Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 309117 times)

Offline scotkop

• Legacy Fan
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1080 on: August 21, 2019, 03:22:55 pm »
i would as bound to get blocked sooner or later
ive been fine without it last few weeks
has any providers been blocked yet ?
Everything seems to be working fine atm. Any recommendations with which VPN to go with? Appreciate the help.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1081 on: August 21, 2019, 06:46:47 pm »
What's the best VPN to use on a Firestick?

I've never used one with my IPTV but might invest for this one.

I use VYPR.  Works sound on the Firestick.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1082 on: August 21, 2019, 07:58:58 pm »
Digibit works fine on the stick as well,£2pm and payable with paypal.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #1083 on: August 21, 2019, 08:25:49 pm »
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but is it worth going with a VPN even if you’re able to access all channels, just to cover your back?

If it gets blocked all your channels go off, not just footy. As mentioned its been ok so far this season but be best to get a vpn anyway.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #1084 on: August 21, 2019, 09:20:56 pm »
I have the singular misfortune of being able to predict the next big provider. Meaning that each of the low-key ones I've gone with over the past few years has ballooned to the point where they catch the attention of the Man.
My subs up soon. Can anyone DM me a small operation that works reliably for the footy - specifically Liverpool as I don't give a fuck about watching any other team.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #1085 on: August 23, 2019, 12:17:25 pm »
Can someone recommend a new provider? Been looking a few weeks but couldn’t find one.

DM or post in here I would be very grateful. Thanks  :wave

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
« Reply #1086 on: August 23, 2019, 08:53:36 pm »
Digibit works fine on the stick as well,£2pm and payable with paypal.
Mate I need to PM you about something but I think it's disabled, can you send me a PM perhaps?

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1087 on: August 24, 2019, 04:12:45 pm »
Appreciate a PM off anyone for a decent IPTV provider.

Think mine has just been collared/you need a VPN.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1088 on: August 25, 2019, 08:14:00 pm »

I would also appreciate a PM.

Thanks

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1089 on: August 26, 2019, 02:42:37 pm »

dont think vpn is really a big deal to be honest
mine didnt need yet but i'm sure theyll be some weeks when needed

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1090 on: August 26, 2019, 04:01:32 pm »
Mate, if you're bothered.. Signup via dazn Spain.. I done so a day before our game v Norwich, I paid via Google pay and its costing me £4.50ish as opposed to the higher rate on the Canada site

Hi mate, are the games in spanish by any chance? or english? cause i was thinking of doing the spanish one too.

Offline arsestar

• Main Stander
« Reply #1091 on: August 26, 2019, 05:49:41 pm »
English if connected to Canadian vpn..

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1092 on: August 26, 2019, 09:32:15 pm »
English if connected to Canadian vpn..
Do you get nfl with the Spanish one if you use a vpn set to Canada?

Offline arsestar

• Main Stander
« Reply #1093 on: August 27, 2019, 02:22:49 am »
Do you get nfl with the Spanish one if you use a vpn set to Canada?

So connecting to the different regions will determine what you get, a Spanish account connected to Canada vpn gets you nfl in English, if you hop on Google and type "dazn Canada" it'll show you what you'll have access to.

There's a month free trial so you're not losing any money..

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1094 on: August 27, 2019, 09:50:21 am »
So connecting to the different regions will determine what you get, a Spanish account connected to Canada vpn gets you nfl in English, if you hop on Google and type "dazn Canada" it'll show you what you'll have access to.

so basically with a vpn i can watch every region (like netflix)? that's very good in that case. any recommended fast vpns?

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1095 on: August 27, 2019, 07:41:40 pm »

Sounds good. Reason I was thinking of doing this was because the quality should be a lot better than dodgy ones but reading up on it the biggest complaint is the quality.. How do you find it and also have you tried dodgy ones to compare it to?

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1096 on: August 27, 2019, 08:04:21 pm »
so basically with a vpn i can watch every region (like netflix)? that's very good in that case. any recommended fast vpns?
Also read that dazn blocks most vpn’s so would be interesting to see what vpn arsestar is using.

Offline arsestar

• Main Stander
« Reply #1097 on: August 27, 2019, 09:07:07 pm »
Iron socket vpn lads.

Dazn quality is excellent, looks great on the 50 inch screen running though the nvidia shield.

I also have iptv as a backup which is also good as I keep it running on the tablet to watch different games etc.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1098 on: August 28, 2019, 10:42:19 am »
Is it possible to have a provider where watching the sport it's actually truly live say compared if you were watching on a normal sky/bt box?

