Author Topic: "This fella shouted"  (Read 589605 times)

Offline Tarpaulin

• Polish Ambassador to Liverpool
  • Legacy Fan
"This fella shouted"
« on: September 4, 2004, 01:02:35 pm »
Having seen something similar on a Blue's website. Thought it would be funny to collect the funniest/best shouts youve heard from the terraces in your time watchin the Redmen.

Either shouts from yerself, yer arl fella, a mate, or just some random lad on the terraces.

If you wanna read some crackers on the blueshite shite CLICK HERE.

I'll start with:

Back in the glory less days of the mid 90's when Jimmy Carter used to maraude down the right wing. Was sat in the Paddock, Kop end, and some fella behind me witness yet another fruitless Carter run. He stood up and shouted "Jimmy yer fuckin fuck nut - 'ave a fuckin word will yer lad". Near pissed me kit when he shouted it.

Another one was very recent. Man City at home. When Richard Dunne chopped down Baros at the throat on the touchline. The ref produced a yellow card and me mate shouted, "Yellow fuckin card? That c*nt should have got 5 years for that!" 

Last season [cant remember the game] Diouf was producing fuck all, as normal, and just trying every flick in the book. After about the 10th wasted crossing opportunity I could resist but shout, "Fuck me! He couldnt put a cross on a pools coupon that prick"

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "This fella shouted"
« Reply #1 on: September 4, 2004, 01:18:00 pm »
A mate of mine who is a bluenose was at a game last season and the two-toned 'bing-bong' noise came over the tannoy, quick as a flash a guy sat near him shouted, "Taxi for Gravesen" ;D

Offline Christoph

• Kopite
  • The best day of my life
« Reply #2 on: September 4, 2004, 01:23:26 pm »
Liverpool - Leeds at Anfield last season (3:1) i was sat in the Annie Road End next to the away fans

Leeds away support: "One greedy bastard, there's only one greedy bastard" (aimed at Kewell)

old fella in front of me stood up, turned to the away fans and shouted "Yeah, and that's Viduka" classic!

;D
One life, one love, one LIVERPOOL FC

Offline Walton_Gary

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 4, 2004, 01:28:58 pm »
I was standing in the Kop a few years back and we were playing nottingham forest and mark crossley was in goal, he made a save or something and this little cheeky bastard by me shouted 'Crossley you donut', everyone around was in stiches.

Another one a lad by me told, he was coming home from gratz i think and the plane hit a bit of turbulence and it got a bit scary, e some fella shoputed 'fuckinhell slow down drive'

;D

Offline Mirra

• The Cock of RAWK. desperately seeking two fat ladies. His ass found glass in the grass.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No one on the corner got a swagger like me
« Reply #4 on: September 4, 2004, 01:31:03 pm »

Another one a lad by me told, he was coming home from gratz i think and the plane hit a bit of turbulence and it got a bit scary, e some fella shoputed 'fuckinhell slow down drive'

;D

;D ;D ;D Quality
Mirra, 7777 wake up the thread needs you!

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 4, 2004, 01:53:31 pm »
Although not a shout, more of a "sing".

At Ewood park in the Carling Cup, Blackburn scored to make it 4-2, and the entire end where we inhabitted started singing and dancing to Samba de Janeirio in celebration of thier goal. They must have been gutted!
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Walton_Gary

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 4, 2004, 02:01:19 pm »
Nearly forgot this one, at tottenham a few years back (we won 2-0) went for a piss at half time, the carzy was choker so some fella has a piss in the sink and he saidd 'this is the only sink ive ever had a piss in were theres been no dishes init'

Funny motherfucker

;D

Offline Murf

• RAWK Wino
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Bob Paisley 10 years gone but not forgotten
« Reply #7 on: September 4, 2004, 02:10:23 pm »
Seen this outside the kop the wind was howling and one of those christians holding up a Jesus saves board, it fuckin flew out of his hands,when you heard a voice

"Were's Jesus now mate,not fucking helping you much now is he "

Laughed my head off at the time

Another--- Ronnie Rosenthal,one of his dives when we first got him

"Fuckin hell Ronnie no grenades thrown here,get yeh fuckin arse off the floor" :o
never forget the 96....... justice   www.contrast.org/hillsborough

NO GAME ON APRIL THE 15th please write to

Rick Parry
Chief Executive
Liverpool Football Club
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 4, 2004, 02:19:36 pm »
one of the best I heard was many years ago, we were playing Brentford or someone like that in the league cup and we were awful.

Couldn't put two  passes together.

This fella had had enough and shouted out "fuckin hell, they're spread out all over the pitch like madman's shite"!  ;D
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Roddysul

« Reply #9 on: September 4, 2004, 02:20:35 pm »
Front row of the Kop for the Arsenal game a couple of seasons ago.

Seaman comes back onto his line for a corner -  cue somebody shouting

"Seaman,  you're too fucking old"

Seaman looks over at the fella and shouts back

"I'm fucking not"

Offline Tricia Dingle

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: September 4, 2004, 03:00:44 pm »
Southampton at home last season, Main Stand. Some fella leaving 5 minutes early gets to the exit and just before he leaves he shouts; "Fuck off Houllier ya c*nt, fucking shite!!"

Fella behind me says "another satisfied customer!"

Was laughing me tits off for days  ;D

Offline El Bos5

• Kopite
« Reply #11 on: September 4, 2004, 03:03:09 pm »
Was in the front row-centre of the kop (right behind the middle of the goal) for Ray Clemence's first return game to anfield after he left the club - Liverpool v Spurs

As he jogs up towards the kop the (old all standing) kop starts applauding. 

Just as he got to his 6 yard box  the woman standing next to me screams out in a fine scouse accent "WELCOME BACK CLEMENCE YOU BIG NOSED BASTARD!!" and I know he heard it, he was only a few yards in front of us

He just smiled and waved

« Last Edit: September 4, 2004, 03:08:31 pm by El Boss »

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 4, 2004, 03:12:52 pm »

One I heard about was when the ball went out for a throw-in, and this player comes to the crowd waiting for the ball back, some feller shouts "Never mind the ball, get on with the fuckin game..."

;D

87:13

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 4, 2004, 03:19:48 pm »
My mate who is a Mansfield supporter was watching them play really badly.
Five minutes before HT the guy next to him said fuck this I'm goin for a cuppa, I don't want to miss the half time interval.
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline tommy-

• Kopite
  • Take me drunk, i'm home!
« Reply #14 on: September 4, 2004, 04:20:51 pm »
Can never normally remember but two from last season stick in mind. Diouf was on the corner of the box doing his little tricks beating the player, beating him again and again and again... Someone close to me stood up an shouted "It's not the fucking nike advert just fucking hit it!"

Another one at the end of a game Gerrard pulled out his shirt like he always does and some lad jumped up an shouted "STEEEVEN! Tuck ya shirt in!" (soccerAM)  ;D was even more funny watching how red his face went after he sat back down

Offline Tarpaulin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 4, 2004, 05:44:07 pm »
 ;D

Offline Curly Tom

• Has no life.
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Anfield Shrine
« Reply #16 on: September 4, 2004, 06:53:59 pm »
Bloke behind me and my mates at swindon once kept shouting 'give it a hefty toe' for some reason. we thought it was fucking funny... west country for you  ;D

At Oxford with Swindon in the Cup.... Oxford under 8s or something did a lap of the pitch and one bloke shouted 'run oxford run' which we also found pretty funny.

"I lived my dream today, I lived it yesterday, and I'll be living yours tomorrow, anything else to say?"

Offline murgaz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #17 on: September 4, 2004, 07:18:59 pm »
The one I always remember as a kid was seeing the St.Johns come onto the Kop and carry out some fella who had fainted,just as they got him out someone shouts '2 pints of whatever he's on'.always makes me smile

Offline Walton_Gary

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 4, 2004, 08:41:59 pm »
I know you shouldn't laugh at your own jokes but during the farce that was Liverpool 0 Charlton 1 I shouted out "fuckin' ell I'm missing Octopussy for this shit!". No one else seemed to laugh apart from me, mind you it was the first time I'd heard it. ;D

No one else laughed, miserable at Anfield these days arent they

What the fuck ::)

