Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426239 times)

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #25800 on: April 17, 2019, 09:06:43 am »
Apart from the inconvenient fact that Salah, Van Dijk and Fabinho won't want to go there to be coached by Ole. And the inconvenient fact we'd never sell to them. And the inconvenient fact that 200m wouldn't be enough even if you ignore one and two. It would have been like one of us proposing to buy Messi for 50m when Hodgson was manager.

I think their point was that £200m would have seen them sign for Utd instead of Liverpool at the time of their transfers. I refuse to believe any Utd supporter is thick enough to think they'll ever be raiding Liverpool for our best players (likewise us in for theirs. We're no Everton, who bully Barca these days).
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #25801 on: April 17, 2019, 09:09:16 am »
I think their point was that £200m would have seen them sign for Utd instead of Liverpool at the time of their transfers. I refuse to believe any Utd supporter is thick enough to think they'll ever be raiding Liverpool for our best players (likewise us in for theirs. We're no Everton, who bully Barca these days).

The problem is that you’d also need good scouting and someone competent in charge of negotiating those deals - they have neither. Which is why they continue to waste hundreds of millions.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25802 on: April 17, 2019, 09:11:49 am »

In their dreams they would have. The lure of Klopp was irresistable.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25803 on: April 17, 2019, 09:14:59 am »
"We know there's work to be done," said Solskjaer.

"I've said all along this isn't going to change overnight and the next few years are going to be massive to get to the level of Barcelona.

What?? Ole says rebuild could take years? The inbreeds aren’t going to be happy.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3827766/manchester-united-rebuild-could-take-years-solskjaer

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25804 on: April 17, 2019, 09:21:01 am »
4 of the back 5 were brought in by Ferguson. Maybe Ole is keeping them in honour of the gaffer.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he was playing them because they're players from Ferguson's tenure. He doesn't park in the manager's car park space because its still "Mr Ferguson's". What a snivelling little lickspittle.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #25805 on: April 17, 2019, 09:23:58 am »
I wouldn't even be surprised if he was playing them because they're players from Ferguson's tenure. He doesn't park in the manager's car park space because its still "Mr Ferguson's". What a snivelling little lickspittle.

Is this actually true? 😳

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25806 on: April 17, 2019, 09:28:26 am »
I honestly can see him buy Kane for £250m or more this summer, he's a traditional 1990's type of striker Solskjaer understands. Ole is twenty years behind the times.

And you know what I could see Spurs agree to it.

Probably another £80m on Maguire as well, £60m to £75m on Declan Rice too.

A British backbone "who understand the Utd way" for around £400m.

Fucking joke of an appointment. ;D

And can you imagine the media fawning that would bring. There is already six stories a day about them on the BBC Salford website and they are shite.
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25807 on: April 17, 2019, 09:30:31 am »
They've finally given him his own spot in the car park

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25808 on: April 17, 2019, 09:31:14 am »
The parking space thing is amazing if true. It surely isn't?

This guy turned nasty when managing Cardiff. His bullshit like 'United way' are a myth.

Would you trust this guy to spend £200 million? They genuinely need a whole new spine barring GK.

They have lost 5 from 7.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25809 on: April 17, 2019, 09:32:09 am »
Phil Jones is Championship level.

Norwegian championship?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25810 on: April 17, 2019, 09:34:57 am »
Like i said weeks ago they haven't a single player i'd have in our starting 11. De Gea and Martial as bench warmers that's it.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25811 on: April 17, 2019, 09:37:55 am »

He has fully lodged himself right up inside his arse. This picture is only from a few months ago. They even gave Palpatine his own training gear. OGS and AF at wheel...driving over a cliff. A joy to watch.

At least they won their cup final 0-0 against us. That's the main thing.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25812 on: April 17, 2019, 09:38:18 am »
The problem is that you’d also need good scouting and someone competent in charge of negotiating those deals - they have neither. Which is why they continue to waste hundreds of millions.

Well exactly. It's easy to look at successful signings for other clubs and say "we could have bought them instead". My point was that that's not how football works, and that some posters on that Caf thread are a little bit simple...
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

Offline Riquende

• Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25813 on: April 17, 2019, 09:40:49 am »
He has fully lodged himself right up inside his arse. This picture is only from a few months ago. They even gave Palpatine his own training gear. OGS and AF at wheel...driving over a cliff. A joy to watch.

Perhaps he thinks he can't be spotted in that getup. Well known fact that Utd staff go invisible when wearing grey.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25814 on: April 17, 2019, 09:48:53 am »
I can happily see a few more years of disappointments for the redcafe crew.

There is no quick fix for them anymore as they've fucked up so many managers, transfers and seasons since 2013 but they also dont have the patience to develop a whole new squad.

Long may it continue.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #25815 on: April 17, 2019, 09:49:31 am »
Did Shitcoat allow Ferguson around the place?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25816 on: April 17, 2019, 09:56:32 am »
Lad here in work says he feels sorry for Pogba in that United team. Said you take him out of the United team and put him into the Barca first 11 and he's the standout player on the pitch  :lmao

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25817 on: April 17, 2019, 10:02:12 am »
Lad here in work says he feels sorry for Pogba in that United team. Said you take him out of the United team and put him into the Barca first 11 and he's the standout player on the pitch  :lmao
Well he’s absolutely right.

What’s the problem with that?

Pogba would stand out as being utterly shite.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25818 on: April 17, 2019, 10:11:14 am »
The parking space thing is amazing if true. It surely isn't?

This guy turned nasty when managing Cardiff. His bullshit like 'United way' are a myth.

Would you trust this guy to spend £200 million? They genuinely need a whole new spine barring GK.

They have lost 5 from 7.
And got really lucky against west ham. Hilarious till you realise you need them to beat city. Typical.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25819 on: April 17, 2019, 10:17:29 am »
And got really lucky against west ham. Hilarious till you realise you need them to draw with city. Typical.

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
« Reply #25820 on: April 17, 2019, 10:20:02 am »

Not sure if serious or not and I've been reeled in but that photo is 100% not from a few months ago,

That aside, this is glorious to watch and watching them last night was the most inept European performance i can remember seeing by an English side in the CL knockout stages. We geniunely have more chance of Leicester taking points of Man City than this shower

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25821 on: April 17, 2019, 10:21:03 am »
Bet Maureen would have got a 0 - 0 last night. :-X

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25822 on: April 17, 2019, 10:24:27 am »
Not sure if serious or not and I've been reeled in but that photo is 100% not from a few months ago,

That aside, this is glorious to watch and watching them last night was the most inept European performance i can remember seeing by an English side in the CL knockout stages. We geniunely have more chance of Leicester taking points of Man City than this shower

Hard to tell with Smeagol, the ring does slow the ageing process down ;D

The nike gear gives it away though

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25823 on: April 17, 2019, 10:29:48 am »
Is this actually true? 😳

I googled it and the Mirror carries the story but credits the Scum as the originators of the rumour, so it is probably a load of bollocks.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25824 on: April 17, 2019, 10:32:17 am »

Mancs have been with Adidas for about 5 years, that picture is from 2013 or earlier.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #25825 on: April 17, 2019, 10:33:48 am »
Ole used to work with the youth team, right? Probably from back then
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25826 on: April 17, 2019, 10:35:06 am »
He looks way too young. He's aged a lot since going into management...

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #25827 on: April 17, 2019, 10:35:33 am »
They (supporters) will be turning on their own players, and on their own fellow supporters/fans/ticket holders soon. Mark my words.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25828 on: April 17, 2019, 10:42:24 am »
The honeymoon is well and truly over. Red cafe hate all their players again. Fantastic  ;D
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #25829 on: April 17, 2019, 10:47:24 am »
The realisation is dawning on them.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25830 on: April 17, 2019, 10:48:20 am »

It's 100% real, they can't afford new training gear.

Did you not see the press conference before their Barcelona game?

Online Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25831 on: April 17, 2019, 10:52:00 am »

Look at the little weasel. He's even mimicking his hand gestures. He was definitely a milk monitor at school.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #25832 on: April 17, 2019, 10:56:28 am »
And got really lucky against west ham. Hilarious till you realise you need them to beat city. Typical.
Our draw against them hasn't aged well. Still annoyed about that one.

Offline SenorGarcia

• Legacy Fan
  • He drinks sangria...
« Reply #25833 on: April 17, 2019, 11:05:33 am »
How the fuck did we not beat this team  :butt fucking hell.
"A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters." - Luis Javier García Sanz

Thanks Kenny, for making us believe again. YNWA

Offline tuaz

• Anny Roader
« Reply #25834 on: April 17, 2019, 11:09:08 am »
As long as the club's footballing side continues to be so badly run by Woodward, they are going to be directionless and focused on flashy big name players. 

How many years has it been, since people on this thread were saying they needed to replace their defence, improve their spine and bring in proper leaders on the pitch?  What in the world have they been doing all these years?!

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25835 on: April 17, 2019, 11:10:51 am »

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25836 on: April 17, 2019, 11:23:22 am »
From the Guardian:

Sounds like Marina Hynde is getting into sports, lol.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25837 on: April 17, 2019, 11:38:18 am »
Oh do they have some rebuilding to do, and that without seemingly having any footballing identity. What type of players should they look for, and into what system? Never mind though, they'll just buy a couple of big names with plenty of marketing potential.

That's my guess anyway.

What a mess. Long may it continue.

edit emphasis added
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25838 on: April 17, 2019, 11:40:26 am »
Delighted they appointed Oleh as manager. He is a bum, a no mark, an absolute nothing as a coach and as a manager.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25839 on: April 17, 2019, 11:43:25 am »

Either that, or they splurged all their budget for Just for Men and Oil of Olay Ole.