (probably at the same party) will head up the inquiry.
Banana Republic of Britain

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2022, 01:00:57 pm »
Starmer played it very well. Made sure he didn't directly called him a liar but did it through a constituent letter. Its the best he can do while Boris hides behind that

The tories tried rallying round him offering soft questions (washing machine filters).

Lots of bad news getting prepared to be buried for when that Sue Grey investigation is finished.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 01:01:06 pm »
He's getting just asked to resign, some great one-liners from opposition parties.

He seems world weary, weak, angry, sulky and basically miffed.

Now some twat is going on about bus services - all these things are being shouted as if to distract and deflect.

It's just honestly weird. If you haven't seen it - give it a watch.

Looks like half of them are on speed :)

Filibustering to get him through.
Meanwhile Johnson swings between arrogance and petulance but no sign of any sincere regret or contrition. Mainly looks annoyed at being held to any standards at all.
The worst Prime Minister in history.

Gove will be on anything going!

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 01:04:47 pm »
He's screwed, he has no chance of riding this out, he probably won't resign but he will be removed by a leadership challenge once he has served his usefulness.

Let's not forget the Tories removed Thatcher, they won't hesitate to remove this chancer
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2022, 01:08:32 pm »
Fuck the Tory c*nts!

That's it isn't it? Close the thread now

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2022, 01:09:09 pm »
Yeah. Complete faith in an investigation.

It's not like the Tories to brush shit under the carpet. He'll ride this out.

Like the cockroach he is

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2022, 01:15:42 pm »
I’d love to have the “responsibility” these people have for being shit, or just shit behaviour.  In my working life, and no doubt many people’s here, if I take responsibility for something I also have an element of accountability that goes with it, i.e if I were to fuck it up I’d get taken off it/lose out on annual bonuses or pay rises/put on performance management or even slung out the door permanently.

For this lot taking responsibility seems to be mumuring an apology and then angrily telling people to stop banging on about it.

It was an utterly feeble excuse and apology but he’ll likely get away with it as I doubt a civil servant is about to put themselves in a position where they’re going to have to tell a Prime Minister whether they can continue being Prime Minister or not.

It’s going to be like a UK version of the Mueller investigation into Trump.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2022, 01:16:21 pm »
Chope on Sky News. Just when you thought Johnson and Truss were the last to crawl from the slimy pond...

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2022, 01:25:16 pm »
I would suspect the official "investigation" is already all sewn up in his favour and that's why he is leaning so heavily on it. His pal Laura has said as much on the BBC, talking about how narratives and intent will come into play.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2022, 01:33:14 pm »
I'll be amazed if he resigns, they'll have to remove him, problem is who will they replace him with?
#Sausages

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2022, 01:40:09 pm »
He may try ride it out pending this report by Sue Gray.  Sue Gray has an interesting background.  She was landlady of a pub located close to the NI/ROI border during the NI troubles. 

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sue-gray-the-former-publican-leading-the-probe-into-no-10-rule-breaking-claims-41232327.html

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2022, 01:43:50 pm »
Westland all over again. Nowt will happen but maybe that's for the best, maybe not.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2022, 01:49:44 pm »
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2022, 02:01:01 pm »
So this seems like the usual progression.

1. It didn't happen.
2. It didn't happen but even if it did it that's ok.
3. It did happen and "technically" it was fine but I'm sorry you're upset.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2022, 02:01:25 pm »
There is nothing to be won for them if they remove him right now. And he'd be a convenient fall guy, in case anything more about the pandemic response if going tits up. They might even test the waters with the EU about the NI protocol and just sacrifice him if goes worse than expected.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022, 02:02:29 pm »
He's screwed, he has no chance of riding this out, he probably won't resign but he will be removed by a leadership challenge once he has served his usefulness.

Let's not forget the Tories removed Thatcher, they won't hesitate to remove this chancer

Still think the Tories, and Sunak, may see it best if he stays in place to take all the hits coming their way over cost of living increases over the next year. Either way, they are damaged by this a lot and its going to get worse for everyone

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2022, 02:03:27 pm »
So this seems like the usual progression.

1. It didn't happen.
2. It didn't happen but even if it did it that's ok.
3. It did happen and "technically" it was fine but I'm sorry you're upset.

4. Okay it was illegal, but it was long time ago now so people should move on
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2022, 02:11:34 pm »
Didn’t realise it was a party :lmao

OMFG, is that the best he could come up with?

Now, he’s a c*nt, but people from all parties have broken lockdown rules on occasion.  But it takes a special kind of talent to get caught out like this.

Now we know why he didn’t sack Cummings.  How could he have?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2022, 02:12:51 pm »
Oh dear.

Covid: Government's PPE 'VIP lane' unlawful, court rules

The government's use of a "VIP lane" to award contracts for personal protective equipment (PPE) to two companies was unlawful, the High Court has ruled.

Campaigners claimed the VIP lane was reserved for referrals from MPs, ministers and senior officials and gave some companies an unfair advantage.

A judge ruled it was unlawful to give the two companies preferential treatment as part of the VIP lane.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59968037
#Sausages

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2022, 02:21:06 pm »
I mean, Lord knows I've thrown some shit parties in my time but, to my knowledge, none of them have been so shit that those in attendance didn't realise they were at a party.

Similarly I've also worked at a couple of pretty slack places, but even those places didn't have a work ethic so bad that standing around getting drunk with no actual work in sight could be confused with working.

It seems number 10 is both of these at the same time. Shit parties and fuck all work being done.  Which probably explains quite a lot, when you think about it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 02:23:15 pm by Kekule »

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2022, 02:32:49 pm »
Oh dear.

The government's use of a "VIP lane" to award contracts for personal protective equipment (PPE) to two companies was unlawful, the High Court has ruled.