Offline Andy G

• has just had sex. Possibly with Martin Tyler
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • They shot the wrong bloody Kennedy
« Reply #19 on: September 5, 2004, 05:21:13 am »
I think it was West ham away circa 1990.  We all started Singing "Attack, Attack, Attack, Attck, Attack" to which some bloke behind us continued "A drawing pin, a drawing pin, a nail, a nail, a nail".  I heard it a few times after that, probably the same bloke.  I chuckling to myself even now.
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline mr_mad_master

• Posts Utter Shite
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mwa
« Reply #20 on: September 5, 2004, 10:35:44 am »

No one else laughed, miserable at Anfield these days arent they

What the fuck ::)
;D
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 77 78 81 84 05

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #21 on: September 5, 2004, 10:42:47 am »
Bloke behind me and my mates at swindon once kept shouting 'give it a hefty toe' for some reason. we thought it was fucking funny... west country for you  ;D

At Oxford with Swindon in the Cup.... Oxford under 8s or something did a lap of the pitch and one bloke shouted 'run oxford run' which we also found pretty funny.

Oxford had a Kids for a Quid scheme one half term, with a whole stand dedicated to the young uns. A bloke behind me dubbed it the Gary Glitter Stand and started singing "you're only here cos it's half term"! Good way to create a 'family atmosphere'!

Offline handlebar

• Kemlynite
  • The Liver is EVIL and must be punished
« Reply #22 on: September 5, 2004, 12:31:34 pm »
Bruce Grob's testimonial game was televised (not the bit with the gladiators doing cartwheels though boooooo !). My Dad taped it. When I got home he had the tape wound back, ready to go to a specific bit. Can't remeber who was going to take the throw in, Just at that point clear as a whistle you could hear a young lads voice "Dad tell him Gary's farted again and it smells like the seashore" Laughing writing it.

Not too sure what they'd been feeding him.
Bryan Robsons got VD

Offline Walton_Gary

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 5, 2004, 12:48:29 pm »
Bruce Grob's testimonial game was televised (not the bit with the gladiators doing cartwheels though boooooo !). My Dad taped it. When I got home he had the tape wound back, ready to go to a specific bit. Can't remeber who was going to take the throw in, Just at that point clear as a whistle you could hear a young lads voice "Dad tell him Gary's farted again and it smells like the seashore" Laughing writing it.

;D

Went that game, when the players came out second half george best was a bit late and everyone was waiting for him, the kop started singing 'Georgies in the alehouse, georgies in the ale house na na na na na na na na'

Offline Tarpaulin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 5, 2004, 01:48:40 pm »

Remember that!!  ;D

My recollections of it have dwindled over the years, cos i thought it was "Dad, Craigs farted!".

Fuckin funny, whatever.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 5, 2004, 01:59:10 pm »
Owen contesting one of our trademark long balls

"Use yer height Michael yer short arsed midget"  ;D

It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Gray-YPC

• Anny Roader
  • Official YPC Wool
« Reply #26 on: September 5, 2004, 06:24:39 pm »
My brother, whilst living in America, went to watch his local team, Dallas Burn play, and lining up for the opposition was Ian Bishop, ex-West Ham and Man City.

As the ball came out to Bishop near the touchline Andy stood up and sang:

"One Trevor Morley, There's only once Trevor Morley".

Bishop comepletely mis-controlled the ball, letting it slip under his foot and out of play, and look round to see this pissed up scouser in a Liverpool top singing at the top of his voice, whilst the bemused Yanks looked on. 

**  For those that don't know it is alleged that Ian Bishop's wife cam home one day and found Bishop in bed with his team-mate Trevor Morley, and in her rage she stabbed him!!
LIVERPOOL FC - FEARLESS

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 5, 2004, 06:44:27 pm »
it was at the Graz game and we were shite behind us in the kop this lad ses to his mate that he had seen Stevie finnen out in liverpool so his mate sed "you shuda smacked him for that preformance on saturday"quickly his mate said "i cudnt be arsed waited, there was a que"  ;D
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline Jamie_H

• Anny Roader
  • Champions of Europe 2005
« Reply #28 on: September 5, 2004, 07:26:32 pm »
West Ham at home in the arl standing Kop and at the start of the second half, their keeper starts running out of the tunnel heading towards the Kop.