One small annoyance for me is that the games are a minute or so behind so I have to turn off notifications etc on my phone to not spoil the scores/goals being scored!

Offline Fighting Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wouldn't ride her into battle !!!
« Reply #1099 on: August 30, 2019, 11:35:00 am »
Is it possible to have a provider where watching the sport it's actually truly live say compared if you were watching on a normal sky/bt box?

One small annoyance for me is that the games are a minute or so behind so I have to turn off notifications etc on my phone to not spoil the scores/goals being scored!

From my experience, ALL IPTV is approx 90 seconds delayed.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1100 on: August 30, 2019, 12:26:14 pm »
Does anyone fancy PMing me their setup?

Someone I know has paid £100 which got him a box (I looked and it’s £30 on eBay) and all the live sports with movies and shows on demand for12 months. It’s been great for the past month.

I now need similar and I’m thinking of using the same fella he used if anyone doesn’t have any other ideas?

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #1101 on: August 30, 2019, 06:15:15 pm »
Could someone PM a link to r3v0 forum please. Need to set up a new device.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1102 on: August 31, 2019, 12:27:22 pm »
Does anyone fancy PMing me their setup?

Someone I know has paid £100 which got him a box (I looked and it’s £30 on eBay) and all the live sports with movies and shows on demand for12 months. It’s been great for the past month.

I now need similar and I’m thinking of using the same fella he used if anyone doesn’t have any other ideas?

Get a firestick. Whenever amazon have deals you'll pay about £15. I would then recommend getting 3 iptv services. I've got one expensive, one medium and one that cost me £10. Depending on what you want. For me I use mine for TV and recording live TV. We watch all the channels, we use catch up options that the most expensive one has to. Most come with Video on demand (films and TV series) honestly I'm not gonna recommend any service because I think it's worth researching. What I will say is avoid larger services and Facebook hunters. If you can get invited to private groups that's where you'll really save money but again I'm not sharing. But you may get some helpful others that will, its just people then expect you to be responsible for the service, putting it on for them, as with anyone in this game it's cat and mouse. You have to do your own research and stay ahead of the game. If you want fault free. Spend the time reading and researching and don't just buy any service from ebay. You'll be sorry.

With the firestick option it'll give you Spotify, catch up services, decent apps and games and tons of content. Like I say though it's worth doing your research yourself, the more you learn the more you'll never pay for content again. Before this I used card sharing, and I'd say I've had a service now for around about 15 years, I would say I've had one month where I struggled between card sharing and iptv where content was a struggle.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:41:44 pm by rich87 »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1103 on: August 31, 2019, 06:17:22 pm »
With a firestick 4k (best value imo,have 3) all you need is smarters pro and a sub,couldn't be easier to get up and running.

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #1104 on: September 2, 2019, 06:24:18 pm »
Thanks to Redmaj, Mr D J, Crewey for your PM - tried to say thanks via PM, but I'm f***ing it up.
Cheers gents.

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1105 on: September 13, 2019, 08:02:36 am »
Hi guys, I’ve just moved to the Middle East and wanting to get a set up going on the tv. I’ve never really done any of this before so just wanted to make sure I’m on the right sort of lines from what I’ve found out on the net. I’ve got NordVPN as my wife needs it for work, and this seems to be working pretty well as I can access things like iPlayer on my iPad, but ideally looking for more of a regular style TV set up. More just looking for the regular tv channels for a bit of a taste of home as I can get bein sports on the tv if I want, but obviously being able to get the footy for free would be a bonus.

If I got an amazon fire tv stick, would I be able to put Nord on it? Figure that’d get me a UK ip, and then I just need to get an app which has all the regular channels on? Oh yea, and my Apple TV has stopped working which is annoying. I can stream onto it from videos on my phone but nothing from the net so figure it’s blocked locally from doing that, and can’t find a way of getting the VPN on it apart from putting it on the router, but can’t do that as it’s wifi for the whole apartment block.

Forgive my completely basic IT knowledge and thanks in advance for any help!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:09:49 am by markthescouser »

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1106 on: September 13, 2019, 04:47:18 pm »
Moved house and need to set up the new Firestick and IPTV. I used GE previously but seem to remember Virgin block them? Can I use it with a VPN or do I need permission from GE? Any other suggestions? Want to get it set up for the game tomorrow. Cheers in advance!
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1107 on: September 13, 2019, 06:39:09 pm »
Moved house and need to set up the new Firestick and IPTV. I used GE previously but seem to remember Virgin block them? Can I use it with a VPN or do I need permission from GE? Any other suggestions? Want to get it set up for the game tomorrow. Cheers in advance!

