Author Topic: Sarah Everard* Update Jan 2023 - Met Police rapist.  (Read 72336 times)

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sarah Everard
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2021, 07:55:39 pm »
You’d think they’d keep a low profile considering the potential perpetrator, can’t believe that video. I don’t understand why they’re dragging people away anyway?

Really poorly managed from the police there.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2021, 08:06:13 pm »
You’d think they’d keep a low profile considering the potential perpetrator, can’t believe that video. I don’t understand why they’re dragging people away anyway?

Really poorly managed from the police there.

Just when you think they couldn't have managed it any worse.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2021, 08:08:21 pm »
Thai country needs a fucking revolution
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2021, 08:11:58 pm »
PROTEST FOR WOMEN SAFETY - Clapham Common | London

https://twitter.com/SubjectAccesss/status/1370818510197248007

Even without the context, the snatch squads are obscene but just the fact those are Met police officers is beyond anything words can describe

And a Liverpool fan in the replies defending the police. Fucking hell.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2021, 08:17:49 pm »
Fuck the police. ACAB.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2021, 08:39:27 pm »
Absolutely disgusting scenes. The Met needs disbanding and a police service that is fit for purpose put in its place. I can only imagine what the likes of Sian who penned probably the best post I have ever read on here thinks of the actions of the Met.

Then imagine what Sarah's family think watching that.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2021, 08:41:50 pm »
Absolutely disgusting scenes. The Met needs disbanding and a police service that is fit for purpose put in its place. I can only imagine what the likes of Sian who penned probably the best post I have ever read on here thinks of the actions of the Met.

Then imagine what Sarah's family think watching that.

Is it me or is the Police waiting til after dark to attack the vigil beyond contemptible?

I'll leave that there.

DON'T BUY THE S*N

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2021, 08:41:50 pm »
Looks like it’s become a bit aggressive. It had absolutely no reason to become so tense, and it’s a disgrace that the police have felt the need to get involved and antagonise what would have been a peaceful demonstration.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2021, 08:47:27 pm »
At what point does someone realise that they’ve got this terribly, disastrously wrong...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 08:57:12 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2021, 08:49:31 pm »
At what pony does someone realise that they’ve got this terribly, disastrously wrong...

Normal people will think that. Those in charge, and making decisions will pig headedly think they did nothing wrong.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2021, 08:53:48 pm »
Normal people will think that. Those in charge, and making decisions will pig headedly think they did nothing wrong.

When you have a young innocent woman snatched off the street and allegedly murdered by a Police officer who in their right mind would think the right thing to do was to send in snatch squads against women protesting peacefully.

Whoever issued that order needs to be held to account.   
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2021, 08:56:15 pm »
When you have a young innocent woman snatched off the street and allegedly murdered by a Police officer who in their right mind would think the right thing to do was to send in snatch squads against women protesting peacefully.

I know. I’m in no way defending it Al.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2021, 09:07:04 pm »
Picture of a woman at the demonstration being arrested. Pretty heavy hitting picture. There’s a video too just before she’s arrested and she’s literally just standing there.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2021, 09:13:58 pm »
Fuck the police.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2021, 09:18:27 pm »

I guarantee you it was that fucking c*nt Priti Patel.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2021, 09:25:34 pm »

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2021, 09:27:25 pm »
I know. I’m in no way defending it Al.

I know Nick sorry if it came across that way. You are right though instead of holding their hands up and admitting they got it wrong they will just close ranks and look to smear the victims.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2021, 09:29:24 pm »

The bit I don't get is the number of women prepared to defend the actions of the police if it wasn't for protests like these women wouldn't even have the vote.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2021, 09:33:47 pm »

Kit Malthouse apparently. 

Edit: it was him who reportedly spoke to police forces last night to prevent official vigils.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 09:35:32 pm by TSC »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2021, 09:34:48 pm »
The bit I don't get is the number of women prepared to defend the actions of the police if it wasn't for protests like these women wouldn't even have the vote.

