Author Topic: Timo Werner  (Read 2621 times)

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Timo Werner
« on: May 5, 2020, 10:37:29 am »
In the midst of all this football nothingness is a report that LFC are requesting more time to assess the impact of covid 19 before commting to a £52.7 purchase of one of the current stars of the bundesliga. Now I'm no less keen than the next guy to read of posters new insight in threads about matches from 15 years ago however how is it that RAWK is the only fan site were we're unable to discuss our potential new superstar with all the ramifications that may entail?
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Timo Werner
« Reply #1 on: May 5, 2020, 11:26:18 am »
Since when has Fabrizio Romano contributed to The Guardian?  :o

Online Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: May 5, 2020, 11:38:16 am »
Since when has Fabrizio Romano contributed to The Guardian?  :o
He's freelanced for them for a while, at least a year. He basically just fills space when there nothing going on.

Offline tray fenny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 5, 2020, 01:57:27 pm »
A quick scan of his Guardian home page shows he has his ear to the ground in such matters, but that wasnt the issue.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 5, 2020, 02:00:17 pm »
There's an active Bundesliga thread, go and talk there if you like mate. A few of the posters already have.

Also with the current situation we may not even buy him.

Also an Italian talking about a German player from a German club  going to an English one, yeah he has ears on the ground for that one.  ;D

Offline tray fenny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 5, 2020, 03:29:23 pm »
cheers Boris

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 5, 2020, 03:37:42 pm »
Hey I could've been a dickhead and give you the answers a mod would.  :wave

Offline tray fenny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 5, 2020, 03:59:09 pm »
Come on Samie, mods dont give dickhead answers, merely dogmatic I'd say [emoji846]. Anyway to the Bundesliga thread it is, obvs.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #8 on: May 5, 2020, 04:30:33 pm »
In the midst of all this football nothingness is a report that LFC are requesting more time to assess the impact of covid 19 before commting to a £52.7 purchase of one of the current stars of the bundesliga. Now I'm no less keen than the next guy to read of posters new insight in threads about matches from 15 years ago however how is it that RAWK is the only fan site were we're unable to discuss our potential new superstar with all the ramifications that may entail?

Maybe because it will derail into pointless shite, point scoring and speculation in less time than it took me to type this?
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #9 on: May 5, 2020, 04:47:58 pm »
I did think to myself maybe we should reopen the transfer forum during lockdown. Then I poured myself a beer and decided not to bother raising it in the staff room.

I can report the beer was more enjoyable than the transfer forum has ever been. 

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10 on: May 5, 2020, 04:49:42 pm »
I did think to myself maybe we should reopen the transfer forum during lockdown. Then I poured myself a beer and decided not to bother raising it in the staff room.

Amen to that, but don't tell Tepid.  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #11 on: May 5, 2020, 05:52:51 pm »

Was it a German beer?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #12 on: May 5, 2020, 05:53:26 pm »

Or the staff room...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 5, 2020, 05:59:11 pm »
Was it a German beer?

Chiltern Brewery.

https://untappd.com/b/the-chiltern-brewery-earl-grey-ipa/1450846

And they have now run out of it.

But it is the 5L keg for free local delivery. Yes, I can order beer deliveries more easily that supermarket shops...

Offline Amatt

• Amoo, Amass.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #14 on: May 5, 2020, 06:01:19 pm »
Chiltern Brewery.

https://untappd.com/b/the-chiltern-brewery-earl-grey-ipa/1450846

And they have now run out of it.

But it is the 5L keg for free local delivery. Yes, I can order beer deliveries more easily that supermarket shops...

Not a big lover of IPAs. To be fair I’m not a big lover of any type of alcohol at the moment. Not had a drop since a night out on 13th March.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 5, 2020, 06:24:35 pm »
He's freelanced for them for a while, at least a year. He basically just fills space when there nothing going on.
I had no idea. I seem to have missed every piece. Small mercies.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #16 on: May 5, 2020, 11:35:41 pm »
Get me 50 hench men, some burning  torches, 23 pitch forks , a spear, two packets of pork scratchings and a copy of Razzle (the last couple being for Capon)

We’re rounding up  lynch mob and we’re going to demand a transfer forum so we can discuss who no fucker can afford to sign.

Count me in.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 5, 2020, 11:38:12 pm »
I heard you've been furlowed mate. RAWK might not need you for the summer.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 6, 2020, 12:14:41 am »
Get me 50 hench men, some burning  torches, 23 pitch forks , a spear, two packets of pork scratchings and a copy of Razzle (the last couple being for Capon)

We’re rounding up  lynch mob and we’re going to demand a transfer forum so we can discuss who no fucker can afford to sign.

Count me in.

I might have know you’d turn up eventually. 😀

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 6, 2020, 09:03:10 am »
A Werner thread would be good, so we can keep the Bundesliga thread for discussion about actual football.

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 6, 2020, 10:05:22 am »
A Werner thread would be good, so we can keep the Bundesliga thread for discussion about actual football.

Let us know when you find some actual football going on.

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #21 on: May 6, 2020, 09:49:36 pm »

Count me in.
Is Razzle a magazine aboot Dogs? Is that who the pork scratchings are for?
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #22 on: May 6, 2020, 09:50:54 pm »
Jonny Briggs had a Dog called Razzle
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #23 on: May 6, 2020, 10:51:50 pm »
Capon gets wet at the thought of a party sized packet of Frazzles.

And no football means no transfer forum means no Werner thread. The Transfer Forum has been furloughed, which is almost but not quite as bad as being Christian Purslowed.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: June 3, 2020, 11:37:01 am »
Capon gets wet at the thought of a party sized packet of Frazzles.

And no football means no transfer forum means no Werner thread. The Transfer Forum has been furloughed, which is almost but not quite as bad as being Christian Purslowed.

Wow, you are back and how! Closing down threads and turning down transfer threads. Your my favourite mod now.  ;)