Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Leicester Evans OG 21' Jota 41’ Bobby 86’  (Read 30590 times)

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Liverpool 3 vs 0 Leicester Evans OG 21' Jota 41’ Bobby 86’
« Reply #360 on: November 22, 2020, 10:07:01 pm »
This next period of the season is massive.

We have 10 matches from now until the end of year.
Hopefully we get a win on Wednesday so we can turn out the League Cup team for the last two group games.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #361 on: November 22, 2020, 10:08:09 pm »
Superb performance, dominant throughout. We could easily have won by more.

Apparently Leicester only have one tactic & their diving is tiresome.

Robbo or Gini motm, chuffed for Firmino at the end.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: November 22, 2020, 10:09:48 pm »
Bossed that game..Great win and pleased Bobby got on the scoresheet.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #363 on: November 22, 2020, 10:12:10 pm »
fucking loved that performance in so many ways, probably my favourite under klopp, there is literally no better manager around to prepare a team when their back is against the wall, brilliantly coached but the mentallity he instills in the players is everything.

Thought Gini and Firmino were deceptively brilliant tonight, I don't think the majority of people are gonna understand how good Gini is until he is gone.

Jota is absolute class, loving the progression of Curtis and the backline was fantastic.

Robertson and Mane are absolutely essential to this side even more than trent and salah are (especially mentality wise) imo but what an absolute honour to have all 4 in the same squad.

Gutted for Keita, thought he was having a great game before the injury, he really just cant catch a break on the injury front

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: November 22, 2020, 10:12:43 pm »
Haha Llundberg there - who are outsiders for the title Freddie? - “There are no outsiders, Liverpool are to good”
He’s right of course but then he was hardly going to answer Spurs to such an obvious leading question.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline TheYashLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #365 on: November 22, 2020, 10:12:56 pm »
Incredible performance!

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #366 on: November 22, 2020, 10:13:11 pm »
What a fantastic team this is. What a result considering all the things that aregoing wrong at the minute.

Halcyon days, enjoy them while they last.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Red-4-Ever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #367 on: November 22, 2020, 10:13:52 pm »
Nice tidy win that, what a performance!

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: November 22, 2020, 10:14:13 pm »
“I really hope Leicester can take advantage of this weakened Liverpool defence.”

Just the usual non biased punditry.

With Evra I get the impression he’s trying to make out that he’s some massive united fan and uses every opportunity to do so.

Whose arsed anyway.

The reds are fucking mustard.

That must be absolutely galling to watch if you’re a fan of City, and you think, Leicester are on fire, Vardy’s scoring seemingly weekly and Liverpool have 3 of their back 4 missing with Salah and Thiago also out - and then the same old Liverpool turns up and absolutely twats them. It would do my head in anyway.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: November 22, 2020, 10:14:44 pm »
Terrific all-round performance, though Robbo and Milner were both especially good. Another injury, which isn't great news, but hopefully it'll be short term. And hopefully we can get away with a good few changes in the week.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #370 on: November 22, 2020, 10:17:14 pm »
Brilliant performance.

So calm and assured in spite of all the recent goings on. It was a champions performance in that regard, a lesser team would panic.

Kept Leicester’s attack very quiet and could so easily have had a few more.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: November 22, 2020, 10:17:54 pm »
right! They were both very impressed with that, not that it matters but you get sick of the Danny Murphy / Danny Mills deadpan joyless analysis. They both couldn't believe how much we dominated Leicester without 6 starters (I think they said? - obviously that's counting Tiago as a nailed on first XI player but even so they must have been as impressed as us after the Chelsea game  ;D  )

When we get three or four players back we're gonna be monstrous.  It's fantastic to see how our lads have responded to the setbacks and disappointments of this season.

That said, I think Leicester have developed a bit of a complex over us.  Doesn't seem to matter how well they might be playing otherwise, they seem to shit the bed against us, and then they carry it on for any number of games afterwards. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: November 22, 2020, 10:18:02 pm »
Bobby back to his best, loved how he did just enough to put Evans off and make him crash his header against the post to stop him from getting his second of the night.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #373 on: November 22, 2020, 10:19:54 pm »
Got some video call meetings tomorrow with a number of Leicester fans, and a bitter bluenose.

Not even going to mention the footy, will let them bring it up, as that will be even more satisfying.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #374 on: November 22, 2020, 10:20:24 pm »
Loving that Kloppo is telling the tv companies in his interivews tonight to get their shit together with scheduling. Not that they will of course  ::)

Klopp on Sky: "If you don't start talking to BT, we are all done. If we keep playing on Wednesday, and Saturday at 12:30, I'm not sure if we will finish the season with 11 players. I know you don't care, and that's the problem.”

