Author Topic: Embarrassing moments in public places  (Read 17838 times)

Offline Joshytoohotty

• Potty Mouth
  • Legacy Fan
Embarrassing moments in public places
« on: August 8, 2006, 10:48:36 pm »
Basically just trying to make myself feel less of a twat here by hoping someone else has done something more stupid.

In the gym today on the treadmil. I was listening to my Ipod, bit of Jurassic 5, just getting into a 40 minute run.

I had trackies on so the pockets are loose, the Ipod flies out and my natural reaction is to follow it to stop it from getting broken. I forget to press stop go flying off the treadmil sideways and end up on my knees at the side of the treadmil, much to the amusement of the packed gym who had just seen a live episode of Beadles About.

Any others?
They only drink water and bottles of coke, the Everton boys are a joke...

hoonin

Re: Embarrassing moments in public places
« Reply #1 on: August 8, 2006, 10:54:11 pm »
No, I think you'll be out of luck there fella :lmao

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #2 on: August 8, 2006, 10:57:42 pm »
I forgot to lock the door when I was doing a shit on the train one day and someone walked in.

Offline byrnetred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are men of Shankly's best...
« Reply #3 on: August 8, 2006, 10:59:43 pm »
I forgot to lock the door when I was doing a shit on the train one day and someone walked in.
your a brave man... ;)

btw  :lmao
...i miss my scouse accent...

Offline gerrardspetal

• Rabid psycho nut harvester with no idea - but she did have some points
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #4 on: August 8, 2006, 11:03:46 pm »
I was out shopping with my six year old the other week and had a vest top on. I'd stopped to speak to an old college friend and was talking away when my girl went to grab my top at the bottom as if to say 'Come on mum' and she pulled down my top from the bottom revealing my bra!!!! thank god I had one on!!!

And with my friend there was her kids, her fella and his mate having a good look!!!!  I was mortified!!!! :-[
“You could say it’s not about being local, but about being vocal.
Kristian is a idiot.  A bad idiot.  Also a virgin.

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 8, 2006, 11:06:49 pm »
I was out shopping with my six year old the other week and had a vest top on. I'd stopped to speak to an old college friend and was talking away when my girl went to grab my top at the bottom as if to say 'Come on mum' and she pulled down my top from the bottom revealing my bra!!!! thank god I had one on!!!

And with my friend there was her kids, her fella and his mate having a good look!!!!  I was mortified!!!! :-[

:lmao

In town one of me mates pulled me shorts down the c*nt, que bollocks and dick hanging out in full view

I think that will take some beating :-[
« Last Edit: August 8, 2006, 11:10:49 pm by WorldChampions »

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 8, 2006, 11:27:02 pm »
My mate was on a treadmill at the gym, he was drinking some water from a bottle as he jogged and proceeded to drop it....it shot off the back of the treadmill like a fucking exocet missile, narrowly avoiding kneecapping a blue-rinsed old lady before exploding spectacularly as it walloped into the wall opposite.
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline gerrardspetal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #7 on: August 8, 2006, 11:27:39 pm »

In town one of me mates pulled me shorts down the c*nt, que bollocks and dick hanging out in full view

:champ

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #8 on: August 8, 2006, 11:29:39 pm »

Your dick or the story?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 8, 2006, 11:43:43 pm »

Offline pritchy17

• Main Stander
  • In Istanbul, We Won It 5 Times
« Reply #10 on: August 9, 2006, 12:17:42 am »
fell off a swing when i was younger and my mum sent it into youve been framed.  :-[

Offline Ashfordian

• Softlad
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 9, 2006, 12:22:03 am »
For me it would have to be when I fell off a zip-line into a dirty, muddy, smelly river with about 50 kids in the que to have a go.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #12 on: August 9, 2006, 01:44:24 am »

Did they take pics of said 'event. If so, get them to E-mail them to me... ;)

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #13 on: August 9, 2006, 02:23:55 am »
fell pushed off a swing when i was younger and my mum sent it into youve been framed.  :-[

;)
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Wholey

• Sportsdaq King
  • Legacy Fan
  • Choo Choo!
« Reply #14 on: August 9, 2006, 02:32:10 am »
I was shopping in Asda and our mate was working on the checkout and he put his hand up to me to show me he was there (and to exploit his discount) and I was pushing my trolley down the side where all the checkouts and past one or two people where an empty space opened up in front of me.