Campaigners claimed the VIP lane was reserved for referrals from MPs, ministers and senior officials and gave some companies an unfair advantage.

A judge ruled it was unlawful to give the two companies preferential treatment as part of the VIP lane.

No wonder they are desperate to get rid of the judicial oversight into their affairs.
The cashing in on COVID edition of Panorama, aired back in March highlighted the levels of chumocracy involved.
They are still laughing all the way to the bank though.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2022, 02:38:41 pm »
He won't resign. Why would he? He has nothing to gain from doing so. The man lied to the Queen's face ffs.

They don't have to axe him for another two years at least. Most of this will be forgotten by then.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2022, 02:39:26 pm »

Now we know why he didn’t sack Cummings.  How could he have?

Cummings would have sung like a canary, which he did in the end anyway. Good tactics Boris
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2022, 02:45:01 pm »
He won't resign. Why would he? He has nothing to gain from doing so. The man lied to the Queen's face ffs.

They don't have to axe him for another two years at least. Most of this will be forgotten by then.

The lazy bastard has quite a lot to gain actually - he no longer has to put in all the work being PM requires, and stick to all the rules.

It's just a case of whether his ego can take the shame of resigning in disgrace, and how addicted to the power he is.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2022, 02:50:20 pm »
Oh dear.

From that article. "A spokesman for Matt Hancock, who was health secretary at the time the contracts were awarded, said he was delighted that the court found that the priority treatment was "justified".  He really is a horrible snide.  It was hilarious when he crawled out of his hole to demand Anneliese Dodds apologise for raising the issue because he thought the redacted Alpha Labs contract covered his trail, then the next day someone leaked the unredacted version that showed the contract had to be subcontracted to his pub landlord.

The Good Law Project seem to have a load of these cases going through.  I try to avoid recommending how people spend their hard-earned but if anyone wants to support them then they can donate at https://actions.goodlawproject.org/support-campaigns.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2022, 02:55:00 pm »
From that article. "A spokesman for Matt Hancock, who was health secretary at the time the contracts were awarded, said he was delighted that the court found that the priority treatment was "justified".  He really is a horrible snide.  It was hilarious when he crawled out of his hole to demand Anneliese Dodds apologise for raising the issue because he thought the redacted Alpha Labs contract covered his trail, then the next day someone leaked the unredacted version that showed the contract had to be subcontracted to his pub landlord.

The Good Law Project seem to have a load of these cases going through.  I try to avoid recommending how people spend their hard-earned but if anyone wants to support them then they can donate at https://actions.goodlawproject.org/support-campaigns.

You know what man, I'm going to bung them a few quid this month.
Thanks for the link.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2022, 03:03:18 pm »
The lazy bastard has quite a lot to gain actually - he no longer has to put in all the work being PM requires, and stick to all the rules.

It's just a case of whether his ego can take the shame of resigning in disgrace, and how addicted to the power he is.

Isn't he skint though and its the backhanders he takes being PM that allows him to fund his lifestyle?

I hope Labour have got a fleet of buses reserved for the election campaign. Pictures of the Tory parties while people were locked down, what they promised the NHS and what they actually did, real figures on the economic damage done by Brexit - things like what the impact per family has been and who caused it. There is enough ammo to get the Red Wall back and to turn a lot of Tories to the Liberals and maybe Labour if they can be charmed and convinced that the party they support no longer cares about them.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2022, 03:04:15 pm »

He'll be headed to the States after this I reckon, probably be some kind of "media personality".

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2022, 03:08:46 pm »
Isn't he skint though and its the backhanders he takes being PM that allows him to fund his lifestyle?

It's far more lucrative being ex-PM, but a big part of that is what favours you can do for people in your time there and what influence you retain on the levers of power. Getting knifed by your own party over electorally toxic behaviour, whilst having abandoned traditional party values (as per the old ERG nutters) and not built up any sort of loyalty to rely on after you've gone would likely put a dent in it.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2022, 03:11:08 pm »
He'll be headed to the States after this I reckon, probably be some kind of "media personality".

Would be great if that happened. Hopefully take his loathsome wife, kids, sister and dad with him. An utter low life family.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2022, 03:15:24 pm »
Yeah. Complete faith in an investigation.

It's not like the Tories to brush shit under the carpet. He'll ride this out.

Like the cockroach he is
Part of me hopes he does as no way will the Tories win another election with him at the helm, too much toxicity surrounds him now.  He'll be squashed at some point I suspect
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2022, 03:17:28 pm »
Johnson said he realizes it's the oppositions job to get rid of him, he is as good as saying Labour are just playing politics, I imagine a lot of Johnsons fans will nod along in agreement having heard all the opposition speakers calling for his resignation.
I think this has to be thrown back at the Torys, the Tory party have a duty to put it's house in order when they have a leader who continually breaks the law, who continually lies to the country. a leader who has no shame or guilt when breaking the law.
All Labour. SNP etc can do is call for his resignation, the Tory party has the power to remove him, the Tory party has to answer on why they aren't also calling for his resignation.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2022, 03:22:52 pm »
Here's what will happen:

1 - Sue Gray's report will say that parties happened, that they were misguided but not illegal (as they took place on crown property). Following the report Reynolds will obviously go - Simon Case is massively, massively weakened aswell.
2 - Johnson will say the report shows he did nothing illegal, followed the guidance, vaccines etc BUT that he acknowledges the hurt caused - and therefore won't continue as PM beyond the next general election, playing the card of resigning whilst not actually resigning at all. Says to the Tory backbenchers who are angry - why get rid of me, I'm going anyway.
3 - Sunak and Truss destroy each other by briefing each other to death - meaning either Johnson stays on or Gove wins in late 2023.
4 - Somehow England still votes the fuckers in.