Klopp: "It was never about us when I've spoken about it. It's about all the players. England players, players who play at the Euros next summer. It's not just about Liverpool, it's about all the players out there.”

https://twitter.com/JDNalton/status/1330636265230839809?s=20

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
« Reply #375 on: November 22, 2020, 10:24:17 pm »
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: November 22, 2020, 10:27:49 pm »
Sensational performance

Our coaching is the best in the world - they can put almost any squad player in and they know exactly how to play, where to be, what’s expected ... it’s quite something
Exactly what my mate said

We've been labelled as having a 'functional midfield' as opposed to any fancy players in there in the past, well we had a midfield of Jones, Keita and Gini and despite the first 2 maybe being viewed as technical players (of course Gini is too), and that combo never having played together before, they looked as solid as any midfield we've had

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: November 22, 2020, 10:28:15 pm »
Kloppo has no time for anyone’s bullshit tonight, and I am here for it.

More from him about the scheduling from tv companies:

Klopp: "Yesterday, Pique massive knee injury. Today maybe Saka, I'm not sure, looks like a knee injury - he played all three games for England in the international break.”

Klopp: "Then people tell us we have to rotate. Who? We have offensive players we can rotate. The rest are all kids.”

Klopp: "If someone tells me again about [TV] contracts, I go really nuts. Contracts were not made for a Covid season. We all adapt. We stand here in masks, we adapt. Everything changed but the contract with the broadcasters [who say] - 'we have this so we keep this' - What?!”

https://twitter.com/JDNalton/status/1330638428803915776?s=20

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #378 on: November 22, 2020, 10:29:12 pm »
Dominant display from start to finish.   Could have scored 7 or 8 we where that good.  Every player had a great game but Milner was man of the match for me, fuckin amazing still to be putting in performances like that at his age.  Also a special mention for Andy Robbo, I grew up watching Bob Paisleys great teams in the 70’s and early 80’s and Robertson would walk into anyone of those teams and I can’t give the lad a bigger compliment than that. 
      Oh and one last thing, you only have to yawn in the vicinity of James Maddison and he throws himself on the deck the cheating diving c*nt but because he’s English fuck all will get said about it and the lad needs a shave cos he can’t grow a beard to save his life the fuckin wannabe Wolverine faced c*nt. 

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #379 on: November 22, 2020, 10:33:18 pm »
This team and manager are incredible. After all the talk of injuries, lack of clean sheets, Leicester's form, and the unbeaten Anfield record, we just go out and put in a dominant performance like that where we could've scored 5 or 6. Leicester were lucky to get nil.

So that's Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Everton and Leicester already in our first 9 games, and we're joint top despite all the injuries.

Onwards and upwards.

I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2020, 10:33:29 pm »
What a manager we have.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #381 on: November 22, 2020, 10:33:43 pm »
Great performance. Great win against the league leaders coming into this weekend.

Jota is a great signing.

Naby did well, hopefully he's not out for long.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2020, 10:35:17 pm »

This team and manager are incredible. After all the talk of injuries, lack of clean sheets, Leicester's form, and the unbeaten Anfield record, we just go out and put in a dominant performance like that where we could've scored 5 or 6. Leicester were lucky to get nil.

So that's Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Everton and Leicester already in our first 9 games, and we're joint top despite all the injuries.

Onwards and upwards.

Haha, does seem to flatter them!
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline cheesemason

• Kopite
« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2020, 10:35:21 pm »
https://youtu.be/_UDKvHRaI-I

The bit of the interview Sky didn’t show. Jurgen having none of it

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2020, 10:37:35 pm »
fucking loved that performance in so many ways, probably my favourite under klopp, there is literally no better manager around to prepare a team when their back is against the wall, brilliantly coached but the mentallity he instills in the players is everything.

Thought Gini and Firmino were deceptively brilliant tonight, I don't think the majority of people are gonna understand how good Gini is until he is gone.

Jota is absolute class, loving the progression of Curtis and the backline was fantastic.

Robertson and Mane are absolutely essential to this side even more than trent and salah are (especially mentality wise) imo but what an absolute honour to have all 4 in the same squad.

Gutted for Keita, thought he was having a great game before the injury, he really just cant catch a break on the injury front

Great summary.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2020, 10:38:11 pm »
Biggest compliment I can give to tonight's performance is that I completely forgot Mo Salah existed for 90 minutes. We were brilliant!

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2020, 10:40:58 pm »
Dominant display from start to finish.   Could have scored 7 or 8 we where that good.  Every player had a great game but Milner was man of the match for me, fuckin amazing still to be putting in performances like that at his age.  Also a special mention for Andy Robbo, I grew up watching Bob Paisleys great teams in the 70’s and early 80’s and Robertson would walk into anyone of those teams and I can’t give the lad a bigger compliment than that. 
      Oh and one last thing, you only have to yawn in the vicinity of James Maddison and he throws himself on the deck the cheating diving c*nt but because he’s English fuck all will get said about it and the lad needs a shave cos he can’t grow a beard to save his life the fuckin wannabe Wolverine faced c*nt.

Heard someone (think it was Milner) shout at Neco "don't get too close he'll dive!" Or something along those lines when Maddison had the ball toward the end.

He's a proper overrated twat is Maddison.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2020, 10:42:16 pm »
Im sure its been said but Maddison is an utter twat.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2020, 10:42:58 pm »
Since Virgil's injury: P7 W6 D1 L0 Goals conceded 3

The previous 7 games with Virgil: P7 W4 D1 L2 Goals conceded 15

Just sayin  ;)
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2020, 10:43:22 pm »
https://youtu.be/_UDKvHRaI-I

The bit of the interview Sky didn’t show. Jurgen having none of it

Wow, great stuff. Atalanta on Wednesday evening and Brighton at 12.30pm on Saturday is a joke.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2020, 10:44:49 pm »
Listen to that little weasel Geoff Shreeves trying to worm out of it.
AHA!

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2020, 10:46:03 pm »
Can't say enough about everyone tonight really, a complete performance even if 3-0 was fair to Leicester. Milner was superb throughout and my MOTM, Jones superb, Keita too before he came off, and delighted for Bobby who's performance warranted a goal, how he didn't get that one a few minutes earlier I'll never know  ;D

Great performances everywhere. Centre halves excellent in the 2nd half and Jota's header was delightful. Everything about it was a pleasure to watch.

UP THE FUCKIN REDMEN!!!!!!
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2020, 10:46:54 pm »
disappointing that Keita got injured again. he was playing well tonight.

great win though. cant wait for Thiago to come back.

Milner outstanding.

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2020, 10:48:28 pm »
Great stuff. Scoreline flattered Leicester. It could easily have been 6. Robertson MOTM. Mané made Fofana look like a lad who had won a competition
I've watched Fofana a few times for Leicester this season and thought he looked like a really good player. Coming up against Sadio Mane is a little bit tougher though!

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2020, 10:51:14 pm »
Absolutely awesome display.

For all the bed wetting about our season - yes we got absolutely twatted by Villa, but other than that we “dropped” points away to City (in the context of most seasons that’s very much a point gained) and Coote robbed us of 2 at Everton. Aside from that faultless.

Really bad news to see Naby injured - sounds like Ox isn’t too far away which is a neat swap in the squad. Jones a real plus point today, Robertson though - what a player. One run he did where he got sythed down was bloody Messi like. Considering we had 5 indisputably world class players out (and a few on the cusp) - just incredible.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2020, 10:52:02 pm »
disappointing that Keita got injured again. he was playing well tonight.

Watching MOTD 2 and just seen him go down again. Absolutely hate getting mad at players being injured but what was his injury record like before he came here? Was he always out this much or just bad luck with us?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2020, 10:53:09 pm »
Im sure its been said but Maddison is an utter twat.

He is - he’s also got a shit attitude by the looks of it. Clearly a talent but hasn’t kicked on because he’s not professional enough.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2020, 10:54:46 pm »
Watching MOTD 2 and just seen him go down again. Absolutely hate getting mad at players being injured but what was his injury record like before he came here? Was he always out this much or just bad luck with us?

minimal.

Missed a game or two here and there but nothing long terms in the slightest.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2020, 10:56:47 pm »
minimal.

Missed a game or two here and there but nothing long terms in the slightest.

Jesus that makes it even worse, the poor fucker. What’s the longest he’s gone for us without being injured? Can’t be more than 5 games?

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2020, 10:58:03 pm »
Wow, great stuff. Atalanta on Wednesday evening and Brighton at 12.30pm on Saturday is a joke.
That's mad. The latest game this weekend, a midweek game, and the earliest Saturday game next.