Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3436341 times)

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O6e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38520 on: December 18, 2019, 07:50:55 pm »
Thought he had a buy out clause of £17m

He probably does, but once Woodwood gets involved in a transfer all bets are off. He'll probably get back to Old Trafford and realise he's signed Halaand's Dad by mistake.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O6e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38521 on: December 18, 2019, 08:22:22 pm »
He's pretty much picked 8/9 first choice players to play Colchester
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #38522 on: December 18, 2019, 08:49:44 pm »
Plucky underdogs doing well.

Holding Colchester at half time.
AHA!

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #38523 on: December 18, 2019, 08:49:47 pm »
0-0 at HT

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38524 on: December 18, 2019, 09:49:54 pm »
Corner turned
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38525 on: December 18, 2019, 09:53:17 pm »
Swaggering into the semi-finals of the wee cup.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38526 on: December 18, 2019, 09:54:22 pm »
Sky love bigging them up any chance they can, eh?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38527 on: December 18, 2019, 09:57:23 pm »
Sky love bigging them up any chance they can, eh?

Best team in the world mate.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38528 on: December 18, 2019, 10:11:49 pm »
Great draw
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38529 on: December 18, 2019, 10:14:05 pm »
Was that the year Edmundo made Silvestre fall flat on his arse?*

*(he says before we play a Brazilian side in the final of the same tournament :P)

Think they drew with a Mexican side as well. As if we’d ever get close to stooping so low.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38530 on: December 18, 2019, 10:15:41 pm »
Think they drew with a Mexican side as well. As if we’d ever get close to stooping so low.

Necaxa wasnt it?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38531 on: December 18, 2019, 10:15:57 pm »
Not to bad, they show up in these. City - Leicester final might destract them from the league a bit when the time come (hopefully we have it sealed by then)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #38532 on: December 18, 2019, 10:20:04 pm »
Not to bad, they show up in these. City - Leicester final might destract them from the league a bit when the time come (hopefully we have it sealed by then)
we won't have it sealed in February whatever happens
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38533 on: December 18, 2019, 10:21:22 pm »
Necaxa wasnt it?

Excellent memory! Think Beckham got sent off for some handbags.

And Martin Edwards banged a Brazilian hooker.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38534 on: December 18, 2019, 10:42:28 pm »
They're moaning about all their cup draws already and how unfair it all is.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #38535 on: December 19, 2019, 12:19:48 am »
Red cafe is now fully functioning GOT like

We concede a few chances create a few chances then that means every one of their chances should’ve gone in and our chances are not in keeping with the agenda so are quickly forgotten. Haven’t had var or a ref to blame too recently so it has to be the pact with the devil stuff for now

Another game we should’ve lost

We’re shit, top of league by 10pts. World club finalists 97 pts European champs shit shit SHITTTT BOOHOO ITS NOT FAIR MUMMY!! :lmao

They’ve gone full Everton and to be honest it’s been a while. It’s hilarious they used to scoff and look down their noses at this sort of desperate claw clutching bullshit.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #38536 on: December 19, 2019, 12:46:30 am »
Necaxa wasnt it?

Man Utd 1-1 Necaxa
York 88th minute equalizer.

Man utd 1-3 Vasco De Gama
Solskjaer subbed at half time for Sherringham, down 2-0. Romario both goals. Edmundo got the 3rd. Nicky Butt a consolation in the 81st.

Man utd 2-0 South Melbourne

Finished 3rd in their group.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38537 on: December 19, 2019, 01:35:23 pm »
In Ole's own words, 'the league position doesn't matter'. So they'll be going all out to win a tin pot cup.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #38538 on: December 19, 2019, 01:44:58 pm »
Was he pre match saying Rooney and ronaldo hadn't won a trophy before they won the league cup in 2006 . And look what they went on to do. Definitely Rooney, not sure about Ronaldo.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38539 on: December 19, 2019, 01:49:33 pm »
Was he pre match saying Rooney and ronaldo hadn't won a trophy before they won the league cup in 2006 . And look what they went on to do. Definitely Rooney, not sure about Ronaldo.

