• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1360 on: January 3, 2020, 03:31:25 pm »
There's no way I'd pay a year up front.
One of the reasons why I changed provider,even though it costs slightly more.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1361 on: January 3, 2020, 04:07:37 pm »
There's no way I'd pay a year up front.

The provider I use now and have done for well over a year it's £7.99 per month or £19.99 for a year. Just makes sense to sign up for a year with this provider.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #1362 on: January 4, 2020, 06:01:42 pm »
The provider I use now and have done for well over a year it's £7.99 per month or £19.99 for a year. Just makes sense to sign up for a year with this provider.
£19.99 a year?

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1363 on: January 5, 2020, 07:45:51 am »
Yes mate. 19.99 a year for 1 connection. 29.99 for 2. Or they'll sell you a box with it all installed for 49.99 or 59.99 can't remember.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1364 on: January 6, 2020, 12:09:38 pm »
Yes mate. 19.99 a year for 1 connection. 29.99 for 2. Or they'll sell you a box with it all installed for 49.99 or 59.99 can't remember.

PM me the details mate??

Sounds like a good option as a backup.

Ta in advance

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1365 on: January 6, 2020, 01:02:32 pm »
No worries. Sent.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1366 on: January 6, 2020, 01:30:13 pm »
No worries. Sent.
Can you PM me details as well please, looking to startup IPTV at my new place

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1367 on: January 6, 2020, 02:02:28 pm »
Sent.

Can I just say although I have been using this site for a good 18 months with no issues (except when everyone's was down a couple of months back) if they disappear tomorrow don't blame me. I'd always recommend people sign up for a 24 hours, a week or month and see what they think before subbing for a year. I have absolutely zero affiliation to this provider and only know about them from a recommendation ages ago. That said they do provide a very good service and their android and windows apps work a treat.

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #1368 on: January 6, 2020, 02:04:30 pm »
I've had this on my firestick for the last 10 months now its been okay but when got issues and it buffers and doesn't work the guy blames my internet connection.  I have sky fibre . My mate has it on his fire stick has the same issues sometimes but he is Fibre to the property so its no issue with the broadband. does anyone else have issues with it ? I find if am using BT it sticks so I normally tend to watch the football on the live premier league cat or usa channels.

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1369 on: January 6, 2020, 02:14:51 pm »
It's unlikely to be your connection. Especially if you're on Fibre. I am able to watch UHD streams on a 4G connection on my phone with little to no buffering. Which shows you don't need a mega 20+ meg line to view streams. Having next had a firestick I am not sure how they work. But does the provider you use offer an android app (.apk) which you could install on a phone or tablet to see if it runs any better on there? This would go someway to proving it's either an issue with their connection or the firestick.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1370 on: January 6, 2020, 03:45:01 pm »
Fire sticks can run anything you throw at them,do all of the channels buffer or just some & what app are you using ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1371 on: January 6, 2020, 04:00:36 pm »
did you try refreshing your guide and your epg?
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #1372 on: January 7, 2020, 10:56:28 am »
did you try refreshing your guide and your epg?

Yeah I refresh and then go to apps and clear Catcha  its working fine the now but it seems to be when watching BT.

the guy am using says it get beamed from Italy and he has his own service what is a bit dearer. I had it for a month when it went down in October worked better because he had more control over it. 

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1373 on: January 8, 2020, 06:58:02 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decent IPTV provider?  :wave
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #1374 on: January 10, 2020, 11:15:58 am »
Been using Cyberflix more for TV and Movies a lot better than IPTV. don't mind it for live tv but it buffers still got a basic sky package but cant take the risk watching Liverpool on IPTV so go to the pub  ;D

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #1375 on: January 13, 2020, 08:15:21 am »
Does anyone know whether root hosting has gone?

No still going strong, Website went down, unable to get it back up, get in touch through twitter or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/134266043836962/
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1376 on: January 14, 2020, 05:19:24 pm »
Does anyone use a service which provides Sky Sports and BT Sport in 50fps? I see BT's channels in 50fps from time to time, I think because their own streaming service is available in that frame rate, but the vast majority of the time Sky's channels are 25fps, which looks crap on the TV (it's bearable on an iPad or phone screen). I got Sky Sports Football in 50fps the other day, which appeared to be using a regular TV broadcast as a source rather than Now TV, but that's definitely a rarity.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1377 on: January 15, 2020, 11:43:37 am »
I’m glad to finally hear from someone else who gets massively annoyed by this!

Offline SalisburyRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1378 on: January 15, 2020, 06:08:28 pm »
I’m glad to finally hear from someone else who gets massively annoyed by this!

I used to find it more bearable when I lived in the UK because I got Sky Sports and BT Sport via Virgin so rarely needed to use IPTV when watching on an actual TV. Any US streams tended to be 60 fps, too, and our 3pm games were often on NBCSN. I live in the US now and would really like to watch, for example, the cricket on my TV. The rights to the current South Africa v. England series are owned by Willow TV whose own streaming service is only 30 fps. (I've balked at the cost of cable over here, at least for the moment—$100 per month on top of the $45 I pay for internet.)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1379 on: January 15, 2020, 11:25:47 pm »
I used to find it more bearable when I lived in the UK because I got Sky Sports and BT Sport via Virgin so rarely needed to use IPTV when watching on an actual TV. Any US streams tended to be 60 fps, too, and our 3pm games were often on NBCSN. I live in the US now and would really like to watch, for example, the cricket on my TV. The rights to the current South Africa v. England series are owned by Willow TV whose own streaming service is only 30 fps. (I've balked at the cost of cable over here, at least for the moment—$100 per month on top of the $45 I pay for internet.)
Try Supersports (South African) or Fox Sports Australia, they carry the cricket too and much better picture than the Sky one plus it's the same feed. Assuming your Provider has those channels of course...
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1380 on: January 15, 2020, 11:28:20 pm »
Marvel usually have BT and Sky at 50fps but there are a couple of providers that have UHD as well,obviously more expensive.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline SalisburyRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1381 on: January 15, 2020, 11:41:43 pm »
Try Supersports (South African) or Fox Sports Australia, they carry the cricket too and much better picture than the Sky one plus it's the same feed. Assuming your Provider has those channels of course...

I only have SuperSport in 25 fps. Fox Sports Australia is 50 fps and looks great although the sound and pictures were hugely out of sync on Fox Sports 501 when I was trying to watch a Big Bash game the other day.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #1382 on: January 16, 2020, 09:30:56 am »

Hit my inbox too, if you'd be so kind.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1383 on: January 16, 2020, 11:03:43 pm »
Tivimate app seems pretty decent.

Offline Craig Mac

• Leeches files boo hiss!
  • Kopite
  • We shall not, we shall not be moved!
« Reply #1384 on: January 17, 2020, 12:10:58 pm »
Hit my inbox too, if you'd be so kind.

Me too please :)

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1385 on: January 17, 2020, 02:09:11 pm »
Tivimate app seems pretty decent.

The one I'm currently using. There are some glitches sometimes but the option to hide groups is invaluable.

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #1386 on: January 17, 2020, 02:42:06 pm »
If people could inbox me with their recommendations, I'd be really grateful.

Some of these annual subscriptions sound interesting :)

Offline Turbit

• Main Stander
  • perch me.
« Reply #1387 on: January 18, 2020, 06:13:39 pm »
Sent.

Can I just say although I have been using this site for a good 18 months with no issues (except when everyone's was down a couple of months back) if they disappear tomorrow don't blame me. I'd always recommend people sign up for a 24 hours, a week or month and see what they think before subbing for a year. I have absolutely zero affiliation to this provider and only know about them from a recommendation ages ago. That said they do provide a very good service and their android and windows apps work a treat.

Would be interested in checking this out too...Please

Offline Zend...en the clowns

• Legacy Fan
  • Likes BBQ sauce a bit too much..
« Reply #1388 on: January 20, 2020, 01:53:02 pm »
Alright lads, looking to get IPTV sorted through a firestick set up - Virgin media having me eyes out now so fuck em.

Any suggestions of people to get in touch with? Drop us a PM if you wouldn’t mind. Cheers la.
He posts in the day, he posts in the niiiiiiggghht,
That Zend...en the clowns, his timings just right.

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1389 on: January 20, 2020, 01:59:14 pm »
Sent.

Can you send me one too please mate

Offline F-T-9

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1390 on: January 22, 2020, 01:57:53 pm »
Sent.

PM please Mr Marsh.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1391 on: January 23, 2020, 08:56:08 am »
ip33 tv looks to be down

website gone, apps and tv not working

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1392 on: January 23, 2020, 01:10:35 pm »
ip33 tv looks to be down

website gone, apps and tv not working

Yep - annoying.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ipeetv?lang=en - lots of people here speculating as to why. Some saying hacked. Others saying "server issues" and a lot of alternative provides. Guess just have to wait and see what happens.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1393 on: January 23, 2020, 02:38:11 pm »
Yep - annoying.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ipeetv?lang=en - lots of people here speculating as to why. Some saying hacked. Others saying "server issues" and a lot of alternative provides. Guess just have to wait and see what happens.
you'll hear all sorts, its hacked, its gone, its coming back, the world will end etc

waiting game as you said, they came back after the issues in september so you never know

at least it was only 35 quid in september. it was gone for a chunk of that but still worth it

Offline CheshireDave

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1394 on: January 23, 2020, 02:42:38 pm »
Yeah, price seems to fluctuate. It was £19.99 for a year not long ago. But now up to 40 odd. I think I paid £29.99 about 8 months ago. So if it does go I will be a bit annoyed as it was a great service but not the end of the world.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1395 on: January 23, 2020, 02:44:33 pm »
Yeah, price seems to fluctuate. It was £19.99 for a year not long ago. But now up to 40 odd. I think I paid £29.99 about 8 months ago. So if it does go I will be a bit annoyed as it was a great service but not the end of the world.
yeah it does change but when you're locked in thats that

always went with the year as it was better value most of the time

ill hold off before looking elsewhere

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #1396 on: January 26, 2020, 09:06:23 am »
Shame that Ipeetv have gone down, had no problems with them and the price was really cheap.

Looks like i'm looking for another provider if someone could kindly recommend one.

Cheers.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1397 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:08 pm »
Is ipeetv the one CheshireDave was talking about? This is why I'm so on the fence about IPTV, can't have it keep going down every few months especially when there's LFC games to watch

Offline SalisburyRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1398 on: January 26, 2020, 10:20:47 pm »
Helix went down at the end of last year. No website, no one to pay, nothing being offered on Twitter or other support channels. Despite that, the service is still working and new channels are sometimes being added. It's a bit odd, and I guess it could all go down at a moment's notice, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1399 on: January 27, 2020, 12:07:50 am »
Is ipeetv the one CheshireDave was talking about? This is why I'm so on the fence about IPTV, can't have it keep going down every few months especially when there's LFC games to watch

I've had IPTV basically since it existed. If your provider goes down you can have a new one up and running within the hour. Well worth the money over paying through the nose for Sky, BT and every other c*nt that wants to rip off sports fans.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT