Author Topic: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - PS4 - March 18th 2016  (Read 20850 times)

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - PS4 - March 18th 2016
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2016, 08:31:40 pm »
Well that's it completed and what a chore it was by the end.  If ever a game DESPERATELY needed a run button, this is it.  Plodding around as if you're permanently stuck in one of those Gears of War "walk and talk" scenes.

It's mostly gorgeous to look at (although those muddy green surroundings in the jungle got tedious) but it's lousy mechanically.  The climbing is finicky, the friendly AI is atrocious and the shooting is just as bad as previous games.

Got £32 cash from CEX for it, so at least it cost me nowt.  :D
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2016, 09:34:26 pm »
You must of hated the last of us

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2016, 12:51:15 pm »
You must of hated the last of us
I adored Last of Us as it happens.  Fantastic game with an engaging storyline and characters whose fates mattered.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2016, 01:19:28 pm »
Ok it's just alot of the criticisms re gameplay you levelled at uncharted was also apparent in tlou if not more so, like Friendly AI as ellie constantly walks up to clickers and as long as you stay in cover nothing happens. The gun play, the no running, unless your being chased.

*Spoilers below*

I just think people wanted uc2 but this was the closure that Uncharted as a series needed and Alot of the time where there isn't combat your finding out more about the characters, there's a scene with Drake and Elena and you see in his eyes he can't leave the adventure game behind, it's actually brilliant to get that across in a game without hardly talking. For me Drake was so much more human, he had a back story, he had emotional ties to Elena and his brother and his mums work before she died. 

I thought it was brilliantly paced, whereas UC2 and 3, they never stop once they start in UC4 you have lulls, moments of respite, go get your breath back  etc.

That's just me though, if it was lacking anything it was probably that one set piece, they were a little Predictable but only because they've been done before and you see them coming.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #164 on: June 9, 2016, 03:21:50 pm »
Having never played the series before, I finished the remastered trilogy and Uncharted 4 all within the last few months.

Remastered Trilogy
The characters, storyline and settings were solid throughout. Some other aspects got steadily better as they progressed and I'm glad they did, because I'm not sure I would've continued had they not. I'm talking about the gameplay which shows it age, the pacing which is predictable in the worst kind of way and the repetitiveness of the whole thing. There were times when I was just as frustrated as I was playing Bloodborne, only it wasn't anger over the difficulty, but over clumsy gameplay mechanics. As I said, these issues were more or less resolved by the third game though. I was still impressed overall with the trilogy, simply because I began to take an interest in the story and characters.

Uncharted 4
I'm glad I decided to finish off the series. This really is an astounding game. It addressed pretty much every gripe I had with the previous instalments. Looks incredible, great simple storyline, nice new mechanics, better pacing, more stealth elements...it's all there. My only complaints would be the absence of Chloe and Cutter, who I thought would both have a cameo, and some unnecessary quick time events. As close to a 10/10 as you can get.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: June 9, 2016, 07:15:59 pm »
Having never played the series before, I finished the remastered trilogy and Uncharted 4 all within the last few months.

Remastered Trilogy
The characters, storyline and settings were solid throughout. Some other aspects got steadily better as they progressed and I'm glad they did, because I'm not sure I would've continued had they not. I'm talking about the gameplay which shows it age, the pacing which is predictable in the worst kind of way and the repetitiveness of the whole thing. There were times when I was just as frustrated as I was playing Bloodborne, only it wasn't anger over the difficulty, but over clumsy gameplay mechanics. As I said, these issues were more or less resolved by the third game though. I was still impressed overall with the trilogy, simply because I began to take an interest in the story and characters.

Uncharted 4
I'm glad I decided to finish off the series. This really is an astounding game. It addressed pretty much every gripe I had with the previous instalments. Looks incredible, great simple storyline, nice new mechanics, better pacing, more stealth elements...it's all there. My only complaints would be the absence of Chloe and Cutter, who I thought would both have a cameo, and some unnecessary quick time events. As close to a 10/10 as you can get.

