Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3438456 times)

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
If ever there was a time for a classic old-school Mourinho park-the-bus and snatch a win from a set-piece goal masterclass, this would be it.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Sanchez terms hurt United's plans for De Gea, Martial

Manchester United's hopes of agreeing to new contracts with two big-name stars have been hit by the "mega wages" paid to Alexis Sanchez, according to the Mirror.

It says hopes of finalising terms with goalkeeper David De Gea and forward Anthony Martial "are being hampered, with agents using Sanchez's £400,000-a-week basic salary as a guide."

De Gea "believes a deal worth £300,000-a-week is not unrealistic," but no agreement has been reached amid interest from Juventus and Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, negotiations on fresh terms for Martial "have reached an impasse" despite United being prepared to double his £70,000-a-week wages to ward off interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Next weekend we’ll want Manchester Untied and Everton to get results. Grim times!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
Next weekend we’ll want Manchester Untied and Everton to get results. Grim times!
It’s not grim times, it just shows where we are and that’s challenging for a title. Still plenty of games to play if they donus favour then good. If they don’t, fuck it we move onto the next lot of games. City and Chelsea will slip up at some point. We just need to make sure we don’t when they do
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

Manchester United's hopes of agreeing to new contracts with two big-name stars have been hit by the "mega wages" paid to Alexis Sanchez, according to the Mirror.

It says hopes of finalising terms with goalkeeper David De Gea and forward Anthony Martial "are being hampered, with agents using Sanchez's £400,000-a-week basic salary as a guide."

De Gea "believes a deal worth £300,000-a-week is not unrealistic," but no agreement has been reached amid interest from Juventus and Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, negotiations on fresh terms for Martial "have reached an impasse" despite United being prepared to double his £70,000-a-week wages to ward off interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
He’s their best player... of course he wants that to be recognised.

I get that some people call footballers greedy, but if you were being offered less than half your colleagues who weren’t contributing to the team, then you’d have every right to feel pissed off
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Great times. Them doing fuck all and knowing a result helps our title challenge ;D

What did the fuck nuggets think was going to happen? De Gea single handedly got them second last season and has kept them from mid table mediocrity for a few years now.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

I don’t think United have ever won on the very rare times I’ve wanted them to get something from a game.

Everton aren’t much better on that front apart from the very oacxasional win over United.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Got my celebration sorted if they win:

We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Got my celebration sorted if they win:

Exuberant fucker, why not just a sly smirk instead of raising your arm? It's a fucking outrage, I tell you, a fucking outrage.
Not even putting a smiley on this, you lot of 'muddlegroupthinkforumtwitterpollnamefor' don't need any more encouragement!!!!! (And I mean every one of those exclamation marks)

Signed,
Appalled
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
It’s not grim times, it just shows where we are and that’s challenging for a title. Still plenty of games to play if they donus favour then good. If they don’t, fuck it we move onto the next lot of games. City and Chelsea will slip up at some point. We just need to make sure we don’t when they do

That is obviously not the grim part. The grim part is wanting two teams to win, when I usually want to get hammered week in, week out.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Exuberant fucker, why not just a sly smirk instead of raising your arm? It's a fucking outrage, I tell you, a fucking outrage.
Not even putting a smiley on this, you lot of 'muddlegroupthinkforumtwitterpollnamefor' don't need any more encouragement!!!!! (And I mean every one of those exclamation marks)

Signed,
Appalled

How about this:

We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Well you can forget about Everton. There’s no way they will be putting any sort of shift in if it means we end up going above the team that they’re playing, even if they were good enough to give them a half decent game. Which, let’s face it, they aren’t.

United might at least be willing, but only when they’ve gone 2 or 3 nil down.  After the international break, when City play Chelsea and then Chelsea play Spurs, is our best bet of getting a couple of extra points on them. 

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cantona's skiing trip ending in 3...2...1

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Haha Jose at the end of the Juve match. Classless wanker. :lmao
they give him shit he gives a little back, no biggie

Offline red vinyl

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Only caught the last half an hour and i said wheres elbows,5 minutes later him and Mata are on.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Keown just seriously asked if this is their best ever result in Europe.  :lmao

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
they give him shit he gives a little back, no biggie
Any chance they could get him and Neil Lennon on Life Swap?

