Author Topic: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP  (Read 61436 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Membership suspended. PLEASE HELP
« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2019, 08:19:23 pm »
Absolutely don’t involve them just turn up scan your card at the turnstile and go in.
this, and don’t act like a tourist on his first trip and you’ll be fine

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: January 16, 2019, 09:32:35 pm »
Good luck Tony, hope all ends well.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #202 on: January 16, 2019, 09:40:03 pm »
There is a very well respected member from the USA on here who I met in April 2004 on the train to Old Trafford for the Murphy penalty game. I and others on here have become very good friends with him, he visits twice a season, for 2 and a half weeks at a time. I know I or no one else has ever overcharged him for any ticket, and he has been to Old Trafford  Goodison, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge and some other away games and countless homes.

But the point is, why should he get to go to these illustrious games that many loyal fans can't get to because they can't get on the ladder? Because he knows a bloke who knows a bloke who can sort him out? I can see why it would leave people who don't know a bloke who knows a bloke who can't get to the away games with a sour taste in their gob.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Online nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: January 16, 2019, 09:43:16 pm »
But the point is, why should he get to go to these illustrious games that many loyal fans can't get to because they can't get on the ladder? Because he knows a bloke who knows a bloke who can sort him out? I can see why it would leave people who don't know a bloke who knows a bloke who can't get to the away games with a sour taste in their gob.
Spot on Jake

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: January 16, 2019, 10:15:31 pm »
Just a thought here, if the club watch these threads to them, Tony will look like a ticket seller the amount of ppl saying he’s sorted them before etc

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2019, 10:19:56 pm »
Not many have said that. Quite a lot have said they support him or know him, but that could be due to many reasons
We are a team of one half.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: January 16, 2019, 11:05:13 pm »
The club know thousands swap/pass tickets weekly. Their issue is touting and rightly so.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2019, 11:14:12 pm »
Hopefully common sense prevails and this all gets sorted Tony. Shit situation, which you don't deserve.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2019, 11:36:51 pm »
Spot on Jake

In the last ten pages of the "Can this person be trusted thread" Tony's got mentioned 10 times, some mention multiple tickets. I can't be arsed with the other eighty pages and I imagine not everyone who you sort a ticket posts in that thread either.

If you say you're helping mates out then fair enough, and I hope you get your card back and get to watch us bring it home, but no wonder the club think you're a tout mate.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2019, 08:57:49 am »

Nothing against Tony and I really hope he gets his membership sorted out, but have to agree with this.

If there was less of this then maybe people might have a chance of getting on the away ladder

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2019, 12:48:36 pm »
While I also wish Tony all the best in getting his cards back as well, this issue will never go away. As long as people think it’s ok to pass tickets between themselves there will always be this issue. The loyalty scheme was set up with the best of intentions but it’s created a massive monster in the way of credit hunting. The situation with aways just proves that. Would love to know how many people actually go away with tickets in their own name?

Until we get a system where only the people that buy the ticket from the club actually use it, then these arguments will run and run. Why should people who have been to loads of games miss out on a ticket while someone else passes one on to a mate who hasn’t been for ages? Don’t get me wrong, we’ve all done it, but is it really fair? Probably not. And just to be clear here, I don’t even mean touting for silly prices.

For everyone that posts on here, outraged and gutted that they have missed out on sales despite having been to lots of games, we then have others who pass on to mates etc. What gives us the right to pass on tickets to our friends and family? And that’s why the loyalty scheme is flawed. Even the ticket exchange we have on here flies in the face of it, we shouldn’t have the right to pass them on to other people.

Of course, what I’m hoping for here is some kind of utopia, where only the truly deserving people with the appropriate previous history can get the tickets. I’m fully aware that we are a long way off from this. Until we get something like retinal scanning, this will go on and on, so back to the OPs issue, I can see both sides.

I wish I knew what the answer was.
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2019, 02:30:55 pm »
Good luck Tony mate. Know you're a good lad that wouldn't sell above face value.

Our membership cards suddenly becoming some form of ID Card for the game itself is problematic. Concentrate on the touts first. They're the pressing issue.
YNWA.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2019, 06:40:35 pm »
Tony, get down the ticket office with a mini digger and wreak havoc  :D ;D ;D

Seriously though, hope you get it sorted, shit state of affairs that.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2019, 03:02:52 pm »
Reading this report from the IFO, it looks like they’re sufficiently thorough, balanced, and give a fair hearing.

https://www.theifo.co.uk/adjudications/ifo_1832.pdf

The only shame is they can’t force the club to do anything. They can only recommend action.

But if it does go there, and the evidence supports your version of events, they should make a positive recommendation to the club.
Long live the King

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: January 22, 2019, 03:27:04 pm »
Reading this report from the IFO, it looks like they’re sufficiently thorough, balanced, and give a fair hearing.

The only shame is they can’t force the club to do anything. They can only recommend action.

But if it does go there, and the evidence supports your version of events, they should make a positive recommendation to the club.

Quite a few Liverpool complaints on there over the past couple of years!

Online nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: January 22, 2019, 07:53:17 pm »

Found this bit interesting

"It had been found on investigating the case that the complainant had a
membership ticket as well as his season ticket, which was in breach of the
regulations. It was confirmed that both accounts had been terminated,"

What about all the people with multiple ST's  in there name you can't tell me the club don't know about these?
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2019, 11:37:23 pm »
Hopefully it does not go to the IFO. Supporting evidence is on it's way to the LFC investigating team and then they should be able to reasonably see that no offence has been committed. I will keep you all updated.

As for those questioning number of mentions on trusted thread, some times I have been the recipient of the spare, or it has been for another rawk member who was unable to reply to a spare offered post due to limited computer access. Not that this needs to be explained.

At the end of the day, it is made very clear that the RAWK exchange is face value only, and any complaints to moderators of offering/selling over face value result in a ban from the site if reasonably proven/believed. Furthermore if you read the rules, redandwhitekop reserves the right to pass on any evidence/information regarding touting to the club. Having spoken to some of the moderating team at a match, I believe this has happened in the past.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2019, 09:18:54 pm »
Just spoke to someone who was in same situation as you, the person who used their ticket verified their account, he got his cards back, but got  told can’t pass on members card again without informing club

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2019, 01:36:05 pm »
Not sure how this got resolved but we’ve tried passing on tix for games we can’t make and notifying the club and it’s bern really hit and miss, so much so I would avoid doing it if at all possible. We have usually have 2 or 3  together for games and you have to phone up separately for each ticket, fine, but we seem to get very different responses depending on who answers the phone. Sometimes it’s easy as pie other times it’s like you’re doing something wrong and they try to make it as difficult or awkward as possible.

This week  I wanted to cancel two tix for Watford partly as it’s midweek and partly there are trips to Munich etc to pay for so I called 14 days out as specified. I’m sure as the lead buyer I’ve been able to cancel all tickets I’ve purchased before but now they want each of us to ring, my mate can’t phone during work hours so I said he’d send an email, but now they are saying as it takes them up to 3 days to process emails  we should have done it 17 days before the game ..... customer service always seems to be the absolute bottom of the pile
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2019, 01:48:51 pm »
It is pathetic that they don't have a set in stone policy for this stuff that all staff follow the system.

Can't think of any normal businesses that wouldn't have due processes in place. I think they (people higher up than those answering the phones) are just lazy.

I'm hoping following the recent survey regarding  having nominated people to pass tickets to etc. they'll introduce a clear system for this sort of stuff, whatever the rules might be at least it won't be clear as mud and everyone will have to stick to one set of rules.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2019, 02:00:03 pm »
It is pathetic that they don't have a set in stone policy for this stuff that all staff follow the system.

Can't think of any normal businesses that wouldn't have due processes in place. I think they (people higher up than those answering the phones) are just lazy.

I'm hoping following the recent survey regarding  having nominated people to pass tickets to etc. they'll introduce a clear system for this sort of stuff, whatever the rules might be at least it won't be clear as mud and everyone will have to stick to one set of rules.

Just to add to this, I’ve just read the ticket t&cs and it says ‘a refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Maych Ticket was originally sold’, which in this case would be me as I paid for them....prob need to get on the phone again....
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2019, 05:03:50 pm »
Seen something on fb about random checks taking place as per an official lfc email

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2019, 06:00:34 pm »
I sort of get that - I buy for 3 others - they'd be annoyed if I'd cancelled theirs - but that's sort of the agreement/accepted risk on the linking of cards/accounts isn't it?

Just leave it a few hours and ring up and pretend to be your mate is the easiest answer there btw. Have his details ready - whatever they ask for.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2019, 06:49:34 pm »
Seen something on fb about random checks taking place as per an official lfc email

Any had an email about?

