Author Topic: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies  (Read 1040567 times)

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ask - R(ob)AWK replies
« Reply #15600 on: December 1, 2020, 10:21:56 am »
How long does a bank transfer from a business account take?

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15601 on: December 1, 2020, 10:35:53 am »
How long does a bank transfer from a business account take?

Depends how they've done it. Faster Payments and BACS are usually same day. CHAPS are usually slower.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15602 on: December 1, 2020, 10:47:46 am »
Depends how they've done it. Faster Payments and BACS are usually same day. CHAPS are usually slower.
Cheers!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15603 on: December 1, 2020, 08:29:30 pm »

BACS are pretty much instant these days. CHAPS will be about 3 days.

If they are answering emails then keep emailing them. If your email does read receipts then use those. Send a letter recorded delivery (signed for) if they are failing to answer anything else making sure they are aware this is a last resort before trading standards, police, their bank, etc are informed.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15604 on: December 2, 2020, 10:42:15 am »
All sorted. Got my refund back this morning. Thanks lads.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #15605 on: December 2, 2020, 11:30:27 pm »
U.K.based.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a small flathead screwdriver for tightening up my glasses.

I've got a 1.0mm flathead already, but it's too big. So I'm after 0.9 or 0.8 flathead. Or something in that neck of the woods.

I don't necessarily want a 32 piece kit, either. Just a one off screwee if possible, or small 6 piece kit if I must.

Been looking for one for ages.  Not even sure they make them.

That said. The screw heads are that small, so someone must make one.

Ta laa's

Buy some classy Christmas Crackers. They usually have them.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15606 on: December 3, 2020, 07:55:46 am »
Buy some classy Christmas Crackers. They usually have them.

Have you opened them all early to check?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15607 on: December 3, 2020, 08:00:18 am »
Have you opened them all early to check?

Open one end, take out all the gifts, find the best ones, make sure you get that cracker, cheat to win, no one ever knows.

I may or may not have done this as a kid.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15608 on: December 3, 2020, 12:34:12 pm »
With my laptop I logged out of hangouts & can't log back into it? Any suggestions? Couldn't see answer online.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15609 on: December 3, 2020, 12:46:35 pm »
Anybody well versed in the art of ebay?

I'm after an item. £70ish. Christmas present, so ideally needs to arrive in time. It is being sold by two stores, same price and same delivery estimate of the 15th if free or the 9th if using paid courier. One says the item is located in Manchester and the other in Lancashire. But both stores are stated as being based in China and are relatively close together by Chinese standards.

I've sent a message to one of the stores asking if the item really is located in the UK. But do the delivery estimates seem too long for that to be the case? I don't know if I should trust being told they are in Manchester/Lancashire. And if I'm told no, should I risk it for an item of this value? It's also massive in size for what that matters.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15610 on: December 3, 2020, 12:49:07 pm »
The stores will be based there but they'll likely be getting it drop shipped directly from China.

I've ordered a couple of quite large machines from eBay, which came from China, and delivery was pretty quick in both cases. However I imagine there are also plenty of horror stories too. Do either company have feedback for previous sales of that item you can use to judge the risk?

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15611 on: December 3, 2020, 12:51:18 pm »

I'm after an item. £70ish. Christmas present, so ideally needs to arrive in time. It is being sold by two stores, same price and same delivery estimate of the 15th if free or the 9th if using paid courier. One says the item is located in Manchester and the other in Lancashire. But both stores are stated as being based in China and are relatively close together by Chinese standards.

I've sent a message to one of the stores asking if the item really is located in the UK. But do the delivery estimates seem too long for that to be the case? I don't know if I should trust being told they are in Manchester/Lancashire. And if I'm told no, should I risk it for an item of this value? It's also massive in size for what that matters.

