Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426693 times)

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Ole STILL AT THE WHEEL!!
« Reply #38360 on: December 8, 2019, 09:06:51 am »
Yep, cheering United on last night was the football equivalent of tactical voting.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38361 on: December 8, 2019, 09:10:44 am »
Well done to Neville for speaking out against that fat idiot Johnson. Somehow I doubt Carragher would've done the same, too eager to toe the company line.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #38362 on: December 8, 2019, 09:10:45 am »
They played well and are good against teams that they can counter attack against.

He’s still not the answer as their Manager and talks in riddles.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2019, 09:14:18 am by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38363 on: December 8, 2019, 09:21:26 am »
People going on about them being owned by Saudis like it's a big deal. They are owned by people from a country that have carried out far worse atrocities in the world.

Most of us on here were born in a country that carried out the worst atrocities in the world (genocide, slavery to name but two) and who have a government where the current PM negotiated illegal arms deals with the Saudis 2 years ago.

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38364 on: December 8, 2019, 09:52:43 am »
Most of us on here were born in a country that carried out the worst atrocities in the world (genocide, slavery to name but two) and who have a government where the current PM negotiated illegal arms deals with the Saudis 2 years ago.

okey doke well let us know when Winston Churchill buys a football club and we'll be sure to criticise them.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38365 on: December 8, 2019, 09:59:00 am »
okey doke well let us know when Winston Churchill buys a football club and we'll be sure to criticise them.

:butt :butt He's going on about Utd being owned by the Glazers. We are owned by FSG. The atrocities of the US Government have nothing to do with FSG or the Glazers, in the same way the past atrocities carried out by the British Government is nothing to do with us.

The difference starts when the actual Government buys the club, which is why there is outrage over a proposed takeover by the Saudis and why no one gives a shit that they are owned by Americans
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #38366 on: December 8, 2019, 10:04:30 am »
Well done to Neville for speaking out against that fat idiot Johnson. Somehow I doubt Carragher would've done the same, too eager to toe the company line.
Lot of people seem to eager to do things...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38367 on: December 8, 2019, 10:05:50 am »
:butt :butt He's going on about Utd being owned by the Glazers. We are owned by FSG. The atrocities of the US Government have nothing to do with FSG or the Glazers, in the same way the past atrocities carried out by the British Government is nothing to do with us.

The difference starts when the actual Government buys the club, which is why there is outrage over a proposed takeover by the Saudis and why no one gives a shit that they are owned by Americans
Apologies, I misread that completely! I agree with you.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #38368 on: December 8, 2019, 11:36:16 am »
Some things are just an extension of the arm.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38369 on: December 8, 2019, 11:50:31 am »
People going on about them being owned by Saudis like it's a big deal. They are owned by people from a country that have carried out far worse atrocities in the world.

People trot out this same line for us too and it is missing the point just as much then too, the crucial difference is when somebody comes from a country vs being the ruler of that country.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38370 on: December 8, 2019, 01:29:32 pm »

WTF? Are you purposefully being a pain in the ass?

Offline ollyfrom.tv

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38371 on: December 8, 2019, 01:53:55 pm »
Can anyone confirm why Rashford was allowed to stay on the pitch and take the pen yesterday? He received treatment from the physio, so surely he had to leave the field of play. Cheers

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38372 on: December 8, 2019, 03:19:18 pm »
Can anyone confirm why Rashford was allowed to stay on the pitch and take the pen yesterday? He received treatment from the physio, so surely he had to leave the field of play. Cheers

Hes a English Manc. They would have let him take it twice if necessary.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #38373 on: December 8, 2019, 08:51:28 pm »
Ok, I'll admit, I don't think Oleh isn't that bad - he comes across as pretty harmless and just a bit green behind the ears. Innocent even.

That was until I heard his interview with MOTD last night.
After just beating Man City he says that City are the best team in the world (!).
How convenient. That's one way to raise your stock - claim you've just beaten the best team in the world at their ground. Even better.

He seems to have swallowed the "Man United Guide Book" - Instruction No.1 is "You must never give any credit to LFC".

It's pretty clear that City are not currently the best team in the world.
We are.

City are 3rd.
Have suffered a few defeats already this season.
The Etihad is no longer a fortress etc. etc.

Whereas, us?
Undefeated this season.
Top of the league.
A massive lead over 2nd and 3rd.
Current European Champions.
Off to the Club World Cup in a few days.
Etc.