Being immature and all that, I thought I'd do that thing where you push the trolley and stand on it to our mate's till. Did it and then lost control of the trolley, smashing into the side of an aisle, which happened to be the drinks one.

Wine bottles came smashing done causing one hell of a noise and everyone looked round at me. I looked around, picked up a pack of chewing gum off the side of the aisle and walked to the check-out, spending the whole time staring at the floor.

Felt like a right cock although some woman came over claiming to be a supervisor and began apologising on behalf of the store.
If you're reading this signature as a result of reading a post of mine in 'The Bets Thread', then please ignore the aforementioned post as I'm likely to be spouting bollocks and if you follow me, you'll lose money. Thank You.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #15 on: August 9, 2006, 07:48:04 am »
I thought you'd quoted 'Worldchampions' for a sec there Terry

Offline Andy G

• has just had sex. Possibly with Martin Tyler
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • They shot the wrong bloody Kennedy
« Reply #16 on: August 9, 2006, 07:53:53 am »
On the tube with my best mate.  It was chocka and we were squezed up against the doors like sardines.  The tube stopped at Mile End and after much hastle, some people got off, and some got on, but we were still in the same place.  The next thing I heard was a voice that I recognised as my mates saying "Oh you smelly bastard".  I turned to look at him, only to see the doors closing and him standing on the platform laughing.  Then the smell hit me.  He had farted and it stunk.  The whole carriage was holding their breath and looking at me with daggers.  Don't get embarrased easily, but I was really red.  Next stop, just about everyone got off heaving and choking.

I go my own back a few weeks later though.  Arriving home I noticed some Jehovah Witnesses a few doors down.  Knowing my best mate was in, I went to talk to them, told them that I was undergoing a religious crisis and invited them to our house for a coffee.  Bringing them into the living room, I introduced them to Bill and asked how they took their coffee.  Into the kitchen, out the back door and to the pub.  An hour and a half later, Bill walked into the pub and hit me on the arm calling me a bastard!  What was his problem?
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline kitster

• RAWK Graphic Guru
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter - @kitsterart
    • Kitster Art
« Reply #17 on: August 9, 2006, 08:27:03 am »
My best mate and i were in New York on the piss one week, couple of years back, decided to go out shopping etc.  Being New York, at 10 on a saturday morning, not the most relaxing thing to do , so decided to go to the pub.
Stayed in there for about 7 hours, before we decided to head back to the hotel to get changed for the impending night out.
Didnt realise how far away from the hotel we were and 20 mins into the journey the attention turned from finding the hotel, to finding the nearest piss receptacle.
My mate was fucking dancing after a few minutes of trying various restaurants etc with no luck, so decided to just try and hold it in and hope for the best as we headed back to the hotel.
Just as we approached the last crossing before the hotel, the 'dont walk' sign lit up, and everyone stopped by the side of the road. At this point my mate was doing pogo jumps with both hands firmly gripped onto his knob much to the bemusement of the surrounding crowd, until he turned round to us and in a really worried sounding high pitched voice said "its coming out!"  and started to fill his pants.
Just at that moment the 'walk' sign appeared and everyone started crossing again, my mate out of pure desperation, ran into the little grass island in the middle of the road, fumbling with his flies, then expertly high jumped over the 2 foot hedge and lay on his back, spraying a really powerful blast of piss on anywhere apart from himself.
Had to get up and walk the rest of the way back to the Hotel with the biggest, darkest piss stain all down his legs, which wasnt even the end of the story, when we got back to the digs, to my delight, there were two orchestras checking in, which he had to casually walk past to get to the lifts.
my fucking stomach was killing after that.

