Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2529002 times)

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2009, 12:20:33 am »
"Was reallie nice seein you afftah all dat time.......thnx foh da lift home"

Just fucking write in normal english...one that pissed me off most was "foh"...does it really save you time typing 'h' instead of 'r'
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2009, 12:27:00 am »
"Was reallie nice seein you afftah all dat time.......thnx foh da lift home"

Just fucking write in normal english...one that pissed me off most was "foh"...does it really save you time typing 'h' instead of 'r'
You been out with Jar Jar Binks?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Car

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2009, 06:57:35 am »
Most of them are about people talking on the phone....

1. People talking on the phone in public transportation.
2. When I am watching tv, my mom always sit next to me talking loudly on the phone.
3. My mom's friend phones her almost everyday. But when I answer her call, she doesn't say who she is or "hello." The first sentence is always simply "where's your mom?" I am really annoyed by this.
4. I hate answering the phone when the person on the other side asks "who are you?" Isn't he/she suppose to tell me who they are calling?
4. All junk advertising phone call, sms, and emails.

And I also hate people playing beachball, on the beach or on the pitch.
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." Steven Gerrard.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2009, 08:47:31 am »
Most of them are about people talking on the phone....

1. People talking on the phone in public transportation.

Good thing you werent around me on Saturday then when I was having a rant on the phone about the rudeness of Carra!
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Trivial things that piss you off
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2014, 01:44:24 pm »
During the week at work we have a self-service breakfast thing where you make your own toast, bacon butties etc

There are two containers for used and clean knifes.  People putting a used knife in the clean knife container >: (

Also, the toaster has a red light on it when it's being used but you can manually pop your toast to see if it's done.  People who
manually pop their toast out and decide it's done but don't turn the red light off meaning if you glance at it from across the room
you assume that someone is using it >: (

When people don't tie (or at least twist) the ends of the loaf of bread meaning it's exposed to the elements for God knows how long
and goes stale >: (

There's a coffee machine where pay for your stuff and people will often go straight there meaning you can be making you butties for
5 minutes but someone can nip in front of you and then spend 15 minutes ordering ridiculous drinks for them and the 20 people they're
in a meeting with meaning you have to wait to pay even though you were there first >: (
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:46:00 pm by wampa1 »

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
Re: Trivial things that piss you off
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2014, 01:59:31 pm »
I know the international break takes a toll on all of us.  ;D

"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline The Fletcher Memorial

• Feels mildly violat.................. ed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reality is hard to find
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2014, 02:00:43 pm »
The sky does not know of east or of west;
it is in the minds of men where such distinctions are made, and then they believe them to be true.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2014, 02:07:04 pm »
So you get breakfast for free at work?

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2014, 02:13:29 pm »
No, it costs you money but in one of the 'cost saving' measures they made it all self-service, presumably so the one member of staff they kept on to run the service can concentrate on making douchebag businessmen their silly American hot drinks.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2014, 10:37:55 pm »
Filling the kettle to the fucking brim, when it's only for a couple of cups of tea/coffee, thus taking several times longer to boil

You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2014, 10:39:33 pm »
Filling the kettle to the fucking brim, when it's only for a couple of cups of tea/coffee, thus taking several times longer to boil

Who the fuck does that?!

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2014, 10:40:40 pm »
Who the fuck does that?!

Soft arse at work. I will pour it all over their desk one bad day
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2014, 10:42:09 pm »
Crumbs/Marmite/whatever in the Flora. Disgusting pigs.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2014, 10:46:10 pm »
And people that insist on loudly scraping every last morsel of food on their plates into their gobs. My mum's awful for it and the sound sets my teeth on edge.

Also, people getting hiccoughs in my vicinity and making no attempt to stop them.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2014, 10:54:28 pm »
People spelling hiccups 'hiccoughs'.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2014, 10:56:17 pm »
People spelling hiccups 'hiccoughs'.

I was going to Google it but couldn't be arsed ;D

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2014, 10:57:47 pm »
If i see someones tag sticking out of their clothes i have to fix it.  No idea why it annoys me so much. 

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2014, 11:01:49 pm »
The Tube in general. Schoolkids blocking the top of the escalator to read a map, people barging onto the train before letting people off (therefore holding everyone up), people taking photos of their mates or selfies and getting me in the picture, being sat on those front-facing seats on a near empty train and someone deciding that they have to sit directly opposite me, Earl's Court, smelly people.