Orders from China are so backed up at the moment I personally wouldn't risk it if it categorically has to be a Christmas prezzy. Sound like the sellers are located here and they're ordering direct from China for you.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15612 on: December 3, 2020, 01:26:27 pm »

Yes , I sell on ebay and personally wouldn't trust buying from them if you need it before Christmas . Obviously years ago people were just asking for stuff UK based  only in the search engine on ebay so the Chinese sellers started saying they were in Leeds/Manchester or Liverpool so they weren't taken out of the search .
The chances of it being over here are very slim but a few do have dedicated warehouses in this country but not many
The other problem at the moment is that Royal Mail are absolutely clogged up and are between 2 to 7 days so even if it did get over here then you may still not get it

I wouldn't worry about the value though as you will be covered by the ebay money back guarantee

Is it a dildo ?
« Last Edit: December 3, 2020, 01:28:30 pm by Jono69 »
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #15613 on: December 3, 2020, 01:47:35 pm »
Is it a dildo ?
A £70 dildo? Just sit on the washing machine.

Obviously not in a public laundrette

Unless that's your thing, of course
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15614 on: December 3, 2020, 01:48:52 pm »
A £70 dildo? Just sit on the washing machine.

Obviously not in a public laundrette

Unless that's your thing, of course

Might be a selection of dildo's in a nice presentation box  :)
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15615 on: December 3, 2020, 01:53:15 pm »
I've now found the item for sale on three other stores, all the same price and delivery estimate again. And all in Manchester/Lancashire again. All five stores opened March-April time. Even the amazon listing is China too. I wish I had noticed before agreeing this is what we would buy. Especially as I talked us round from buying an alternative through wowcher because I thought that would be too much of a faff. I'll have to see how bothered they would be if it turned up after christmas and decide what to do depending on that.

And no, it is not a dildo. Are they sold on ebay?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15616 on: December 3, 2020, 01:57:03 pm »

Yes , I sell on ebay

Seems so.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15617 on: December 3, 2020, 01:58:53 pm »
I've now found the item for sale on three other stores, all the same price and delivery estimate again. And all in Manchester/Lancashire again. All five stores opened March-April time. Even the amazon listing is China too. I wish I had noticed before agreeing this is what we would buy. Especially as I talked us round from buying an alternative through wowcher because I thought that would be too much of a faff. I'll have to see how bothered they would be if it turned up after christmas and decide what to do depending on that.

A lot of the Chinese stores open March/April every year on ebay  and then shut down in January and rinse and repeat . Mental how much stuff they sell for 99p as well

And the other problem is you may end up paying a hefty customs charge with it being the value it is

« Last Edit: December 3, 2020, 02:03:27 pm by Jono69 »

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15618 on: December 3, 2020, 02:14:04 pm »

The wowchers one was probably the same seller and from China too. Missus ordered a Sherpa Hoodie for the lad off Amazon, turned out that was coming from China, but they cancelled the order. We then ordered one via a wowcher deal and that ended up coming from China.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15619 on: December 3, 2020, 02:23:38 pm »
A lot of the Chinese stores open March/April every year on ebay  and then shut down in January and rinse and repeat . Mental how much stuff they sell for 99p as well

And the other problem is you may end up paying a hefty customs charge with it being the value it is
Mum is the worst for cheap Chinese tat. I keep telling her. Which is partly why I'm so annoyed at not spotting it myself. Though it doesn't feel like a win having done so before the order was placed rather than afterwards because now I'm stuck for an item again and deciding has already caused a drama. I miss the days when christmas was sorted by circling an Argos catalogue.

Hopefully the mere possibility of a customs charge will help me get them to change their mind again. And I'll just have to take the fallout of suggesting this item in the first place on the chin.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15620 on: December 3, 2020, 03:31:04 pm »
Mum is the worst for cheap Chinese tat. I keep telling her. Which is partly why I'm so annoyed at not spotting it myself. Though it doesn't feel like a win having done so before the order was placed rather than afterwards because now I'm stuck for an item again and deciding has already caused a drama. I miss the days when christmas was sorted by circling an Argos catalogue.

Hopefully the mere possibility of a customs charge will help me get them to change their mind again. And I'll just have to take the fallout of suggesting this item in the first place on the chin.

My Dad buys from China but personally can't be bothered as if we need something we need it straight away. Is it a presentation box of dildo's like some pervert suggested earlier ?

In saying that what does the delivery say from Amazon as they are usually fairly accurate

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15621 on: December 3, 2020, 04:08:59 pm »
My Dad buys from China but personally can't be bothered as if we need something we need it straight away. Is it a presentation box of dildo's like some pervert suggested earlier ?

In saying that what does the delivery say from Amazon as they are usually fairly accurate
Free standard delivery is the only option with Amazon; 8th-11th December. eBay was 9th if paying or 15th if not.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15622 on: December 3, 2020, 04:11:40 pm »
Free standard delivery is the only option with Amazon; 8th-11th December. eBay was 9th if paying or 15th if not.

Is it delivered via Amazon or is it coming direct from China do you know as quite a few of the Chinese sellers keep stock at the Amazon warehouses

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15623 on: December 3, 2020, 04:39:42 pm »

With a delivery time like that (next week!) I doubt its coming from China. Ordered a few things from there recently, they take two or more weeks.

Can you contact the sellers and ask? No answer from a seller wouldn't be a good indication.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15624 on: December 3, 2020, 04:40:22 pm »
Is it delivered via Amazon or is it coming direct from China do you know as quite a few of the Chinese sellers keep stock at the Amazon warehouses
Says dispatched from and sold by seller. As opposed to saying dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Both the business address and customer service address is China.

I've sent them a message anyway, see what they come back with. Though if it takes them as long to respond as it takes to get the cheap tat through the post, I might have bought something else by the time I have my answer.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15625 on: December 3, 2020, 04:47:21 pm »
Says dispatched from and sold by seller. As opposed to saying dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Both the business address and customer service address is China.

I've sent them a message anyway, see what they come back with. Though if it takes them as long to respond as it takes to get the cheap tat through the post, I might have bought something else by the time I have my answer.

The issue with dates they can literally put anything down and it's not really clamped down on . It's specifically bad on ebay . At the moment when we sell something I send a message saying it will be between 2 to 10 days with Royal Mail as some areas seem shockingly bad in the UK . We have had to move all parcels away from them and use everyone's favourites myhermes who in fairness to them are getting majority to the customer within 2 days

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15626 on: December 3, 2020, 05:39:51 pm »
The issue with dates they can literally put anything down and it's not really clamped down on . It's specifically bad on ebay . At the moment when we sell something I send a message saying it will be between 2 to 10 days with Royal Mail as some areas seem shockingly bad in the UK . We have had to move all parcels away from them and use everyone's favourites myhermes who in fairness to them are getting majority to the customer within 2 days
The hermes man who does my area is sound. Never had a problem with that courier myself, even though the person bringing it has changed a couple of times.

Royal Mail turned up with a package last Sunday morning which threw me a bit. But it wasn't until after I had shut the door that it registered as a bit odd.

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15627 on: December 4, 2020, 08:10:21 am »
Both the eBay seller and the amazon seller I messaged have replied to say they have a UK warehouse. eBay listing states Manchester and amazon seller say Manchester. If I had to guess, both are in China themselves given they messaged back during the middle of the night here. Might just roll the dice.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15628 on: December 4, 2020, 11:50:41 am »
Both the eBay seller and the amazon seller I messaged have replied to say they have a UK warehouse. eBay listing states Manchester and amazon seller say Manchester. If I had to guess, both are in China themselves given they messaged back during the middle of the night here. Might just roll the dice.

