Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3441991 times)

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Lukaku is shit so his numbers aren't irreplaceable thankfully, our top 6 fight is on

Lukaku is a great striker. If Solskjaer got him back in form, he could have made a massive difference with his goals.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am beginning to think Woodward is either a City or Liverpool fan.
hes a Liverpool fan

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
There's no doubt for me that a motivated and appreciated Lukaku in the right role is one of the ten best centre forwards in the world. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he smashed in 25 goals at least for Inter this season while United go into complete desert drought mode up front, since let's face it, Rashford is an inferior goal scorer to what Lukaku is.

If Inter manage to keep Icardi on board, those two should be a rather lethal pairing up front, complementing one another to the brink. Conte may well have played a blinder in taking advantage of Solskjaer's rather naïve faith in that Rashford is going to have an explosive development here.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2019, 09:44:46 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Mckola on full time devils in full rant mode at the usual suspects but loses any credibility when he says the new back 5 of AWB, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw and De Gea is the best in the league.

They simply aren't an attractive club and a manager who is untested at elite level.

Pogba definitely leaves next year leaving even more problems despite his average performances.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Mckola on full time devils in full rant mode at the usual suspects but loses any credibility when he says the new back 5 of AWB, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw and De Gea is the best in the league.

Until you try and play that back five high with de Gea as sweeper keeper  ;D
Linudden.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Lukaku is a great striker. If Solskjaer got him back in form, he could have made a massive difference with his goals.
26 goals in his last 25 international appearances.  I dare say nobody has a better record over the past three years!

He was poorly advised to start bodybuilding when his threat was always isolating defenders 1v1, getting half a yard on them and finishing well off either foot.  His first touch is really nowhere near the standard for a target man type of forward and putting on loads of muscle was never going to change that.

Clearly not what Ole wanted for his long-ball-over-the-top football and being played as a right winger to accomodate Rashford down the middle was bizarre.

I fully expect him to be top scorer in Serie A and no United player to get above 20 goals in all competitions.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Among football fans Lukaku is one of the most underrated players in Europe I think. 113 Premier League goals in 252 games and he's only ever played for bum football clubs. To put it into context among players with 100 PL goals his goals to games ratio is superior to the likes of Fowler, Rooney and Drogba amongst many more. He's achieved something only 28 players ever have. No Man United fan should be happy to see him go, they've shipped out one of the finest goalscorers around approaching his best years because they had shit managers that didn't get the best out of him. Another example of their idiocy.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lukaku was their second leading goal scorer last season (15) after Pogba (16). 
How many non-pen goals did each have? Wasn't Pogba the main pen taker? (I don't know personally)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
£75m a fair price?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Wow. Can’t believe they sold their best striker and not replaced him. This will be another entertaining season.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
£75m a fair price?

For Lukaku?

They got 60m + 12m maybe minus 5 to Everton.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
For Lukaku?

They got 60m + 12m maybe minus 5 to Everton.
Good point. Still, if he regains form it's a good price for inter. If not it's a good price for United.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
I guess

--------------DDG
AWB--Maguire--Lindelof--Shaw
------------Matic---------------
------Pogba------McTominay
-Lingard---Rashford---Martial

Still pretty much the richest club in the world. Along with City they've spent 3 times more than anyone else over the last 5 years

And they end up with this... How does that happen?!

I'm honestly genuinely bemused.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Did De Gea ever sign that new contract?

I lost track...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Did De Gea ever sign that new contract?

I lost track...

not yet.  Couple weeks ago it was widely reported that he was set to sign a six year deal, worth £117 million, but I dont' think they ever announced he'd signed.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still pretty much the richest club in the world. Along with City they've spent 3 times more than anyone else over the last 5 years

No legitimate director of football. No sharing of vision between the manager and DOF. Churning of managers with different views on how a team should be constructed.

It's a shame. :hally
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Lukaku is shit so his numbers aren't irreplaceable thankfully, our top 6 fight is on
Lukaku scored 20+ a season fro three seasons running at Everton.

He then went to United, where Mourinho decided his pre-season training should involve eating as many pies as he could in 6 weeks. He scored 27 goals. United finished 2nd that season (behind Moneybags Mc spendalots) having finished 7th, 4th, 5th and 6th in previous seasons.

Last season, after the team came 2nd they rewarded the manager by not buying the CBs he wanted, like Harry Maguire. United started the season poorly and they brought in Jon Pertwee to see if he couldn't use his Dr Who skills to bring United back in time to when they were great. Seth Rogan gave one look at Lukaku and decided he wasn't Andy Cole and therefore there was no point to him. United go on a crazy run of games, as the players were run into the ground by the manager (and they fortuitously played a lock of middle to bottom sides). This period somehow persuaded the United fans that Lukaku was indeed shit and Rashford and Marial (though not as effective) clearly superior.

So Lukaku gets ostracised and pushed toward the door (but still manages to score 15 goals last season, which is pretty respectable). Just as the legs are about to fall off his team, OGS gets the biggest contract ever. He responds to this show of faith by leading his team to 8 points in 9 games, relegation form and ends up in 6th when a CL spot was on. He then decides that, indeed, Mourinho was right, they do need defenders and ends up buying... Harry Maguire. To finance this United sell Lukaku, their second top goal scorer and replace him with... oh!

