Author Topic: City away in the LC - selling details  (Read 23573 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
City away in the LC - selling details
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:16:23 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the League Cup fourth-round tie against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on Thursday December 22 (8pm GMT kick-off).

Allocation: 5432

Ticket credits: Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Ticket prices
Tickets are located on level 3.

Adult: £27.50
Over 65 (65+): £25
Young Adult (18-21) £25
Juniors (Under 18): £15
Ticket price notes: Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Ticket sales
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on League Cup away fixtures recorded during the 2019-20 and 2017-18 seasons:

First sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded MK Dons (25.09.2019) AND Leicester City (19.09.2017) - from 8.15am GMT on Monday November 28 until 7.30am on Tuesday November 29.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded MK Dons (25.09.2019) - from 8.15am on Tuesday November 29 until 7.30am on Wednesday November 30.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

ONLY IN THE EVENT THAT TICKETS REMAIN

Third sale: Season ticket holders and Members who recorded Leicester City (19.09.2017) - from 8.15am on Wednesday November 30 until 7.30am on Thursday December 1.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

IF tickets remain following the above sales, a further sale announcement will be made here on the afternoon of Friday December 2.

Disabled allocation: 16 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Wheelchair bays are located on Box Level.

Manchester City recommend that visually impaired supporters purchase tickets as close to the front as possible, and supporters who have difficulty with stairs purchase tickets as close as possible to row E on Level 3.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Important links
For a visiting supporters guide click here
For ticket fulfilment (delivery & collection of tickets) click here
For coach travel click here
For away support information click here
Expedia Travel
Visit Expedia's travel page dedicated to LFC fans to make your matchday travel plans now. Book now here.

General notes
Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/manchester-city-v-liverpool-carabao-cup-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Re: City away in the LC - selling details
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 09:12:23 pm »
Fingers crossed I get one in the second sale.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 04:51:55 pm »
Why level 3? When we’ve been there before we’ve been in the lower tier but that was a while back.

Legacy fan

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 05:12:53 pm »
They must have moved ALL away fans to the upper tier.

Utter c*nts

Unless its just for our game which in that case.  Utter, Utter c*nts

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 05:23:23 pm »
Why level 3? When we’ve been there before we’ve been in the lower tier but that was a while back.

Surely thinking easier to manage in the one tier and therefore probably got more than they would have if they spilt us over the 3 tiers.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 05:29:27 pm »
They must have moved ALL away fans to the upper tier.

Utter c*nts

Unless its just for our game which in that case.  Utter, Utter c*nts

At least we won’t have to look at those inbreds

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 06:55:15 pm »
Surely thinking easier to manage in the one tier and therefore probably got more than they would have if they spilt us over the 3 tiers.
Thats exactly the reason, if we'd had our normal league allocation + a bit more, it wouldn't have been anywhere near 5432 but we got that amount because we've got the entire 3rd tier of that stand.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 07:26:46 pm »
Rather be all in the upper than over 3 tiers to be honest. Hate away ends that are over different tiers.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2022, 12:58:30 am »
Rather be all in the upper than over 3 tiers to be honest. Hate away ends that are over different tiers.
will feel like an euro away

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 08:20:31 am »
Easy enough. We've got all the top blocks
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 08:27:32 am »
Easy but most of the lower rows already gone. Might need a hand up to row J  ::)

Booked the coach as well.
Legacy fan

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 08:29:32 am »
Got in dead on 8:15 and didn’t mess about but loads had already gone. Deffo been pre basketed somehow!!

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2022, 08:32:28 am »
Easy enough. We've got all the top blocks

Blocks 313 to 317 were on sale, so they've probably got the remaining level 3 block (318) held back to gauge demand first.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2022, 08:33:00 am »
Had one of those fun sessions were it wouldn't accept my saved card
Rang my bank - they said they'd not blocked it
So re-entered it and it worked
Always something
+6 ticket exchange

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2022, 08:33:04 am »
Got in dead on 8:15 and didn’t mess about but loads had already gone. Deffo been pre basketed somehow!!

I think others just might've been quicker. The only ones that had gone were the front few of 315 which looks like the ones the club held back. I got front row of 314 and all other blocks had the front rows available.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 08:35:12 am by swoopy »

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2022, 08:37:53 am »
I think others just might've been quicker. The only ones that had gone were the front few of 315 which looks like the ones the club held back. I got front row of 314 and all other blocks had the front rows available.
Maybe. I only looked in 305 and loads were gone and it looked suspicious

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2022, 08:38:40 am »

Yes, but there was a slight quirk to the hallmark URL that means it probably wasn't guessable, so not sure how people are doing it.  Could just be the staff/player allocations, could be some people being given early access, or could be insider knowledge.  Amazed they don't use a 64-character random key for the event id.

