Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790280 times)

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
M A N C H E S T E R       C I T Y

T I N Y   C H E A T E R S    M.C
M.C  E A T   T I N   C H E R Y S

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Bluemoon meltdown is just fantastic. VAR, Bernardo silva racism, bus attacks all being brought into one grand conspiracy. I can sense the fume from here.
YNWA

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
horrific article by andy dunn in the mirror, obviously a abu dhabi fan.

Maybe they should just take the punishment, win this season’s Champions League, refuse to pick up the trophy or go near the hand of UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin and leave the competition devalued for a couple of years because it does not include one of Europe’s most beautiful teams.

Just spit my tea out

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That’d mean Utd getting the one before though, can’t be having that.

That'd also mean that united then proceeded to sack a league-winning manager too.

Obviously, the fairest solution would be 6 points reductions from their last two title wins though.  ;D

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Maybe they should just take the punishment, win this season’s Champions League, refuse to pick up the trophy or go near the hand of UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin and leave the competition devalued for a couple of years because it does not include one of Europe’s most beautiful teams.

Just spit my tea out
it was that bad I didn't even want to quote it,  WTF is he on?   don't tell me ………….

The Abu Dhabi payroll
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Abu Dhabi Annogram

T I N Y   C H E A T E R S    M.C

SYNTHETIC MARC
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bang out of order, a City fan has turned up at our hotel, thought they were banned from Europe?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

He's a Blueshite, nothing surprising there.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Abu Dhabi Annogram

Cheat Cry Me Tins

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can see Abu Dhabi FC owners trying to arrange a parallel break-away competition like Kerry Packer's World Series Cricket.

No chance of it working though, most of the players are already getting stupid amounts of money anyway so won't be tempted and the bigger clubs would be happy to see AD FC fuck off somewhere else anyway.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
City get banned for cheating and the top football related trend on twitter is #Heysel. ::)
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
Can't see it anywhere, but when do they have to lodge an appeal by?
20 and 7

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne

He's entitled to his opinion ...

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Schadenfreude is die beste freude.   :)

BAN-deros gif
[close]

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wonder how this will affect the commentators and pundits. Surely the ones who like to see themselves as unbiased and balanced might think twice about creaming themselves over this team of proven cheats. Who talks about lance as one of the great cyclists?

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Can't see it anywhere, but when do they have to lodge an appeal by?
Already lodged I’d  say

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder if Pellegrini is still on the payroll at ADFC.

His laughable team selection last season when he rested his entire 1st eleven against them at the Emptyhad, Midtable and safe from any relegation battle and out of both cups and his excuse was his team was tired and needed a rest.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
So from what I've seen on here, the Mail, Times and Mirror have started the public spin required to ensure the AD image isn't tarnished.
It'll be interesting to see how many more come out with similar columns over the coming days.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
I wonder if City want uefa to ban us for bottle gate last year?

Brazen arses

Worse than Chelsea and I didn't think any club was as self entitled until this fake shite turned up.

Very surprised half the press seem to be on Citys side. Are we worried about the premier League product suffering? Premier League was absolutely fine without Abu Dhabi FC distorting the market.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
So from what I've seen on here, the Mail, Times and Mirror have started the public spin required to ensure the AD image isn't tarnished.
It'll be interesting to see how many more come out with similar columns over the coming days.

I guess the good thing is that they be greeted by loud chants of Cheats every game they play

Offline Fairytale of 2005

• Legacy Fan
Guys guys guys

They're gonna ask Pep about this in a couple of days.

The meltdown will be insane.

Clarence Boddicker, is that you?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Very surprised half the press seem to be on Citys side. Are we worried about the premier League product suffering? Premier League was absolutely fine without Abu Dhabi FC distorting the market.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. We have seen and know what the people connected to City and their owners are capable of doing to people that cross them.

What also wouldn't surprise me is that we will read in the news in the coming months that some people involved in this investigation are no longer alive. (Due to their age obviously, I am in no way implying anything other than death by natural causes.)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
What I don’t get with this, is how City can convince anyone to think that UEFA done this without being 100% sure of the facts?!

Ok, I know stupidity reigns supreme in most walks of life, but to think an organisation such as UEFA would just to throw such a punishment out if there was a remotest chance that it could easily be shot down, thus opening themselves up to financial ruin by legal action and the totally irreparable damage to any credibility that would inevitably follow, is still quite a stretch of anyone’s stupidity.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
Is this why we've been hearing so much about the Liverpool/City transfer spygate bollocks recently? City knew this FFP ruling was coming so tried to stir the pot and drag us down too.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
Blueloon planning

'Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game'

:lmao
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Blueloon planning

They seem to have forgotten the meaning of the word Ironic.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Guys guys guys

They're gonna ask Pep about this in a couple of days.

The meltdown will be insane.

No way he shows up. He'll take the fine for not taking part

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I can see 90% of their fan base leaving in the summer.

What a shame. They were really a proper club before the sheikh.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Saying that, the shitty fans aren't arsed about the CL anyway , so no great loss.

By this point I think the only reason they want to win anything is to rub other clubs' fans' noses in it.  They experience no joy in themselves or sense of accomplishment for their plastic purchases and now realise they never will, so hate is all they have left.

The only joy they feel in winning is through knowing they deny it to someone else.

It's one thing for a Liverpool or United fan to hope City win to deprive the other, but at least when we're actively competing for it it's for our own sense of achievement.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is this why we've been hearing so much about the Liverpool/City transfer spygate bollocks recently? City knew this FFP ruling was coming so tried to stir the pot and drag us down too.

Thinks thats just cos we were battering them in the league!

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
No way he shows up. He'll take the fine for not taking part
He'll just say he's not allowed to comment until the appeal process is over.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Blueloon planning

:lmao

Don't think anyone would be too bothered seeing 10-20 angry people walking around with their plastic banners  :D

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
I love how their going on about leaked and hacked documents... when really it’s whistle blowing.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 Nothing wrong, absolutely nothing.  :D

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Interesting to see the sports front pages of the Guardian and Times today - just full page images of Guardiola. Safe to say he's not going to like being so closely identified with this, even if you could argue that his responsibility for it is limited at best. There were already nagging doubts about his careers achievements in terms of always winning with the richest clubs - he even alluded to this himself in an interview recently.

He has looked at the end of his wits at times this season, even before this news came out. Whatever happens with the appeal, it's hard to see him staying on, with this cloud hanging over everything he's done there.

Online vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
Yes, agreed, that's a legal problem for them, given the rules of the competition.
But their owners giving them money to compete doesn't make them immoral. It just makes them crooks.
Anyway, I don't need to keep making the same point. Let's just get back to laughing about it. :)
It means they are wandering outside the rules.  Kind of a Vagabond?   ;D

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nothing wrong, absolutely nothing.  :D

That just translates as "We are cheating, so everyone else must be cheating too"
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
But what about Liam and Noel    :(

Try no to look back in anger.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"