Lukaku has got a rum deal here, but so have plenty of other United managers. Players a re brought in for a specific purpose and style, the manager gets shot for not being Alex Ferguson and the players he brought in also get shipped out. Its insanity. Don't blame Lukaku for the shitty direction at the top of your club.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
26 goals in his last 25 international appearances.  I dare say nobody has a better record over the past three years!

He was poorly advised to start bodybuilding when his threat was always isolating defenders 1v1, getting half a yard on them and finishing well off either foot.  His first touch is really nowhere near the standard for a target man type of forward and putting on loads of muscle was never going to change that.

Clearly not what Ole wanted for his long-ball-over-the-top football and being played as a right winger to accomodate Rashford down the middle was bizarre.

I fully expect him to be top scorer in Serie A and no United player to get above 20 goals in all competitions.

Not sure "bodybuilding" was any sort of detriment.

Also not sure that "touch" and "traditional target man" ever really went together, either :D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Beans.

Beans Beans Beans.

Going down.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Chelsea on Sunday.

Could be interesting times for Ole' and his wheel should they lose.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan

Pretty much everyone they have signed has been a failure. It’s quite remarkable.

Don’t think 80m Harry Maguire will be bucking that trend.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Pretty much everyone they have signed has been a failure. It’s quite remarkable.

Don’t think 80m Harry Maguire will be bucking that trend.

Might be butting the trend, though...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline mercury

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Let them get 6th this season, which hopefully would keep Woodword's seat  ;D

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.

Don't forget we had an awful first few months last season when the players practically stopped playing for Jose. That alone cost us at least 10 points, plus we've made big changes to our defense this year, which could claw back another maybe 10-15 points. Going by that we should comfortably get into the top 4 this year

:lmao
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
I'm in love with their entitlement, the amount of waah waah waah really is glorious.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49282584

Let's get this really important position sorted after the transfer window  :lmao

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So who have they got on top now? Rashford, Martial and that Greenwood fella? Honestly cannot remember how their first elleven will look like..
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So who have they got on top now? Rashford, Martial and that Greenwood fella? Honestly cannot remember how their first elleven will look like..

Have you forgotten JLingz?? How dare you.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Who is their best player? 

I couldn’t tell you.  Pogba maybe?  He only turns up when he wants and has been very clear (on his personal preseason tour of China for example :lmao) that he wants to leave the club.

Who else?  Rashford?  Doesn’t score many goals for a centre forward does he?

Would be rather depressing being a Manchester United fan right now.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Got to be the worst team they've had since Ferguson took charge.

They are spending huge amounts of money just to stand still!

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
And Woodward?

He botches transfer after transfer after transfer.

They are beyond slow in the market and despite huge wealth fail to close even simple deals. 

Complex deals never happen.  Love it.
W

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Got to be the worst team they've had since Ferguson took charge.

They are spending huge amounts of money just to stand still!

They wish they were standing still

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
And I love that there was a bounce when Maureen left.

The players became crushed by his mind games and were freed when he left.  It showed in the way they played, but the good coaching he brought to the club stayed with them.

It seems to be agreed that it takes three or so months for a new manager to impose themselves on a squad...  and what happened after three months?

The wheels fall off.  They go to shit.  That’s Solskjaer’s coaching coming through.  That’s his impact on the squad.

Personally, I hope he has them in 4th until the last game of the season, as this keeps them weak.  Let’s hope he doesn’t get sacked by Christmas...
W

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They wish they were standing still

Well I can't see them finishing any higher than 6th this season.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan

The players became crushed by his mind games and were freed when he left.  It showed in the way they played, but the good coaching he brought to the club stayed with them.

It seems to be agreed that it takes three or so months for a new manager to impose themselves on a squad...  and what happened after three months?

The wheels fall off.  They go to shit.  That’s Solskjaer’s coaching coming through.  That’s his impact on the squad.

Personally, I hope he has them in 4th until the last game of the season, as this keeps them weak.  Let’s hope he doesn’t get sacked by Christmas...

It could get even worse for them now that they've been on a break and then been put through preseason by him, if they haven't prepared properly they could struggle plenty.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Manchester United are going back to their roots. I like it.

The message coming out of the club is that the manager sees player like Tuanzebe as stepping up and coming in as the number four defender.

My biggest surprise is that they haven't got more out.

Another myth to go along with the "United way"
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They were crowing about his record breaking start, winning 14 of 19 - this is from 11th March games.https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/premier-league-stats-show-united-have-gained-most-points-since-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-was-appointed

5 days after this, they were dumped out of the FA Cup by Wolves. In the remaining 8 league games after he was apppointed, they took 8 pts and went out of the CL to Barca.

Its brilliant :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

They were crowing about his record breaking start, winning 14 of 19 - this is from 11th March games.https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/premier-league-stats-show-united-have-gained-most-points-since-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-was-appointed

5 days after this, they were dumped out of the FA Cup by Wolves. In the remaining 8 league games after he was apppointed, they took 8 pts and went out of the CL to Barca.

Its brilliant :lmao

The list of opponents from that run is utter shite. Spurs were wobbling badly in the league and we had a misfiring game. Apart from that, they tonked a load of cloggers and fooled each other.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.