Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426885 times)

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
They'll get pasted by Corrupt FC.   
No way they make the same mistake twice against them, it'll be by a couple clear goals at least.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They'll get pasted by Corrupt FC.   
No way they make the same mistake twice against them, it'll be by a couple clear goals at least.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Mourinho often seems to blag results in these games, it took a 96th minute goal from Chelsea for them to get anything from their game with them.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I wouldn’t be so sure. Mourinho often seems to blag results in these games, it took a 96th minute goal from Chelsea for them to get anything from their game with them.

Chelsea were wasteful, and City aren't Chelsea in terms of play. They will dominate this lot in every aspect. A draw would be utopia.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Chelsea were wasteful, and City aren't Chelsea in terms of play. They will dominate this lot in every aspect. A draw would be utopia.

They’ve just got a habit of beating or nicking results against teams totally against the run of form, last night being case in point. I’m still at a loss as to how they managed to take 4 points off us last season.
City are favourites obviously, especially with it being at the Ethiad, but United pulling something off wouldn’t totally shock me.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
They’ve just got a habit of beating or nicking results against teams totally against the run of form, last night being case in point. I’m still at a loss as to how they managed to take 4 points off us last season.
City are favourites obviously, especially with it being at the Ethiad, but United pulling something off wouldn’t totally shock me.

They nicked it last night because Juventus were absolutely dire in front of goal. The fact that Cuadrado played is a good sign for rest of us who still hope that we can play professional football. The lad is an abomination

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
They nicked it last night because Juventus were absolutely dire in front of goal. The fact that Cuadrado played is a good sign for rest of us who still hope that we can play professional football. The lad is an abomination

He must the one footballer that is universally agreed is a fraud.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

City were going to win the league at home against them and fucked that up, so I'm optimistic that Utd can win again.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Quite pleased with the euphoria this result is causing amongst the man u camp followers, its got that turning the corner feeling about it  ;D

Going down.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
That must have been the luckiest win I've seen in a CL league game. 
Nope. But it is a contender for their other luckiest game ever in the CL when they won it in '99.

I'm a tad conflicted here. Do I want City to pump them at the weekend? Or do I want them to bring them down to their level, which seems to be their only defining talent, and snatch a famous draw or a victory? Decisions decisions. Leaning more toward City bending them over if I'm honest.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
the only positive of Corrupt FC winning is that it pushes United further away from the top 4 race.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Leaning more toward City bending them over if I'm honest.

Not a chance, not for me.
I'd have my giggles if it happened, but I very much want City to lose all three points and if possible few players through suspension.
Whatever obstacle universe can throw in City's path is most welcome in my view.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Yeah, we need Manchester City to drop points, and soon. However, if they do win, I hope it's a thumping. Silver linings.

• Legacy Fan
Yeah, we need Manchester City to drop points, and soon. However, if they do win, I hope it's a thumping. Silver linings.

yup and it would shut up all the my manc supporting mates who have been spouting off about us losing on Tuesday [totally oblivious to the fact that Brihgton,West Ham and Derby have beaten them thus far]

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
yup and it would shut up all the my manc supporting mates who have been spouting off about us losing on Tuesday [totally oblivious to the fact that Brihgton,West Ham and Derby have beaten them thus far]

Were your friends just back from a skiing trip?
« Last Edit: November 8, 2018, 08:00:55 pm by Foregone Concussion »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
We are in second, a point ahead of third, they're in second, 2 points ahead of third. So I'm not sure how you work that one out.
They've got another game against young boys? that should see them over the line. But you never know....
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

• Legacy Fan
Were your friends just back from a skiing trip?

Yup, all of them, Didn't hear a word from them for quite some time until now, soft twa's

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
These c*nts will beat or draw against city this Sunday, they’re game raisers, they’ll do the same vs us and park the bus and try and fluke one in

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
These c*nts will beat or draw against city this Sunday, they’re game raisers, they’ll do the same vs us and park the bus and try and fluke one in

Don’t we want them to win against city?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
He must the one footballer that is universally agreed is a fraud.

Nah I was getting stick two weeks ago when I was laying in to him. People are only waking up to him now.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Don’t we want them to win against city?
Course we do. Don't know how anyone could want anything other than a United victory. City won't drop many points this season so we need all the help we can get.

I think they have a chance, too. They will raise their game, both buses will come out, and who knows what might happen.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Did anyone hear the comments Dion Dublin was making about them? I'm certain he's in their PR team!
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
We are in second, a point ahead of third, they're in second, 2 points ahead of third. So I'm not sure how you work that one out.
I work it out based on the their remaining two games, and the quality of the opposition (Young Boys at Old Trafford)

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Did anyone hear the comments Dion Dublin was making about them? I'm certain he's in their PR team!

Probably trying to sell them houses.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
I have a feeling that the bastards somehow will end up with a trophy this season.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I have a feeling that the bastards somehow will end up with a trophy this season.

Anything that keeps Felix there is fine - they won't win either one of the big two.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
These c*nts will beat or draw against city this Sunday
Hope so ;)

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Pogba missed the flight back from Italy because of a drugs test. I didn't watch the match, was he really that bad?

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
Sunday feels like a win-win scenario.

If United somehow take any points off City, that's fine for us.

Should City batter them into submission, well, that's enjoyable too.

I think a glorious 0-0 victory for the master tactician Jose would be my personal choice.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
Sunday feels like a win-win scenario.

If United somehow take any points off City, that's fine for us.

Should City batter them into submission, well, that's enjoyable too.

I think a glorious 0-0 victory for the master tactician Jose would be my personal choice.

I'd much prefer for Utd to batter City. I can't see it happening, but that's preferred outcome. Anything that gives City a proper confidence knock.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
I'd much prefer for Utd to batter City. I can't see it happening, but that's preferred outcome. Anything that gives City a proper confidence knock.
Yeah I hate United but not so much that I would want our season to be worse off if a result for them could be a good thing for us. Hope they win.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

Jose will win the...

"I survived three seasons"

Trophy
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Jose will win the...

"I survived three seasons"

Trophy
He's survived three seasons. That's more than the previous two Manchester United managers put together. Three for Jose, and two (and a bit) for them. Have some respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OCA_yOn9hE

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pogba missed the flight back from Italy because of a drugs test. I didn't watch the match, was he really that bad?

Usual shite useless performance from him

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18558 on: November 10, 2018, 07:50:38 am »
Anything that keeps Felix there is fine - they won't win either one of the big two.

to be honest I'd consider a succeful season if we win the FA cup.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fel7x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18559 on: November 10, 2018, 09:06:50 am »
The poor 500k a week lamb.

What has his wage got to do with his mental health?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT