Author Topic: Failed Gangstas thread  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Failed Gangstas thread
« on: May 14, 2022, 12:26:43 pm »
This is all about those who commited a crime, didn't achieve what they want and got arrested/locked up as a result. While often what they did is horrific, it's very satisfactory to see them getting caught after failing to accomplish what they had intended.

I'll start by this gem: South Sweden 22-year old car insurance claimant and his 20-year old friend shot ten rounds into the house of the insurance providers' investigator's home and didn't think at all that he would be implicated in this. Now they're likely to do 10 years in prison for attempted murder instead after everyone survived with no injuries. Time to learn about cell, wankers  :wanker

https://www-expressen-se.translate.goog/nyheter/polisen-misstanker-fick-nej-pa-forsakringen-skot-in-i-utredarens-hus/?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Another good one, in Gislaved in the southern interior on Thursday evening. Unlawfully carrying 25-year old man accidentally shot himself when strapped (survived with minor injuries). Now facing about five years in prison for grave unlawful possession of firearms. Fail :wanker

https://polisen-se.translate.goog/aktuellt/handelser/2022/maj/12/12-maj-2121-morddrap-forsok-gislaved/?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp

I'm sure with the English-speaking world being so large there are tons of examples of failed gangstas so it'd be quite something if we could get a bit of a thread going :wave
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 12:32:54 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Failed Gangstas thread
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 10:29:02 pm »
Had to laugh reading about these 2 d/heads a few years back.

Brothers who mocked judge over suspended sentence in obscene Facebook posts remanded in custody

Dopey drug dealers Daniel and Samuel Sledden are behind bars pending a hearing to decide whether the suspension of their two-year terms should be revoked

Two brothers are behind bars after a judge hauled them back to court for abusive Facebook messages posted shortly after they were handed suspended jail terms.

Daniel Sledden, 27, mocked Judge Beverley Lunt online within 90 minutes of escaping custody after he had earlier pleaded guilty to drug dealing.

Brother Samuel Sledden, 22, also posted an offensive comment barely 40 minutes after he too walked free from Burnley Crown Court, when he also admitted being concerned in the supply of cannabis.

Both defendants, from Accrington, Lancashire, were recalled to court today as the judge ordered a review of their two-year jail sentences, suspended for two years.

Daniel Sledden had posted: "Cannot believe my luck 2 year suspended sentance (sic) beats the 3 year jail yes pal! Beverly [sic] Lunt go suck my **** ".
His brother wrote: "What a day it's been Burnley crown court! Up ur **** aha nice 2 year suspended **** the 3 year in forest bank"
Judge Lunt added that remorse and contrition was "a vital component" when considering sentencing but said the length of the jail terms were not wrong.

However, she continued: "It is the issue of suspension. Would I have done so had I appreciated, as I do now, their true views and what they really thought of the court proceedings."
The court heard today that both brothers had written letters of apology to the judge.

The review was postponed until February 26 so the full transcript of the sentencing remarks could be obtained to assess what weight the judge gave to the prior expressions of remorse.

Judge Lunt said she was not prepared to grant bail to either defendant as she remanded them in custody.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brothers-who-mocked-judge-over-7380922
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 08:37:25 am »
^

Shows how fucking clueless some judges and magistrates are in regards to the lowlife they sometimes have in front of them.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 09:10:58 am »
Just to complete that story the 2 brothers had the suspended part revoked and went to jail for 2 years each.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 05:36:35 pm »
I can't find the original news article as it was a few years back.

Basically some burglar git caught as he used fingerless gloves when he robbed a home.

Judge told him that he did not think a life of crime was best suited for him.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 05:37:12 pm »
^

Shows how fucking clueless some judges and magistrates are in regards to the lowlife they sometimes have in front of them.

agreed. says more about the judge than the dip shit crims.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2022, 02:47:21 pm »
Two operators of a vegetable stand got caught having applied extra zeroes to their credit card payments for elder citizens in downtown Stockholm. 13 000 SEK (1200 GBP more or less) for some carrots. They have now gotten caught, lost their licenses and been subject to a criminal complaint! Likely to lead to at the very least a suspended jail sentence once the investigation goes further.

https://www-expressen-se.translate.goog/dinapengar/konsument/torghandlare-lurade-aldre-morotter-kostade-13000/?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Enjoy the cell, twats  :wanker

Immoral and clownish at the same time. Did they seriously think that old people don't know the difference between 130 and 13 000? Pair of bellends ;D
Linudden.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 01:23:42 am »

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2022, 02:07:58 pm »
Some inmates at a Swedish class 3-prison on camera threw the biggest gangsta party since the days of 2Pac at a prison without walls to celebrate the incoming releases. Guess the paroles won't last long and their next cell will be wired and walled up ;D

https://www-expressen-se.translate.goog/nyheter/krim/filmer-visar-fangarnas-fest-med-alkohol-och-pizza/?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Linudden.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2022, 10:26:08 pm »
Few years ago this, but f*ck yeah....  ;D

When Gregory McCalium, 23, illegally made his way into the house of 72-year-old Frank Cortis, he must have imagined he had picked an easy target.
Little did he know that Mr Cortis is a war hero who used to box in the army, Despite being attacked by the young criminal who was wielding a knife,
Mr Cortis managed to hand him a severe beating.   ...  :thumbup

https://metro.co.uk/2009/06/30/boxing-oap-gives-burglar-a-beating-234706/
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2022, 10:32:21 pm »
haha burgler got MESSED UP

wtf was his plan. Neighbour and all. that one is classic. Cheered me right up it has apart from the last sentence

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #11 on: August 1, 2022, 09:24:07 pm »
26-year old man in Dallas tried to murder his wife but instead he gets killed by the ricochet bullet as she thankfully survived and has left hospital.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-crime-shooting-man-killed-domestic/

Instant karma :wave
Linudden.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2022, 03:19:03 pm »
Haha what a twat :D

https://www-leparisien-fr.translate.goog/faits-divers/paris-le-casseur-a-la-voiture-belier-de-valentino-se-jette-dans-la-seine-avant-detre-interpelle-16-08-2022-Y4TNWRGWBNDTDE5AW6GMTOBGKQ.php?_x_tr_sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp

A luxury suitcase thief of about 100 k in Paris also driving drunk tried to flee from the police swimming in the River Seine bragging about them 'never going to catch him', then almost drowned before he got rescued by the police boat. What a clown!
Linudden.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2022, 03:42:03 pm »
Also some clowns in northern Stockholm trying to crash into (!) fast food restaurants to get access to some cash vault. Absolute clowns and a miserable failure. Hopefully they're nailed as soon as possible. Should be a lot of fingerprints in those cars et cetera.

https://www-expressen-se.translate.goog/nyheter/bilar-har-kort-in-i-snabbmatsrestaurang/?_x_tr_sl=sv&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Linudden.