Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3455422 times)

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #63120 on: October 15, 2021, 06:56:07 pm »
A secondary school  near me decided to have a parents evening in person.  25 cases directly linked to it.  What the hell were they thinking?

And I got a parent complaining about doing the parents evening online (although far more are supportive of them online).…. Madness

We're doing all ours online. Hopefully this is for ever.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #63122 on: October 15, 2021, 07:57:30 pm »
We're doing all ours online. Hopefully this is for ever.
Yep, me too.  I’m much less tired and you can keep it to time much more easily (which suits everyone).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63123 on: October 15, 2021, 08:59:28 pm »
I do wonder, with the vaccinations being as high as they are, would a total lockdown similar to what we saw in the first one, but for a shorter duration, have such an effect on the transmission that it would basically squash it down to levels where you could get close to local eradication? Or is the thing just endemic now at this point?
It would bounce back after any lockdown, unless you made some changes after lockdown that weren’t there before. They’re a blunt tool of last resort really, their only value is to buy you time to make changes (think setting up a test and trace system, or vaccinating your population) so your health care system doesn’t get overwhelmed before those changes are implemented.

We should though try something a bit radical. We have excellent quick lateral flow tests for home use that we really haven’t made as great a use of of as we could. A strategy of getting every person in the UK over 12 to take one of these simultaneously on specific dates - and asking all households with a positive test to isolate for 7 days - could really squash things down and get us through any potential tricky winter period.

Government should pick a week in early November, ask everyone to take an LFT on Friday, Monday and Thursday and upload results to NHS. Publicise it everywhere, offer an incentive (tax break?, extra bank holiday if a certain % respond?). Don’t bother confirming with PCR, just ask all positive households to isolate. Ask any major event, pub or restaurant from that first Friday for the following 10 days to only allow entry to those who can show their LFT results.

Lockdowns work by minimising contacts of those who are contagious, we can replicate it without an actual lockdown and the collateral damage that they cause.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:01:51 pm by djahern »

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63124 on: October 15, 2021, 09:46:13 pm »
Genuinely what was the rationale behind Boris and his ilk putting an end to masks and social distancing. I mean he could've left it unsaid, instead of emphasising 'people use their own judgement'

Mask wearing where I am is more or less non existent

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #63125 on: October 15, 2021, 10:11:23 pm »
It would bounce back after any lockdown, unless you made some changes after lockdown that weren’t there before. They’re a blunt tool of last resort really, their only value is to buy you time to make changes (think setting up a test and trace system, or vaccinating your population) so your health care system doesn’t get overwhelmed before those changes are implemented.

We should though try something a bit radical. We have excellent quick lateral flow tests for home use that we really haven’t made as great a use of of as we could. A strategy of getting every person in the UK over 12 to take one of these simultaneously on specific dates - and asking all households with a positive test to isolate for 7 days - could really squash things down and get us through any potential tricky winter period.

Government should pick a week in early November, ask everyone to take an LFT on Friday, Monday and Thursday and upload results to NHS. Publicise it everywhere, offer an incentive (tax break?, extra bank holiday if a certain % respond?). Don’t bother confirming with PCR, just ask all positive households to isolate. Ask any major event, pub or restaurant from that first Friday for the following 10 days to only allow entry to those who can show their LFT results.

Lockdowns work by minimising contacts of those who are contagious, we can replicate it without an actual lockdown and the collateral damage that they cause.

That's such a fantastic idea it has absolutely no chance of this bunch of incompetents adopting it. ;D

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #63126 on: October 15, 2021, 10:25:19 pm »
And those without internet access ? They just stay in for the week ?

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #63127 on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:26 pm »
Deaths have stabilised.

Here's the latest data:
They HAD stabilised. Now they’re ticking up again (slowly following the increase in cases as they always do).

I guess it depends on your source. This one has always taken the published govt figures and usefully looked back on the last 7 days total and compared it with the 7 days before that, and updated the resulting trend figures daily.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/weekly-trends/#weekly_table

UK
Cases in the last 7 days: 272,634   
Cases in the preceding 7 days: 238,902
Weekly Case % Change: +14%

Deaths in the last 7 days: 817   
Deaths in the preceding 7 days: 755   
Weekly Death % Change: +8%

I wish you were right like! But…

One positive, yesterday deaths were up 9% (the figure I quoted you earlier) so the weekly increase has fallen by 1%, but is still going up.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:47:54 pm by Red_Mist »

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63128 on: October 15, 2021, 11:43:42 pm »
They HAD stabilised. Now they’re ticking up again (slowly following the increase in cases as they always do).

I guess it depends on your source. This one has always taken the published govt figures and usefully looked back on the last 7 days total and compared it with the 7 days before that, and updated the resulting trend figures daily.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/weekly-trends/#weekly_table

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=nation%26areaName=England#card-deaths_within_60_days_of_positive_test

The official stats page (and for the more useful 60 days/death certificate definition, as opposed to the 28 day one) shows a moving seven day average on the graph. And if you click '1m' in the top left it narrows the graph to the last month (the line stops where the data is less finalised).

Broadly speaking there's been a slow decline, but it wouldn't take a lot for the trend to reverse

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #63129 on: October 16, 2021, 04:01:42 am »
Genuinely what was the rationale behind Boris and his ilk putting an end to masks and social distancing. I mean he could've left it unsaid, instead of emphasising 'people use their own judgement'

Money probably the main driver. Get people back out.

Ignorance is also a huge problem. Johnson is a a genuine buffoon and will ignore advice doing what he wants.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 04:03:51 am by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63130 on: October 16, 2021, 05:25:29 am »

Having this discussion down the pub the other day with a mate, both he and I wore masks when we were inside ordering but then took them off as we sat down outside to drink.

No idea if it could be true or not, but one thought we had was that now were moving into an endemic stage with most people in the country vaccinated who want to be, the more people who caught it over the summer and now, the less people will catch it over the proper winter months which could start to put the NHS in real trouble again, and that’s what you really want to avoid?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63131 on: October 16, 2021, 07:54:24 am »

Waste of time seeking rationale.  Look for consistency instead and sheer incompetence is the answer from the start of the pandemic.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63132 on: October 16, 2021, 08:03:29 am »
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=nation%26areaName=England#card-deaths_within_60_days_of_positive_test

The official stats page (and for the more useful 60 days/death certificate definition, as opposed to the 28 day one) shows a moving seven day average on the graph. And if you click '1m' in the top left it narrows the graph to the last month (the line stops where the data is less finalised).

Broadly speaking there's been a slow decline, but it wouldn't take a lot for the trend to reverse
I was looking at the UK stats (you posted England mate) and on the ‘Deaths within 28 days of positive test by date reported’ graph, you can see the small (8-9%) tick up that I’m talking about on the graph. The data source is the same, I’ve checked the daily numbers and they’re the same on both sites, so those last 7 days vs preceding 7 days and resultant percentage increase that I quoted above are correct. The overall monthly trend might be a decline, but this tells you what’s going on right now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 08:05:34 am by Red_Mist »

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63133 on: October 16, 2021, 08:22:41 am »
I guess the number of people in hospital, as many have said on here, is the one to keep check on as we head towards winter and, as expected with the tick up in cases and deaths, that figure is back up over 7K. Still low compared to the pre-vaccination days thank god, but will be gradually exerting pressure on the NHS for certain. Hopefully half term might take a coal off, but who knows.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63134 on: October 16, 2021, 08:36:31 am »
I was looking at the UK stats (you posted England mate) and on the ‘Deaths within 28 days of positive test by date reported’ graph, you can see the small (8-9%) tick up that I’m talking about on the graph. The data source is the same, I’ve checked the daily numbers and they’re the same on both sites, so those last 7 days vs preceding 7 days and resultant percentage increase that I quoted above are correct. The overall monthly trend might be a decline, but this tells you what’s going on right now.

Showing a steady decline:

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63135 on: October 16, 2021, 08:40:06 am »
Good to know. I've arranged a week between mine because the other alternative was one in each arm because nurses are far too efficient in wanting it done in one trip. Might work for covid and flu but I don't fancy my chances of making it to morning after a night of sleeping on my back snoring...
:D Good luck, mate.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63136 on: October 16, 2021, 08:54:05 am »
Covid really has fucked up the NHS because my local GP and lab have gone from poor to complete shite.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63137 on: October 16, 2021, 09:03:41 am »
Showing a steady decline:

Perhaps both are accurate (as using the same figures), but it just depends what and where you measure from. That particular graph might be correct but it isn’t telling the story of week on week numbers, which the figures I posted (from essentially the same source) are clearly showing, I.e.

Deaths in the last 7 days: 817   
Deaths in the preceding 7 days: 755   
Weekly Death % Change: +8%

Perhaps this is why the government are always late in their response. They’re looking at your graph! ;)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 09:06:50 am by Red_Mist »

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63138 on: October 16, 2021, 09:31:03 am »

I see what you were meaning now. I forgot to state that I was showing them by date of death (rather than date reported which you were referring to).

Date reported is not a measure that matters when trying to understand trends (relative to cases data), what it mostly shows is the timeliness of the different sources of deaths being reported.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63139 on: October 16, 2021, 09:31:19 am »
Never had flu jab before but over 150 people in my local surgery today by 9am.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63140 on: October 16, 2021, 09:43:40 am »
And those without internet access ? They just stay in for the week ?

Why do you need internet to do a LFT?

I'd assume you could even have pop-up test places everywhere in town for those that can't or don't want to do it at home.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63141 on: October 16, 2021, 09:55:55 am »
I see what you were meaning now. I forgot to state that I was showing them by date of death (rather than date reported which you were referring to).

Date reported is not a measure that matters when trying to understand trends (relative to cases data), what it mostly shows is the timeliness of the different sources of deaths being reported.
Got you. And that’s a bit more encouraging then I guess.

Although I suppose if you’re comparing week on week, using the same data (eg date reported) then you’ve got the same variables in play during both 7 day data sets, so perhaps still SOME use in looking for week on week trends? I guess where it goes wrong is holiday periods. So I can see what you mean by actual date rather than reported date being the one to use.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #63142 on: October 16, 2021, 10:58:36 am »
Why do you need internet to do a LFT?

I'd assume you could even have pop-up test places everywhere in town for those that can't or don't want to do it at home.
I guess he means for uploading the results?

Not sure how many people these days don't have access to the internet anyway given the widespread mobile phone use they probably have access even if they don't realise it
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63143 on: October 16, 2021, 11:44:15 am »
Got you. And that’s a bit more encouraging then I guess.

Although I suppose if you’re comparing week on week, using the same data (eg date reported) then you’ve got the same variables in play during both 7 day data sets, so perhaps still SOME use in looking for week on week trends? I guess where it goes wrong is holiday periods. So I can see what you mean by actual date rather than reported date being the one to use.

Yeah you're right - you can compare say a Monday's results to the previous Monday to get a snap picture on the day of.

But yeah there's also some volatility based on data sources that could be behind those perceived changes when looking only at date reported (eg ONS don't work on weekends to provide PHE/UKHSA with their reports, and sometimes other sources might be incomplete because of a little IT issue on a given day).

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63144 on: October 16, 2021, 12:49:30 pm »
Just had a text saying there may of been an issue with my PCR test, asking me to take another, absolutely fucking pointless now, I just assumed I had it and isolated (still isolating).  It’s all got a bit silly now.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63145 on: October 16, 2021, 04:26:31 pm »
43423 new cases and 148 deaths reported today.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63146 on: October 16, 2021, 06:40:29 pm »
43423 new cases and 148 deaths reported today.
Big numbers for a Saturday. With regard to week on week increases, of course we’re seeing significant rises in the south west compared last week - purely down to now identifying infections that we weren’t then. The cock up of that testing centre has actually shown us how useful these LFT are. I was extremely sceptical when Johnson announced his “moonshot” idea last year, but here we are now with those exact tools he proclaimed. The problem is we’re not actually using them as we should and getting the value that they provide.

I’d have to have read back but I’m pretty sure I said his idea would never work when he announced it. I was wrong, but equally so was he as now that we can implement that “moonshot” idea, we’re not even bothering. It’s the story of this pandemic with them, flit from one thing to the next after massive investment. We have extremely good vaccines, but make no real effort to convince those remaining to take it. We have extremely good at home tests, but make a token effort to make people use it. So frustrating.

Edit : and we had a very successful furlough policy, while at the same time completely ignoring the fact that many people had to work, sick or not, to put food on the table. Expensive half measures that place us where we are now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 06:45:49 pm by djahern »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63147 on: October 16, 2021, 08:54:59 pm »
My 13 yr old is still not feeling right and seems a bit depressed too. He's got mates at school who feel the same, is feeling down a side effect of covid?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63148 on: October 16, 2021, 09:17:13 pm »
My 13 yr old is still not feeling right and seems a bit depressed too. He's got mates at school who feel the same, is feeling down a side effect of covid?

The thing that worries me about Covid more than anything is the possibility that it just won't go away, tinnitus sufferers often have to deal with depression for the same reason. I can see that being a problem for a kid who might normally be really active.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #63149 on: October 16, 2021, 10:02:27 pm »

It's an expected side effect of 18 months of constant bad news and disruption to their usual lives.

I'm sure they'll be OK when a semblance of real normality resumes.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63150 on: October 16, 2021, 10:30:01 pm »
My daughter was on a school trip to Manchester yesterday. Her friend who was with her text this morning to say she has had a positive lateral flow test, took daughter for PCR test this afternoon but been reading that it could take up to five days before you test positive/become infectious?

They both wore masks except when they were sat eating in the food court in the Arndale. Pretty pissed off with the friend's parents as they have since said she wasn't feeling well and had done two lateral flow tests the previous day (both negative) but didn't bother taking her for a pcr.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #63151 on: October 17, 2021, 09:31:17 am »
Not sure if we'll need this going forward, but if you need a Covid Test (We had to do a PCR one due to Government rules) then I can recommend the one at Chavaisse Park in Liverpool

Dead easy to book (Unlike the shitty Boots website that was impossible to fill in) and when we got there, it was a breeze to turn up, do the test and get off.

Me and the missus got our results back within 12 hours and the whole experience was pretty much pain free (£55 each, but thems the rules at the time we did them)

Randox is the name of the company : https://www.randox.com/
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63152 on: October 17, 2021, 10:14:22 am »
Not sure if we'll need this going forward, but if you need a Covid Test (We had to do a PCR one due to Government rules) then I can recommend the one at Chavaisse Park in Liverpool

Dead easy to book (Unlike the shitty Boots website that was impossible to fill in) and when we got there, it was a breeze to turn up, do the test and get off.

Me and the missus got our results back within 12 hours and the whole experience was pretty much pain free (£55 each, but thems the rules at the time we did them)

Taking my lad to Manchester Airport this afternoon to do his pre departure PCR, as we are supposed to be flying to Cyprus on Wednesday - also booked with Randox, cost us £60.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #63153 on: October 17, 2021, 10:15:35 am »

As I live near Heathrow airport there’s loads around here, and a lot of the airlines have deals with the testing companies like Randox when you book to get a discount too.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63154 on: October 17, 2021, 11:45:58 am »
As I live near Heathrow airport there’s loads around here, and a lot of the airlines have deals with the testing companies like Randox when you book to get a discount too.

Good old Randox. When not sponsoring the grand national finding time to build its Tory connections.

https://eastdevonwatch.org/2020/11/05/tory-linked-firm-involved-in-testing-failure-given-new-347m-covid-contract/

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63155 on: October 17, 2021, 12:04:18 pm »
Good old Randox. When not sponsoring the grand national finding time to build its Tory connections.

https://eastdevonwatch.org/2020/11/05/tory-linked-firm-involved-in-testing-failure-given-new-347m-covid-contract/

Surely its the case that each and every one of the firms offering the tests are Tory donors?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63156 on: October 17, 2021, 12:45:39 pm »
Surely its the case that each and every one of the firms offering the tests are Tory donors?

Don’t know about all but certainly a huge amount of apparent corruption going on from the onset of the pandemic.  Hence ongoing court cases brought by the Good Law Project.

https://goodlawproject.org/case/money-for-dominic-cummings-mates/

https://goodlawproject.org/case/procurement-case/

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63157 on: October 17, 2021, 01:34:43 pm »
Don’t know about all but certainly a huge amount of apparent corruption going on from the onset of the pandemic.  Hence ongoing court cases brought by the Good Law Project.

https://goodlawproject.org/case/money-for-dominic-cummings-mates/

https://goodlawproject.org/case/procurement-case/

Its why I am so angry at the ministers and wish vile things on them. Almost £500 million in PPE contracts awarded to a pest control company with assets of £18k, a confectioner company and a private equity fund registered in a tax haven? no wonder goodlaw are all over it

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #63158 on: October 17, 2021, 06:06:29 pm »
Just had a text saying there may of been an issue with my PCR test, asking me to take another, absolutely fucking pointless now, I just assumed I had it and isolated (still isolating).  It’s all got a bit silly now.
had one of those this morning following my daughter's "negative" test on 3rd October. The text said that given the timescale (now two weeks after the test was taken) there's no need to take any action.

She didn't isolate though but her LFTs were all negative too
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #63159 on: October 17, 2021, 09:40:03 pm »
Interesting story on Twitter from the FT and and their guy whose been doing a lot of the Covid reporting trying to explain why we’re doing so much worse then the rest of Europe, interesting theory is that because we started vaccination before most of Europe were seeing waning immunity from the vaccines before Europe the way Israel did a few months ago who were a few months ahead of us in vaccinations, made worse by the fact we were slow vaccinating kids, the AZ vaccines seems to start waning earlier then Pfizer and we’re not doing great with boosters either.

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/status/1449801652207239176?s=21
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.