Foreign Keeper he was (cant remember his name now) and the Kop as ever gave him a round of applause to which he did not return the thank you hand clap. 

The Kop started to boo him, with the usual shouts of "You fuckin miserable bastard" to which the lad called Spello who used to stand in the Kop with us shouted out "Gerrov his back will yers, he cant fucking clap in English yet can he?"  ;D

Spent the second half in stitches with that one.

Offline Andy G

• has just had sex. Possibly with Martin Tyler
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • They shot the wrong bloody Kennedy
« Reply #29 on: September 5, 2004, 07:30:07 pm »
My brother, whilst living in America, went to watch his local team, Dallas Burn play, and lining up for the opposition was Ian Bishop, ex-West Ham and Man City.

As the ball came out to Bishop near the touchline Andy stood up and sang:

"One Trevor Morley, There's only once Trevor Morley".

Bishop comepletely mis-controlled the ball, letting it slip under his foot and out of play, and look round to see this pissed up scouser in a Liverpool top singing at the top of his voice, whilst the bemused Yanks looked on. 

**  For those that don't know it is alleged that Ian Bishop's wife cam home one day and found Bishop in bed with his team-mate Trevor Morley, and in her rage she stabbed him!!

On of my best moments, and it really is true.  Seconded only by the relpy to Chelsea's "Loads and loads of Money" chant (in reference to Harry Enfield charactor, not todays events), to which I started the "Loads and loads of trophies".  Some of you may remember that, and I take all credit (I'm not blowing my own trumpet, I'm just trying to do my fly up with my teeth)
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline wistycastor

• Anny Roader
  • Fuck The USA and more or less everywhere else.
« Reply #30 on: September 5, 2004, 07:49:29 pm »
Do comments to the telly count? I was watching the mudbath Levski Sophia away leg last season round at my Old Dear's. Their fans started the racist shit, and I said "listen to that, the racist gets," and she replies (she's 74, mind) "It's terrible, I hope one of our nig nogs gets a goal!" Felt ashamed but pissed myself.
OUT OF THE NORTH PARTS A GREAT COMPANY AND A MIGHTY ARMY.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #31 on: September 5, 2004, 07:52:57 pm »
Watching us on Sky against Man Utd at there place, the ball was out of play, nothing going on, ground very quiet, when the travelling reds gave an almighty loud version of posh spice, she takes it up the arse. Gray and Tyler must have got a message in their earpeice to get talking, and try to drown it out, cos they immediately began babbling on about any old shite. Didn't do any good, the song continued to ring out loud and clear, always thought how Victoria must have felt, with all her posh mates in the good seats.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Comic Book Guy

• Legacy Fan
  • In Cyber Space, Nobody Can See Your Man Breasts
« Reply #32 on: September 5, 2004, 08:24:13 pm »
One that sticks in my mind was a game against Wimbledon at Anfield about 1998 just after Christmas. We were rumored to be after a keeper at the time and Neil Sullivan was being linked with us a bit in the papers. Anyways, we were attacking the Kop in the 2nd half and every time the ball was at the other end of the ground, a lad in front of me, must have been about row 5 or 6 kept shouting "Sulli, Sulli, bet you'd love to play for a club like us wouldn't yer?"

After shouting this during intervals for about 20 minutes to no response the lad gave it what seemed to be one last go. "SULLI, SULLI, BET YOU'D LOVE TO PLAY FOR US WOULDN'T YER" he screamed. Sullivan then turned round to him, gave him the thumbs up, smiled and nodded, only to be met with "WELL, WE DON'T FUCKING WANT YER" Sullivan's face was a picture, he didn't smile or anything, just put his head down and jogged out to the 18 yard line. And thank fuck we didn't sign the useless Scottish tosser.

Another one was the 02/03 season when we got beat at St Andrews by Birmingham 2-1. The game was starting to heat up and a few challenges were flying in. Can't remember what happened, but Steve Bruce came right to the touch line moaning about something or other and this lad behind us let out the most blood curdling scream right at the top of his voice "STEVE BRUCE, HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD". Although we've all sung that song to death before it was the delivery the lad sceetched it at which made it funny. Every time on our coach when Old Fat Head is mentioned me and my mate mention this & break up every time.