I gave up on the Trilogy, got bored during the second. Unfortunately the gameplay just seems old hat. I'm sure they were great back in the day but playing one and a halfs worth of game in 2016 is enough. Might still try the 4th though, although my enthusiasm isn't what it once was.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: June 9, 2016, 07:26:39 pm »
I played the original trilogy in reverse order originally, late in the PS3's life.

Felt like I enjoyed each one slightly less although 2 was amazing, it didn't have quite the impact as I'd already played 3.

Then played the remastered trilogy in proper order, really enjoyed it although I didn't quite finish 3 as the 4th came out.

Then I played the fourth, and started it again immediately.

I don't play many games these days so it must have done something right, although I confess I don't really play any other third person adventures aside from Rockstar games so I've no idea where the standard is at across the whole medium. Certainly think the gunplay is better in Uncharted than GTA for example but then there might be loads of better shooters out there I haven't touched.

I really like the climbing, I find it dead relaxing. I liked in the latest one where you can use the stick to feel out for handholds. I felt like I died more in the older games by not being able to judge where I was supposed to leap to, in this one I found I was much better led.

It's funny though as I had a mate round who had played all the old ones but not for a while, and he was clueless. Couldn't find his way round when driving the jeep, for example. Totally lost. Even though I found ND's signposting very clear and intuitive, he was confused as fuck. He is a twat though ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: June 9, 2016, 07:44:26 pm »
Finished it this week and it's easily one of the best games I've ever played. Loved ever minute of it really. It's not often you stop in games to take in the views the way this allow and i felt ND had improved a number of the mechanics really well.

The epilogue was a really nice touch too.

Almost felt a bit sad as the credits rolled as i know it'll be a good while before i play something that can match the production values, story, characters and consistent level of quality. There's a half decent chance that when i do it'll be when I'm playing the next ND game...
"We come here for the winning!"

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: July 2, 2016, 02:13:21 am »
This game was brutally bad as an actual game. As an interactive movie a la TellTale Games it was fun, but the shooting/combat stuff is so clunky and poorly done in this. I thought the cover/shooting in the first two were decent (considering combat obviously isn't the focus) but 3 and especially 4 were just awful.

Beautiful graphics, great story (although I missed the supernatural stuff), great characters but I'm glad it's over.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: July 5, 2016, 09:21:23 pm »
Playing the 4th now .... Wow loving it. Now enthusiasm is back for another Last of Us game

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2016, 07:49:24 pm »
I'm on chapter 19 I think, it hasn't grabbed me like the first three did at all, it's still a stunning game, and I have enjoyed it so far though.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2016, 10:13:35 am »
Anyone play this online?

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2016, 05:53:12 pm »
Anyone play this online?

I tried it when I finished the game but have to be honest it didn't grab me at all.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2017, 11:44:00 am »
Been playing this recently and its a beautiful looking game that's for sure, but by god it's repetitive. And everything within the game just feels so convenient. There is no challenge whatsoever really.

Just how many more ledges can Nate jump too that crumble away and leaves Nate hanging by one arm!!..."oh crap"

ANY wooden platform you walk across is guaranteed to collapse leavening Nate hanging by one arm again. "oh crap".  Here's Sam to pull him up again

How many times can Nate say 'oh crap'

Oh look another broken ladder. always broken half way up. Push a crate down please Sam and pull Nate up....yawn.

No matter how well hidden and how many complex puzzles and mechanisms our heroes have to open, the destination is always already swarming with Mercenaries.  How the fuck did they get there?

Nate and Sam just seemingly plucking the Pirates next move or location out of the air from a single picture or artefact. 

Random sniper rifles just lying around unattended.

All this said I am still sort of enjoying playing it and I'm currently on chapter 15 and feel I'm getting near the end.  Will finish it then do a run through on 'Crushing' level and collect all the treasures and trophies.  Once i've got Platinum I cant see me ever playing it again though.

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2017, 11:57:19 am »
Been playing this recently and its a beautiful looking game that's for sure, but by god it's repetitive. And everything within the game just feels so convenient. There is no challenge whatsoever really.

