Author Topic: CL: Red Star 2 vs Liverpool 0 ‘22 ‘ 28 Pavkov  (Read 52287 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: CL: Red Star 2 vs Liverpool 0 ‘22 ‘ 28 Pavkov
« Reply #40 on: November 6, 2018, 06:38:30 pm »
40' We make an opportunity with Mane having a run behind the RSB defence, but his cross goes straight into the goalie's hands.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: November 6, 2018, 06:40:49 pm »
42' We build from the back the ball goes through midfield to Gini whose hacked down. A free kick to us. The ball goes in but doesn't go anywhere and eventually they over run us.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #42 on: November 6, 2018, 06:41:27 pm »
A very poor first half. But we’ve shown we can open them up and create opportunities.

Make the most of those and we can still do this.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 6, 2018, 06:42:18 pm »
44 WE are at least stretching them a bit in the last couple of minutes, some quick one touch passes. But they have most of the team back defending.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 6, 2018, 06:42:44 pm »
45' One more minutes added

Half time ref blows early. 0-2 an important talk from Klopp coming up.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: November 6, 2018, 06:49:23 pm »
Firmino and Gomez coming on
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 6, 2018, 06:59:10 pm »
Firmino and Gomez coming on
Firmino replaces Sturridge and Gomez replaces TAA
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: November 6, 2018, 07:00:18 pm »
46 pinball in the area after a long throw, but a free kick is given.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 6, 2018, 07:02:32 pm »
48 cross from the left by Bobby.

Mane hits it form close range and it’s blocked on the line.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 6, 2018, 07:03:12 pm »
Mane on the right now, Mo down the centre and Bobby on the left.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 6, 2018, 07:05:59 pm »
52 great pressure from Liverpool here.

We’re all over them at the moment
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: November 6, 2018, 07:06:12 pm »
We are playing much quicker this half already more movement from the players too, there is suddenly space to exploit.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: November 6, 2018, 07:07:08 pm »
We are playing much quicker this half already more movement from the players too, there is suddenly space to exploit.
looks like we’ve gone 343
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: November 6, 2018, 07:10:15 pm »
55 A Robertson cross is deflected and comes off the bar
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: November 6, 2018, 07:11:27 pm »
RSB are beginning to look a bit stretched now, they were too comfortable in the first half.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 6, 2018, 07:12:10 pm »
57 Stoickovic is down inured.  He goes off on the buggy.  Looks like he can’t continue.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 6, 2018, 07:13:14 pm »
58 Gobeljic replaces Stoickov
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: November 6, 2018, 07:17:40 pm »
62 corner to the reds.

Inswinger by Mo. Mo tries to score direct from the corner.  Just hits the side netting. Gets berated by the commentator, but it wouldn’t have been saved.

Marin released by Causic
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: November 6, 2018, 07:20:42 pm »
There are glimpses of our attacking play coming together once in a while, it's just that last touch that needs to work better.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 6, 2018, 07:21:53 pm »
67. Gone a bit flat now...

Over to Jill to the end.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: November 6, 2018, 07:23:07 pm »
68' We are passing the ball around trying to play around the nine men defence at the moment. What we need is someone like Shaquiri in there....

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 6, 2018, 07:26:06 pm »
71' I hope the manager puts Fab on at some stage, one of his inch perfect through balls is what we are after at the moment. We are just passing it around and then it opens up the goal keeper blocks a shot it comes out for Salah who hits it, and it hits the post. But that's better.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: November 6, 2018, 07:27:35 pm »
We need to get one... the floodgates could open then... they are struggling now, they can’t get out of their half.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: November 6, 2018, 07:29:09 pm »
73' Some nice work by Lallana wins us a corner. Milner takes the corner hits it in and Van Dijk rises but the ball goes over. Matip complaining to the ref but he rules a goal kick for RSB

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 6, 2018, 07:31:40 pm »
Origi coming on here... remember him?
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 6, 2018, 07:31:50 pm »
75' A sucessession of corners as Mane attacks down the wing. First one a short corner which is cleared for a long throw. Gomez launces it but RSB clear at second attempt 

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: November 6, 2018, 07:33:22 pm »
78 A another half chance for Salah but he is a bit slow to the ball and they manage to messily get it away. Origi on for Lallana.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: November 6, 2018, 07:33:52 pm »
78 A another half chance for Salah but he is a bit slow to the ball and they manage to messily get it away. Origi on for Lallana.
The red star player kicked it out of his keepers hands there. Bizarre.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: November 6, 2018, 07:35:06 pm »
80' Liverpool continue to press, we are moving the ball around quicker and you sense we just need a bit of luck at the final ball, not come yet though.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 6, 2018, 07:37:01 pm »
81 Another long throw is punted in by Gomez, Van Dijk passes the ball, Salah attempts to get to the ball, but by the time he does the angle for him is terrible.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 6, 2018, 07:39:33 pm »
83' Bobby loops a lovely ball over and Van Dijk heads the ball, but it doesn't come down and drifts over the goalpost.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 6, 2018, 07:41:33 pm »
86' We make a nother half chance as the ball is drifted in RSB punt it away it comes out to Gini, but by the time he has shot a defender has blocked it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 6, 2018, 07:43:10 pm »
88' A bit messy at the moment, as the minutes drift away a ball is floated in but it goes over the line. Free kick to RSB.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: November 6, 2018, 07:44:52 pm »
90' Nothing to report we continue to try but nothing it really being created. Five more minutes

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 6, 2018, 07:46:12 pm »
21 shots tonight.. 2 on target.. tells a story that.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: November 6, 2018, 07:46:42 pm »
92 Another ball is crossed in, but Van Dijk hits it long, and then a RSB player is on the ground.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 6, 2018, 07:48:07 pm »
94' WE continue to press and harry another ball goes in gets cleared, comes out Salah shoots but with no conviction goalie saves.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 6, 2018, 07:49:33 pm »
94' WE continue to press and harry another ball goes in gets cleared, comes out Salah shoots but with no conviction goalie saves.
Good save actually.  He caught it well and it was a firm shot. 
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 6, 2018, 07:49:33 pm »
95 Another ball comes in a couple of players rise for it, goes wide. Ref blows. 0-2. Full time.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: November 6, 2018, 07:49:49 pm »
Unleash the usual levels of hate
W