Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1043139 times)

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
That idiot recently said on 606 that Salah is a worse diver than Neymar, and he meant it. He's got an agenda. I knew he'd go to town on Salah's reaction in the penalty area.

Week in week out players like Kane and Vardy do the same thing, no comment. Salah gets kicked from pillar to post, does it once and dicks like this fella are all over it.

It was the same with Suarez.

Jason Mohammed. Wow, what an absolute strap-on that guy is.

Offline bravoco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never made the 1st team
Crooks with another goodun this morning.  On Lucas Moura’s hat-trick “what unfolded will stay with those who witnessed it for the rest of their lives”.  :o :lmao

It was a routine home win against Huddersfield Town.  They were reasonably good finishes but it’s not like it was hat trick of goal of the season contenders from being 3-1 down. It’s such a very very odd thing to say.

Yes I thought that was strange too. Turns out he was referring to the crowd response to Moura’s celebrations with his young son:
https://youtu.be/WmMWfi-Yh_Y

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Agree with all the Mills shouts. He comes across as bitter and clearly holds a grudge. Crooks is a bit of a harmless idiot, same with Mersin. There’s no real malice there but Mills is just a horrible twat.
Merson is fucking brainless, really only so long he can get a fools pardon, he butchers the pronunciation of nearly every foreign players name, as for Crooks, he has as much brains as he has neck, which is fuck all.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
Andy Goldstein "I don't think Utd will get top 4, I've said that for a long time"
Couple of week ago he did a show and the whole topic was him saying Utd would get top 3  :lmao
Stuart Pearce is a pain in the arse too

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Just seen this video on Facebook of the Talksport lot including Jason Cundy going crazy celebrating City's late goal and then looking gutted when it's disallowed! Bunch of absolute wankers especially Cundy.

https://twitter.com/andygoldstein05/status/1118619352348143616?s=19
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Durham in the past week

Lucky Liverpool
Everyone hates Liverpool

As features on a radio show during the 30th anniversary of Hillsbrough

Absolute shithouse. I want to fight him, can someone sort it ?
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
What is the application process for being a TalkSHITE presenter?

To simply tick a box that asks ‘Are you a c*nt?’?

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What is the application process for being a TalkSHITE presenter?

To simply tick a box that asks ‘Are you a c*nt?’?

You’ve never heard anything quite like Jason Cundy

Vitriolic hateful wanker.

Jurgen Klopp

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Neville should not be commenting on our games, or the Manchester derby. He’ll be unable to hide his delight when City score

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Neville should not be commenting on our games, or the Manchester derby. He’ll be unable to hide his delight when City score

It's a fucking joke, he was nearly having a panic attack on air during the City game yesterday, sky have Alan Smith doing Arsenal games, Carragher some of ours (though he slags us off for 90 then jumps on the bandwagon when we win late). Can't be that hard to find some neutral guys.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
In the current climate of racist abuse it honestly staggers me that a global company like Sky allow that sort of agenda driven nonsense against someone who has suffered it recently. Gary Neville clearly isn’t like, he’s just a fuckwit who has hated us since his sister gave birth to him. But we could really do without ‘ammunition’ being given to small minded twats.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
He's the most bitter biased manc c*nt in the world. How anyone thinks he's a good pundit is mind boggling.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
When Morisson fucked up that headed chance, Neville groaned like his dog had just died
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
He's the most bitter biased manc c*nt in the world. How anyone thinks he's a good pundit is mind boggling.

My wife with no agenda and very little interest in football said it was a clear penalty and as I know to my coat, she’s always right. Couldn’t keep his bias under wraps even when it was staring him in the face.

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
I see Duncan Castles is spouting shite again.  The fact that even other journalists seem to think he's a cretin is very telling.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I see Duncan Castles is spouting shite again.  The fact that even other journalists seem to think he's a cretin is very telling.

Him and that Stuart Brennan prick from the MEN were arguing with each other the other night. Was like Alien vs Predator but with journalists.

Offline tinman1

• A friend of Dorothy
  • Kopite
More of a presenter than a pundit but defo a worthy shout in this thread is Laura Woods 😍😍😍😍
“Well to be honest with you, I’ve not got a lot to say about David Haye apart from he’s not a proper fighter, is he? He’s basically a bit of a gay fighter as I’ve said. Nothing against gays, but if there was ever a gay fighter David Haye would be one. He showed nothing! He had all the talk beforehand and he went in there and acted like a bitch!"

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
Him and that Stuart Brennan prick from the MEN were arguing with each other the other night. Was like Alien vs Predator but with journalists.

Fucking hell, who wins an arse-kicking contest when both contestants have no legs?

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
My wife with no agenda and very little interest in football said it was a clear penalty and as I know to my coat, she’s always right. Couldn’t keep his bias under wraps even when it was staring him in the face.
I'd jacket in if I were you  8)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Not football but watching the snooker Brecel v G Wilson match is in the final frame[9-9], John Parrott remarked that the frame[well over 50 minutes & counting] is longer than Brexit. :lmao :lmao :lmao
#Sausages

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
Not football but watching the snooker Brecel v G Wilson match is in the final frame[9-9], John Parrott remarked that the frame[well over 50 minutes & counting] is longer than Brexit. :lmao :lmao :lmao

WHERE'S THE BACKSTOP GOING!!??

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
The ever clueless Danny Mills on SSN criticising Spurs for "drawing too many games".  :butt

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The ever clueless Danny Mills on SSN criticising Spurs for "drawing too many games".  :butt

:o

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I thought he had started discussing another team when he said that  :wanker
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.

:lmao

Did anyone pull him up on it?
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan

I doubt it. No one ever does. These idiots can spout all the shite they want and nothing gets said.

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.

:lmao :lmao

https://twitter.com/Vinlad84/status/1120283585964122113

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Too busy trying to call Mo a diver
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Too busy trying to call Mo a diver
Should have got onto Steve Wilson commentating on our game on MOTD yesterday, felt like he was a hair's breadth away from shouting about Mo being a cheating c*nt or something, genuine dickhead commentary on the peno.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
Should have got onto Steve Wilson commentating on our game on MOTD yesterday, felt like he was a hair's breadth away from shouting about Mo being a cheating c*nt or something, genuine dickhead commentary on the peno.
Yeah it was fucking awful. Terribly biased.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline The Naby Keita fan club

• Kopite
Robbie Savage, hands down. He has some complimetary words towards Liverpool but at the end of the day, he spouts utter rubish.

Offline SpartanTree. No deccies or lights.

• Legacy Fan
  • This is ANFIELD !!!
Mills, Keys and Le Pissier.

Mills is a bitter, twisted twat.
Keys lives up to the hairy handed halfwit label.
Put Le Piss in as my third ... Merson and Savage are dumb for sure but I find their stupidity kind of entertaining at times but Le Piss just comes across as miserable fucker.
'Siempre es posible' - my eyes have seen the glory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OHC7lIfvk4

Physical death I do not fear, death of conscience is a sure death.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
Gerald Sindstadt by a country mile.
We are Loyal Supporters

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Gerald Sindstadt by a country mile.

Met him at the cinema once. Lovely fella.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

He was the commentator that night against St Etienne wasn't he?
#Sausages

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
He was the commentator that night against St Etienne wasn't he?

He was.  For those too young to remember you are very fortunate.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan

;D ;D

Way way way before my time so had to look him up on Wikipedia. Totally get the reference now!

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
And you've loved him ever Sindstadt day

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And you've loved him ever Sindstadt day

Oh wow

Jurgen Klopp