The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

The small things in life that really hannoy

<< < (8795/8818) > >>

Red Beret:

--- Quote from: PaulF on May 29, 2024, 01:15:32 pm ---Damn you. Got living in a box in my head now.

--- End quote ---

At least you're not living in a box with a big fuck off spider.

bradders1011:
Leaving an old address in online delivery. Thought pressing Pay With Points on Boots would take me to a confirmation page, but it just placed the order. Fortunately it's only to my parents' and not the difficult-to-access apartment block in which I used to live.

rob1966:
Hoyer tanker drivers striking for 3 days next week and the week after in the North West. If panic buying hasn't started yet, it fucking will, people who do 5 miles a week will be sticking £80 in :butt

Need fuel to get to work next weekend, to deliver stuff you all need to buy, so better get my usual £20 later.

Brain Potter:
My company asking for people to work overtime, but only offering time off in lieu rather than paying an overtime rate.
There’s no incentive to work really… you’re only getting back the time you’ve already given up, which is paid at normal rate…

rob1966:

--- Quote from: Brain Potter on June  1, 2024, 02:58:00 pm ---My company asking for people to work overtime, but only offering time off in lieu rather than paying an overtime rate.
There’s no incentive to work really… you’re only getting back the time you’ve already given up, which is paid at normal rate…

--- End quote ---

That's shite that.

Id do it in winter, as I do nothing anyway, then use the time in the summer, but not this time of year when I want to sit outside of an evening or go out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version