Offline gerrardspetal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #18 on: August 9, 2006, 08:58:19 am »

they didn't have long enough look to take pics :D

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #19 on: August 9, 2006, 09:12:41 am »
Was in a pub (think all stories start this way dont they), and was getting hammered with mates, and a group of mates mates, few hours into the piss up one of the girls goes up to get some peanuts.

She sits back down and puts a few packs on the table and as she opens the last one offers me some as im sat next to her "do you want some". Me being totally pissed at this point thinks shes asking if i want to bang her. So i sit there looking at her, as she keeps asking "do you want some", after asking about  few million times everyone is looking at me, and there's me staring at her thinking "why is she asking do i want to fuck her in front of everyone". She eventually stops asking, and everyone just carries on drinking away.

was only a while later i clocked on and went red as fuck...wanted to get out of there soon as possbile. dont think i said much that night.
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 9, 2006, 09:14:00 am »
they didn't have long enough look to take pics :D

Re-enact it then for our benefit. ;D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 9, 2006, 09:39:59 am »
Walking home from school with me mates one sunny afternoon we noticed a group of girls on the other side of the road walking in the same direction  :o .

So we gives them the nod puts on the charm as 15/16 year old boys do, and these girls are giggling away, waving over etc  :wave . 'We're in lads, we're in! Play it nice and cool  8) ......'

....BANG!

In my distracted state I hadnt notice the fastly approaching lamppost which I subsequently walked into. the thing knocked me spark out and im lying there on the pavement with the girls p!ssing themselves laughing and me mates going 'Nice one lad! Well played that, we are defo in now!  ::) '.

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
« Reply #22 on: August 9, 2006, 09:46:49 am »
My best mate and i were in New York on the piss one week, couple of years back, decided to go out shopping etc.  Being New York, at 10 on a saturday morning, not the most relaxing thing to do , so decided to go to the pub.
Stayed in there for about 7 hours, before we decided to head back to the hotel to get changed for the impending night out.
Didnt realise how far away from the hotel we were and 20 mins into the journey the attention turned from finding the hotel, to finding the nearest piss receptacle.
My mate was fucking dancing after a few minutes of trying various restaurants etc with no luck, so decided to just try and hold it in and hope for the best as we headed back to the hotel.
Just as we approached the last crossing before the hotel, the 'dont walk' sign lit up, and everyone stopped by the side of the road. At this point my mate was doing pogo jumps with both hands firmly gripped onto his knob much to the bemusement of the surrounding crowd, until he turned round to us and in a really worried sounding high pitched voice said "its coming out!"  and started to fill his pants.
Just at that moment the 'walk' sign appeared and everyone started crossing again, my mate out of pure desperation, ran into the little grass island in the middle of the road, fumbling with his flies, then expertly high jumped over the 2 foot hedge and lay on his back, spraying a really powerful blast of piss on anywhere apart from himself.
Had to get up and walk the rest of the way back to the Hotel with the biggest, darkest piss stain all down his legs, which wasnt even the end of the story, when we got back to the digs, to my delight, there were two orchestras checking in, which he had to casually walk past to get to the lifts.
my fucking stomach was killing after that.

I just choked reading that, very funny!
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #23 on: August 9, 2006, 10:01:50 am »
I was in a bar/restaurant with my mates that used to be a fire station so it had hard floors and big high ceilings. It was a busy saturday night but we managed to get a table. After a couple of drinks it was my round so I pushed my chair back to stand up. As I did I saw a couple of mates start gawping. Suddenly there was a massive bang like a gunshot echoing round the bar. I turned round and saw that when pushing my chair back I had knocked over a massive porcelain plant pot. The fcuker was about 4 foot tall so god knows how I managed it! There was bits of plant and tonnes of soil everywhere.

The whole place went deadly quiet, like when someone dropped a plate in the chool canteen but ten times worse! Then everyone started looking at me and laughing. I sheepishly walked to the bar and random punters started patting me on the back! I think the bar staff thought I was going to apologies or offer to pay for the damage but I just ordered the round of drinks and casually walked back to the table past the 4 waiters frantically shovelling up half a flower bed!

I've never gone so red so quickly!

Offline pascoli

• Shit Googler & Easily Amused Bar Steward...
  • Legacy Fan
  • PER ARDUA AD ASTRA
« Reply #24 on: August 9, 2006, 10:42:26 am »
I'd not long been promoted from customer service clone to team leader ,and was attending my first team leader meeting that was taking place in city centre (dublin at the time) i got off the train, and was panickin thinkin i was runnin about 10 mins late. Reached the elevator and saw about 300 people queing to go down, and at the front were 2 guys gettin ready to carry a wheelchair down. I decided "fuck this im not waitin there" an decided to leg it down the "up" escalator.."
Now the escalators in this particular station where pretty damned long, so i set off at a belting speed and was makin great ground. About half way down i started tiring, and noticed that i was no longer overtaking people that were goin down the other elevator, but was just keepin up with them. A few people had spotted what i was doin by this time, and there was the odd shout of "go on son" etc from amused spectators. These shouts obviously alerted others to my quest, and it felt like everyones eyes were on me. About 3/4 of the way down me legs were jellying, and i was actually losing ground, and slowly goin back up the escalator i was runnin down.  By this stage me legs where fucked and i knew it was all over, so i just sat on the elevator step an let the fuckin thing take me right back up to the top...... everyone was cheerini an clappin an basically pissin themselves laughin at me.
To make matters worse, i queued up for escelator, got down and arrived at the meeting with about 2 mins to spare anyways (and with damned sweaty pits)

The day after the meetin i was sat in the canteen in work, and heard somebody tellin the story of how their brother had seen some dickhead trying to run down the escalator at o'connell street. The story he told was a slightly exaggerated version that included me kickin the elevator once i got back to the top (????) but i could hardly defend meself ot theyd have known the atory was about me
« Last Edit: August 9, 2006, 10:45:25 am by pascoli »
INTERNET TERRORIST. AND PROUD TOO.

Offline pascoli

• Shit Googler & Easily Amused Bar Steward...
  • Legacy Fan
  • PER ARDUA AD ASTRA
« Reply #25 on: August 9, 2006, 10:52:56 am »
Just read the one about the pub that used to be firestation and it reminded me.
Again in dublin, was in fireworks (another club that used to be firestation). Was kinda "off me barnet" with me mate when i spotted a room leadin to a dance floor i'd never noticed on my previous visits, so headin towards it i walked across the crowded dance floor, jaw swingin, towards this new entrance, let on to some guy that was walkin towards me from this new dance floor and then next thing BANG im lyin on me back. Half the club was pissin themselves laughin. It was only a fuckin massive mirror, an the person i'd let on too was only fuckin my reflection. (Justy shows drugs are baaaaad man)
Kinda felt a bit better when i heard that it was a common occurrence, and there was actually people that sit near it specifically to watch others go face first into the mirror. Needless to say, the following week i returned and sat at a nearbye table, and lo and behold 2 people did the same thing over the course of the night!
INTERNET TERRORIST. AND PROUD TOO.