Well at least that's cleared it up for you mate  ;D

There are a few who do have warehouses over here but the majority don't , as when they are in China they can then post the goods at China post prices which is pence and Royal Mail have to foot the bill at this end and deliver it technically free  where as if they buy over here they pay full price

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15629 on: December 4, 2020, 12:07:12 pm »
I ordered a few bits from ebay recently, the seller was based in China but the item was dispatched from the UK.

Re the Royal Mail, I noticed we hadn't had any mail in two weeks and also hadn't even seen the postman on our street either so I phoned up to complain. The next day the postman delivers 14 letters to our house! I get that they are under pressure but no deliveries for a fortnight is a bit much.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15630 on: December 4, 2020, 12:09:50 pm »
I ordered a few bits from ebay recently, the seller was based in China but the item was dispatched from the UK.

Re the Royal Mail, I noticed we hadn't had any mail in two weeks and also hadn't even seen the postman on our street either so I phoned up to complain. The next day the postman delivers 14 letters to our house! I get that they are under pressure but no deliveries for a fortnight is a bit much.

Yeah that's ridiculous. If they're short staffed due to whatever reasons then there are plenty of people out there who would accept even a short term role.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15631 on: December 4, 2020, 12:35:32 pm »

It's mental and  the lady in the post office where i go everyday say's the influx of post over the last 8 months is crazy  . She say's it's literally like a constant Christmas rush everyday . I tend to go first thing but as I pass the post office on the way to pick my daughter up there is always a queue of 10 plus people outside

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15632 on: December 4, 2020, 04:55:48 pm »
Yeah that's ridiculous. If they're short staffed due to whatever reasons then there are plenty of people out there who would accept even a short term role.

I used to be mates with a postie based in Ormskirk. He told me some right tales about the temp staff, mainly students from Edge Hill, who'd walk out with the post and just dump it somewhere. They only found out when a fella brought a bag into the post office to complain.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #15633 on: December 7, 2020, 10:59:58 am »
Anyone got any good recommendation for a Christmas hamper?

Was looking for my parents as they’re going to be in their own. They don’t want anything overly fancy and I saw M&S and John Lewis had really nice stuff for around £100. Typically, didn’t order when I saw them and now they’re out of stock so don’t know how likely they are to come available again.

Any other suggestions or recommendations gratefully received!

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15634 on: December 7, 2020, 11:38:02 am »
Anyone got any good recommendation for a Christmas hamper?

Was looking for my parents as they’re going to be in their own. They don’t want anything overly fancy and I saw M&S and John Lewis had really nice stuff for around £100. Typically, didn’t order when I saw them and now they’re out of stock so don’t know how likely they are to come available again.

Any other suggestions or recommendations gratefully received!

Might be a bit late now or you might not be arsed with the hassle but the wife always does one herself for her parents .Ends up picking stuff up from all over for it when we are out and about ( Been more problematic this year mind)  Works out a lot cheaper and seems more personal
She priced a M&S one up about 3 or 4 years ago then decided she can do one a lot cheaper ( I didn't complain )

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #15635 on: December 7, 2020, 12:07:16 pm »
Anyone with Banking/Section 75's/ Chargeback knowledge would be massively appreciated!

When original lockdown ended and restrictions were lifted, some friends and I (probably a bit too hasty) booked a house on Anglesey for New Years. 12 of us, it came to around £2500, little over £200 each.

Obviously another lockdown rolled around after and the tiered restrictions came in. Now, because of this, members of the group got cold feet and started to ask could we cancel. AirBnB, who we booked with, have some shitty 'no cancel due to covid unless the host has covid' style small print.

I paid for all this on my credit card and people paid me back. After deliberation, we decided to do a chargeback last week, even though there was still a remote possibility of us going (chance of 12 people, unrelated and from 11 separate households I believe - with only myself and my girlfriend living together - going seemed wildly remote).