And Man U couldn't even beat us at their own ground, whereas they beat City at the Etihad.
Doesn't add up.

He can be so disingenuous behind that babyface.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38374 on: December 8, 2019, 09:04:34 pm »
They played well and are good against teams that they can counter attack against.

He’s still not the answer as their Manager and talks in riddles.
In Norway it's called Olepatter and is very popular amongst those in the know.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #38375 on: December 8, 2019, 09:17:11 pm »
Ok, I'll admit, I don't think Oleh isn't that bad - he comes across as pretty harmless and just a bit green behind the ears. Innocent even.

That was until I heard his interview with MOTD last night.
After just beating Man City he says that City are the best team in the world (!).
How convenient. That's one way to raise your stock - claim you've just beaten the best team in the world at their ground. Even better.

He seems to have swallowed the "Man United Guide Book" - Instruction No.1 is "You must never give any credit to LFC".

It's pretty clear that City are not currently the best team in the world.
We are.

City are 3rd.
Have suffered a few defeats already this season.
The Etihad is no longer a fortress etc. etc.

Whereas, us?
Undefeated this season.
Top of the league.
A massive lead over 2nd and 3rd.
Current European Champions.
Off to the Club World Cup in a few days.
Etc.

And Man U couldn't even beat us at their own ground, whereas they beat City at the Etihad.
Doesn't add up.

He can be so disingenuous behind that babyface.
Crowned by popular opinion.
First they need to win the Champion's League to prove it.

A team may be "considered" to be the best in the world, but it still needs to prove that so that it is beyond doubt and that no argument can be made against that claim. The same applies to the likes of PSG.
Not to sound like an arse, but we have.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2019, 09:19:49 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38376 on: December 8, 2019, 10:24:58 pm »

You are from England right? So are you a war criminal then by association? Should you be put in front of a court and sentenced?

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38377 on: December 8, 2019, 10:52:38 pm »
I can't think of a manager I've ever seen that gives such limp interviews. And for me it's the non-verbal stuff. He doesn't look like he could even boss himself about.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #38378 on: December 8, 2019, 11:44:10 pm »
I can't think of a manager I've ever seen that gives such limp interviews. And for me it's the non-verbal stuff. He doesn't look like he could even boss himself about.
Yeah he comes across as just too "nice".

He'd be more suited managing a school football team.

He's definitely not going to be with them for a long time. He's just a temporary measure until a "big name" manager becomes available.

And to be honest I cannot imagine who they'd even go for!
It would have been Pep before he dirtied himself by going to City.
So who's left now??

Ancelotti? Poch? A 'dream team' of Paul Scholes & Roy Keane??! Good cop, bad cop :D

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38379 on: December 9, 2019, 12:59:18 am »
United won against City, Chelsea, Leicester andSpurs but lost to the likes of Newcastle, West ham. How could that happen?
Believer

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38380 on: December 9, 2019, 01:03:49 am »
United won against City, Chelsea, Leicester andSpurs but lost to the likes of Newcastle, West ham. How could that happen?
No craft, guile or creativity to break teams down that sit in against them.  Plenty of pace and energy to counter-attack against teams that attack them.

Wan Bissaka epitomises both their strengths and weaknesses.  Playing as effectively a fourth centre-back he's almost impossible to create against.  Playing as effectively a winger he finds it almost impossible to create.  Arguably a club like Man U should have full-backs who have more in common with wingers than central defenders...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38381 on: December 9, 2019, 02:13:22 am »
No craft, guile or creativity to break teams down that sit in against them.  Plenty of pace and energy to counter-attack against teams that attack them.

Wan Bissaka epitomises both their strengths and weaknesses.  Playing as effectively a fourth centre-back he's almost impossible to create against.  Playing as effectively a winger he finds it almost impossible to create.  Arguably a club like Man U should have full-backs who have more in common with wingers than central defenders...

There were only 803 other options at right back however.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #38382 on: December 9, 2019, 04:05:47 am »

Wan Bissaka epitomises both their strengths and weaknesses.  Playing as effectively a fourth centre-back he's almost impossible to create against.  Playing as effectively a winger he finds it almost impossible to create.