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: August 9, 2006, 10:58:13 am »
I'd not long been promoted from customer service clone to team leader ,and was attending my first team leader meeting that was taking place in city centre (dublin at the time) i got off the train, and was panickin thinkin i was runnin about 10 mins late. Reached the elevator and saw about 300 people queing to go down, and at the front were 2 guys gettin ready to carry a wheelchair down. I decided "fuck this im not waitin there" an decided to leg it down the "up" escalator.."
Now the escalators in this particular station where pretty damned long, so i set off at a belting speed and was makin great ground. About half way down i started tiring, and noticed that i was no longer overtaking people that were goin down the other elevator, but was just keepin up with them. A few people had spotted what i was doin by this time, and there was the odd shout of "go on son" etc from amused spectators. These shouts obviously alerted others to my quest, and it felt like everyones eyes were on me. About 3/4 of the way down me legs were jellying, and i was actually losing ground, and slowly goin back up the escalator i was runnin down.  By this stage me legs where fucked and i knew it was all over, so i just sat on the elevator step an let the fuckin thing take me right back up to the top...... everyone was cheerini an clappin an basically pissin themselves laughin at me.
To make matters worse, i queued up for escelator, got down and arrived at the meeting with about 2 mins to spare anyways (and with damned sweaty pits)

The day after the meetin i was sat in the canteen in work, and heard somebody tellin the story of how their brother had seen some dickhead trying to run down the escalator at o'connell street. The story he told was a slightly exaggerated version that included me kickin the elevator once i got back to the top (????) but i could hardly defend meself ot theyd have known the atory was about me

Now thats comedy! Id pay to watch that happen!

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 9, 2006, 11:20:39 am »
Pascoli's exscalator story reminds me of something i once saw that had me in stiches.

A few years ago, when I lived and worked in london, I was sat on the tube one afternoon travelling to my next meeting. The tube pulls in to the station (forget which one) and a few people get on.

Im sat there just staring into space as you do, when the beeping starts (the noise to alert you that the doors are about to shut) and I spots this guy with a brief-case come bombing it down the platform and dives on the train just as the doors shut...

As the guy, all smug at making it onto the train, attempts to find a seat he is yanked back towards the door to find that his briefcase had been caught in the doors with just the handle on the inside and the rest of the case stuck on the outside.

Im watching this with some amusement and there is this magical moment where the guy has what can only be described as an 'epiphany' as he visualises what is about to happen! Its almost straight out of a charlie chaplin film as he frantically tries to drag in vain his case through a 2cm gap between the doors as the train picks up speed...

Then "Whump!" - the train enters the tunnel and the guy is left standing there with just the handle to his briefcase in his hand. At this point I am literally rolling around in hysterics but the best thing was that the guy just stood there for about 30 seconds staring at this handle in his hand and then calmly, lowers his arm to his side and stands there holding onto this handle like his case was still there!

I swear to god I think I did a little wee!

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 9, 2006, 11:21:10 am »
a few years ago in disney in orlando and i'm pissing me 5 year old nephew off,flicking his ears and ruffling his hair.next thing he turns round and throws a peach of a haymaker right into me bollocks.i let out a big yelp and drop like a sack of shit to the deck with the kid flicking me ear,served me right.     also on the jaws ride and at the end of the ride me mates saying "good that  wasn't it"and i'm like being dead sarcastic "oh i shit meself lad"to the camera,but it wasn't the end of the ride cos as i turned to the water the fucking shark comes gob first right at me.cue another girly scream and near heart attack,much to the amusement of the whole boat.                       at a party a few years ago and me mate is sitting down trying to chat this bird up off hid head rubbing her thigh,someone shouts him and as her turns away she fucks off and our mate who is a pro-wrestler(doc dean)sits down.well the other lad starts rubbing his thigh thinking it's still the girl sat there,the wrestler is dumbstruck until he goes to close to his olly's"move another muscle and i'll rip your fuckin 'ead off"the other lads face was a picture as he turns round to find the tasty blonde has turned into a 17 stone monster,all caught on video aswell.classic.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline jesslfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 9, 2006, 11:26:08 am »

Now thats funny. Would pay to see someone do that again.  ;D

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 9, 2006, 11:32:39 am »
Pascoli's exscalator story reminds me of something i once saw that had me in stiches.

A few years ago, when I lived and worked in london, I was sat on the tube one afternoon travelling to my next meeting. The tube pulls in to the station (forget which one) and a few people get on.