Don't think I have, doesn't bother me as rarely anyone else uses my card.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2019, 07:01:32 pm »
"random checks" is extremely Tory. They know who the big time touts are. They are not stupid.

I've received no email either, I assume FB people exaggerating.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2019, 07:09:44 pm »
Any had an email about?

Don't think I have, doesn't bother me as rarely anyone else uses my card.
No email and have never had one of these checks in the last 2 season anyway have sat in every corner of the ground too.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2019, 07:25:12 pm »
"random checks" is extremely Tory. They know who the big time touts are. They are not stupid.

I've received no email either, I assume FB people exaggerating.

Weird use of Tory

Agree on the email thing

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2019, 07:35:59 pm »
Not had an email either, maybe they mean an official internal email for staff rather than to us plebs?!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2019, 09:50:04 pm »
might be the standard email, was sent to my mates one in Dubai also

Dear Member
After a routine check of ticketing use among fan card holders, it has come to our attention that some members are not following the correct procedure when purchasing tickets.
We would like to remind all Fan card holders of the correct LFC Official Membership guidelines. All Members who wish to attend a match MUST be LFC Official Fancard Holders holding a Membership that offers the ticketing benefit registered in the individual’s full name at their residential address and their record must contain the individual’s personal date of birth, contact telephone number and email address.
Members should not be purchasing tickets on cards and then allocating their membership cards out to anyone other than the named membership card holder.
Should you no longer be able to attend a game for which the ticket has already been purchased you can either:
1. Request a full refund for the ticket subject to the ticket refund policy – see section 5.6 of the Policy
2. Request for the ticket to be swapped to another member – please note the swap will only be considered if the person the ticket is to be swapped to meets the required ticket eligibility criteria as listed in the policy – Section 5.3
It is the Members responsibility to read, understand and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Ticket Office regarding the use of Membership Cards and tickets. Please note that all members should be made aware of the Terms and Conditions of LFC Official Membership – These can be viewed here: www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/termsconditions
Random checks have already began and will continue on future match days, if we find your not the registered fan card holder you will not be given access to the stadium, fan card will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
If you have any questions regarding the ticketing policy or LFC Official Membership, please contact the Team and a member of the team will come back to you.
Kind Regards
The LFC Team

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2019, 10:28:44 pm »
Yeah, soon as the likes of SOS and FSF get hold of that the club will end up wishing they hadn’t taken that tone, as others have said they know who the real touts are, if they aren’t going to go after them then don’t try to criminalise those who are sorting out their mates as it just won’t end up well for them

And of course you have instances with the acs, if you found out today you can’t make Bayern are you meant to leave your seat empty if you don’t know anyone who wouldn’t meet the loyalty criteria (which will be very unlikely?), as people sign up for this months in advance and don’t know what their plans will be months in advance, and of course if they return they won’t be able to go to any other games after that will they?

Then again I haven’t got this email so is this just going out to international members?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2019, 11:23:17 pm »

Dear Member
After a routine check of ticketing use among fan card holders, it has come to our attention that some members are not following the correct procedure when purchasing tickets.
We would like to remind all Fan card holders of the correct LFC Official Membership guidelines. All Members who wish to attend a match MUST be LFC Official Fancard Holders holding a Membership that offers the ticketing benefit registered in the individual’s full name at their residential address and their record must contain the individual’s personal date of birth, contact telephone number and email address.
Members should not be purchasing tickets on cards and then allocating their membership cards out to anyone other than the named membership card holder.
Should you no longer be able to attend a game for which the ticket has already been purchased you can either:
1. Request a full refund for the ticket subject to the ticket refund policy – see section 5.6 of the Policy
2. Request for the ticket to be swapped to another member – please note the swap will only be considered if the person the ticket is to be swapped to meets the required ticket eligibility criteria as listed in the policy – Section 5.3
It is the Members responsibility to read, understand and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Ticket Office regarding the use of Membership Cards and tickets. Please note that all members should be made aware of the Terms and Conditions of LFC Official Membership – These can be viewed here: www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/termsconditions
Random checks have already began and will continue on future match days, if we find your not the registered fan card holder you will not be given access to the stadium, fan card will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
If you have any questions regarding the ticketing policy or LFC Official Membership, please contact the Team and a member of the team will come back to you.
Kind Regards
The LFC Team

do you have a source for the policy this is refering to please ?

this link is not working : www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/termsconditions

YNWA

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2019, 11:34:30 pm »
Only one I can find is this

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/terms-conditions

19. Members Card and/or receipts are issued for your sole use. You shall not re-sell, assign, transfer or lend the Members Card and/or receipts or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior consent of the Club. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) the Membership Card and/or receipts issued to you may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition nor transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, save as expressly authorised by the FA Premier League Limited or the Club.

