Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3437569 times)

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38440 on: December 14, 2019, 09:10:12 pm »
Kids, Kids. No need to fret. We can have a bottom half United AND a relegated Everton no matter who somehow gets what points out of this. I'm just gonna cheer for a) the very crappiest play of all, and B) the winner of the sum total of very crap plays, think the Ev will probably edge both but its not a gimme. The scores not so important in this riveting spectacle between the charged up 25BACK and the resolutely determined 32BACK as they fight to close the chasm between themselves and any possible fleeting relevancy in the football world.  ;D
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38441 on: December 14, 2019, 10:20:49 pm »
Tomorrow it's going to be a very frustrating draw for them.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #38442 on: December 14, 2019, 11:13:16 pm »

Haaland's dad had his career deliberately ended by the Manchester United captain who then went on to gloat about it in his boook...
Is there a better way to exact revenge than providing them with their next Pogba?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline oxenstierna

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38443 on: December 14, 2019, 11:15:20 pm »

Haaland's dad had his career deliberately ended by the Manchester United captain who then went on to gloat about it in his boook...

Thats a myth, he played shortly after. Disgusting challenge nevertheless.

Anyways, hope the bitters ruin their optimism tomorrow

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38444 on: December 14, 2019, 11:16:50 pm »
Is there a better way to exact revenge than providing them with their next Pogba?

A Mancunian Candidate  ;)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38445 on: December 14, 2019, 11:21:49 pm »
A Mancunian Candidate  ;)
That one goes over my head :(
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38446 on: December 14, 2019, 11:29:34 pm »
walked through the living room Ole's on staring soulfully into the camera shaking his head just a little "We're just too far behind......"

Thats all i heard, i assume he was finished anyway.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #38447 on: December 14, 2019, 11:31:11 pm »
That one goes over my head :(

A famous older book/movie where the presidential candidate is a long term plant. " The Manchurian candidate"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38448 on: December 15, 2019, 08:16:05 am »
Thats a myth, he played shortly after. Disgusting challenge nevertheless.

Anyways, hope the bitters ruin their optimism tomorrow

Aye - Keane did his right knee, but it was his left knee, that was already injured before the game, that finished his playing career.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #38449 on: December 15, 2019, 01:27:10 pm »
Todays match is a win win for me, United win we can laugh at Everton, Everton win we can laugh at United, draw & we can laugh at both. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #38450 on: December 15, 2019, 01:37:26 pm »
Todays match is a win win for me, United win we can laugh at Everton, Everton win we can laugh at United, draw & we can laugh at both. ;D

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38451 on: December 15, 2019, 02:44:34 pm »

Or Everton go one ahead, United draw....
Famous comeback by United, keeping  Ole at the wheel while they fall further from challenging for the title  a top four spot relevance. At the same time Everton throw away a precious lead. Never mind winning without winning, we're winning without playing!

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38452 on: December 15, 2019, 02:45:05 pm »
A famous older book/movie where the presidential candidate is a long term plant. " The Manchurian candidate"
Cheers I'd heard of the film, but had no idea of the plot!

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38453 on: December 15, 2019, 02:50:02 pm »
The united fan in the house is watching the game. I need to do some housework , any suggestions as to what Stone Roses I should pop on....

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38454 on: December 15, 2019, 04:04:45 pm »
Tomorrow it's going to be a very frustrating draw for them.

Yeah, i predicted it.

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38455 on: December 15, 2019, 04:10:10 pm »
Oy, you lurking fucking bellends , put this in the RAWK meltdown thread. While you fucking gobshites are singing feed the scousers, this Scouser is packing toys to go to Wood Street Mission and Key 103's cash for kids. Then tomorrow when I'm shopping I will be dropping a load of food and treats in the trolley as Asda in Trafford Park for the families locally who rely on this place. Think on that next time eh c*nts  :wanker :wanker :wanker

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #38456 on: December 15, 2019, 04:12:15 pm »
Back in sixth

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38457 on: December 15, 2019, 04:20:07 pm »
Let's talk about 6th baby..

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38458 on: December 15, 2019, 04:20:36 pm »
Back in sixth

It's their spot,every other team's just keeping that seat warm for them

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #38459 on: December 15, 2019, 04:24:55 pm »
Back in their spiritual position again.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38461 on: December 15, 2019, 05:08:45 pm »
I was listening to 5Live earlier.   Wasn’t really taking much notice but I did hear the commentator compare Rashford to Henry.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38462 on: December 15, 2019, 05:09:35 pm »
I was listening to 5Live earlier.   Wasn’t really taking much notice but I did hear the commentator compare Rashford to Henry.

Lenny Henry?