Im sat there just staring into space as you do, when the beeping starts (the noise to alert you that the doors are about to shut) and I spots this guy with a brief-case come bombing it down the platform and dives on the train just as the doors shut...

As the guy, all smug at making it onto the train, attempts to find a seat he is yanked back towards the door to find that his briefcase had been caught in the doors with just the handle on the inside and the rest of the case stuck on the outside.

Im watching this with some amusement and there is this magical moment where the guy has what can only be described as an 'epiphany' as he visualises what is about to happen! Its almost straight out of a charlie chaplin film as he frantically tries to drag in vain his case through a 2cm gap between the doors as the train picks up speed...

Then "Whump!" - the train enters the tunnel and the guy is left standing there with just the handle to his briefcase in his hand. At this point I am literally rolling around in hysterics but the best thing was that the guy just stood there for about 30 seconds staring at this handle in his hand and then calmly, lowers his arm to his side and stands there holding onto this handle like his case was still there!

I swear to god I think I did a little wee!

If this thread takes off i can see it being the origin of many a custom title

Offline Beni

• The Original Grass
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31 on: August 9, 2006, 11:52:06 am »
One year coming home from my holiday's with my family must rank as one of my embarrasssing moments.......

My family and I was flying home from Malta, lovely tan, flight on time, all happy and contented...
My stomach starts to churn, probably due to the pressure inside the plane and several last night beers.
I actually managed to squeeze a fart out without anybody noticing, due to a great buttock squeezing technique mastered over the years...
Obviously the aroma begins to circulate around the plane and everyone is blaming each other...hee! hee!
Comments like "bloody hell Tom I told you not to have that curry last night" from ten rows behind us..
Cue my darling daughter, the apple of my eye...
She stands up on the seat in her little white cotton dress and her hair braided and says whilst pointing at me...

"Don't worry everyone, it was my Dad who farted and he always smells like that"

Where the fuck do you turn when your on a plane?

Needless to say, it was one of the quietest flights I've ever had. :-[
I must be getting old-because I am a Grandad.....

BAN HARPER

Offline gerrardspetal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • miaaaaaaaaaaow
« Reply #32 on: August 9, 2006, 11:55:07 am »
One year coming home from my holiday's with my family must rank as one of my embarrasssing moments.......

My family and I was flying home from Malta, lovely tan, flight on time, all happy and contented...
My stomach starts to churn, probably due to the pressure inside the plane and several last night beers.
I actually managed to squeeze a fart out without anybody noticing, due to a great buttock squeezing technique mastered over the years...
Obviously the aroma begins to circulate around the plane and everyone is blaming each other...hee! hee!
Comments like "bloody hell Tom I told you not to have that curry last night" from ten rows behind us..
Cue my darling daughter, the apple of my eye...
She stands up on the seat in her little white cotton dress and her hair braided and says whilst pointing at me...

"Don't worry everyone, it was my Dad who farted and he always smells like that"

Where the fuck do you turn when your on a plane?

Needless to say, it was one of the quietest flights I've ever had. :-[

:lmao :lmao :lmao kids are great!!! arnt't they ::)

@gerrardspetal - twitter

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #33 on: August 9, 2006, 12:03:24 pm »
A few years ago, I went to the cinema with my brother to see a film.

Earlier that day, we had played in a cup game for our Sunday morning team, which had gone to extra time and penalties, so I was feeling pretty tired and very sore anyway!

About 25 minutes in to the film, I can feel my right leg beginning to twitch, but I thought nothing of it, and carried on enjoying the film (in a packed cinema).

Just then, out of no-where my whole right leg goes into the most almighty spasm, and tightens up in to the worst cramp I have ever had!

I didn't even realise it, but I screamed out in pain, and then whilst standing up and trying to rub my hamstring muscle, I had to try to shuffle (limping, and in the most horrible pain) past all these bemused people to try to get out of the cinema, into the toilets, so I could try to stretch and rub the cramp away.