20. You may only re-sell or transfer the Members Card and/or receipts with the express consent of the Club, given at the Club’s absolute discretion. No such resale or transfer will be permitted except where the same takes place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and such lending does not take place during the course of any business.

And this

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms

3.1 The Home Match Ticket is issued for your sole use and you shall not resell, assign or (save as set out in clause 3.3 below) transfer the Home Match Ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior consent of the Club. The reference to reselling the Home Match Ticket includes reference to offering to sell a Home Match Ticket, exposing a Home Match Ticket for sale, making a Home Match Ticket available for sale by another and advertising that a Home Match Ticket is available for purchase. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this Home Match Ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, given to a third party who agrees to buy another good or service or used for any other commercial purpose save as expressly authorised by the PL or the Club.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:38:12 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2019, 11:37:56 pm »
This week  I wanted to cancel two tix for Watford partly as it’s midweek and partly there are trips to Munich etc to pay for so I called 14 days out as specified. I’m sure as the lead buyer I’ve been able to cancel all tickets I’ve purchased before but now they want each of us to ring, my mate can’t phone during work hours so I said he’d send an email, but now they are saying as it takes them up to 3 days to process emails  we should have done it 17 days before the game ..... customer service always seems to be the absolute bottom of the pile

This is why situations like the one this topic was raised for are happening. On one hand you've got articles appearing on the website for STH to return tickets online up to kick off. Where as they expect members to return them 2 weeks before and jump through hoops or take the hit on them if they can't go.

Offline Kopite787

• Main Stander
« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2019, 11:38:07 pm »

Dear Member
Kind Regards
The LFC Team

100% fake email, broken link as shown and you’d never see the email end ‘The LFC TEAM’

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2019, 11:53:53 pm »
Only one I can find is this

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/membership/terms-conditions

And this

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-terms

thanks mate, saw them on the clubs web site but there are no sections 5.3 and 5.6 as noted in the email posted above !

as suggested it might be fake news, cant go beliving all the bull shit you read on the web and especially facebook.

i think its a hash-up as the wording isnt very official and only a select few seem to have recieved it, maybe its them who are not following the correct procedure when purchasing tickets ?

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: February 13, 2019, 11:58:36 pm »
i think its a hash-up as the wording isnt very official and only a select few seem to have recieved it, maybe its them who are not following the correct procedure when purchasing tickets ?
how could they tell, unless it’s at people who they suspect are touting as opposed to those who have bought off suspected touts

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2019, 01:31:22 am »
This is why situations like the one this topic was raised for are happening. On one hand you've got articles appearing on the website for STH to return tickets online up to kick off. Where as they expect members to return them 2 weeks before and jump through hoops or take the hit on them if they can't go.

Yep. There needs to be a consistent procedure set out clearly on the website which there isn’t. You should be able to do it online and not have to factor it taking them taking 3 days getting to the email. I’m trying to do ‘the right thing’ ended up taking all my lunch hour and still don’t know if it’s sorted. Would’ve been easier to sell it on at FV and kept the credit.  ::)
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2019, 01:34:56 am »
I sort of get that - I buy for 3 others - they'd be annoyed if I'd cancelled theirs - but that's sort of the agreement/accepted risk on the linking of cards/accounts isn't it?

Just leave it a few hours and ring up and pretend to be your mate is the easiest answer there btw. Have his details ready - whatever they ask for.

Haha, while I have all his details i think it would’ve raised suspicion, would’ve required me to put on a deep voice - he’s a guy and I’m not  ;D
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2019, 08:20:05 am »
how could they tell, unless it’s at people who they suspect are touting as opposed to those who have bought off suspected touts

if its an official mail then some peoples fan card numbers have beed flagged up as beeing used incorrectly and the club have sent messages to those people !

Offline redmen27

• Main Stander
« Reply #239 on: February 14, 2019, 08:25:42 am »
This email was circulated to supporters clubs. Clubs in certain countries were purchasing tickets for cards registered to a member in another country. OLSC policy is that your members must be living local to your branch.
If theres no one at the crossroads..... give er loads!!!