Exactly. I just don't get what the Met thought they would achieve by acting in this way. The politicians too have been sneaky but then you would expect that of the Tories.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2021, 09:35:06 pm »
Policing in the U.K. requires legitimacy of the police.  It’s somewhat unique in the world.

You cannot police like this.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2021, 09:37:27 pm »

Absolutely - utterly shameful any police were there at all..........what was it 4, 5 maybe 6 women peacefully marking the killing of a young woman. Utter numbskulls.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2021, 09:54:53 pm »
Fuck the police.

Comments like this, and ACAB after such well rounded arguments and points made throughout this thread about a tragic event are fucking idiotic. A brilliant impactive piece of writing, and then also rationalising your point not all men are to be judged the same then making these comments. I'm a man, I'm in the police I'm disgusted with what's gone on.

The way the met are handling the protests is poor but what are they supposed to do, honestly? They won't win either way. If they leave the protests you'll have other groups asking why they were so soft this time, see the BLM protests and the right wingers.

The police aren't always right but police by consent. We're understaffed and underpaid much like the NHS and are just told to crack on. The police do an awful lot to help domestic abuse victims, with safeguarding, DA charities and signposting, as well as trying as hard as we can to get victims to engage. Again it's not perfect and there's a zero tolerance on domestic abuse to the point you'd be shocked how many people are locked up a day. Gathering evidence and getting it to CPS is another debate

So honestly, not ACAB, some are. Like every other job
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2021, 09:56:41 pm »
It’s an emotive response

Women were protesting peacefully against violence against women and this was the result...

It’s entirely understandable

They’ve got this very very very wrong.
W

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2021, 10:00:19 pm »
Disgusting from the Met Police. Cressida Dick and Priti Patel need to go. They are demonstrating unwieldy power.

I watched a livestream from around 6pm and was also disgusted that some right-wing cranks had decided to try co-opt the space. Was some old guy mumbling stuff at women about lockdown and freedoms. Really disgusting but glad the crowd shouted him off stage and I think he got arrested possibly also. I believe Piers Corbyn was also there.
YNWA.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2021, 10:02:35 pm »
Sky news reporting MPs across all parties criticise the met police response tonight. 

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2021, 10:15:28 pm »
The way the met are handling the protests is poor but what are they supposed to do, honestly? They won't win either way. If they leave the protests you'll have other groups asking why they were so soft this time, see the BLM protests and the right wingers.

You heavily limit numbers entering the common to allow social distance, make sure everyone wears masks and send every female officer in there (at a respectful distance) as an act of support and unity (and a bit of PR). The only time they step in is when the protest isn't peaceful.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2021, 10:15:37 pm »
The police do an awful lot to help domestic abuse victims

I didn’t feel like I was getting much help when I waited for six hours for them to turn up to do a domestic abuse questionnaire, after my ex had given me a black eye and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. I didn’t feel like I was getting much help when they took his side and suggested I was winding him up and I deserved it. Thank you for the lecture though, I’m sure you’re one of the good ones.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2021, 10:22:36 pm »
I didn’t feel like I was getting much help when I waited for six hours for them to turn up to do a domestic abuse questionnaire, after my ex had given me a black eye and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. I didn’t feel like I was getting much help when they took his side and suggested I was winding him up and I deserved it. Thank you for the lecture though, I’m sure you’re one of the good ones.

Thats tough to hear and If that's the way your feeling then no one can change that, but I have to say, not all of the police are like that.

I'm not trying to talk down to you or lecture you in any way, but there are good bizzies out there, that try and do an honest a caring job, sometimes it doesn't always go according to plan.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2021, 10:28:59 pm »
Thats tough to hear and If that's the way your feeling then no one can change that, but I have to say, not all of the police are like that.

I'm not trying to talk down to you or lecture you in any way, but there are good bizzies out there, that try and do an honest a caring job, sometimes it doesn't always go according to plan.

A woman who has been fucked over by the police, is watching women being fucked over by the police whilst peacefully protesting about women being fucked over by men....nearly all women.

There but for the grace of god go I.  Chops, you and I have it lucky. This is our sisters, our daughters, our mothers our colleagues...
W

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2021, 10:36:11 pm »
A woman who has been fucked over by the police, is watching women being fucked over by the police whilst peacefully protesting about women being fucked over by men....nearly all women.