I like this thread.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2014, 11:03:24 pm »
Was at a hotel in Hamburg Sunday, and on Monday morning at the breakfast buffé there was a man sat eating. He was literally the loudest eater I have ever heard. It was absolutely ridiculous. Even if you'd try your hardest you wouldn't be louder than him going at it with his mouth open. It annoyed me to such an extent that I was talking to myself saying how awful it was. Disgusting and annoying as fuck!
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
Was at a hotel in Hamburg Sunday, and on Monday morning at the breakfast buffé there was a man sat eating. He was literally the loudest eater I have ever heard. It was absolutely ridiculous. Even if you'd try your hardest you wouldn't be louder than him going at it with his mouth open. It annoyed me to such an extent that I was talking to myself saying how awful it was. Disgusting and annoying as fuck!

Hideous stuff.

Offline badkhan

• Anny Roader
    • CX
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
People who drink diet-coke and pretend they are making the healthy choice. Either go full on regular cola or water, you morons. 

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2014, 11:05:58 pm »
People who drink diet-coke and pretend they are making the healthy choice. Either go full on regular cola or water you morons.

I only drink Diet Coke because I genuinely prefer the taste to regular.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2014, 11:08:39 pm »
Tourists going to art museums because it's "mandatory". There are those well behaved and slightly bored ones who just wander around - those are fine. But then there are the people who obviously doesn't appreciate it or are even remotely interested, apart from saying that they've been there. They walk up to e.g. a painting, take out their camera, take a picture and leaves. THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THE PAINTING. They just crowd the place for people who are actually interested. Aaaargggh!
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2014, 11:09:26 pm »
People when eating cereal start banging the spoon against the bowl clowns

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2014, 11:13:59 pm »
I was going to Google it but couldn't be arsed ;D
I think it can be spelled both ways but one makes much more onomatopoeic sense than the other and is far less irritating to read ;D
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2014, 11:14:37 pm »
I think it can be spelled both ways but one makes much more onomatopoeic sense than the other and is far less irritating to read ;D

God bless the English language!

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2014, 11:24:10 pm »
People pressing the lights at traffic lights and then continue to cross the road anyway without waiting. Scum. Sub human scum

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2014, 11:29:46 pm »
People pressing the lights at traffic lights and then continue to cross the road anyway. Scum. Sub human scum
I must say, I get a bit irritated when a parent with a small child is at the side of the road waiting for the green light to be able to cross and then somebody just walks in front of them while it's still on red and crosses anyway. As I once heard Daniel Kitson say, it's like saying to the child "Your dad's a loser".

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2014, 11:31:27 pm »
Idiots gawping around a supermarket heads inclined at a 45 degree angle whilst pushing their trolley with no awareness of what's going on around them.

People that are walking in a busy high street and then just suddenly stop in the middle of the fucking pavement

Sitting on an aisle seat on an aeroplane with a family with child(ren) sat next to you yo'yo'ing the fuck up and down to get shit out of the overhead storage / toilet - general fucking fidgety arses. 
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2014, 11:34:49 pm »
Bookmarking this as I have definitely have something but head too up my arse to think of it at the mo.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2014, 11:36:10 pm »
People clogging up the bargain shelves in supermarkets, staring slack-jawed at a wrap that's been reduced by 30p for five minutes. Remove yourselves from society.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2014, 11:36:11 pm »
People pressing the lights at traffic lights and then continue to cross the road anyway without waiting. Scum. Sub human scum

I press the button on those about half a dozen times knowing full well i don't need to.  Yes i'm one of those people. 

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2014, 11:39:07 pm »
Tossers who walk around playing music from their phone..... buy a pair of headphones you fucking spanner i don't want to hear your shit music.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2014, 11:43:13 pm »
I press the button on those about half a dozen times knowing full well i don't need to.  Yes i'm one of those people.
That's a dangerous game you're playing my friend, you run the risk of pissing off touchy twats like me sitting in a 3 ton van. And you're crossing the road....

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2014, 11:53:09 pm »
That's a dangerous game you're playing my friend, you run the risk of pissing off touchy twats like me sitting in a 3 ton van. And you're crossing the road....

Don't worry i know i deserve it  ;D

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2014, 11:54:12 pm »
My housemate always puts all the plates and that on the side into the sink in a massive pile. Means you can't use the sink, so annoying!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2014, 12:02:25 am »

Tossers who walk around playing music from their phone..... buy a pair of headphones you fucking spanner i don't want to hear your shit music.

Could never figure out the reason for this myself.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline telekon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2014, 01:33:32 am »
My housemate always puts all the plates and that on the side into the sink in a massive pile. Means you can't use the sink, so annoying!

Speaking of that; people who are completely unable to put dishes in the machine in a way that actually makes room for other dishes! Did some people really not play Tetris? What the actual fuck.

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2014, 04:04:17 am »

Absolutely.

Especially when it's in a train or a bus.
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle