Author Topic: Rangers away selling details  (Read 32374 times)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Rangers away selling details
« Reply #600 on: October 7, 2022, 09:26:06 am »
Surely the only way they can stop this happening for Ajax is to only allow 1 ticket per basket. I know that means people won’t get seats together but it’s the only sure way to stop this mass basket nonsense.

The way to stop it is to not allow you to have tickets sat in baskets for 26 hours - 20 minutes to pick, then an extension if needed for the form and that's it, tickets are released. The fact the basket can be refreshed and the timer restarts is frankly ridiculous, and shows how little testing and checking of the system went on

Also you can't add more that the maximum number allowed in one transaction than is stated on the selling notice

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #601 on: October 7, 2022, 09:59:57 am »
Booked our parking on JustPark for £6, about 10 minutes walk to the ground
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #602 on: October 7, 2022, 10:25:51 am »
Surely the only way they can stop this happening for Ajax is to only allow 1 ticket per basket. I know that means people won’t get seats together but it’s the only sure way to stop this mass basket nonsense.
well basically makes friends and family useless if everyone has to buy their own tickets

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #603 on: October 7, 2022, 10:29:23 am »
We only bought  the one on me dads card but he's not going and I am. And put all my details on it
It still always goes to the lead booker. Now I'm always the 1st to hammer them but on this occasion, its clear as day that they have done exactly what they said they'd do on the selling notice.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #604 on: October 7, 2022, 10:31:52 am »
So the solution is to make groups of people that always travel together buy singles? thats a ridiculous suggestion to say the least. The system in its current format is not fit for purpose and plenty on here have suggested how it can be fixed, but the club are simply not bothered.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #605 on: October 7, 2022, 10:39:42 am »
Really, why not do this for every game and finals too? wonderful solution.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #606 on: October 7, 2022, 10:43:54 am »

this has to be the worst 'solution' so far  ;D

they just have to stop the infinite timer + large baskets and keep an eye out for when tickets drop to levels they probably shouldn't. these are system failings and shouldn't be a reason to penalise 99.9999% of fans.
YNWA.

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #607 on: October 7, 2022, 10:45:48 am »
At the start of last season - you could only see the game if your credits matched the specific criteria for the sale. E.g. once a 3+ sale ended and moved to 2+, people with 3+ could no longer see the game and buy.

It was a pain in the arse to be honest - as often a ‘lead booker’ for a group would qualify for sale 1 but also agree to buy for mates on sale 2. They’d have probably developed as the lead booker over a period of years because they had a job with flexibility that allowed and learned the intricacies of the system over time. The people they’re buying for, while attending lots of games, would be clueless when it came to buying.

Notwithstanding the above, going back to this approach might stop ticket hoarding by people in earlier sales - because those people wouldn’t be able to buy in subsequent sales.
Long live the King

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: October 7, 2022, 12:04:37 pm »
The ticket collection process will see a reduced amount of tickets being collected from an initial 800 to 400, which is less than 15 per cent of the total allocation.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/ticket-collection-process-rangers-v-liverpool
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #609 on: October 7, 2022, 12:07:46 pm »
Is that because they realised they'd accidentally posted some out?! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #610 on: October 7, 2022, 12:14:59 pm »
At the start of last season - you could only see the game if your credits matched the specific criteria for the sale. E.g. once a 3+ sale ended and moved to 2+, people with 3+ could no longer see the game and buy.

It was a pain in the arse to be honest - as often a ‘lead booker’ for a group would qualify for sale 1 but also agree to buy for mates on sale 2. They’d have probably developed as the lead booker over a period of years because they had a job with flexibility that allowed and learned the intricacies of the system over time. The people they’re buying for, while attending lots of games, would be clueless when it came to buying.

Notwithstanding the above, going back to this approach might stop ticket hoarding by people in earlier sales - because those people wouldn’t be able to buy in subsequent sales.
I think you've always been able to see the games, certainly for the league aways

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: October 7, 2022, 12:19:11 pm »
Is that because they realised they'd accidentally posted some out?! ;D

if only they accidentally posted my mates out who genuinely arrives in Glasgow about 6.30pm  :butt
YNWA.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #612 on: October 7, 2022, 12:32:42 pm »
I think you've always been able to see the games, certainly for the league aways

Champions league start of last year you couldn’t.
Long live the King

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #613 on: October 7, 2022, 12:32:49 pm »
Supporters who have been chosen at random to collect their ticket in person or selected for the NFC trial will be notified by email later today. The remaining 2,200 tickets, 78 per cent of the allocation, have been posted directly to supporters.