It is actually true I think. Actually, they won an FA Cup in 2004 with Ronaldo. But for that League Cup win I think Van Nistelrooy was dropped and it paved the way for the ‘new era’ where they built around Rooney and Ronaldo.

Obviously that’s not to say they’ll repeat the trick here. There’s no one in the level of those two in the current crop.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38540 on: December 19, 2019, 01:57:03 pm »

We concede a few chances create a few chances then that means every one of their chances should’ve gone in and our chances are not in keeping with the agenda so are quickly forgotten. Haven’t had var or a ref to blame too recently so it has to be the pact with the devil stuff for now

We’re shit, top of league by 10pts. World club finalists 97 pts European champs shit shit SHITTTT BOOHOO ITS NOT FAIR MUMMY!! :lmao

They’ve gone full Everton and to be honest it’s been a while. It’s hilarious they used to scoff and look down their noses at this sort of desperate claw clutching bullshit.

aye, we're only good cause the league is so shite.

In 2017/2018, it was a fluke, Klopp is going to run them into the ground.
In 2018/2019, lucky lucky goals,keeper mistakes,etcc..
In 2019/2020 VAR will catch up to them, they won't be close to getting the same amount of points.

Running out of excuses at this point.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38541 on: December 19, 2019, 03:48:41 pm »

You expect that kind of nonsense from fans and pundits, but a manager? Every time I see their results, or one of his interviews, I'm once again amazed that he still hasn't been sacked. He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #38542 on: December 19, 2019, 04:58:33 pm »
Excellent memory! Think Beckham got sent off for some handbags.

And Martin Edwards banged a Brazilian hooker.

Who sent him off to get handbags,  his missus?
Couldn't she wait until the game had finished?
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38543 on: December 19, 2019, 06:11:49 pm »

His whole management approach seems to be to, falsely, assume a cause and effect relationships to minor things.

United used to train in a certain place when they were successful during his playing years, therefore if he takes them to train there for a bit they will be successful.

Rooney won a League Cup with Manchester United then went on to win loads of other stuff with them, therefore if these lads manage to win a League Cup then they’ll go on and win loads of stuff too.

I guess it’s easier to indulge in superstition, believe in omens, and out and out wishful thinking than it is to formulate an actual in depth long term plan and work hard, I’m just amazed no-one is calling him out on it particularly.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Tying themselves in knots and jumping through hoops, whilst performing a contortionists version of mental gymnastics about anything Liverpool FC related over on the caf.

There's the odd sane post but it's truly wonderful to see how far they'll go to disparage what we've achieved, where we are and where we're heading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38545 on: December 19, 2019, 06:21:31 pm »

Funny they’re cryarsing about that. When they used to get battered in games but ended up winning courtesy of a man of the match performance by De Gea or Schmeichel they used to smugly say stuff like “you’re allowed a good goalkeeper you know”.

I guess the rules changed at some point in the last couple of years.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #38546 on: December 19, 2019, 06:28:43 pm »
Funny they’re cryarsing about that. When they used to get battered in games but ended up winning courtesy of a man of the match performance by De Gea or Schmeichel they used to smugly say stuff like “you’re allowed a good goalkeeper you know”.

Remember that time Newcastle battered Man Utd at St James, if it wasn't for Schmeichel Newcastle would have been 4 or 5 up at half time, Cantana pinched a goal early second half, & Man Utd won the match
#Sausages

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38547 on: December 19, 2019, 07:19:54 pm »

Selective memory and goal-post moving are pretty big over at the Theatre of Delusion these days.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38548 on: December 19, 2019, 07:56:59 pm »
I cannot for the life of me remember where these are in the league. Wonder if Jurgen can help?

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #38549 on: December 19, 2019, 08:09:58 pm »

We didn't win the title though, so the 97 points means nothing. We were essentially as good as Spurs and Chelsea because all we did was qualify for the Champions League, just like them.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #38550 on: December 20, 2019, 12:55:31 am »
We didn't win the title though, so the 97 points means nothing. We were essentially as good as Spurs and Chelsea because all we did was qualify for the Champions League, just like them.