Not particularly relevant, but on the back of the Jesus saves thing, my old mans a jock and used to follow them every where including trips to Wembley during the mid-70's. Anyways, every time he see's one of these, he'll always mention that on one of his trips to Wembley, he saw one of these banners, which read "JESUS SAVES...........BUT DALGLISH NETS THE REBOUND" Quality
You should make like my pants... and split

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: September 5, 2004, 10:29:51 pm »

There was one time when the ball comes into one corner at the Kop and this bloke next to me stands up and the feller behind shouts, "Sit down you fat bastard!".

How we laughed...

:D
87:13

Offline Campo

• not a
  • Main Stander
  • I'm glad we are different
    • The Liverpool Urchins
« Reply #34 on: September 6, 2004, 12:21:15 am »
Nice thread this one...............

Sitting in the Kemlyn years ago when out of the blue, without warning, this fella started yelling at the top of his voice;

"I've farted...... I've farted Liverpool"

Me and a mate looked at eachother chuckling then both looked behind.... our bemused faces giving the fella cause to explain himself.

"It's like they're not trying though lads"

Ooohhhhh, "Half Hearted"

Prevention of pissing oneself thus ensued.  Great days

Campo

Offline KTS

• Loves the mods so very much, especially on RAWK
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: September 6, 2004, 05:28:27 am »
My best one was many years ago when Leeds United played at Anfield. Leeds had a corner and Gary Macca (of all people) and Lee Chapman were trying to take a corner at the Kop/Paddock end. When this young lad early teens, shouted "Hey Chapman, I've seen your birds tits" cue loads of laughter and even Gary Macca tried hard not to laugh.

During the previous week, Lesley Ash got them out in some tv program/film.
Has no opinion as it is normally wrong.

Offline geniejj

• Boys Pen
« Reply #36 on: September 6, 2004, 09:27:06 am »
Whilst at uni there were a couple of villa fans in the house and I went with them from yorkshire to villa to see A uefa game versus super deportivo. (£5 a ticket with my NUS them were the days).

What a surreal night

Firstly Ron Atkinson came on to the pitch with a mic and delivered a rousing(ahem) speech to the fans about getting behind the team.

Then in the second half the mic was given to a bugle player who kept trying to deliver a cavalry charge but ran out of breath on each attempt.

However after 80 minutes with villa still a goal down on aggregate and the quality of the game going downhill
A lone brummie voice on the holte shouted "Atkinson(to Dalian),You might not like jelly babies , but you f**kin play like one". The holte end erupted.

I later learned that the programme had a profile of Dalian that night and listed dislikes- jelly babies

Offline geniejj

• Boys Pen
« Reply #37 on: September 6, 2004, 10:09:49 am »
Liverpool V Bolton League cup last year (what a dire game getting beat by bolton reserves and lardel scroring)

Lad behind me doesnt shut up as soon as he gets there spouting b**llocks (king kennys back next year, me mates mate heard it on birkdale etc)

Djorkyeff ( cant spell) takes a corner in front of us

Lad " F off you frog , I hate the french , why don`t you all get back to france, you french froggy f**ker"

To which his mate says " Half our team is french tonight and so is houlier "

Lad " I hate nearly all the french then."

And then a steward came over to tell him to shut up 

Offline Red Lozza

• Legacy Fan
  • Miracle worker
« Reply #38 on: September 6, 2004, 10:12:10 am »
A few years ago I visited a mate in London and went to watch Leyton Orient play a home game. The game was terrible and after about an hour, these two away fans who had got into a fight were being led out the ground by the police. As they passed along the touchline, just in front of where I was standing, the guy next to me shouted out to them: "You lucky b**stards!"

Offline Tom iGor

• gifted googler
  • Legacy Fan
  • http://www.minor7th.com/
« Reply #39 on: September 6, 2004, 10:17:18 am »
As I was walking past the players entrance, with the players coming out. Some kid passes Jerzy his programme to be signed.

"Jerzy, sign me programme mate, , , , and for fucks sake, don't drop it"