Author Topic: Liverpool vs Blackburn  (Read 21643 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Liverpool vs Blackburn
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2010, 04:48:43 pm »
90 seconds normal time & JonJo joins us. Might start a dangerous trend this

Would be a nice trend if people can make their debut with a win ;)

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You never saw me. I was never here.
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49:02 pm »
Referee will play 3 added minutes.....we're into the final minute of the 90 minutes now...

90:00 Konchesky with a throw in deep in the Liverpool half...header won by Pedersen...ball is everywhere at the moment but the move breaks down and Pepe collects....

This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49:04 pm »
+ 3 extra

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49:48 pm »
Jojo (Shelvy) has been known to score a few screamers in his time at Charlton....
This is what we do. And we do it very well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bM8gOyjeuc

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49:48 pm »
Hodgson vs Blackburn only won 1 of 5 encounters.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2010, 04:51:35 pm »
91 Maxi Fouled on the edge of the blackburn box, eats up valuable seconds. Gerrard over it. Gerard passes it back to Torres to eat up some more seconds. Playing down the clock

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2010, 04:51:36 pm »
91:00 Liverpool free kick..Gerrard and Torres..a short free kick...throw in to Liverpool....Maxi now on the left side..with the throw in....Diouf fouls Torres but referee waves play on...

Lucas caught late in the middle of the pitch...yellow card for Aussie Grella....

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2010, 04:52:53 pm »
93 Lucas gets a boot in the chest and Carra walks over and tells him to get up.....ugh Jamie he just got kicked in the chest give the lad a break!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2010, 04:53:14 pm »
Whistle blows and it's a BIG WIN for us! 2-1 FT

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2010, 04:53:59 pm »
YNWA rings out at Anfield

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2010, 04:54:11 pm »
Many thanks guys. Great commentary and a big relief all round.
Yep.

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2010, 04:55:02 pm »
FINAL WHISTLE! Liverpool win. Our second win of the season.....

We move up the table...first win since late August.

Stats:

Shots at goal (on target) Liverpool 20 (8) Blackburn 6 (1)
Possession Liverpool 58% Blackburn 52%
Corner Kicks Liverpool 15 Blackburn 4

Our best game thus far this season. Best news is we are off the 2nd from bottom spot.

And Torres scores the winner!

Offline Mad Men

• Been there. Done that.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2010, 04:55:37 pm »
Many thanks guys. Great commentary and a big relief all round.

Relief all around. Let the celebrations begin...3 points!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2010, 04:57:51 pm »
FT Analysis

We played like a different team today. Was it because we had passion and fire to win? Was it because blackburn let us? I think for me it was a combination of both. We wanted this game from the off. No more first half sitting back and doing nothing and letting team dominate us. We came out of the blocks firing. Blackburn though did let us do that, 10 men behind the ball and we dictated the play.

Hopefully it's the start of a run of games. This doesn't change my mind about Roy. I still don't think he is the man for the job. I still want someone else. But he has bought himself some breathing room.
Here's hoping teams don't figure out they need to pressure us.

A great win at home infront of the new owners.... maybe they need to be there all the time. Lucky charms and all that. Hell whatever works.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2010, 04:59:13 pm »
So good news a good win at home to kick off the new NESV era the bad news we are still in the relegation zone.