Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3440326 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Ole STILL AT THE WHEEL!!
« Reply #38320 on: December 6, 2019, 07:50:34 pm »
My first away game was the 11th game of that season. They had won the first 10. We beat Birmingham 0 - 2 with goals from Rush and Walsh. They went to Leicester and lost 3 - 0. Then our coach was in a traffic jam on the M6 and kept pulling up next to manc coaches so we could remind them of the days results. Happy days.

;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38321 on: December 6, 2019, 07:56:08 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8H2CJvwGCtM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8H2CJvwGCtM</a>

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #38322 on: December 6, 2019, 11:28:31 pm »
A tenner on Man Utd at 9/1 returns £0.
Nah, it buys fools hope for 90+ min until the monetary return above is confirmed.  ;)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38323 on: December 6, 2019, 11:30:56 pm »
BBC have an article up comparing and contrasting mctomminay with debruyne.   Almost like fighting talks defend the indefensible.

That’s an astonishing article. I think Shearer and the Beeb published that as a pisstake on United.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Online Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38324 on: December 6, 2019, 11:38:17 pm »
If we beat Bournemouth this will be a great watch. Would be a 14 point gap to City and no need to rely on United for a result.

United win or draw and it would help us on our merry way. City smash them and it would be hilarious still.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38325 on: December 7, 2019, 01:47:54 am »
If we beat Bournemouth this will be a great watch. Would be a 14 point gap to City and no need to rely on United for a result.

United win or draw and it would help us on our merry way. City smash them and it would be hilarious still.
Yeah, a win, win situation. If we win. So, it could be a win, win win situation.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: &quot;Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!&quot; - Ole STILL AT THE WHEEL!!
« Reply #38326 on: December 7, 2019, 08:41:18 am »
After we beat Abu Dhabi there was a poster on the caf that asked could he go back to hating city again now they couldn't stop us winning the title.

The last few years must have been hell for them. 

Seeing city come from nowhere to challenge their status.

The tramp abandoning them when he no longer had the motivation or energy to fight back.

Seeing their 2 favourite managers to take over from him going to their bitterest rivals then watching them compete for all the top honours every season whilst they gather moss, tumbling down the hillside to oblivion.

Ahhhhh......... that makes me smile [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38327 on: December 7, 2019, 09:00:15 am »
United fans jumping through hoops of twisted rationalizations in the face of impending Saudi takeover

I am amazed at the arrogance and hypocrisy of the Western world. Has any of you really thought that the purchase of Manchester United could also have an impact on Saudi Arabia and change this country for the better and bring it closer to Western values? This deal can be mutually beneficial to both parties!

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38328 on: December 7, 2019, 10:43:42 am »
I mean, they just need to look across the City to see how that logic has worked out.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38329 on: December 7, 2019, 10:57:16 am »
Don't overestimate Utd.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #38330 on: December 7, 2019, 11:02:27 am »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #38331 on: December 7, 2019, 11:11:29 am »
Since 85/86 was mentioned, nice to see transfermarkt have a table for each matchday from 63/64 till 91/92

https://www.transfermarkt.com/first-division-until-91-92-/spieltag/wettbewerb/EFD1/plus/?saison_id=1985&spieltag=16
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38332 on: December 7, 2019, 11:20:00 am »

We need No Save Dave to turn into Big Save Dave again, and Rashford to hit one of those toe punting thunderbusters for United to have any chance.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38333 on: December 7, 2019, 11:34:48 am »
United fans jumping through hoops of twisted rationalizations in the face of impending Saudi takeover

Yeah there’s been a few of them.  I’ve seen people suggest Saudi Arabia will stop committing atrocities, violating human rights if they bought United as they wouldn’t want to damage the Manchester United brand.

You know, in the same way Mourinho stopped acting the utter twat and bought into “the United way” when he joined like they claimed he would.

::)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38334 on: December 7, 2019, 01:05:01 pm »
Yeah there’s been a few of them.  I’ve seen people suggest Saudi Arabia will stop committing atrocities, violating human rights if they bought United as they wouldn’t want to damage the Manchester United brand.

When you hang em from the ceiling smash their feet
When you hang em from the ceiling smash their feet
if you've got em in the basement
its a matter of dismemberment
but if you hang em from the ceiling smash their feet

Popular Man U football song, 2022
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38335 on: December 7, 2019, 01:21:41 pm »

You know, in the same way Mourinho stopped acting the utter twat and bought into “the United way” when he joined like they claimed he would.

or how Abu Dhabi has become a bastion for human rights this past decade

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38336 on: December 7, 2019, 01:24:55 pm »
Do we think Oleh will get the sack if United win tonight?
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38337 on: December 7, 2019, 05:03:21 pm »
Do we think Oleh will get the sack if United win tonight?

They know City won't catch us, they are back to supporting their own club now.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38338 on: December 7, 2019, 05:04:51 pm »

Saudi's signed a huge deal with WWE. A little while later this happened:

https://www.vice.com/en_in/article/a359ja/why-were-a-bunch-of-wrestlers-from-smackdown-trapped-in-saudi-arabia

They are currently on a big sports washing spree. If they wanted change, they wouldn't have to invest billions in sports to improve their image, they could just change their ways.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38339 on: December 7, 2019, 05:14:33 pm »
We're about to see what Utd are all about.
Not expecting any surprises, don't care though, we don't need surprises.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38340 on: December 7, 2019, 05:15:29 pm »
Come on Ole's at the Wheel!

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #38341 on: December 7, 2019, 05:32:27 pm »
C'mon Ollie!

Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38342 on: December 7, 2019, 05:42:01 pm »

I did wonder how big the gap between us an Abu Dhabi would have to be before the Mancs started supporting their own club again rather than their hated neighbours.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #38343 on: December 7, 2019, 09:39:05 pm »
Tactical genius. Deserves a lifetime contract

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #38344 on: December 7, 2019, 09:40:33 pm »

There’s no way they’d have won today if they hadn’t accepted that we’ll win the league.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38345 on: December 7, 2019, 09:46:24 pm »
Fair fucks to them today. Showed exactly how to cause City problems by exploiting the space they ALWAYS leave at the back. Felt a bit dirty cheering their goals but fuck it it's all about us.

Also made up to see Gary Neville call out Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson for the horrible little racist scrote he is.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38346 on: December 7, 2019, 10:11:11 pm »
They were good today. Good enough to buy Solksjaer plenty more time while they continue to finish miles behind us.

They're very quick on their high horse over the objects thrown today. I remember Bellamy getting belted with god knows what in a league cup semi at Old Trafford a few years ago. Both clubs as bad as eachother.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38347 on: December 7, 2019, 10:45:57 pm »
Beat Leicester
Beat Shitty @ Emptihad
22 points beneath us

Starting to like these

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #38348 on: December 8, 2019, 12:52:40 am »
People going on about them being owned by Saudis like it's a big deal. They are owned by people from a country that have carried out far worse atrocities in the world.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38349 on: December 8, 2019, 01:09:45 am »
People going on about them being owned by Saudis like it's a big deal. They are owned by people from a country that have carried out far worse atrocities in the world.

There is difference. They aren't owned by US government. If an average Saudi Citizen wanted to buy a football club, there may not be any moral quandary. But we are talking about Saudi Government (or a subsidiary) trying to buy them to improve their image abroad.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38350 on: December 8, 2019, 03:05:27 am »
Fair fucks to them today. Showed exactly how to cause City problems by exploiting the space they ALWAYS leave at the back. Felt a bit dirty cheering their goals but fuck it it's all about us.

Also made up to see Gary Neville call out Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson for the horrible little racist scrote he is.

Absolutely delighted to see Neville call out that c*nt Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson. Makes you think - some things are bigger than football and this is one situation.

Fair play to Gary Neville - I age him because he loves the club he was so so successful with but fucking hell, if push comes to shove and we had to be divided against good and evil,I think he’d be on our side.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38351 on: December 8, 2019, 03:37:43 am »

The best thing from the match yesterday. Takes a level of courage, considering the backlash he will face and the calls for his sacking. But it's the right one.

Gary Neville is absolutely spot on that the racists have been emboldened after the likes of Frottage, Johnson have publicly come out with some racist statements and feel they can also get away with acting like proper c*nts.

Fair play, Gary Neville. You have my respect.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38352 on: December 8, 2019, 03:57:29 am »
Thank you Ole, I love you so much. Helped taking point off City, Leicester, Chelsea and Spurs while giving us one precious point.
Believer

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38353 on: December 8, 2019, 04:16:05 am »
up to 5th. 5 points of 4th

have the corner been turned again? ;D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38354 on: December 8, 2019, 04:20:53 am »
Thank you Ole, I love you so much. Helped taking point off City, Leicester, Chelsea and Spurs while giving us one precious point.
;D

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38355 on: December 8, 2019, 04:45:25 am »
Genuine respect for Gary Neville for his statements on racism. Courageous stuff.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #38356 on: December 8, 2019, 05:06:40 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OjFlsVjTU7M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OjFlsVjTU7M</a>
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
« Reply #38357 on: December 8, 2019, 05:34:05 am »
Aww bless...
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4ar7rS0tCw8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4ar7rS0tCw8</a>

:lmao
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline toe punt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38358 on: December 8, 2019, 07:02:55 am »
A good performance and result against a decent but flawed City side and you’d think they’d won the World Cup. City will probably give them hiding in the return fixture with a fully fit side.
It was weird enjoying their win but City’s scumbag fans and players and their bellend of a manager made it easier.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #38359 on: December 8, 2019, 07:09:38 am »
Posted this in the City thread,but more appropriate here, I think:

Felt sick wanting Utd to win this one; spent half the time reasoning with myself that it was better for us, then going the other way and hoping City would come back from 0-2 down and crush them, and then telling myself not to be so fucking stupid, and so on and on. And now saluting the Nevster as well.

Proper gollum-on-the-way-to-Mordor situation.

Kind of stressful this. Having to act against age-old certainties. By comparison watching our games is a breeze. No stress at all, just anticipation.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D