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How about this:

Bit Royalist but it might have to do.
 :)
Unfortunately the c*nts have probably sorted their spawn for the weekend.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Cantona's skiing trip ending in 3...2...1
He's just realised he has a vip voucher so will be off again after the weekend. In fact, he's not even visiting. Understandable, he's busy.

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
Excellent result - prolongs the agony.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
It’s not very agonising at the moment though.  They need a right humping at the weekend to get them back into the proper zone.  City will just have to drop points against someone else.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did the BT comms actually watch the same game that was being shown on screen? Utd were fucking shite for 95 minutes, they spawned that win. Even the missus was not impressed, she dished a little half hearted digs cos we lost and they won, but she knows that what they turned out was turgid shite.

Neither of us was impressed with Felix the Twat at the end. It's bad enough in Italy for away fans as it is, without that c*nt adding fuel to the fire by acting such a prick.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
theyre going to win it arent they,.ffs :no
bollocks

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

The group?

Probably not
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

What, the group? Very much doubt it. They certainly aren't winning the competition.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 ;D ;D 8)
bollocks

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Did the BT comms actually watch the same game that was being shown on screen? Utd were fucking shite for 95 minutes, they spawned that win. Even the missus was not impressed, she dished a little half hearted digs cos we lost and they won, but she knows that what they turned out was turgid shite.

Neither of us was impressed with Felix the Twat at the end. It's bad enough in Italy for away fans as it is, without that c*nt adding fuel to the fire by acting such a prick.

BT/Sky etc... are desperate for United to become relevant again. They completely rode their luck last night and fluked a win at the death.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
BT/Sky etc... are desperate for United to become relevant again. They completely rode their luck last night and fluked a win at the death.

To the point that they invent that they have their swagger back ;D

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
Has cantona landed yet ?

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
the irony is they are now qualifying for the next round, while we may end up not qualifying. Whatever you say, they can be brutally efficient. I hope they beat City in their derby on Sunday.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
It’s not very agonising at the moment though.  They need a right humping at the weekend to get them back into the proper zone.  City will just have to drop points against someone else.
:lmao
Put a smile back on this dour week!

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan

Wooshing? They’ve no chance. Did you watch the game they were bollocks! Two free kicks two goals. Juve smashes  them hit the bar and post and miss three sitters. I really wouldn’t worry 😂
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Larse

• Kopite
That must have been the luckiest win I've seen in a CL league game. Only positive is, they will be full of confidence in the game against City and City might drop some points.

Then if they come back from the internationals their usual struggles will continue.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
That must have been the luckiest win I've seen in a CL league game. Only positive is, they will be full of confidence in the game against City and City might drop some points.

Then if they come back from the internationals their usual struggles will continue.

Dont forget that balmy night in Barcelona, and then that other time etc, etc ....

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
the irony is they are now qualifying for the next round, while we may end up not qualifying. Whatever you say, they can be brutally efficient. I hope they beat City in their derby on Sunday.
We are in second, a point ahead of third, they're in second, 2 points ahead of third. So I'm not sure how you work that one out.

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
Actually did not even mind them getting some confidence before the derby. I really hope they win against ManCity. Plus Juventus are a gang of shithouses as well.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
The obnoxious twat not only defended his post-match twattishness, he slipped in a sly dig at Woodward.

The Ronaldo goal, he was keen to point out, was the result of a wonderful pass from a ball-playing centre back (of the type he asked for in August and was denied).

If only the board would back him etc etc ...
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
The obnoxious twat not only defended his post-match twattishness, he slipped in a sly dig at Woodward.

The Ronaldo goal, he was keen to point out, was the result of a wonderful pass from a ball-playing centre back (of the type he asked for in August and was denied).

If only the board would back him etc etc ...

He constantly slags his players off doesn't he? Imagine playing for the clown

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
He constantly slags his players off doesn't he? Imagine playing for the clown

With the amount they get paid, why should they worry...
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
I’d obviously much rather City drop points, but if City are to beat them, then this brief spell of optimism bring extinguished in the most agonising way possible by losing to their local rivals will massively take the sting out of it.