Exactly. I said in the game match thread he really has no business crossing the midfield line.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38383 on: December 9, 2019, 09:11:34 am »

That was us for far too long - Watford, on their way to a Prem record low of 20pts, won one away game in the 99/00 season - at Anfield  :butt

For years we've beaten the best and lost to the dross, easy to forget that now as we sweep away all in front of us.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38384 on: December 10, 2019, 09:54:34 pm »
The RAWK Meltdown Thread burst into the room with a bit of hopeful joy.

Then stepped on a rake and shambled out in a drunken daze.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38385 on: December 10, 2019, 10:36:56 pm »
Exactly. I said in the game match thread he really has no business crossing the midfield line.

Legs turn to jelly in the opposition half, mediocre on the ball is being kind to him, he can defend and has great recovery pace but never having to offer anything in the final third allows him to sit in and not risk being caught out.

I think bigger teams after seeing Spurs and City games will realise you cant treat them as a mid-table side anymore, despite their inept shiteness for 18 months they've still got a top 7 squad with quality players. You can't leave massive spaces in behind for them to run into and keep playing right into their hands

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38386 on: December 10, 2019, 11:13:28 pm »
Legs turn to jelly in the opposition half, mediocre on the ball is being kind to him, he can defend and has great recovery pace but never having to offer anything in the final third allows him to sit in and not risk being caught out.

I think bigger teams after seeing Spurs and City games will realise you cant treat them as a mid-table side anymore, despite their inept shiteness for 18 months they've still got a top 7 squad with quality players. You can't leave massive spaces in behind for them to run into and keep playing right into their hands

I can't believe he used to be a winger. How shit must the opposition have been if he could get games as a winger somewhere and make contributions?

I wonder if he may actually become a centre half in the future. He's hard to get past, fast enough for recovery pace and seems to be good with keeping a defensive line. Haven't seen much of him in the air mind.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38387 on: December 11, 2019, 05:13:04 pm »
Wow. They are acting like Fred is good now.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #38388 on: December 11, 2019, 07:37:39 pm »
Wow. They are acting like Fred is good now.

Ole's new prefred option...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38389 on: December 11, 2019, 07:43:21 pm »

What prompted its return? Did they think we were bricking it over their 2-game winning streak? Did they not realise we wanted them to win the second of those games?

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38390 on: December 11, 2019, 08:18:15 pm »
What prompted its return? Did they think we were bricking it over their 2-game winning streak? Did they not realise we wanted them to win the second of those games?

I imagine they thought we were going to be knocked out of the Champions League yesterday.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38391 on: December 11, 2019, 08:21:21 pm »
I hope these get Saltzburg in the Europa ko rounds, they'll get hammered

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38392 on: December 11, 2019, 08:45:02 pm »
Their problem is they've peaked now. They won't play as well as they did against City in the first half again this season. Everton will drag them back down to their level at the weekend.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38393 on: December 11, 2019, 11:47:12 pm »
I hope these get Saltzburg in the Europa ko rounds, they'll get hammered
That would be lovely.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38394 on: December 11, 2019, 11:49:26 pm »
I wondered that too.

Considering the polar opposite states of our respective clubs these days you'd think they'd bury that thread for good to save their own embarrassment.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #38395 on: December 12, 2019, 12:40:02 am »
After we beat Abu Dhabi there was a poster on the caf that asked could he go back to hating city again now they couldn't stop us winning the title.

The last few years must have been hell for them. 

Seeing city come from nowhere to challenge their status.

The tramp abandoning them when he no longer had the motivation or energy to fight back.

Seeing their 2 favourite managers to take over from him going to their bitterest rivals then watching them compete for all the top honours every season whilst they gather moss, tumbling down the hillside to oblivion.

Ahhhhh......... that makes me smile [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yup...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38396 on: December 12, 2019, 01:58:44 am »

That made me laugh. The bread crumbs they feast on these days  ;D
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38397 on: December 12, 2019, 07:29:33 am »

??? ??? ???

Me and the kids were jumping about when they scored on Saturday and to top if off I won £50 as I had a flim on them at 10/1  ;D ;D ;D

Any lurkers, than you very much for ensuring the one club who could challenge us are sat FOURTEEN - yes thats right - FOURTEEN points behind us as the start of December  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38398 on: December 12, 2019, 03:56:34 pm »
United against Inter would be fun to watch, especially when Lukaku score a winning goal in stoppage time at Old Trafford, assisted by Sanchez.
Believer