Offline devilfysh

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2022, 08:53:38 am »
I clicked POST but was not charged? Email doesn't mention anything about fulfilment. Anyone else click post but was charged?

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2022, 09:02:08 am »
I clicked POST but was not charged? Email doesn't mention anything about fulfilment. Anyone else click post but was charged?

They are just sent first class, not special delivery so no charge.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2022, 09:18:55 am »
Shitloads gone in front 10 or so rows in most blocks by about 8.16 when I got in. Still a few around in those rows but mainly singles or a few dropping from baskets.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline devilfysh

• Main Stander
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2022, 09:20:43 am »
They are just sent first class, not special delivery so no charge.
oh right. That's good.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2022, 09:29:49 am »
Shitloads gone in front 10 or so rows in most blocks by about 8.16 when I got in. Still a few around in those rows but mainly singles or a few dropping from baskets.

Was in at 8:15 and the first 15 or so rows in the central blocks were not available.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2022, 09:32:52 am »
Hoping and praying get sorted in second sale.
Last time went City away was Boss for the Champions league.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2022, 09:41:13 am »
Because the club hold back around the 1st 10 rows in the central blocks for 'others'.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2022, 09:42:02 am »
Blocks 313 to 317 were on sale, so they've probably got the remaining level 3 block (318) held back to gauge demand first.
Gauge demand, are you serious?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2022, 09:44:34 am »
Had one of those fun sessions were it wouldn't accept my saved card
Rang my bank - they said they'd not blocked it
So re-entered it and it worked
Always something
As I and many found out last week during the bulk sales, don't use a saved card as it probably won't work although as you found out as well, typing in the same card details works. It won't have anything to do with the LFC systems though, no chance, it will be down to Brexit or Covid.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2022, 09:46:22 am »
As I and many found out last week during the bulk sales, don't use a saved card as it probably won't work although as you found out as well, typing in the same card details works. It won't have anything to do with the LFC systems though, no chance, it will be down to Brexit or Covid.

Yep, I haven't trusted the saved card option since last season, it's always seemed glitchy.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2022, 09:46:42 am »
It wasn't just 315, loads of the front rows in 316 were greyed out as well.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2022, 09:48:35 am »
Yep, I haven't trusted the saved card option since last season, it's always seemed glitchy.
Loads had the same issue last week during the bulks, the saved card failed then kicked you out and emptied your basket.

Good to see that the club have addressed the issue though.

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2022, 09:50:31 am »
Loads had the same issue last week during the bulks, the saved card failed then kicked you out and emptied your basket.

Good to see that the club have addressed the issue though.

Bulk sale i had card issue and the wouldn't let me proceed to payment until one ticket for one of mates was young adult nothing else worked.
Finished with 1m20s to spare, at least was guaranteed but still a nightmare.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2022, 10:38:05 am »
How many are left?

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2022, 10:53:16 am »
Gauge demand, are you serious?

I agree it's silly, but either that, or there's just one block of home fans up there.  Possible I suppose.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2022, 10:55:36 am »
I agree it's silly, but either that, or there's just one block of home fans up there.  Possible I suppose.
Oh 318 is definitely ours, ridiculous that they've held it back though.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2022, 11:14:26 am »
i used my saved card and it worked sound today, not like the bulk sale were it kicked me out - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2022, 11:23:02 am »
i used my saved card and it worked sound today, not like the bulk sale were it kicked me out - ynwa

Used mine too. But I think it was because the card provider doesn't need the 2FA authentication as I already set LFC as a trusted merchant last week.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2022, 12:45:29 pm »
Do folks reckon this will drop to just Leicester ?
No time for caution.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2022, 12:51:59 pm »
Do folks reckon this will drop to just Leicester ?

Doubt it, second sale is massively over subscribed.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2022, 02:14:46 pm »

Thats exactly the reason, if we'd had our normal league allocation + a bit more, it wouldn't have been anywhere near 5432 but we got that amount because we've got the entire 3rd tier of that stand.

The real reason is that they want us to be as far away from the pitch as possible, to limit our impact atmosphere-wise.

As with Newcastle, any 'safety' line that gets trotted out is absolute nonsense.

In the Premier League, they are obliged to give us pitchside seats. It would sure be easier to manage, if they give us just the lower tier, or a split between tier 1 and tier 2. However they don't, and they have our 3,000 split between three tiers, with half of our allocation being in the upper. That's not an 'easier to manage' decision.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2022, 04:57:55 pm »
Fingers crossed I can get one tomorrow then!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline SDFKOP

• Main Stander
  • We've conquered all of Europe...
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2022, 06:49:18 pm »
Anyone got a link to the seating plan?