There but for the grace of god go I.  Chops, you and I have it lucky. This is our sisters, our daughters, our mothers our colleagues...

Your edit was my reply.

We are all concerned.

This march as emotionally correct as it is, in any normal times would go ahead peacefully, but right now, with the covid rules in place, then the law,is the law.
Admittedly by looking at TV images, they maybe could of handed things better, I don't know, I'm not there nor is anyone here, but no covid rulings and that goes ahead peacefully.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2021, 10:36:33 pm »

Yeah but they're usually partnered with an absolute c*nt.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2021, 10:40:52 pm »
Sky news reporting MPs across all parties criticise the met police response tonight. 

So what? As usual they've seen which way the wind is blowing and decided to say the easy thing, as with most of these big events though "due process" will take long enough for the public to move on and then nothing will come out of it.

Tories will probably see this as a good opportunity to slash police budgets.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2021, 10:55:51 pm »
So what? As usual they've seen which way the wind is blowing and decided to say the easy thing, as with most of these big events though "due process" will take long enough for the public to move on and then nothing will come out of it.

Tories will probably see this as a good opportunity to slash police budgets.

Ed Davey calling on the commissioner to resign and Starmer critical.  Patel has asked for a full report, although as to Patel’s intentions only she knows I guess.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2021, 10:59:01 pm »
Ed Davey calling on the commissioner to resign and Starmer critical.  Patel has asked for a full report, although as to Patel’s intentions only she knows I guess.

Not wanting to take the conversation away from the original topic, with that bill due to come to parliament on next week which is potentially going to make protesting much harder - it may get people's off their arses and question the government's real intentions. A sign of things to come I fear.

DON'T BUY THE S*N

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2021, 10:59:56 pm »

So, a man, calling for a woman to resign, over a march by women, about a woman who was killed by a man and the march was policed by men.

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2021, 11:05:53 pm »
They should have wore Rangers shirts, might've got a police escort.
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2021, 11:09:14 pm »
Apparently Piers Corbyn turned up with a megaphone and started preaching about anti-lockdown etc...  ::)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2021, 11:30:38 pm »
I was talking to my wife today about an incident about 5 years ago. I was driving home during summer when there was a sudden torrential rainstorm. The kind where you have to drive slowly because visibility is so bad. I saw a woman walking along a country road who'd been caught out without a coat so I stopped and asked her if she wanted a lift. She refused, saying 'naw, it's ok - I'm fine' while getting completely battered by the rain. I drove on a bit miffed because I felt, by her tones, she was making an assumption about me as a person when I was trying to be kind. 

It's only now I'm reflecting on how absolutely shit it is for women to be made feel that way. I was totally wrong to feel miffed (albeit only briefly). I'm sure she'd have loved to have gotten out of the rain, but was scared that taking a lift with a male stranger could lead to rape or her death. And society tells her that she's right to refuse the lift instead of actually addressing the issue.

Roles reversed, I have have the privileged position of being able to get in the car with no worry or thought that she would abduct me.

I walk in our local park alone all the time without giving it a thought. Whenever I get a taxi by myself I don't clock the reg number and share my live location info on whatsapp. I don't keep my car locked with the windows up on a hot day if I'm waiting in a quiet car park. I never feel like I have to ring someone while walking alone at night. I didn't know that 5 taps on my iphone lock button is the emergency services alarm.  These are all things my wife has to think about.
The second best post in the thread. Thank you for sharing that.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2021, 11:37:32 pm »
PROTEST FOR WOMEN SAFETY - Clapham Common | London

https://twitter.com/SubjectAccesss/status/1370818510197248007

Even without the context, the snatch squads are obscene but just the fact those are Met police officers is beyond anything words can describe

It seems to me they only remove the women from the scene after someone from the crowd on the other side of the barricade tries to drag one of the women away from the police. I don't see what's wrong with the police taking that sort of action to prevent a person from stopping them trying to talk to someone else.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 11:39:30 pm by ShakaHislop »