Author Topic: End the Scandalous Myth of the 2005 Semi - Paul Tomkins  (Read 15396 times)

Offline Mrfabulous

• Legacy Fan
Re: End the Scandalous Myth of the 2005 Semi - Paul Tomkins
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 12:17:26 pm »
chelsea were just a footnote on our way to glory in 2005 end of. and will be again this year!

YNWA

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2007, 12:29:00 pm »
Am dead worried they'll do to us what they did to Barca at the Bridge 2 years ago, i.e., score 2-3 goals the opening 15. Have this horrible feeling it'll be all but over after the first leg.

They've been playing cupfinals every week for 3 months having kept them on their toes while we've strolled around putting in lacklustre performance after lacklustre performance. This, I hate to say, doesn't bode well.

I'd be more worried about the last 15 minutes, Chelsea seem to be able to score important goals at the death this season.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 01:10:02 pm »
On the goal... I always agree with Chelsea fans that it wasn't over the line... winds them up no end.   ;D
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2007, 05:34:01 pm »
On the goal... I always agree with Chelsea fans that it wasn't over the line... winds them up no end.   ;D

i haven't tried that one.

. :D

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2007, 09:21:10 pm »
Well it's obvious that Armin's suggestion last week that the whole Chelsea camp were likely to drag  'that Garcia goal' up again was correct. A clip of a John Terry interview with Gaby Logan was shown on BBC at lunchtime where she poses the question of whether it will figure in their preparation, and he says, with a big sheepish grin, "yes".

He will of course know of the referee's remarks, so it has to be the case that they will continue the myth for psychological reasons, and not because they really believe it. Pathetic really, but surely indicative of a deep-rooted fear of failure against us.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin