Author Topic: 50,000 Jurgen Fans Can't be Wrong.  (Read 11660 times)

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 50,000 Jurgen Fans Can't be Wrong.
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2021, 03:09:58 pm »
these rumours are generated by united fans no doubt. this is their form. snide fuckers. always manipulating social media.

just look at any liverpool fan page on facebook for example. i reckon most of the people on it are united fans. sad bunch of c*nts. they have always been like this.

great banner.

It's not just United fans, we are universally hated by all other top teams and small clubs like Everton. I know for a fact a call into Talkshite last week was from a Bluenose pretending to be a Liverpool fan asking for Klopp to be sacked.

These last few weeks for them all has been like all their Christmas's arriving at once. The literal highlight of Everton's season was T-Rex injuring Virgil. Imagine that's the level of maturity you are dealing with here.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2021, 03:30:32 pm »
It's not just United fans, we are universally hated by all other top teams and small clubs like Everton. I know for a fact a call into Talkshite last week was from a Bluenose pretending to be a Liverpool fan asking for Klopp to be sacked.

These last few weeks for them all has been like all their Christmas's arriving at once. The literal highlight of Everton's season was T-Rex injuring Virgil. Imagine that's the level of maturity you are dealing with here.

Even in the long hours of lockdown I can pride myself of never even being tempted to listen to Talkshite.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2021, 03:31:49 pm »
Kloppo also said:

‘Thanks for all the support, I don’t really see it, but people tell me, and I am really really greatful, but people can think about other things, nobody has to worry about me’

Doesnt need it!...the ungrateful bastard!!! ..after I started a bloody thread for him as well...pffff!...thats it!..He's not getting the cake I baked him....will still send him the 'I love Jurgen' Scarf I knitted though.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2021, 03:32:10 pm »
send a blimp over anfield to show we love him and then when we're finished with it send it over to goodison

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2021, 04:18:54 pm »
"I quite like the rumour about Robbo and Ally having a fight, that made me chuckle a little bit. But I didn't give it a lot of thought."

:)

Offline Willy Poolman

• Main Stander
  • You'll Never RAWK Alone
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2021, 10:55:46 pm »
Great one Liverbloke. Almost had me spraying coffee over the keyboard.

That, and Klopp's comment about the ignominy of having the same number of points as Everton have really lifted my spirits.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2021, 11:28:24 pm »
Probably my favourite interview of his to date. Shut down all the bollocks, and simultaneously reaffirmed his commitment, optimism and dedication to the cause. He's a leader through and through, and that interview cemented it. The c*nts in the media, and so called rival supporters looking for something to hit us with must have felt absolutely dejected by that, because he gave the c*nts fuck all apart from a bunch of defiance to chew on.

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2021, 11:42:07 pm »
Love Klopp, love Liverpool FC. This recent headwind should strengthen us and rally us behind the manager and team. Lets fucking smash everyone here on out. Up the mighty reds!!