Another ballot  ;D

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #614 on: October 7, 2022, 12:37:12 pm »
The ticket collection process will see a reduced amount of tickets being collected from an initial 800 to 400, which is less than 15 per cent of the total allocation.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/ticket-collection-process-rangers-v-liverpool

You’ve got to presume they knew this a few days ago hence the posting of tickets. And if you haven’t got tickets yet (or notification of postage) you’re still up to collect?
Long live the King

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #615 on: October 7, 2022, 12:38:11 pm »
Supporters who have been chosen at random to collect their ticket in person or selected for the NFC trial will be notified by email later today. The remaining 2,200 tickets, 78 per cent of the allocation, have been posted directly to supporters.

Another ballot  ;D

Says they’ve already been posted so don’t think it’s a case of another ballot.

Edit: Also suggests only 78% have been posted and less than 15% are collection. As people on the NFC trial also get their tickets sent to them, the numbers don’t add up.
« Last Edit: October 7, 2022, 12:40:28 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #616 on: October 7, 2022, 12:43:16 pm »

Edit: Also suggests only 78% have been posted and less than 15% are collection. As people on the NFC trial also get their tickets sent to them, the numbers don’t add up.

Yeah that is badly written as it makes it sound like NFC bods don't get a ticket.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: October 7, 2022, 12:57:08 pm »
I’ve just got an email to say I no longer need to collect, but it will be fulfilled by the original method (which was collection at Anfield)

I can’t make Anfield now as I was banking on going on Tuesday. Nice of them to tell us on a Friday afternoon if I’d known earlier I would have got them to post.

Anyone reckon they’d let me collect in Glasgow?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #618 on: October 7, 2022, 12:57:17 pm »
You’ve got to presume they knew this a few days ago hence the posting of tickets. And if you haven’t got tickets yet (or notification of postage) you’re still up to collect?

Our group have not had royal mail email or tickets and were down to collect.
Just had email to say we longer have to collect and will be posted.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: October 7, 2022, 01:02:22 pm »
I’ve just got an email to say I no longer need to collect, but it will be fulfilled by the original method (which was collection at Anfield)

I can’t make Anfield now as I was banking on going on Tuesday. Nice of them to tell us on a Friday afternoon if I’d known earlier I would have got them to post.

Anyone reckon they’d let me collect in Glasgow?

Yeah you can do it voluntarily, just ask them on Live Chat - i did it for Benfica and Barca when i couldnt make anfield collections

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: October 7, 2022, 01:09:07 pm »
Yeah you can do it voluntarily, just ask them on Live Chat - i did it for Benfica and Barca when i couldnt make anfield collections
Just do everything they can to make it difficult don’t they. Send you an email at 1pm on a Friday expecting you to collect by 12pm on Monday. When it’s closed all weekend too, ridiculous

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #621 on: October 7, 2022, 01:23:59 pm »
Our group have not had royal mail email or tickets and were down to collect.
Just had email to say we longer have to collect and will be posted.

No email here. Presume still down to collect. Made plans around collecting now so might be better than worrying about post turning up at now short notice.
Long live the King

Offline niknakov

• Kemlynite
  • Always in our Shadow
« Reply #622 on: October 7, 2022, 01:43:25 pm »
I received my tickets today at my home in Varna, Bulgaria from the dhl postman. I did not receive the advance email or text from either the ticket office or dhl. The postman just rang my doorbell, and it's a good thing I was home.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #623 on: October 7, 2022, 02:16:41 pm »
When I bought my brother in laws I ticked to collect at Anfield, then he was picked for pickup in Glasgow, now he has had the email to say he does t have to pick it up there, so is it being posted out or can I collect it at the window still ?
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #624 on: October 7, 2022, 02:22:53 pm »
When I bought my brother in laws I ticked to collect at Anfield, then he was picked for pickup in Glasgow, now he has had the email to say he does t have to pick it up there, so is it being posted out or can I collect it at the window still ?
Collect at anfield

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #625 on: October 7, 2022, 02:44:18 pm »
well basically makes friends and family useless if everyone has to buy their own tickets

Friends and Family could still be used to buy for others, just 1 ticket per transaction and a right pain in the arse !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: October 7, 2022, 03:12:32 pm »
And pay £8 special delivery for each ticket? I don't think so.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: October 7, 2022, 03:12:42 pm »
Same situation as me that, but I can’t get to Anfield to collect. They don’t have a clue on live chat it’s a waste of time

Offline beebster

• Anny Roader
« Reply #628 on: October 7, 2022, 03:12:49 pm »
So the solution is to make groups of people that always travel together buy singles? thats a ridiculous suggestion to say the least. The system in its current format is not fit for purpose and plenty on here have suggested how it can be fixed, but the club are simply not bothered.

What’s ridiculous is that a few assholes are ruining it for a lot of people. It wasn’t a long term solution, just a simple way to make sure Ajax isn’t a farce. I would rather sit on my own than not at all. No fucker sits in their own seat at Euro aways anyway. Try to get through Ajax as bullet proof as possible then it gives them 3 months to sort it out, although I dare say this will need sorting for domestic aways too. Imagine having 16-19 credits yet  being dragged into a 3 credit sale by February….haha!!
"Saaaaayyy, that's a lovely accent you have there, New Jersey?"

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #629 on: October 7, 2022, 04:09:08 pm »
What’s ridiculous is that a few assholes are ruining it for a lot of people. It wasn’t a long term solution, just a simple way to make sure Ajax isn’t a farce. I would rather sit on my own than not at all. No fucker sits in their own seat at Euro aways anyway. Try to get through Ajax as bullet proof as possible then it gives them 3 months to sort it out, although I dare say this will need sorting for domestic aways too. Imagine having 16-19 credits yet  being dragged into a 3 credit sale by February….haha!!
Why not just fix it properly, it's not just Euro aways is it? every league away too

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #630 on: October 7, 2022, 04:32:02 pm »
Just had email about the nfc. Nfc pass has just been updated to rangers and that gets scanned outside the ground by a member of lfc staff. I was under the impression we would get sent a separate pass but they’ve just updated our pass
« Last Edit: October 7, 2022, 04:34:22 pm by lukeypool »

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #631 on: October 7, 2022, 04:40:38 pm »
Mate just had email for collection he’s still to collect. The 800 had another ballot and he was selected again.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: October 7, 2022, 04:52:37 pm »
Just had email about the nfc. Nfc pass has just been updated to rangers and that gets scanned outside the ground by a member of lfc staff. I was under the impression we would get sent a separate pass but they’ve just updated our pass

It said supporters that did not have a NFC pass would be emailed one. I am on my own ticket and my pass has updated. Assume you are on your own ticket? They will have cross referenced if attending name matches the supporter ID.

Does yours just say row 1? Then assume the seat number is 1 to 200.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #633 on: October 7, 2022, 05:01:18 pm »
It said supporters that did not have a NFC pass would be emailed one. I am on my own ticket and my pass has updated. Assume you are on your own ticket? They will have cross referenced if attending name matches the supporter ID.

Does yours just say row 1? Then assume the seat number is 1 to 200.

Yes it’s on my pass. Says row 1 and a seat number. Entrance and area just says nfc

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #634 on: October 7, 2022, 05:20:16 pm »
Oh it definitely needs sorting permanently, but I don't agree that everyone should have to fork out another £8 in the meantime just because of a few arseholes. I also have zero confidence that the current TO will even sort it in 3 years let alone 3 months time. In my opinion the entire ticket office needs sorting out from top to bottom as I have never come across a more incompetent organisation in my working life.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #635 on: October 7, 2022, 06:11:38 pm »

It's also completely wrong, as it doesn't take into account those who collected/will collect from Anfield ie. from that statement 2200 (78%) posted + 400 (15%) collect Glasgow + 200 (7%) NFC, but ticket posted or collect Anfield  = 2800 (100%) approx.
So, I guess the 2200 posted figure is somewhat random/approximate.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #636 on: October 7, 2022, 06:32:14 pm »
Mate just had email for collection he’s still to collect. The 800 had another ballot and he was selected again.

Mine too ::)

One thing to note and it might not matter. They obviously had all the details in an Excel spreadsheet and they have the date of birth column as a number not a date so it looks wrong. Hopefully it doesn't cause any problems for people collecting.   
We are a team of one half.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: October 7, 2022, 07:09:27 pm »
anyone due for collection not had *anything* so far (beyond the generic email they sent to everyone with a ticket)?
YNWA.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #638 on: October 7, 2022, 07:10:37 pm »
I sent the club an email last week about the ticket 'sales shambles' - finally had this response...

'Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

I am sorry to hear about this. We are looking into this as we have had a few emails about this issue.

Do you have any evidence to show that the Rangers away sale was sold out for 3 credits please?

Please send over a screenshot if possible and I can forward this over to the relevant person.

Any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.'

The bit in bold made me chuckle......erm, the evidence was on your own website if you cared to look !

Offline call me red

• Main Stander
« Reply #639 on: October 7, 2022, 07:36:41 pm »
The way to stop it is to not allow you to have tickets sat in baskets for 26 hours - 20 minutes to pick, then an extension if needed for the form and that's it, tickets are released. The fact the basket can be refreshed and the timer restarts is frankly ridiculous, and shows how little testing and checking of the system went on

Also you can't add more that the maximum number allowed in one transaction than is stated on the selling notice

Totally agree with the above.
I wonder how long this has been going on i Missed out on Saltzburg away and at the time thought how did that sell out so fast, i am not the most tech savvy so accepted it when it said sold out but felt something wasn`t right.