Just how many more ledges can Nate jump too that crumble away and leaves Nate hanging by one arm!!..."oh crap"

ANY
No matter how well hidden and how many complex puzzles and mechanisms our heroes have to open, the destination is always already swarming with Mercenaries.  How the fuck did they get there?

This is the bit that always gets me,

You do all these complex puzzles through hidden passages, jump down canyons and caves which haven't been touched for centuries, get there and there's 50 people waiting to shoot you!

It always reminds me of that bit in the Simpsons when Mr Burns and Smithers are going to their secret layer, through eye scanners, finger print recognition etc and when they get there there's a back door off it's hinges which leads to the car park :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:42:54 pm by redan »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2017, 12:18:19 pm »

It always reminds me of that bit in the Simpsons when Mr Burns and Smithers are going to their secret layer, through eye scanners, finger print recognition etc and when they there there's a back door off it's hinges which leads to the car park :)

:lmao

I know its only a game and they have artistic licence but how the fuck did Pirates hundreds of years ago manage to make these complex locking systems and automated trap doors.

This game keeps reminding me off the old ITV program '3-2-1' with Ted Rogers.  To win the grand prize you have to solve a series of clues which once revealed at the end of the show were SO complex and so loosely linked no man could ever work them out.

This is what this game feels like. Nate and Sam just pluck the answers out of thin air and give it the old.  'ahhh why didn't we see this before'. 

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2017, 12:41:57 pm »
I enjoyed the puzzles and the story ended nicely. Plus it looks visually stunning

But it felt really clunky and the wall climbing was as has been mentioned repetitive and no real challenge (white ledges always telling you where to go)

With this one there appeared to be more freedom on how you get to your objective (the rooftop at the auction mansion for example)

But if I had to choose between this and say Tomb Raider I would pick Tomb Raider because the combat, puzzles and levelling up mechanics felt more rewarding

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2017, 01:05:17 pm »
currently on chapter 15 and feel I'm getting near the end.

Your not.

I agree with your other points though, it's kind of a running theme through the franchise but I suppose after four releases plus a vita game the mechanics become repetitive. I enjoyed TLOU much more in regard to how you go about the levels, OK there is more emphasis on stealth but ammo is limited etc.

To be honest I can also sympathise with the mechanics too, they want it to be an action adventure game and quite over the top so they leave you lots of weapons, your call if you wanna use them. After the set pieces in uncharted 2 I no longer got surprised by slipping off a rock or something crumbling and a lucky escape because UC2 practically nailed everything.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2017, 01:29:45 pm »
Yeah all true UIS

I'm still really enjoying the game though. How could you not enjoy something that looks as good as this. The view from the massive clock tower was the highlight for me so far.

Love some of the weapons too although I try to kill each batch of enemies by stealth if possible.

I suspect defeating the waves of enemies will be really difficult on 'crushing' level but looking forward to the challenge.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2017, 07:12:16 pm »
Bored me to tears, traded it in after about 4 chapters.

Offline bailey90

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2017, 08:21:28 pm »

Twitter: @Bailey_90

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2017, 12:15:40 pm »

I've just done the chapter where a young Sam and Nate are exploring their mothers old house. YAWN!!!

Jesus, it took some will power to get through it.

The next chapter in the Jeep and elevator with Elena is good fun though.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: January 17, 2017, 08:05:44 pm »
Starts off really slow, first 5 or 6 chapters were a slog ill admit, but after that it's amazing

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2017, 09:47:14 pm »

Probably would have done the same if I'd bought a physical copy. Voice acting and performance capture are a notch above anything else, but the game-play elements are completely tedious. Found myself actually wishing for a mode where you just watch the game rather than play it.
That and it has a pretty bad, cliched story, even if the characters still manage to be engaging.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2017, 10:04:54 pm »
Just bought this for £25, can't wait to jump into it later on!

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2017, 01:35:53 pm »
Completed it and just started on a run through on 'crushing' skipping the tedious cut-scenes especially the ones with his dulll wife.