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38465 on: December 15, 2019, 06:54:38 pm »
Seem fairly confident they can get Haaland on the caf. Suspect he is off to Leipzig and not sure he will resolve their issues as they lack any sort of creativity. Haaland would b better going to Leipzig to replace Werner at the end of the season and working with their manager but this screams of utd and FOMO.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38467 on: December 15, 2019, 08:11:46 pm »
Oy, you lurking fucking bellends , put this in the RAWK meltdown thread. While you fucking gobshites are singing feed the scousers, this Scouser is packing toys to go to Wood Street Mission and Key 103's cash for kids. Then tomorrow when I'm shopping I will be dropping a load of food and treats in the trolley as Asda in Trafford Park for the families locally who rely on this place. Think on that next time eh c*nts  :wanker :wanker :wanker

:wellin

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #38468 on: December 15, 2019, 08:14:53 pm »

Good man.  :wellin :wellin :wellin
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38469 on: December 15, 2019, 08:15:33 pm »

You should have heard red nev comparing Greenwood to Van Persie when he scored. Fuck me, they do like their exaggerations

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38470 on: December 15, 2019, 08:17:25 pm »
Cheers I'd heard of the film, but had no idea of the plot!

It has had a couple of remakes since the original, first Denzel Washington back in about 2004 or so and more recently a live version starring Donald Trump.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #38471 on: December 15, 2019, 08:28:04 pm »
Headline on F365:

Turning corners has trapped Man United in an infernal maze

;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38472 on: December 15, 2019, 08:50:54 pm »
A famous home draw to Everton. Does that mean they are unbeaten in their last three games? Swagger back.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38473 on: December 15, 2019, 09:13:55 pm »
I do remember in 91-93 constantly thinking we would turn things around and start winning all before us again but no way we're we this deluded back then as this lot are now, 7 years they haven't challenged for the league but they still think 'they are back' every time they put a couple of decent results together. One week a player is shite, the next they are world class after one above par performance, the best thing is this is exactly what they have mocked us for over the years, its funny as fuck how they can't see it [emoji23] my brother in law has given up and conceded we will win the league this season, then in thd next breath swears  they will win number 21 before we get to 20 [emoji849] I mean if we do keep up this form and win it what sane person would think that they would be able to match our form over the last 2 seasons? If we don't go on to retain it it won't be due to a challenge from them that's for sure. This did come out of his mouth after the famous wins after Spurs and City so I might forgive him for getting carried away [emoji849][emoji23]

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #38474 on: December 15, 2019, 09:32:44 pm »
I do remember in 91-93 constantly thinking we would turn things around and start winning all before us again but no way we're we this deluded back then as this lot are now, 7 years they haven't challenged for the league but they still think 'they are back' every time they put a couple of decent results together. One week a player is shite, the next they are world class after one above par performance, the best thing is this is exactly what they have mocked us for over the years, its funny as fuck how they can't see it [emoji23] my brother in law has given up and conceded we will win the league this season, then in thd next breath swears  they will win number 21 before we get to 20 [emoji849] I mean if we do keep up this form and win it what sane person would think that they would be able to match our form over the last 2 seasons? If we don't go on to retain it it won't be due to a challenge from them that's for sure. This did come out of his mouth after the famous wins after Spurs and City so I might forgive him for getting carried away [emoji849][emoji23]

And the great thing is that you don’t need to go on redcafe, you don’t need to use social media, you don’t need to even speak to any United fans to know this.

You literally just need to watch Sky Sports and the absolute mental gymnastics ratboy is doing on a weekly basis. The poor blokes brain is being torn apart.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And the great thing is that you don’t need to go on redcafe, you don’t need to use social media, you don’t need to even speak to any United fans to know this.

You literally just need to watch Sky Sports and the absolute mental gymnastics ratboy is doing on a weekly basis. The poor blokes brain is being torn apart.
You can feel the pain he's going through during his commentary can't you [emoji23] Keane seems to be the only one who isn't easily as impressed by the odd decent run fair play.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #38476 on: December 15, 2019, 10:11:15 pm »

:wellin

The good people of Ardwick could sure do with some of that kindness, mate...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #38477 on: December 15, 2019, 10:17:17 pm »

5live interviewer with Ole after game creaming himself praising him for their 'impressive unbeaten run'....
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38478 on: December 15, 2019, 10:20:35 pm »

How many more times does it need to be said?, football rivalry and piss taking is one thing, but fucking hell, using poverty and hardship as a stick to beat someone with is just horrendous, BTW fair play to you mate, I sometimes volunteer at our local foodbank, and if anyone made any kind of disparaging remark about the people that come in for food parcels, they'd be looking for their teeth, fucking Tory behaviour

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O6e from Molde!" - Return of the RAWK Meltdown Thread!!
« Reply #38479 on: December 15, 2019, 10:23:21 pm »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.