My brother was pissing himself, and you should have seen the look I got from people when I had to go back in about 10 minutes later!!

Online only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: August 9, 2006, 02:48:29 pm »
went to see pink floyd by coach at earls court about 10 years ago,the reds were playing blackburn at ewood and i asked the driver could i get it on the radio,"do want you want lad,i'm stoned on all these fumes"so i start going through all the wavebands trying to find the match with no joy.i gave up and turned to go back to my seat.i took about 2 steps before the words of wham came across the airwaves"you do the jitterbug,you do the jitterbug" straight away me mate shouts"eh you faggot,i told you to leave your tapes at home"with this 56 pot heads look up at me and i go crimson"it's the radio honest"  "go ay yer bandit"had to endure the 3 minutes of shit before the dj came on.

Offline allezcisse

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA!!!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 9, 2006, 03:25:26 pm »
im sure evrybody must of done something similar i was in the strand one day and had gone off one me own looking for a pair of trainers!! After buying a pair and just wondering around i saw my girlfriend so i sneaked up behind her and slapped her on the arse and started laughin my head off only for the girl to turn round and go fukin mental at me in the middle of a packed shopping centre!!! Yeah u guessed it it was some random girl and as it turned out my bird was right behind me and seen it all happen she just wealked past and got off as tho she didnt know me as she was far too embarrassed!! Everybody starring at me and making comments such as pervert etc not very nice at all!!!
Fancy going to Vegas for the Hatton fight?????

Got a few places available due to dropouts pm me if interested!!

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #36 on: August 9, 2006, 03:38:43 pm »
went to see pink floyd by coach at earls court about 10 years ago,

Reminds me of my mother in law.....should actually be in her list.....she went to see Eric Clapton at the same venue and fell asleep midway through  :o . You'd have to be really knackered or really bored to do that - god knows how she did it, they're not exactly quiet are they?!!

Offline FitRobbie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37 on: August 9, 2006, 03:54:19 pm »
Probably more a mingebag post, but, was out one night with a few lads. One was always skiving on his round, reckoned the fucker still has his communion money, so we planned to box him in at the table so when his round came up he couldn't sneak away. As the night got on, our group became larger, nearly every one we all knew was there, anyway, cheapskates round came, but cause he couldn't get out, I took his money and went to the bar for him. Went up and ordered the drinks, went back to the table and very loud "Vinny, the barstaff can't accept you money, it's no longer legal tender". Everyone in the pub heard and pissed themselves laughing at him. Poor fucker went very purple and never skipped a round again.

Online only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 9, 2006, 03:58:07 pm »
Probably more a mingebag post, but, was out one night with a few lads. One was always skiving on his round, reckoned the fucker still has his communion money, so we planned to box him in at the table so when his round came up he couldn't sneak away. As the night got on, our group became larger, nearly every one we all knew was there, anyway, cheapskates round came, but cause he couldn't get out, I took his money and went to the bar for him. Went up and ordered the drinks, went back to the table and very loud "Vinny, the barstaff can't accept you money, it's no longer legal tender". Everyone in the pub heard and pissed themselves laughing at him. Poor fucker went very purple and never skipped a round again.
classic.

Online only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: August 9, 2006, 04:09:05 pm »
U2 at roundhay park(pop mart)pissed down like something out of the bible,and the floor turns to mud.after a while my missus needs the bog so i walk up with her and go the bar and gets the ale for us and our mates.anyway it's like walking through the old kop"scuse mate,watch your back lad"till we get down to our mates and there is a little slope about 5 foot down so i shout my mate ,as he turns i go to pass the ale and slip,i'm like joe pesci in home alone,right up in the air bang.i grin as i don't spill a drop but then my elbows hit the deck,bang 2 full pints over me mush and me sliding down the slope soaking."give us a hand love"says i to the missus,"never seen you before in me life"and fucks off the other way.felt a right prick.