Going to mop up the treasures I missed and get the trophies.

Already enjoying the combat more on crushing. Think it's a bit shit how they allow you to use the bonus game modifiers to complete crushing. Where's the fun in that?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2017, 01:54:43 pm »
This game is so much more fun on 'Crushing' level especially the combat parts.

Just manged to get through the final brutal battle at the end of  chapter 18 in Avery's House on 'crushing' without using any bonus modifiers.

Very lucky to have started the battle with a China Lake from the previous battle so I could dispatch of the big bastard with the massive machine gun straight away.  After him it was then wave after wave of all types of enemies.  Had to kill as many as I could from behind cover then quickly dive out, grab a fresh gun and some grenades, then back under cover.

Fucking brutal battle and took me about 50 tries.

So happy that i had to come in here to give myself a break. :)

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2017, 04:21:19 pm »
Controversial opinion time but I prefer the two recent Tomb Raider games, especially when it comes to gameplay. I loved the storyline and characters of the Uncharted series, and the locations felt so epic. I detest quick time events and vehicle shootouts though. Being a passenger in a vehicle and having to shoot enemies is gaming torture for me. For that reason I haven't been able to go back to them.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2017, 03:03:55 pm »
Dear God has anyone here completed the battle on the beach in Chapter 20 on Crushing difficulty?

It is absolutely brutal and very difficult.

Lots of people online saying its the hardest level in any game they have ever played.

Think I've died at least 200 times but I'm almost there. Gotta keep grinding.

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2017, 08:05:03 pm »
Dear God has anyone here completed the battle on the beach in Chapter 20 on Crushing difficulty?

It is absolutely brutal and very difficult.

Lots of people online saying its the hardest level in any game they have ever played.

Think I've died at least 200 times but I'm almost there. Gotta keep grinding.
I remember that being pretty damn hard on whatever the normal difficulty is.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2017, 12:16:51 am »
I remember that being pretty damn hard on whatever the normal difficulty is.

Done it!! Crushing with no modifiers. I wasn't letting the fucker defeat me. :)

After you have taken down the 2 x Heavy gunners, Grenadier, sniper and 2 x Grapplers it gets fun!  Picked up a DShK Heavy machine gun and cut down anything in my path.

Never felt so satisfied on a Video game for years.  That was one of the best and worst firefights I've ever been involved with on a game.

Offline Chalky Boots

• Legacy Fan
  • Neurotic Fan Fiction
« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2017, 09:17:47 pm »
Decided to play it again and enjoy it equally as much as I did first time around. Maybe some don't like the cinematic elements (although I struggle to see how) to it but it's enthralling and while the controls aren't anything radically different to the previous titles the physical element to each movement to the point where Nathan interacts with objects is excellent.

Tomb Raider was good fun and was a return to form for the series but for me Uncharted 4 was just a more refined, more engaging play through with the added bonus of Naughty Dogs significantly better cinematic experience.

Really looking forward to the DLC as well.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2017, 01:17:30 pm »
I played this a couple of months back. Thought it started well and storylines were interesting but I just got bored to tears by the time I had to do that island mission (right after Elena finds out Nate's been lying). Same old mechanics of climbing and shooting, rinse and repeat every 5-10 mins. I just stopped playing and decided to watch the cutscenes on Youtube to see how it ended. And for yet another game, he comes out with no treasure whatsoever. What's the point of even playing? It's like winning the Premier League on FIFA and not being awarded anything. Glad I stopped when I did, I'd have had an empty feeling just like Sam did.

I think they'll maybe do another Uncharted with Sam as the main character and Sully helping out here and there in a non-physical role. Perhaps a cameo by Nate too. Seen the trailer for Uncharted 5 with Chloe and Nadine, looks decent with the India setting and all but reckon it'll just be more of the same stuff. If anything, it'll be Uncharted, the Tomb Raider version.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2017, 01:58:16 pm »
I played this a couple of months back. Thought it started well and storylines were interesting but I just got bored to tears by the time I had to do that island mission (right after Elena finds out Nate's been lying). Same old mechanics of climbing and shooting, rinse and repeat every 5-10 mins. I just stopped playing and decided to watch the cutscenes on Youtube to see how it ended. And for yet another game, he comes out with no treasure whatsoever. What's the point of even playing? It's like winning the Premier League on FIFA and not being awarded anything. Glad I stopped when I did, I'd have had an empty feeling just like Sam did.