I’m more observing the point that a team collecting 97 pts and being ‘lucky/shit’ doesn’t really work
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:58:03 am by beat the xmas shopping rushy, maaaan! »
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #38551 on: December 20, 2019, 12:58:24 am »

The point is we are great, they are shite. Therefore the bullshit "Meltdown" thread definitely has no new ammunition.

Fuckin' bunch of weirdos.
We are Liverpool!

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #38552 on: December 20, 2019, 01:06:56 am »
His whole management approach seems to be to, falsely, assume a cause and effect relationships to minor things.

United used to train in a certain place when they were successful during his playing years, therefore if he takes them to train there for a bit they will be successful.

Rooney won a League Cup with Manchester United then went on to win loads of other stuff with them, therefore if these lads manage to win a League Cup then they’ll go on and win loads of stuff too.

I guess it’s easier to indulge in superstition, believe in omens, and out and out wishful thinking than it is to formulate an actual in depth long term plan and work hard, I’m just amazed no-one is calling him out on it particularly.
Football equivalent to Donald trump.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38553 on: December 20, 2019, 01:11:37 am »

What it does mean is Liverpool bagged more points finishing second than Man United have ever won in one season in their entire history.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #38554 on: December 20, 2019, 06:56:50 am »
What it does mean is Liverpool bagged more points finishing second than Man United have ever won in one season in their entire history.

Let’s not got there, eh? Sound like Spurs fans.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38555 on: December 20, 2019, 07:04:47 am »

Spurs you say? Why does Spurs ring a  bell for last season?

Oh I remember now

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #38556 on: December 20, 2019, 07:20:21 am »

Oh I remember now

Yeah we won that trophy!

Back to my original point... Obviously 97 points in one season is incredible, and we were unfortunate to be up against a team that got 98. This team is now all about dealing in trophies! We don’t need to act like Tottenham fans talking about points totals (until it = honours), our period of actual success has just begun.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38557 on: December 20, 2019, 07:37:13 am »
Yeah we won that trophy!

Back to my original point... Obviously 97 points in one season is incredible, and we were unfortunate to be up against a team that got 98. This team is now all about dealing in trophies! We don’t need to act like Tottenham fans talking about points totals (until it = honours), our period of actual success has just begun.

Agree you get fuck all for second, but you have to go beyond that and look at the bigger picture, because that team didn't drop away. The team last season amassed 97 points, only City have ever got more, yet even with that effort and the disappointment of taking it to the last day, we didn't collapse, we were still capable of carrying on and winning the CL and we have carried that form on to this season. Its sheer desperation on their part to try and make themselves feel good as the reality of what is happening is tearing them apart.

They can take the piss all they want, but the season City hit 100 pts, the season was basically over in the March, Utd finished 2nd on 81 pts - no-one was looking at Utd and going "oh fuck". We took City to the final day, we got withing 3pts of the record and it made everyone sit up and take notice. Look at us now, 10pts clear at Christmas, 14 clear of City, on target for 112pts, knockouts of the CL, Klopp staying to at least 2024, new exciting signing in the Japanese lad. If the roles were reversed, we'd all be crying

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38558 on: December 20, 2019, 01:22:59 pm »
Not really sounding like Spurs fans for me. It's simply saying it as it is. We hit 97 points, and that is a higher total than Man United have ever achieved. My point is really about the level we are now at as a club. In isolation, bragging over a second place with 97 points would be rather Spursy, but we have backed this up by also becoming European Champions, European Super Cup Winners and runaway league leaders at present. Put the 97 points alongside all that, and it highlights the level we currently stand at. It also puts into perspective the gulf that now exists between Liverpool and MU.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 01:26:01 pm by Spion Night, Holy Night »

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #38559 on: December 20, 2019, 01:59:12 pm »

Oh I remember now

Still giggle every time Alisson does the scooch... ;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...