Depends if GE have changed their url since the block Rhi,with regards to the VPN I would ask as lots of them don't allow vpns unless a block comes into force.

Also

Virgin Media

Virgin Media users will need to disable WEB SAFE. You can do this by logging into your Virgin Media account, select Apps, select Web Safe, select Settings and turn it off in there.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:28:26 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1108 on: September 13, 2019, 07:28:10 pm »
Hi guys, I’ve just moved to the Middle East and wanting to get a set up going on the tv. I’ve never really done any of this before so just wanted to make sure I’m on the right sort of lines from what I’ve found out on the net. I’ve got NordVPN as my wife needs it for work, and this seems to be working pretty well as I can access things like iPlayer on my iPad, but ideally looking for more of a regular style TV set up. More just looking for the regular tv channels for a bit of a taste of home as I can get bein sports on the tv if I want, but obviously being able to get the footy for free would be a bonus.

If I got an amazon fire tv stick, would I be able to put Nord on it? Figure that’d get me a UK ip, and then I just need to get an app which has all the regular channels on? Oh yea, and my Apple TV has stopped working which is annoying. I can stream onto it from videos on my phone but nothing from the net so figure it’s blocked locally from doing that, and can’t find a way of getting the VPN on it apart from putting it on the router, but can’t do that as it’s wifi for the whole apartment block.

Forgive my completely basic IT knowledge and thanks in advance for any help!

Check your messages.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1109 on: September 13, 2019, 07:36:28 pm »
Would check the law on using vpn’s in the middle east, in particular UAE.

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1110 on: September 14, 2019, 05:34:27 am »
Check your messages.
Brilliant, thanks for that, emailed you back.
Would check the law on using vpn’s in the middle east, in particular UAE.
Yea, know what you mean. First off VPNs for business are fine here, personal use no. However like most things in this country, my understanding is that most people have one and as long as you’re not doing anything stupid with it or in public then it’s generally fine. Not heard of anyone getting into trouble for using one myself, you heard differently?

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1111 on: September 14, 2019, 08:27:16 am »
Brilliant, thanks for that, emailed you back.Yea, know what you mean. First off VPNs for business are fine here, personal use no. However like most things in this country, my understanding is that most people have one and as long as you’re not doing anything stupid with it or in public then it’s generally fine. Not heard of anyone getting into trouble for using one myself, you heard differently?

Just that really. We have an office in dubai and I heard it mentioned by people who go that you should be careful what you do if using a vpn

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1112 on: September 15, 2019, 04:06:56 am »
Just that really. We have an office in dubai and I heard it mentioned by people who go that you should be careful what you do if using a vpn
Ah fair enough, thanks for the heads up though

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1113 on: September 17, 2019, 08:54:11 am »
my renewal was up for 45 quid

told them how come its that when its 35 on the site

gave it to me for 35, was checking something today and its gone down to 20

feck

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1114 on: September 17, 2019, 01:47:24 pm »
my renewal was up for 45 quid

told them how come its that when its 35 on the site

gave it to me for 35, was checking something today and its gone down to 20

feck

Which site's that, mate?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1115 on: September 17, 2019, 02:24:51 pm »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1116 on: September 18, 2019, 06:24:12 pm »
@everyone  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT,

EXTREME CODES THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS THAT CREATE AND DESIGN THE SOFTWARE ALL IPTV SERVICES IN THE WORLD WORK ON HAVE BEEN ARRESTED IN RAIDS AROUND EUROPE THIS MORNING.

WE WERE AS SHOCKED AS YOU WILL BE

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT CURRENTLY NEARLY  EVERY IPTV PROVIDER IN THE WORLD CANNOT ACCESS THERE PANEL CREATE OR SELL SUBS OR FIX ISSUES.

CURRENTLY WE ARE TESTING ALTERNATIVE SOFTWARE

PLEASE BE PATIENT WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH DEVELOPMENTS

http://www.eurojust.europa.eu/press/PressReleases/Pages/2019/2019-09-18.aspx

Had this from my Provider....
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1117 on: September 18, 2019, 07:11:42 pm »
Oh fuck...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1118 on: September 18, 2019, 07:12:17 pm »

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1119 on: September 18, 2019, 07:18:57 pm »

It's nothing to worry about.
Won't the new software developers have something to worry about though?