I think they'll maybe do another Uncharted with Sam as the main character and Sully helping out here and there in a non-physical role. Perhaps a cameo by Nate too. Seen the trailer for Uncharted 5 with Chloe and Nadine, looks decent with the India setting and all but reckon it'll just be more of the same stuff. If anything, it'll be Uncharted, the Tomb Raider version.

If you watched the cut scenes you would of known he didn't want to get treasure, although he missed the thrill of it, you would of known he had no option because of the situation Sam put him in.

How many game's actually end the way they're intended too besides sports games, or driving games. Story driven games hardly ever end the way they are set up to. People put too much stock in how a game ends, but that's all it is, an ending...the fun is playing all the rest leading up to that.

I don't think they'll make another. I know Chloe and Nadine are teaming up but i see that more as a spin off, i can't see Drake returning.

I feel the way you do about Uncharted's mechanics too in some ways but then again i feel like that with alot of games. Haven't had the enthusiasm to return to gears of war 4 because, well it's just the same since gears 1 mechanically.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:05:48 pm by Upinsmoke »

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2017, 02:25:37 pm »
If you watched the cut scenes you would of known he didn't want to get treasure, although he missed the thrill of it, you would of known he had no option because of the situation Sam put him in.

How many game's actually end the way they're intended too besides sports games, or driving games. Story driven games hardly ever end the way they are set up to. People put too much stock in how a game ends, but that's all it is, an ending...the fun is playing all the rest leading up to that.

I don't think they'll make another. I know Chloe and Nadine are teaming up but i see that more as a spin off, i can't see Drake returning.

I feel the way you do about Uncharted's mechanics too in some ways but then again i feel like that with alot of games. Haven't had the enthusiasm to return to gears of war 4 because, well it's just the same since gears 1 mechanically.
After we found out that Sam lied about Alcazar, the game went downhill as everything we did up to that point was for nothing and they don't care about the treasure after that except for Sam who still goes after it. And why Nadine didn't die I'll never understand. For me, she was way more unlikeable than Rafe and they both should've gone in that ship ending scene.

Just been playing the first one and forgot how good it was. Amazing jungle scenes, story that eventually leads up to a big finish, Gabriel being betrayed and also Eddy Raja who is one of my favourites in the whole series.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2017, 05:29:06 pm »

Nothing will ever beat winning the Champions League and getting:

"The board are happy with your win in the champions league but hope you'll keep the distractions to a minimum"

As the most unsatisfying fucking ending to an in-game achievement.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline RJ320

• Kopite
  • 17-01-42
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2017, 08:42:29 pm »
Nothing will ever beat winning the Champions League and getting:

"The board are happy with your win in the champions league but hope you'll keep the distractions to a minimum"

As the most unsatisfying fucking ending to an in-game achievement.
Winning anything on FIFA career is pretty unsatisfying to be honest. Even after winning the league, just a quick congrats in your inbox and an extra £20 million spending money.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2017, 08:49:02 pm »
Trying to think of the last game I played where I was really satisfied with the ending, most of the best games always end on a bit of a Meh note because they are so good throughout the ending can kind of never live up to the rest of the game if that makes sense.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2017, 08:50:39 pm »
Trying to think of the last game I played where I was really satisfied with the ending, most of the best games always end on a bit of a Meh note because they are so good throughout the ending can kind of never live up to the rest of the game if that makes sense.

The Last of Us for me.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2017, 08:54:45 pm »
The Last of Us for me.

I know what you mean, it was an ending which made me think what if Joel left Ellie etc and what would I do but it still left me feeling...I dunno, not completely fulfilled.