The host was unresponsive and it did seem that cancelling via him would lose 50% of our money. So I initiated a chargeback with my credit card, and within 4 days, the £2500 was in my account. I was happy at how easy this had been. I then got an email from AirBnB stating they'd cancelled my holiday and issued a refund (clearly in reference to the chargeback). They then sent an email saying they could see we'd initiated the chargeback and wanted to 'touch base' about this, but asked for no information. I've not responded to this as of yet, unsure what to do.

My bank then this morning send me what looks like a stock email saying they've temporarily given me the funds but may have to take them back. If it stays in my account until 20/02/2021 it can then be assumed the funds can be kept.

Now I've already sent the money back to everyone and am worried that the bank will try and take the money back out of my account - money I can scarcely afford to lose whilst saving for a house. I'm sure my friends will foot their part should it come to that, but it's not a nice situation to have to ask them for it again.

Anyone have any experience of this and can offer advice?

My position is that they would be unable to offer what was advertised so would in essence be in breach of contract - a house sleeping 12 people, unrelated, not from a bubble, not living together prior to the trip and with restrictions on crossing the Welsh border for holidays etc. Both our area and the area of the house are currently Tier 2, but we have some of the group coming from Tier 3. I'm hoping it's seen as cut and dry and it gets sorted with no hassle.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15636 on: December 7, 2020, 12:30:29 pm »
^

I think the issue here is that you've initiated the cancellation when you should have waited for them to cancel (went through this with EasyJet fr Tenerife in Oct, missus contacted them about cancelling and got an extortionate figure, I spoke to the travel insurance and they said to wait and if they cancel the holiday then we were covered - easyjet gave us a full refund anyway).

A section 75 is for when you've not received what you ordered or where there is an issue with the goods/services/whatever (made a claim on a faulty laptop outside of the companies warranty period and got a full refund). You need to speak to your bank/card issuer first and see what they say, but I have a strong feeling they will want a refund as, as of now, AirBnB haven't yet not provided the service you've paid for.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #15637 on: December 7, 2020, 12:45:45 pm »
^

I think the issue here is that you've initiated the cancellation when you should have waited for them to cancel (went through this with EasyJet fr Tenerife in Oct, missus contacted them about cancelling and got an extortionate figure, I spoke to the travel insurance and they said to wait and if they cancel the holiday then we were covered - easyjet gave us a full refund anyway).

A section 75 is for when you've not received what you ordered or where there is an issue with the goods/services/whatever (made a claim on a faulty laptop outside of the companies warranty period and got a full refund). You need to speak to your bank/card issuer first and see what they say, but I have a strong feeling they will want a refund as, as of now, AirBnB haven't yet not provided the service you've paid for.
Thanks for letting us know. Sounds ominous from this position. However, surely it can be argued that they would never justifiably be able to offer it, and their unfair small print regarding Covid cancellations is a deterrent to fair trading?

The issue is, we feared leaving it in anticipation of the date and just losing all the money with AirBnB turning around and saying 'you could've used the property.' I'm hoping that as AirBnB cancelled it following the chargeback and 'issued a full refund' that this will suffice as an end to the matter.

It's difficult to judge, because currently, they haven't yet failed to provide the service, as stated. But it does seem currently and reasonably that they're absolutely not going to be able to. 12 English people, from separate households, not from a bubble together, socialising and sharing an indoor space having all come from separate houses in the days before. Maybe I'm clutching at straws. Essentially I don't want to have to ask for my friends to submit the money to me again just to lose it, it would be shit for me to lose £210 odd (and the risk some friends will be reticent to pay knowing they're losing it) but there's a few couples to whom that £210 could be crucial currently.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2020, 12:48:29 pm by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline kellan

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15638 on: December 8, 2020, 04:43:48 pm »
I know all of you were absolutely riveted by my ebay predicament, so I thought I would return to the thread to let everyone know the massive dildo arrived today at 16:09.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #15639 on: December 8, 2020, 04:47:54 pm »
I know all of you were absolutely riveted by my ebay predicament, so I thought I would return to the thread to let everyone know the massive dildo arrived today at 16:09.

Have you used it yet